byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
youtube.com/watch?v=93IVJugxbo8
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14780
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got any fun ideas they want coded?

been fixing bugs all afternoon

can you code out the absolute shit tier admins

Your admins are a product of your community

No matter how hard you squeeze a community of shitters you can't produce a non-shitter

fix crawling please

>your community

Please don't insult me by assuming I'm part of the VG community. I don't even play on this server anymore because of the absolutely awful community and admins

I want to equip poly on my hat/belt/suit/hand or pocket slot, have him sit on my shoulder(like a diona) and have him fly around and snatch objects off of people, drop them in my hands.

preferably with a threat ratio, like guns/weapons first etc.

Journalist as an AI alt. title.
Make supply borg double as space pods.
Replace their emag stun baton with an autoborger.
And maybe port the new clock cult?

a detective/hos tool
it lets you lock unto an earlier chat message and tells you how many tiles away the person who said it was

if you use it 3 times on the same message from different locations you could triangulate where the message was sent from with the help of a GPS

madness, after so long you become mad and gain nonsense antag objectives. gained from darkness, hunger, long periods of not interacting with any other players, and extreme hunger.

being able to hear random deadchat, hallucinations, having to draw runes all over, collect heads, or other body parts. just something to add FUN* to those long rounds of nothing.

In one easy step, how to cause a biblical autism implosion that will reverberate throughout the shattered fragments of the former autist universe, rendering it uninhabitable for the next 2 months via sheer sperg fallout:

>1) Add a second beaker slot to Chemmasters, buffer only flushes when both beakers are removed

Long rounds are only boring to you because you're a boring person

youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
Also

Is truth. Shitter players apply to be admins and become shitter admins who in turn create more shitter players because of stupid shit.

It's a never ending cycle of shit.

What the actual fuck was that video and why did I watch it all the way thru?

To be fair, the admins who are the worst players actually do their job.
They're also the ones who enable nepotism the most, but they're not the ones who *just* want status and never do their job.

It is an important video. You have a long journey ahead of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=93IVJugxbo8

I'm a software engineer, not a social engineer

How would crawling work exactly? Click to the tile next to you to drag yourself towards it, assuming you have working hands?

Yahar, this one be good

This would involve adding co-ordinates to each and every instance of somebody speaking. That'd get into some serious nonsense

I'd love to add something like this, but it doesn't fit in with how the game is currently.

Maybe in time, once the game's been warped further. Adding things like phobias that increase stress, like lygophobia (fear of the dark), necrophobia (fear of dead or dying persons), coulrophobia (fear of clowns) that send you into a downward spiral

why would you fit a second beaker?

Do you want your chem master to explode? Or do you want an upgrade to the chem-master that lets you make grenades?

because I'm up for adding that option

The ones who supposedly do their job, often will ban for silly reasons, while ignoring glaring ones.

Reminder that crawling is broken because pain is a fat bastard.

>Wordlessly follow someone in the edge of their screen
>Gas mask and grey jumpsuit
>ID in pocket so I show up as unknown
>They get paranoid and chimp out every time

Think of the possibilities.
People putting dex+ into the second beaker and splicing a tiny bit of dex+ into every pill they make.
People coming up with super-efficient autistmix recipes that would normally require a bluespace beaker, done with 2 large beakers and the chemmaster mixing instead.
Or just people coming up with high-efficiency roundstart meta-chemming by making all their antitox in one go and dispensing it via secondary beaker when the recipes call for it or something.

>That'd get into some serious nonsense
Dump it in the logs and use grep?

>Be suspicious
>surprised when someone considers you suspicious

You can do this in real life for big laughs, I get taken down to the station every weekend for following people around in a gas mask

LOCK ME UP

Sorry, couldn't think of the words at the time.

Currently, chat's just printed as a string, but to add co-ordinates onto it would be to datum each and every instance of talking, and have them persist so a detective can pinpoint them.

That would chug the game to a halt very quickly thanks to butt-bots and the like upping the instance count for every time something talks.

>How would crawling work exactly?
you can move when you have no legs, but just really slowly

nth for pomf is a furry degenerate that makes people wear collars

I have a dream that makes me hard.
Imagine how comf and aesthetic this game could be if...
If all the complicated machines, like the xenobotany machines and the chemmaster, had retro graphical UIs. And every button press played CLACKCLACKCLACK sounds.
And you could hear the moving parts inside the machine as it works.
How I wish this game embraced the faux-retro more.

getting buttbots and assemblies was one of the main reason I came up with the idea

oh well

Only like 2 people are willing to even use the NanoUI templates, imagine trying do THAT

However if you make a clackclackclack sound I'll add it to the lysis-isolation centrifuge and bioballistic delivery system

I'm not super familiar with the chat. Can't you just print the cords into the logs and fetch the cords with grep?
Doesn't seem that expensive. Grep is fast.

Just add a masterlist of buttbots and let the robotics console display their coordinates.

some kind of scanner to find vaults in space.

I thought vaults spawnd in set locations?

they arent hard to find though. Just toss out some GPS's

as far as i know the derelict and stuff like dj do

Serb?

rip

RIP in piss serb

1488-2017

I thought that shit was fixed

o shit did i do it? fuck sorry blast.

me too

multiborers were a mistake

not nearly enough brown corpses piled around the burger.

3/10 this is how leafs see us.

Those aren't vaults.

What was the last thing you hooked before the crash?
Maybe it has something to do with the plasticflaps or something?

I think he tried to hit the wall to pull through (which has worked fine before). Maybe the air alarm?

i think i hit the energy gun, either that or the air alarm.

Leafs went c r a z y every time they went to war.

The bullet?

yfw bwoink

>not setting the default windows error message to a bwoink

Leafs went butt every butt they butt to butt.

>Butt setting the butt butt error butt to a butt

port the actual buttbot algorithm. the original uses a hyphenator to replace syllables, our implementation is naive and just replaces whole words

it's a lot more fun because you would get words like "robutticist" "buttcomm" or "hydrobuttics"

Unable to reproduce using a normal hookshot. Also tried latching onto the wall, the floor under the gun, and the air alarm.

ban request on deklarva when

did you try the plaque? they are weird IIRC

Perhaps the gun was picked up as the hookshot was travelling to the item?

is the borer hookshot the same as a regular one? all i really remember is kind of spam clicking in the area of the air alarm. try the monitor behind you as well I recall trying to see if I could shoot out and was trying to move the body around.

Tried the monitor and plaque, no change.

Was that my (KEK) borer who crashed serb?
God bless you.

it was fun while it lasted. did you like stand up right as I shot the hook? maybe that fucked with the flaps

And tested as actual borer with fleshshot. No reproduction of this issue.

Plasmaman transformation when

Quick question: What do I do if my lawset tells me to 'bee myself'?

When you perform an unholy ritual to revive Dragonbro. github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14780

Get your ass to cargo and buy as many beekeeping crates as possible

I can't go to cargo right now, I'm the AI.

Fill your core with bees, communicate through dance, acquire honey.

You are simultaneously both your AI eye and your core, as you look you are there

How hard would it be to convince everybody that new people on the med team should learn proper surgery by practicing on live Clowns?

If we didn't have only one clown per round and made them an infinite resource - and you taught genetics by cloning the clown that you killed - then it'd be pretty easy.

Clown is a punishment job, after all.

>Clown is a punishment job, after all

I dont believe you

It's a burden to improve morale on the station.

Assistants, not clowns. Clowns are a rare and valuable commodity, wheras assistants are a plague.

People would just stop being assistants then.

What if we had a compromise and had some NPC clowns in surgery for 'spare parts' and 'practice'.

I don't see the problem

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16152

Greytiders are important for the station's ecosystem. They provide food for vampires, changelings, and mice who learn how to butcher corpses.

I still love you nexis

oops.

Fucking finally. I've been saying this for months.

BUTT BOT ADVANCED PINPOINTER
MAKE A GLOBAL LIST LIST LARGE ARTIFACTS AND REPURPOSE THE ALDEN-SARASPOVA SCANNER CODE

THEY LITERALLY CANNOT BE MUTED AND THEY CANNOT BE FOUND IN ONE SINGLE TILE OF 3 512X512 MAPS.

There's only a set number of vaults that spawn per z-level in specific regions of the map only. Learn to find global offsets and follow a search grid and you'll clear them all every shift

This. Assistants are the most important part of a station's success

>watermark

so we're in agreement that he's the best sec player, right?

I knew borgs could resist, but mice can butcher?

Mice can butcher in order to feed on human meat, yes.

Perma'd for spreading a plasmafire sadly

Yup

>Perma'd for spreading a plasmafire sadly
Oh shit, I remember that.