pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Old thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting always welcome!

>Trying to get the Heart of Avelorn
>Get this instead

VLAD"S GONNA FREAK

AHAHAHAH SKIIIINK
SKIIINKO X

White people are the true menace of this world.

I don't think they can do Kislev as preorder DLC because they're the only "good guy" faction in the area, who's supposed to be the new players faction in that area?

>patch 1.01
>only one intervention army is allowed per ritual
>intervention armies may be attacked by chaos hordes
Thoughts?

Lmao nobody's waiting for saga news you retard

nobody cares about history anymore, fuck off and leave

Try how? Also what's the ability?

>when the fucking rats won't turn up to a fight

No fucking etiquette. What the fuck are they getting taught in Skavenblight.

(you)

Don't be rude user. History and fantasy should live in harmony

Seems good, though I've still had only one named intervention army attacking anyway.

how are people getting legendary items not in the skill trees for lords? I saw someone with a purple armor for malekith as well

well just finished off my vh skaven campaign and stuck around long enough for the epilogue to drop I won't spoil it but obvious verminlord dlc tease111 .suprised they didn't make it into game more than anything.
Would have been great if you got a verminlord at the end as a sarotheal equilavent

so main things as skaven I've learnt is the following:
warpfire throwers+bombadiers seem to have pathing problems shooting

all runners are absolute mvp

rat ogres aren't that great.

in sieges all skaven range(apart from slings) seems to have shooting pathing problems from walls.

you can already only do 1 intervention per race per ritual

HOW MANY WEEKS UNTIL MORTAL EMPIRES

TELL ME

>shitposting this hard

They really aren't that big of a deal, you just need to keep armies at home when you begin rituals. Like if the rituals were random I would understand the complaints but you literally get to choose when you start them which gives you ample time to prepare. Scheme harder ritual shitters

NO ELVES

Forgot image

Just trying out stuff, the mission is to take the phoenix gate, so I tried to keep Avelorn alive and have them at war with the dark elves that control it, now I confederated with them and I'm keeping the dark elves alive while clearing my mission tab to see if something happens.

Also I can't equip the ring on anyone, oh well

I got this from a treasure hunt

Is this balanced guys

So I'm playing as morathi and it seems like everywhere I can expand to is in a suboptimal climate, should I be trying to play more diplomatically or what?

Anyone has Malekith-trump meme? That one with wall

3-6

2-3
I mean either you do it, or one of the two other factions do it

diplomacy is boring as fuck and Malekith will expand far faster than you if you try that
i'd kill east and north elves before going south

Fuck off reddit

NOOO

Rollin

how do you fix sieges?
i don't think any of the map packs in TWWH1 did anything remarkable

Would someone be a good lad and explain to me why this horseshit is supposed to be an "improvement" over WH1?

literally worthless on a mage

we would live in harmony for fucking historyfags shitting up every thread

although they have been quiet for a while, presumably because they're playing fantasy like the hypocrites they are

shitposting, sure

I legitimately believe that the amount of people that care about whatever new history turd CA is going to push out are the minority

who would win???

Which of the 4 new factions is most similar to VC gameplay wise?

Does anyone have experience with using the Revivification Crystal? Is it worth getting on a main army?

I care about history, as long as the setting is good. Like I can forgive a fuckton of shit if I like the setting. I've played hundreds of hours of Warhammer, even though it's a pretty casual (for lack of better word) Total War game. Please dear God be 19th century

works for me

Less memestacks have been posted than game 1 had in release, you have to consider what it needs to make a good army

Your cancer.

imagine that on a noble though

It turns her into a full on battlemage.

Arthas is a jobber compared to Ol'Mally.

the one that inspired the imitator

I don't know anything about WoW, and i don't remember Arthas doing anything particularly impressive in WC3 other than be an ass, so i vote Malekith.

Chariot mage can already do a half decent charge

>+100% weapon strength
>worthless on anything

>i don't think any of the map packs in TWWH1 did anything remarkable
Why do you think so?

Reading the description on it was enough for me to not want it.

malekith is a bigger jobber than arthas ever was.

Used it with garrisons, used him in melee to scare shit but still lost and my kroxigor fled
malekith is the true king rather than some dude who murdered his dad, obviously the gods would favour malekith

>using dark rider xbows to goad feral carnosaurs into a line of darkshard fire
DEVILISH

its great but it gets absolutely raped by autoresolve for no reason

Why Prussians always had a such a shit taste in fashion? Look at those stupid buckets on their heads.

>I care about history

yeah you're basically the only one

Revolver Ocelot

>malekith is the true king
true King of What? his father wasn't even a crown prince, he was elected Phoenix King by his companions, noone chose Morathis pup for anything, he should have been glad to keep Nagarythe after his dad died.

what the fuck

ingenious fortification designs and layouts

We need an AI recruitment mod real bad

>no one chose malekith for anything
his father did, then his mother, then naggarythe and other nobles, then ALL OF THE ELVES

>rat ogres aren't that great.

This is something I was worried about. Their stats seem pretty damn terrible for monstrous infantry. Do they have any redeeming qualities? Do they even regenerate? Or are they just inferior trolls?

>Expecting fantasy total war to not be shit

Ctulhu when

>we would live in harmony for fucking historyfags shitting up every thread

Except it's you being a faggot shitting up the thread. You decided to autistically screech that the OP had a blurb of information about Total War games in development.

I've seen a couple. The AI has done it to me though, and that's just uncomfortable.

Weren't they scouting Gettysburg or was that a rumor?

With the tools we have available, this is what I can see being possible to fix:
>cut tower range in half at least, maybe up the damage a little so some siege equipment still gets destroyed
>increase the amount of street to fight in but don't go overboard, the TW AI still needs to be somewhat capable of handling it

Not a hundred 100% fix for them but it'd better than the current state. I think pic related (even with the walls just fucking being interrupted for whatever reason) is about as good as we can get with the current modding tools. Just copy some of the cities in Attila, don't try to make any of those ebic massive maps that take 10 minutes to get from one end to the other.It's what I'm planning on doing as soon as I get a handle on Terry.

Skaven. They're basically VC with artillery.

>Elected by his companions

Weird way to say given Divine mandate.

You can use them like cav rather than a high-tier shit-slapper.

Dear god no. Arena is much better than any of that cartoon shit.

>fought 1 final battle
>ready to start the final ritual
>still can't confed other HE's

what a feature. why would I want Telcis in my faction anyway?

Need wallpaper of this
Skink on the right is swag

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

Teclis actually killed Tyrion daughter ?

>Spend 10k to interrupt ritual
>It still goes off without a hitch

Looks like (((they))) have even managed to infiltrate the Old World.

Is Warhammer 3 gonna have both the old world and new world maps or will CA go to nihon and make Shogun 3: magic edition?

>autistic

nice buzzword

they are your only unit that has mass that ins't a single entity, as such they are your best option for stopping units that can push through the rest of your roster like chariots, monsters, and cavalry. Watch turin use them in mp to see what I'm talking about

>already burnt on the stupid vortex campaign
>weeks until the real campaign comes out

This, faggots creating a divide between Total War fans must be purged.

>i don't remember Arthas doing anything particularly impressive in WC3

He singlehandedly genocided the elves and stormed the magic version of fort knox which everyone thought to be impossible. What did Malekith do?

They said they're looking to combine the maps of 1, 2, and 3 but fuck knows how they're going to manage it if they're already clipping out some of Lustria and the southlands.

No mate, it's not a buzzword, I'm insulting your development as a human being.

Empire total war 2. It can happen if we believe.

My big dream is Pike and Shot or the Victorian Era.

>"waah, waah, he doesn't like history, he must be challenged!"

pathetic

Will the dlc factions also have those neat cutscenes?
They are gonna cost more charlagmens than usual

They might get an opening, but they're not supposed to be part of the vortex race and won't go through the different phases.

>not French invasions of Italy through the English Civil War
Speaking of which, are /twg/ roundies or cavs?

henry rollins

>Victorian era

You sir, are both a scholar and a gentleman

>they make Empire 2
>launch is on the same septic level as Empire or Rome 2

cavalier, but without cromwell we might not have become the first world power

Myth: TFL and 2SB fag here: How do I set the camera to orbit instead of rotate?
Why does this game even have rotate on by default? Who fucking prefers that shit over orbiting, anyway, other than maybe cinefags?

Lizardbros, what have you found to be most effective? Terradon's have been invaluable to me. Just sending them to the back line to fuck up artillery is hilarious. Watching the dumb shit AI try and chase them is even funnier. I wish drop rocks was more effective but it was always a "nice, not necessary" boon on the Table-Top so I can't complain. Cold-One spear Riders fuck up all other cav and still provide good charges. For their cost, I find them to be preferred over Horned ones. Bastiliadon with reviv crystal+Slann spamming Apotheosis means I never lose a valuable unit.

I think I'll try the Jav Cohort spam next.

Also, will we ever get Salamanders, Ripperdactyls, Engine of the Gods or Troglodons?

3 will have it's own version of Mortal Empires for a combined map of 1, 2 and 3.

Its map will most likely be The Dark Lands - Chaos dwarves, Ogres and stuff. Maybe Ind and/or Cathay if we're very lucky. Probably not Nippon.

Source for that claim?
Would be weird to phase out the vortex for some factions

>Myth: TFL and 2SB

what the fuck does that mean dude

whats a good strategy for morathi?