archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1956655/#1956655
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1955245/#1955245
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1911234/#1911234
pastebin.com/0eUii0j1
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:GoldenWingman/Ded_teams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for cull managers

2nd for Lear is a faggot

3rd for the cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

This image is wrong. It implies Lear is trying to put out the fires instead of starting them.

It implies lear is even doing anything with the fire instead of hiding in the next house over

h-hi

Reminder to sack the dykes

Reminder to fix /merit/:
>get rid of Lear
>remove active managers from /merit/
>remove inactive /merit/ocrats
>add people based on admin experience and aptitude
>make all members of /merit/ play PES so they are familiar with the latest version
>make /merit/ a publicly readable Discord with restricted voice settings
>make /aesco/ choose between being involved in the cup or playing around with Dragonfag
Solved.

CULLED

It implies Lear is doing something other than banning the people saying "it's on fire yo"

Reminder to not take this thing so goddamn seriously, get a fucking hobby you people

what the fuck is this? Are you seriously telling me a team of minimalist anime wallpapers can't even get the vectors right on their own fucking logo?

You have been added to the shitlist. Go have fun.

>hobbies are never taken seriously

>be Myuer
>be selected for /rules/
>show autistic test data
>most agree on nerfing golds
>"muh gold playstyle"
>everything ends up in a big spoonful of nothing, Summer is a retarded goalfest and to top it off horsefuckers win it all
>fast forward
>suggest HA changes
>everyone agrees
>suddenly, new testing data
>momentum shift, you're a hack now goy
>the fuck
>"Compromise: Ban HA keepers" turns into "Myuer was one of the people pushing hardest for removing HA keepers and that's it." t. Lear
>fine
>/w/'s nonexistent polls come up
>everyone else that's been culled has done a far better job of board relations, meanwhile /w/ gets a free pass
>be the only one with balls to raise the issue, get memed at by a circlejerk
>HA comes up again
>" I didn't say you were the hardest pusher ever or anything like that." t. Lear
>shitlisted for having balls
Wonder why nothing ever changes around here? I sure don't anymore.

Hobbies are for fun, arguing between personalities about bullshit like this is only ruining the fun for every sad soul that is involved

CULL THIS TEAM

I see you've never played a table top RPG or participated in a sport.

>Myuer was one of the people pushing hardest for removing HA keepers

But I thought he was /ourguy/

just accept the fact that the cup will be dead soon
i can't wait to be free

According to Lear trying to shovel shit on him it was.

You could make a game out of predicting who will get banned for telling the sand castle the tide is rising or how long will Lear dissapear for after being told not everything is perfectly OK with the cup, but it's too predictable.

so has /w/ been culled yet

No but maybe they should

Lear would way rather talk about Myuer and HA keepers than about how he lied when he said /merit/ rules by discussion and consensus, then overrode everyone on /cm/.

Or about how he has a history of asking people to do a ton of autistic testing to support their rule change arguments, but already has his mind made up and ignores that data every time.

Or about how he got caught lying over and over about the cull and hid like a little bitch after announcing /w/ was promoting to summer after being spared.

Pretty much, Lear would rather talk about Myuer than anything else.

They will play and people will laugh. In Spring the issue will be renewed and the 5 totally legit IPs will come back, rinse and repeat. Unless things implode in the meantime.

Yeah but try bringing up any of those issues non anonymously and suddenly you're one of "THOSE" people. "People like the two of you".

>Why do you want to debate anonymously? Why not show yourself on Discord?

archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/2032746/#2032746
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/2000673/#2000673
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1963475/#1963475
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1897496/#1897496
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1995739/#1995739
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1996959/#1996959
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/2014370/#2014370
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1956655/#1956655
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1955245/#1955245
archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/1911234/#1911234
This is not interest. This is a sad, personal team for a salty Leaf.

>More of this shit

I miss when we were /comfy/

Reminder to kneel during /w/'s anthem.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If your hobby involves a referee, then how fair or unfair that ref is will directly impact how much fun you have. If you try to play a game for fun, but the ref keeps favoring one team over another, how much fun could that be? Aren't you going to get frustrated?

New to the cup, is /u/ good?

/u/ cull when.
/u/ managers should be banned for fanning up the conflict they have no business with.

How did the shitty rake logo win??

Look at /w/'s logo. Clearly nobody gives a shit any more

the selection was kinda weak, I'm sorry I just didn't have the time to make one myself

It's okay pf we hate you anyway

>/u/ managers
It's just Myuer

Yes, bit of a choking problem whether it's QF or finals but most non horsefuckers (nowadays even some horsefuckers) would gladly take that over /theirteam/'s current performance

Shitty rake logo and shitty leaf commish complement each other nicely

>implying it won't backfire on the whole team and the rest of /u/ management

It's okay. Logo E was beter

By beating the others, of course.

/u/ was entertaining anyway. Too bad they've lost twice in the final. If they've lost again, we go full canucks and laugh at their asses

/u/ is nice

If that's the case, every manager should be banned because they stirred shit. Would you say the same during dragongate as well?

Because people either don't put their names on the line, or if they do their names are already worthless, or they become worthless. Everybody hates the status quo, but nobody wants change either. Every suggestion is "retarded" and if you try to change anything, you're retarded too.

The toxic meme isn't a meme at all.

>if dragongate happened now, Leaf and his cronies would've defended DF

Trip on leaf.

>be Lear
>tell the commissioner he's doing a shitty job and he should quit
>commissioner says okay and gives you his job
>fast forward
>be commissioner
>people start saying you're doing a shitty job and should quit
>shitlist them
Oh the ironing.

Sad, but true.

Welcome to the 4CC in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 10 AD

Out of all the people who told him so, only myuer got shitlisted though.

I'd love a roman-themed invitational hosted by Veeky Forums

AB/u/ is real, didn't you know?

So we would have Veeky Forums, /int/, /x/, /k/, and /y/ in this?

Don't enable that punic autist

don't forget /f/

It's because people attack him left and right and expect him to suck it up and take it, but he has zero qualms about answering in the same tone.

Can't wait for Lesbos dykes to invade into participation

When are we culling Sappho?

All dykes should be shitlisted desu

>culling a poet who's been dead for 2.5 millennia

This is what happens you keep on being shit. You now try to piss people off and even blame them for you being shit. /u/ is a fucking embarrassment to the cup. Don't be like /u/ or their managers, be a winner.

#SackTheDykesWinter2018

This is the stuff that was posted before he got shitlisted. Take it as you will, but he's the one who made personal attacks then derailed the conversation into talking for the third time in a week about the HA changes, something that had been discussed with him to death already.
pastebin.com/0eUii0j1

Can we go back to culling /w/? I want to cull /w/.

I don't hate the status quo
You're forgetting the part of the cup that doesn't really care about most of this drama, i.e. most fans and some of the managers
t. manager

Shitlisted

Myuer sounds like a rabid retard with mind full of conspiracies

Name managers that ARE NOT in that discord, I dare you

I am not aware of how the HA discussion panned out because I did not give a shit, but it's clear he's got some resentment because a bunch of his conclusions were either ignored or misconstrued later (see )

me

Here we go.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:GoldenWingman/Ded_teams
I've summoned the leaf before over gw's wiki autism, perhaps he will come out again after he sees that /w/ are officially culled.

You know he'll just stick them on autopilot because "people want to see them play"

I want to see /t/ play though. Fuck you Leaf.

Name anyone who thinks Lear is doing a good job.

English isn't his first language, so what you're really seeing is the language barrier.

Lear

It seems the wittle wascal has spiwit!

I've dealt with him enough to find out that this isn't unfortunately true.

Spew it?

All of /w/'s fans :^)

Spiwit. Bwavado, a touch of dewing-do.

OH! About eleven, sir.

The

If

Congrats

Welcome

Why /f/?

If you stare at the abyss...

FM league when

Cause sou is a cock sucking attention whore

>/clop/
>Yurishitters
>MarcoZ
>RHS
I'm with Lear

What have those people ever done to you?

Went against the status quo

>Yurishitters
Ban them all. Make /u/ autopilot.

Isn't flash older than the Roman empire

Gaius and Aulus made the first Flash memes.

If we were to ban everyone who spoke against you, Lear, the cup will be quite the barren place.

>All this /u/ hate

What did they ever do to you? I get that lesbians aren't cool, but let them be. Just let the managers be. God this place hates fun

>all of those plus all of /merit/ at one point, DB, a fuckload of people that later got culled due to the /wg/ drama
lmao you're right

What you enjoy isn't an argument for people disliking something.

What is it that people dislike, then? Other than other people saying "shit's fucked", which is apparently worse than Hitler.