Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuIjwgPIQtg
oldgames.sk/en/game/might-and-magic-book-i/download/8903/
exhentai.org/s/99b224966d/886419-1
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z6G-PVxUfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so when should we expect some official news of the new heroes?

And without consoles, most of the games we know today wouldn't exist either.

That is the first thing I did when I turned the game on.

Spyro trilogy remastered

>Is this autism?
Does it matter? Plenty of people feel the same way as you. I've never had a problem with emulating (used to run a PSX ISO site back in the day even), but that's just me. Do what you do and ignore the naysayers.

Those planes really annoy me as DD since they still keep spotting.

Rcently picked up Glover
>Thought it would be some shitty meme game that people only liked because they played it as kids
>Its actually good
Was a pleasant surprise.

Pilotwings

IMO it has a lot of replay-ability.

Oh shit, can't wait to get home

Mapster is a big improvement over the original Build and no it's not cranky at all. Your only requirement is nailing all the key binds in your head. I think the Build editor has the advantage in trivializing busy work.

If Tekken has devils and vampires, why is King a guy in a mask instead of an actual jaguar man?

There's only one complete translation available for 1 and 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuIjwgPIQtg

Not to mention just about every SID tune was written for 50hz C64s.

Of course no. After thar shitty KS do you really think that the devs care about their wester fans?

SMELL THAT AIR PARTNER

I like the tiered armor system made the red armor worth it. I am talking about quake live I wasnt aware it was such a big change I havent played vanilla quake 3 in forever

Maybe REmake. Possibly PE1. Definitely PT and maybe Until Dawn and/or Outlast with my wife.

Well, I'll guess it's time to search for torrents. I hope there's a batch somewhere.

What are the chances that TES6 will increase the 255 plugin cap and allow us to have a lot more script memory?

The Mac version has a pretty decent mouse-driven interface:

oldgames.sk/en/game/might-and-magic-book-i/download/8903/

Perhaps factorio-but-3D-and-came-first isn't the game for you.

streamers shilled that shit by playing it, and since fans are autistic, they'll play wathever game their "hero" is playing...

The uninstall wizard.

Someone mentioned multiple 'reduce number bloat' mods existing (mods that reduce the equipment scaling), what are the other called/ where can I find them?

Doubting about getting DD myself..i mean i already bought it twice for ps3.

Which part of "UP" did you not understand you mongrel?

You answered your own question.

Games can have difficulty settings you know. There, problem solved for everyone.

>No one
>With half a braincell
>Buys PCs
>Exclusively (This word means "for this reason alone")
>To play games

>thinking /pol/-redditors are capable of thinking

>"oh yeah? well... s-spearmanii" he sputtered through his tears as yet another shitty siege battle loaded
asfter all who needs a satisfying total war title when you have Total Skirmish: Monster Mash edition

Thanks everyone. That's all gotta head home now. Remember to tune into the Overwatch Contenders stream.

oh it has their location? That I didn't know. Would've been very useful in hindsight, double that for some yokai that just refuse to show up.

I'm 27 and I usually jerk it once a day, sometimes twice. It is unfulfilling and more of a "welp I'm hard, may as well get this over with". I suspect sex with someone I love would be fulfilling but I'm too unattractive to get a partner.

Paper Mario, m8.

>Battlestation
Here is my main setup in the bedroom.

What lag?

Shhh. Don't give him any ideas.

Anyone have the colorized version of this?

>questioning the butt

Which one is?

Gen 5 was the pinnacle of Pokemon. It all started to fall apart with X and Y, though. Just play the Gen 5 games and be done with this franchise.

>carry a bag of sawblades to the fight
>throw them at him

ez

MJR is one of the most fun and drama-free and purest gaming channels and I will not have anyone mock him or his entourage

Worked pretty well as an absurd belt scroller

for stronghold? doubtful

exhentai.org/s/99b224966d/886419-1

One of the better tentacle rapes out there I think.

what are you poor

No that's just a meme. They were made like that as an easy means to inflate playtime.

Give us your classic "FIYA I SUMMON U >:("

mad as fuck, i held my own, bunch of weak bitches this lot, even more so that dudes in that fireteam where using shotguns as their power slot

Since January 2016 they have nothing to do with each other

why would you want that? the game is fairly easy

good counter troll but i am here to help i found a bad rom there

did the uploader spend a second to run a rom verification script? if not he should re do that

I can't play Drakengard 3 or NieR on pc. There's a good reason.

fuck off with your shit tastes op

I always rented this game when I was a kid.

Will there be mean griefing?

I drop Cairne against Priest and Control Warriors and it makes me feel happy

7, classic theme or you need to end yourself. Now post more cute.

>la mula
Check out Maze of Galious, my man.

Don't assume everybody is like you.

>its my fault a fucking village legitimately doesnt have any tech stores and Id have to drive 242492-94=-1284242924-09KM to get to one

this thread

Great, the one time I make OC I don't even get a pity (You). Fuck you guys.

Where's the infinite jelly works one?

I had a lot of fun with Maximum Carnage.

Powerstancing is fucking cool and they were dummies to get rid of it in 3

i need 13 more viper kills and then i can put that piece of shit away forever

Well I can't beat it

i like her shark teeth

Red?

The stages are also easier and more frequent. Doesn't require 50 rings to enter.

Yes

misterskits.tumblr.com

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z6G-PVxUfk

Patrician taste my dude

>the ultimate state of World shitters

black pants legion?
he's alright by me

i love this game so what the fuck are you on about OP

You could play through bluestacks

Scalping is fucking pond scum tier. Consider killing yourself but not before slapping the worthless whore who gave birth to such a faggot.

Soundtrack is great, but anyone else wish they would have remade it on DX7s?

I picked shinx for coverage against flying types.

REEEEEE FIX IT NOW

>warp features
>what is ocarina songs

Neat, thanks. Which wiki? I thought I looked over the ones I'm familiar with but I guess not enough. I'm only hitting about 200k points average, so it makes sense it's a fair bit lower than that.

Play Yu-No
Thank me later

Didn't know it was $30, thanks.

it never went away, just no-one plays it.

Wobbly polygons is okay when Quake does it

>love so great she torns reality asunder and deletes anyone that gets in her way so she can be with you forever

Monika a best and I'll delete whoever says otherwise tbqhfampais

it's a gook eat dog world out there

only games that need the touchscreen though, right? i dont know what other reason there could be

MASTER

It put the cart into a state where it was guaranteed nothing was being read or written to it. Remember that save systems on NES games was pretty much a hack and not very stable

The first game has a special place in my inner child's heart. Just hearing that intro music tugs at its' strings.