/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #187

Akazawa Koakuma edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/nXMxuxg3
pastebin.com/p6Qix02J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ilias

Why is Akazawa so

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Red?

I wonder how would that tail feel inside me haha

I'm enjoying Lust Grimm but the girls are just too vanilla. They're mostly just pretty girls with wings and/or a tail attached.

Panty Sensei is based as fuck.

It would be extremely pleasurable.

Promestein's face is kinda bad. Lazy eye?

Akazawa shills working nonstop to take over /mggg/

Where?

Would you kindly start using a trip so I can filter your shitposting?

One of the only two original images on AR's pixiv...

She's a hot succ

>tfw silk appreciation thread never

I appreciate his vampires, White Rabbit, and Canceroid...

Silk is bad.

For you

hey shut the FUCK up!

He's trying a bit too hard to not sameface I think.

Man that pissy spatsune fag is getting annoying now, huh?

>tfw frfr appreciation thread will get saged and reported

Lots of people want to fuck the Reaper and the White Rabbit. The Vampires have a decent sized fanbase as well.

Praise Shiki

BESTiality

gee setouchi these watercolors are great
how come all your new girls only have one scene

>Panty Sensei is based as fuck.

Panty Sensei is the Hero we need but don't deserve

I can't wait to see his reactions to White Rabbits and Alice I's panties.

What's IIias's best job? I had her in the God Fist job but Sonya does it better especially due to her having the attack to make use of God Fist

The datamine is a lie.

P R O S T I T U T E
>P R O S T I T U T E
P R O S T I T U T E
>P R O S T I T U T E
P R O S T I T U T E
>P R O S T I T U T E

Pope is a great job for ilias due to willpower based class,any class that has willpower is great for ilias

>P R O S T I T U T E

That class is for alice

Build her as a Holy archer lustful Cupid, she can't compete damagewise to other characters.

>>P R O S T I T U T E
That class is for alice, meant for

At least Alice wears panties. dumbass.

featherp0n0s

If you think about it, Setouchi has the opposite problem as AR.

Setouchi draws his characters better outside the game. Akazawa Red draws other artists characters worse inside the game.

Wow...the stories of alicefags being easily triggerd are true actually

I just realized that angels are more monstrous than elves in both looks and actions

I just stated facts, projection user.

>t. stinky knife eared elf.

>I just stated facts, projection user.
Uh-huh all right whatever you say.

Other then Hades Alice, does lolialice even have any visible panties because by the look of she doesn't

>t. piss stained knife eared ayyngel

stop fighting...

how did this become a meme anyway
I like the picture

>Lots of people want to fuck the Reaper and the White Rabbit
I don't believe you.

An obsessed freak posts it every thread ever since /mgqg/.

so there's more then one?

He stopped for a good while though if I'm not mistaken. Something or someone just reawaken him a while ago.

He's the doomsayer who said this general would die... two years ago...

That face looks familiar... where have I seen it before...

is part 2 still completely untranslated? been out of the loop for a while

There's a partial translation and a guide on how to machine translate...

if you were having sex with a slime and did a number 1 or 2 inside her would she turn yellow or brown?

I'll watch it but I won't fap to it

Just because Akazawa Red is a sameface tracing artist doesn't mean he's worse than frfr!

could you also drink a slime? would she have sex with your organs too?

It's kinda weird for Iiias to be useful in lewd classes, she seems to only be lewd for Luka, it was creepy in the visual novel how despite him being her grandson she had no problem raping him in the bad end of part 2 or the hand job in part 1 or the titfuck in part 3.

Holy archer cupid does sound pretty good, I'll go for that next. Still, Sonya's suppose to be club girl yet with these king of hearts dukes she can dish out some great damage now that she's in a race that doesn't suck.

What classes are actually good

What makes it strong?

Now what makes you say that?

fuck off

where is this dude at?

No, you fuck off. If you think what Akazawa Red did was okay, you're a salty hater like ecstasy and want the series to go to shit. I don't agree with the changes, but I still love MGQ.

there are literally artists that have been a part of monster girl quest since its inception that have actively fucked the game over. see: delphinus.

if redesigning a couple of characters is triggering you harder than hordes of unfappable poorly drawn abominations being made on the daily then maybe you need to actually fuck off and stop shitting up these threads.

What exactly is everyone's problem with Redzawa? Excluding granberia, both versions of all of them look fine, and you'll probably get the option to change which art's used when you get to permanently keep them anyway.

dedicated autistic shitposters basically.

The obvious difference is that Delphinus never took characters from other artists. Imagine if Delphinus inexplicably drew new Promestein in part 3, it's not a good surprise.

Jesus, there is a big issue when I visit the thread and 30% of it is filtered.
>What exactly is everyone's problem with Redzawa?
And that explains why. The "complaints" are just shitposting.

most of the girls in monmusu are literally taken from kenko cross yet you dont see a horde of autistic shitposting NEETS complaining about it.

frfr has made a ton of girls with battlefuckers (and im pretty sure they all get fleshed out scenes?) if i wanted to fap to more frfr shit id just play the original trilogy again.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

I like frfr... he didn't deserve to get replaced when he's obviously capable of amazing art...

Is Lazarus salvagable?

The obvious difference is that Delphinus never took characters from other artists
>never took characters
>took characters
Because he pointed a gun on Toro's head and blackmailed frfr to get them right? Not simply because Toro wanted to change things and decided to give them to someone else. This explanation is way too simply, right, right.

>most of the girls in monmusu are literally taken from kenko cross
What
Setting aside the fact that MGQ is its own distinct franchise and that KC doesn't own the concept of monster girls, has there been another example in this series where the exact same character (as in, not simply a loli version of the character with a distinctly different narrative role) was drawn by another artist? It's especially egregious that it happened to the most recognizable characters.

That's a hyperbolic exaggeration the shitposter made, but it's hard to see why Torotoro would give the person with the least contribution to the series those characters. That's the other thing that rubs me the wrong way, I could just accept if they got the xelvy or setouchi treatment. But literally who Red? When frfr is still working on the series? My bullshit meter is tingling.

The problem if Delphinus took characters from other artists is that Delphinus is objectively a shitty artist that they only use because he's cheap. Red's artstyle is different, but the quality is consistent and not any worse than Frfr's is.

>it's okay if delphinus got fucked because I don't like delphinus
Red sure must be expensive if they could only commission 3 characters and 3 scenes...

By that logic, it would make more economical sense to keep frfr if he's already drawing dozens of girls.

>the quality is consistent
Out of a sample size of what, 2/3 sprites?

Delph sucks, every one of his monsters look like they have some degree of downs and his Luka looks horribly malnourished, even before the monster even touches him. I hate him as uch as the one who does characters who look like Mephisto and Succubus Monk and the Yoma that looks just like her because that person's Luka looks like he came from a Yaoi manga.

You're deluded if you expect me to believe you wouldn't want anyone but Delphinus to redo things Delphinus did.
It'd depend on which one of the two's more expensive, but it's also possibly that maybe Torotoro just wanted some artstyle variety. I don't see anyone complaining about Shiki "stealing" Tamamo.
Still a better ratio than Delphinus and Xelvy have.

Not him, but way back in January someone poked through the scripts and found a gigantic list of future locations and profiles of monsters copied from the VN, then recompiled it into his own list of who's likely to be fought in part 2.

pastebin.com/nXMxuxg3

Suffice to say, TTR changed his mind on some things and as a result, a good chunk of the above is way off. He also made one for part 3 but that's likely just as inaccurate considering Cupid, Valkyrie and the Cirque du Croix are in part 2.

pastebin.com/p6Qix02J

Finally, the script as of part 2 stops at Tamamo no Mae so datamining future encounters is impossible.

None of Delphinus's characters are main characters that would warrant any attention for a redesign. If someone else drew Wormiel or the alra plants, it'd be weird but very minor. If it was major characters in the series that you're supposed to be interacting with regularly, it'd be hard to ignore.
>I don't see anyone complaining about Shiki "stealing" Tamamo.
Maybe because loli Tamamo doesn't transform into Shikimamo and the game doesn't expect you to roll with it; they're entirely different characters.
>still a better ratio than delphinus or xelvy
Better rehire KC then because he's 2/2.

>hating chikasa
hey shut the FUCK up!
shut
the
FUCK
up
!

Isn't it entirely possible that when we eventually end up going to the main timeline that every character's art will be the same as it was in the VNs and that they only changed them to avoid confusion
Except for Tamamo because Torotoro's a hack

Having VN Luka would be nice

next world is setouchi world

Changed it for the worse...

I disagree

He would be too strong.

I know, I was looking forward to Archangel Mariel. Also...
>the location list is ordered in accordance to the plot
>Mount Horai and the Tanuki/Elf Villages are right after the Queen hunt and before the last orb
As if we needed more proof that TTR cut stuff out.

Yeah but he drew Alma Elma in 2012 so it's okay.

Why isn't anyone complaining about Heinrich's art being changed

Probably realised part 2 would be to long and part 3 pre Angel/monster world too short

>why isn't anyone complaining about a dude who appeared in a single scene at the end of the VN over its most recurring characters

We did when it came out now the chad is here to stay