>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DxEYn8SmrE
vocaroo.com/i/s08w53zEx8aH
youtube.com/watch?v=euuMjQP715E
youtube.com/watch?v=9FTtm2PBiuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ENB.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW

Is Deep secretly Islam?

>worship a cube-shaped temple
>use suicide bombers
>brainwash reasonable people into beasts
>kill gays in a gruesome way.

Reminder that this is a White/Yellow-unfriendly general. If you're a casual-enabler, you do not belong here.

>does a lot of good souls videos
they're mediocre but better than most trash. Legit props for actually doing something though. However you're kind of short-sighted if you think that living off streaming a game that died in a few years is something to look up to.

>has a cute jap girlfriend that he later marries
Clearly you don't know the truth about their relationship and where it went, or all that drama involved.

>Miyazaki himself gets interested i his works
*Bandai Namco. Miyazaki didn't take interest, Bandai namco selected him to try and push /create a western community for Souls and that's how he ended up getting to actually meet people in Japan. He's an ambassador but was thrown aside into the trash just like the rest of the community at the first sign of backlash over DS2. ENB only recently recovered his "public image" (as much as a literal who from a niche obscure game serious could be considered "public") from all that controversy.

>/dsg/ has a lot of cancer from /acg/
it's the other way around, you guys fucked up 5th generation AC with your loltryhard pvp.
>who hate Miyazaki
/acg/ loves AC4 and FA, it's AC discord and reddit that don't like miyazki's AC games. I think most of the AC community acttually prefers bloodborne because souls is too slow, you could go ask them yourselves if you want.

>Miyazaki
what does miyazaki have to do with ENB? And why would AC fans give 2 shits about who ENB is?

>ENB is a Miyazaki fanboy
This is true, but most /acg/ posters don't give a shit about dark souls and have never seen his videos

>I don't like ENB because he's an SJW but I like those faggots eben less.
I don't like ENB because he's a stuck up humble-brag prick who thinks that making some youtube videos about an obscure game gives him authority over all the games fans

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW

It's my birthday.
Say happy birthday you fuckers.

He's still sounding really sick but I hope that he'll get back into good health soon. I've been missing being able to hear his voice. It's insanely comfy hearing him just chating about the games and their mechanics. When he gets online in DeS I'll try to streamsnipe him because I have some builds ready for that. Well, unless I'm working when he streams which may be the case.

Happy birthday you fuckers.

happy birthday you fuckers.

vocaroo.com/i/s0DxEYn8SmrE

I bought my norwegian friend a MAGA hat because they supported trump.
(they weren't able to buy one themselves because the hats were a part of the campaign funding, which is not doable by people outside the US provided you aren't Hillary Clinton getting saudi money)

But yeah if you didn't / know know anyone in the US good luck. Should be doable second hand though.

cringe

Here here! I'm gonna go put my yellow down right now for pontiff.

I know that he got divorced but for a while he was living the dream of every weeb and dating a cute japanese girl while also living in Japan and playing and writing about Souls for a living. The closest I've come to having anything to show off to others like that is when I was carrying a printed out pic of his sis in my wallet and presenting her off to my co-workers as my gf. I really hope none of them watch him and in retrospect it was a boneheaded idea but I don't think any of them play Souls so they'll never ever find out

Plus being given exclusive access to the behind the scenes material of Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne must have been exciting as all hell.

Happy birthday

What's the best great hammer in Dark 3 for a 50 STR build?

>tfw you miss your chance of cooping champ because you overlevelled real hard

rip

>cooping champ
Such an uninteresting boss, nothing of value was lost.

Just offer to help out people using a password. And NG+ exists.

I just wanna play it again

what are some interesting bosses to coop

do you follow some "ethics" during pvp? for example, do you let your enemy cast buffs and shit? Do you try to meet with invader?
im asking because i killed someone stupid enough to try to empower his weapon next to me and i kinda felt bad about it

>canadian

oh my

french canadian, surely? because I don't even speak english

>
kekd
i dont know why but this boss always makes me laugh for some reason

It all depends on whether it's a fight club/arena duel or an invasion. I will give zero quarter to an invaderfag.

Mostly DLC ones, maybe homoprinces. Friede is fun to gank on even if it kinda ruins the fight, but putting your sign to gangbang her with others and doing her solo on your own game works fine. All of TRC bosses are great too.

If they bow and lead me back to the Pontiff's arena or an arena like area I try to not sippy unless they heal first.

This is not just to be honorabbu but if I get the host to due with no Estus, I don't have to chase an eternally sippying retard host halfway through a level in rollsouls3 and if we have a good duel he's less likely to gank me when we meet again.

>tfw no dlc

what's a good level for princes? I'm at 90 and just starting the archive

you're like 10 levels above that area so you should be fine fighting them as is

>spoiler

I honestly don't know if this just an act but it's getting to the level where I wonder how anyone could even make that shit up.

That's a bit overleveled but you should still be in range to be summoned. I think 70-80 is average for first playthrough so you should get some coop there.

I destroy invaders as soon when I have the chance, but if a solo host is willing to 1v1 me I don't mind giving them prep time.
I'll also never sip first unless there are phantoms. If the host is actually winning by himself then thems the breaks.

>niche obscure game
Bloodborne is the seventh best selling PS4 game of all time, right behind Killzone. Clearly you're very wrong.

:^)

Didn't notice the pic name 2bh

I always play solo and I don't invade

If the guy waits for me to finish what I'm doing and heal up then sure, I'll wait for him

If he starts attacking me while I'm dealing with mobs I'll just roll back to an area I've cleared and the gloves are fucking off

and if he sips first it's time to go off I'll sip if I'm losing though, I don't give a fuck

not that user, but I think it's real. people do some pretty cringe stuff, and we're on fucking Veeky Forums, you really think we haven't done or seen enough shit?

In other news, just got to rank 3 in dragon covenant, yay.
I can now help friend in newgame+ while being an annoying fuck who plunges into enemies and then roars at them and making my friend wonder why the fuck they summoned me.

If I wanna fuck around with the farron watchers covenant should I be on a character around the level of the farron area? I can't imagine anyone being around there at SL120.

I sit at a bonfire and spam dried finger and fuck the invaders as hard as I can while spamming emotes and parrying them and not taking the kill.

The best part is when you kill a certain invader so many times they BC out when they see it's you.

sl 25 to 35 for maximum luck

NG+ bois will be there, but there are much fewer of them than NG bois.

You could try SL120, but odds are that things won't go too well for you because pic related.

There's no game cycle barriers for matchmaking, so NG+ players will. How many people actually go to NG+ comapred to how many run through Farron Keep on their first playthrough though? You'll get much much less activity, 90% of players beat the game once and never touch it again.

I sit at SL120 there and kill the invaders for fun. No ganking of course. I just like to see how many I can get before I finally slip up and get gangbanged.

does anyone have that one video of the invader using the CotMK bomb to kill people?

vocaroo.com/i/s08w53zEx8aH

I wish it wasn't real believe me. I invented and rehearsed a backstory about how we met and came up with stories of things we did on weekends when I actually did nothing but played Souls and jerked off in my apartment. Of course all of this happened in "her hometown" so there was less chance for them to find out. I'm a bit relieved I'm starting to get over it because some of the guys I'm closest with at work asked when she's coming to town and if she'd like to come to a restaurant with us etc. and coming up with excuses would've started to become exhausting after a while.

SL80.
SoC is good all the way to 120.

>character is now 8 hours old
>been summoned for Blue Sents a total of two times
I'm better off CE'ing the ears, aren't I?

blue sentinels and darkmoon is so poorly implemented

>have to have guys be embered, invaded and wearing a scrub covenent to maybe get summoned for some action

what were they fucking thinking

Blue Sentinels and darkmoons should all be summoned to help each other.

You need three people to set up an ear grind

seventh best selling is still only 2m copies. It's still niche compared to any major multiplat-studio project. It's not enough that the company is guaranteed good sales for future games.

DS1 sold 6m, DS2 sold 3+2m, and DS3 sold ~4m. They're still a B-tier developer. Bigger than indie (usually

I think Bloodborne still exceeded the sales figures that Sony was expecting

Why is the Gael summon so much weaker than the Gael boss?

Which agrees with my point. Their expectation was low because From is a B-tier developer.

With games like FFXV and Destiny being considered "sales failures" at 6m+, it's pretty obvious that From is not competing on the AAA level that "famous" studios are on.

Because TRC Gael leveled up with all the Souls NPC Gael farmed by helping shitters with Friede and Demons.

thousands of years have passed and gael has become one of the last surviving undeads in a crazy badass wasteland

There's still that one Ringu Knight walking around.

Why does a Chaos Dagger do so much damage, anyway?

I think I found my new waifu.

Is the thread ded?
>page 9

What is the comfiest location in Souls?

I'd like to live under Priscilla's skirt in Ariamis

>snow
>night
>running through some ruins
yeah i loved painted world

Why are the black dragon weapons so much worse than the black knight weapons, provided you get them at relatively the same part of the game?

Black Knight greatsword: 186 normal attack, 50 fire attack. Weight of 12. Scaling: yes
Black Dragon greatsword: 136 normal attack. no scaling. weight 9.

Eh. now that I put down the numbers on paper, I see why the black knight greatsword is better, I guess I'm just bummed because I thought they were equal. Oh well.

>fighting blue 1-on-1
>host tries to help and runs right into my axe
>blue points down the host's corpse
I think I destroyed his faith in the covenant.

>What is the comfiest location in Souls?

Majula says hi

Majula is pretty comfy I'll give you that.

Latria

>depressing npcs
>shitty brightness and colours
how is that comfy

The original Firelink Shrine.
Out of the actual gaming areas, Ariandel, especially Snowy Mountain Pass.

They are equal, but for very different purposes.

Black Dragon greatsword can be used on much lower stats. They also have a different moveset.
The lack of scaling also means black dragon greatsword is great for raw infusion.

Black knight greatsword is better for a higher level build or anything with fire scaling, but Black Dragon greatsword is better for pure physical and smaller builds.

Also BKS consumes more stamina.

It's fun when hosts go full retard and charge forward as soon as they get backup. Hosts who have phantoms are complete fucking idiots.

What do you make your characters look like, /dsg/? Color combinations, etc.
I've always wondered what the 'other worlds' the npcs always go on about have as their protagonists.

>DS2
Majula, Doors of Pharros, Cromwell's attic, Shrine of Amana
>DS3
Central Irithyll Bonfire, Ariandel
>BB
Hunter's Dream, Valtr's windmill

I generally make regular looking people who are in way over their heads, but manage to rise to the occasion. In other words, kinda boring or plain.

>higher level build
I know what you mean in theory, but in practice just getting to the dragon shrine you're already at soul memory 1.5 million or abouts, unless you purposefully use agape ring. That's already around level 100. What do you -you- mean by high level? Because at that point you most definitely will meet the higher stat requirements for the BKGS, (provided you invested in the very minimal faith and intelligence necessary for it).

youtube.com/watch?v=euuMjQP715E

youtube.com/watch?v=9FTtm2PBiuM
So apparently he's a John Oliver fan? Or is that Alex Jones meme really that popular?

i used to do that for roleplaying purposes as well, but then i figured if i could roleplay as anything, may as well make it weird. Going with purple hair right now. can't decide if green eyes or red eyes work better

What I normally do though is pick a default background, like astora for instance, and then alter it somewhat and then bam. I'm an astoran who got caught up like some of the other NPCs.

You, uh, got a source on that image?

>I know what you mean in theory, but in practice just getting to the dragon shrine you're already at soul memory 1.5 million or abouts, unless you purposefully use agape ring. That's already around level 100. What do you -you- mean by high level?

Anything around or below SL100 is considered low level for pvp. SL150 is where pvp builds start, SL200+ is high level.

Black Dragon Greatsword is intended to be a weapon that is great for low level pvp but requires using agape ring through most of the game to get. Drakeblood GS is another example (though that's one of the most powerful weapons in the game with the right rings and buffs). But that's also a DLC weapon, unlike Black Dragon.

Black Dragon Greatsword would also be extremely good for a sorceror that wanted to put in lots of stats in things other than dex or strength

I'm glad someone made a compilation of all the worst parts of dark souls so that I know what to avoid in the future

POINT DOWN AT ME HARDER DADDY!~

>Host and phantom go up Irithyll Dungeon Jailer Room elevator
>Phantom comes down
>Tries to plunge attack me
>Refuses to leave the vicinity of the door, despite eating three exploding bolts
>'Gee I sure wonder what would happen if I were to approach him and engage'
>Back up, shoot host out of the window with a greatbow
>'A connection error has occured'

wew

WE FUCKING DID IT LADS

>34 ears
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

bad taste desu

did they ever give drang hammers poise yet, or even their WA? what about twinaxes? If not, this game is still worse than ds2

whore

SL25/ +2

>started farming Dregs yesterday
>done today
Out of curiosity, how many of the invasions were gank squads?

If you really are British, go to your fucking bed.

You're okay, dude.

1h hammers don't have poise, so no.

Actually, not that many. I'm at 40/+4 now and about half of the targets were solo. There were actually a couple of sweet reverse ganks with 3 Faithfuls chasing the host lel

>no spear ornaments
Shitter...

>british
Disgusting.