>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread:

Azura is /ourgirl/

It's pronounced Yuria

I wanna fuck Saber.

So I see a lot of Bartres around now, but what about Barsts? You ever saw a built/trained Barst in Heroes, /feg/?

>"Things only Archanea fans would say"

She's literal shit.

Best dancer

What are the chances of the halloween banner giving us a character that isnt in the base heroes game like Charlotte in birdal blessings?

Got 20k feathers from some quests.

First reply decides who I promote between Clarisse, Zephiel, Narcian, Lloyd, Ursula, and Valter.

It didn't occur to me until now that the dancer banner has mothers and their sons. Why are they having their sons crossdress?

Nyna is not a dumb whore

>tries to make friends with Hana
>she's autistic about something that isn't your fault
>she finally stops being a bitch
>autism right back at her
>she gets rightly mad
Fate is cruel for lovers of Hana Banana.

CATRIA! Oh, Catria!

To reflect on the outfits their mothers wear.
Except Shigure, for whatever reason. Poor guy got the pimple-nose artist too.

>Marth has a lot of personality

post wiki builds that make you think

Ah yes, arrow in the hollow of the left breast.
Old dragon-slaying lore but always relevant.

I meant a serious, functional build, silly user.

He seems to have a nice statline.

To let their twink sons become the cockteases and anal slaves they were meant to be.

Heroes with Darting Blow tonight it was on corocoro

brave sword elincia

>No SoV merch
C'mon IS I just want a keychain

Should I give her Lancebreaker, wings or a tomebreaker? (+Spd/-Def)

I am very much considering skipping rolling for this banner. But I have gotten at least one limited unit for each limited event so far. If I completely skip this one it'll be the first event so far where I won't have anything to remember the event by.

I am not too sure what to feel about this.
I'd consider spending like 80 orbs or something on the banner and then just save the rest. It's a fairly negligible amount. But I also know that the chances are good I won't get any of the dancers with a mere 80 orbs.

>Marth was cool

i love water

Just pulled an Ike. +HP -RES. Anyone else I have who could use Heavy Blade better? Ryoma already has it.

>Flier
>Steady Breath
Hmmm

Good taste

>37spd
>lancebreaker
?

Heroes with Big Butts is the next banner.

Source: my dad is nintendo

Wut there's a lot on twitter.

I love her more

Ugly and boring.

>340k feathers
>nothing to use them on

let's hope sacred coins work with them somehow

The pins that came with the limited edition were really nice. I'll probably buy them separately online when I get the chance.

>30 Speed with Brave Axe
Damn, I didn't realize how fast he was.

Me and Sanaki sitting in a tree! K I S S I N G!

He's like Raven, except he trades a bit of speed for some bulk. If you're gonna keep his brave axe, pretty much your standard brave user. DB or LnD, and possibly a breaker-skill.

Clarisse

Are ready for the Heroes with Dance banner tonight?

But she's a reskinned Ninian.

delet

Makes for good angry sex.

Which Sakura walks in on and passes out.

there's a manga anthology and the OST coming out at least

Links? I just looked using the search option but I might've used the wrong search words

Alright

You know. When Fates was new. I doubt anyone could have predicted this.

I HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE FUCKIGN GREEN GEM EVER SINCE THE START OF THIS FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE BANNER WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nah I could build him by myself. I was just curious if anyone here ran into someone unironically running Barst like me and some other people unironically built Bartre

You can only reply to this post if you're waifu isn't in Heroes yet.

Dont delet this!

I hope not. Kaga couldn't balance a game to save his life.

I have a shitton of draugs and I'll merge him for my first team of AA, but I also want to make him usefull.
He's +def/-spd, does Brave Sword/Bonfire/Fortress Def 3/Swordbreaker3 sounds like a good idea for a budget wall build?

I dont think anyone saw Reinhardt becoming the ultimate meme man through a mobile game

I agree, Kaga is nice at storytelling but keep him away from gameplay. He also has a boner for very weird mechanics

>Camilla: Ah, young love… The two of you are so close, I fear there’s no room in your heart for me.
>Caeda: E-er… Well–
>Camilla: I’m only teasing. I must say, you are especially susceptible to it.
>Caeda: Oh… You had me so flustered that I became utterly tongue-tied.
>Camilla: Still, it’s no tease when I tell you that I’d like us to be better friends.
>Caeda: Oh, agreed! I would love nothing more. It’s been refreshing to talk openly with someone from such a different world.
>Camilla: Quite. And, Caeda…should you have trouble sleeping, you know where I am.
>Caeda: O-oh! Wait. You’re teasing again. Ahahaha…

wew

feels bad man

Don't use draug. Inherit ward armor to your other armors to make them unkillable.

I just finished up my latest pet projects, and Barst and Bartre are next on my list of units to promote. Just waiting for a Bartre that isn't -Atk.

>+spd/-atk Fae instead of greenzura
I dont even know what to do with her i already have an amazing fae

merge her into your existing chicken for those arena points

Save him to efficiently transfer Spur Def 3 and Bonfire from one 4* MRobin by sacrificing a shitty 3* Draug for Spur Def 2 and Lunge.

And yeah, that sounds alright. Although, desu, I think using your Galeforce/Aether units will get you more points. You did roll for CYL, right?

>-spd
Don't do it, Draug wants his speed. He's fucking sanic fast.

>Have 30 ish orbs near the end of last Hector banner
>one green orb out of 6 summoning sessions
>3* barst
Fuck you Isis

>Xander
Wrong.

Sophia is so cute!

Help me I have an addiction to dragons

Are DC units on the out in general? Camus is being considered bad to the point even infantry lances are better than him, Xander got BTFO by CYRoy, and even Ike/Ryoma look weak compared to the absurdity that Elincia brings to the table.

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

Wings, definitely. I don't see why would you use Lancebreaker when she already has TA.

>Xander got BTFO by CYRoy
Xander > CYRoy
CYRoy is only better if you don't already have a top tier player phase unit. Xander is by far the superior enemy phase unit.

>Camus
>bad
>Xander
>wore than CYRoy
>Ike/Ryoma
>beaten out by a dumb queen on a pegasus

Stop lying.

Would Hana drink rum with you and then angrily try to fuck you for getting her drunk?

>get to skip dancer cancer next week because Sophia's on bonus
good shit

Roy's not going to tank shit.

>filename isn't snacko.png

Fuck off.

Xander is better than BRoy.

Where did all the blade Cecilias go? I used to see 4 per arena run. Did Lyn really snatch her wig?

Thanks to camilla warriors maps i already have almost all the unit lv40 4* if need they for Arena/tempest/quest

That kinda seems weird considering that Caeda flirts with Roger to get him to join you.

You already polled on this. Look who came in first.

I am going to miss the warriors maps so, so much when they're gone.

she's not used to having it turned on her

Probably, but I like lewd happy drunk better

I forgot I turned on filename randomization

X gon give it to ya

I did it!

she bought those votes with oral favors that doesn't count

>drunk Oboro
Don't get Oboro drunk. She probably cries about her parents being dead.

>pulled PA Azura from the free pull
>pulled this with the arena orbs
Done with this banner, feelsgud

Here.

I made this for you.

>have the opportunity to bang a horny princess
>bangs the ugly retainer instead

The only time it is acceptable is if the retainer is Kagero or Setsuna.

What is Fae's runner up A skill if I have no TA?
Just got a +Spd/-HP Fae after failing to get a green dancer with the power of my wallet.

Sanaki and I*, you're not going anywhere with a well-educated Empress if you can't articulate yourself dumb user

Elincia is strong but at the same time I wouldn't say she's outright better than DC swords. Only Brave Roy is better because he effectively dances himself after a fight, which is extremely difficult for other units to do.

I wanna summon Saber. where the fuck is he

Good job!