/bfg/ Battlefield General

Hillnig edition

Last thread: >>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCYMzCk2aRo
reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/73s4ut/eta_on_the_movementttkmuzzle_smoke_patch/
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE LIVE

the german empire did nothing wrong

It was the Austrians the whole time

All elite classes run at 200% speed except the Trench Raider who moves at 201% speed
What changes

i wonder who could be behind this post

There were literally no “bad guys” in WW1

the bolsheviks if you want to count that as being part of ww1

A7VU when

Probably when the operations server browser is implemented and non-white/female models are removed.

I wish dice would release something for private/user-hosted dedicated servers, and make some kind of mod/map tools.. even if it was only for PC (or only for PC and Xbone since sony is weird about stuff like that)

I'd buy BF1 if it had user-hosted dedicated servers, and mods.

or if it had a mode that was basically Red Orchestra/Insurgency/SQUAD/or even FH2 levels of realism.. and no "back to basics" doesn't count.

PC was likely little more than an afterthought. They are a business after all, and the money is in FILTHY FUCKING CASUALS.

Is a 248 meter headshot with the Martini-Henry Sniper impressive

Good work user

Why the fuck would they let users host private servers when they're already getting away with charging people to host "private" servers?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Thanks m8e

Falklands War please.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCYMzCk2aRo

>Throwing Gas Grenade's at Sentries low on health
Get fucked you over sized tin cans

I kek'd with the Pink Floyd music.

>tfw you will never put down savages in the name of her majesty

Isn't that a Western?

It's only one of the most famous movies ever made, user.

Isn't there an update coming this month? Will it have the big weapon balance pass or not?

Makes sense now that I look at it, thought that guy in the background was a Sioux Indian.

Omar Sharif was Egyptian, so close enough for American geography.

They are still arguing about that: reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/73s4ut/eta_on_the_movementttkmuzzle_smoke_patch/ click if you want to watch nerds argue about gay shit (you really don't)

No, no, the guy in tan skinning an animal.

suez isn't that bad tbqh famarooni

>when you're flying as the round ends and your plane doesn't glide into the ground

Revive

Ahh I see you've finally found a populated server with the game mode you wanted.

It would be such a shame if the teams were to become... imbalanced.

this is what I direly hate

THIRTEEN MONTHS but DICE still failed to deliver a working team system. By the first 10 minutes, players will already switch to another team who's winning.

no

It's worse than that if you're fighting on maps like Prise de Tahure, Nivelle Nights, and Albion.

*when, not than

What is the best raifu and why is it the BAR Storm [/spoiler/]

Lebel

>play for first time in months
>m95 infantry continues to be best gun

I like the Selbslater 1906 Sniper.
The new SMG 08 is fun too.

M.95, it's the gun the good scout helps his squad with.

This is just a friendly reminder that post-CTE BF4 (on PC of course) is still the only way to play Battlefield.

>2017
>even owning BF1
>console FPS
Step the fuck up.

The Parabellum. It makes things die.

>Be me just now on Amiens
>Finish up more or less decent round
>Next round starts in X
>Can't be fucked to wait so i quit
>30 secs later "Disconnected - You have been kicked"

What did the butthurt admin mean by this? And when will he learn to git gud?

I keep trying to find this newspaper article from towards the end of the war where the allies were accusing the austrian emperor of literally gassing allied POW's en masse

It was basically a direct precursor to the quasi-religious post-WW2 atrocity propaganda that was to follow as a direct continuation of it

>try to join any operation
>puts me in an empty server nobody ever joins
every
fucking
time

Based DICE dicing it up as usual. Return to regular conquest when?

That's just a bug, it happened to me a bunch.

Thoughts on the veterli vitali? Sweetspot seems nice for nom hillnigger scouts but the gun feels a bit off, dunno why

I finally made my first webm, you guys. Have I done good yet, senpai?

Thread is dying

I know. But it's best to try and spark up interest 'till night rolls back around.

The bullets are really fucking slow, that's why it feels off.

Quickly, what's the best game mode?

need more shit to complain about
operations

Why is it every time I try to join Albion, the teams are completely stacked?

OwO what's this... ?

*vomits*

They finally realized that they could simply make shit up and people would believe it. It was all downhill from there.

What game mode gives me the most xp guys?

domination with a squad leader that only gives attack orders
it's tedious as fuck but you'll be getting nonstop order completed bonuses

>hillniggers
>on fucking tsaristyn

snipers should be removed from the game tbvh but they'll never do it

I swear, some of my teammates wind up being so goddamn horrible that I audibly yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Does anyone play using pic related?
How is it compared to a regular mouse?

They should get rid of SMGs and make this a real WW1 game.

I keep running into a platoon where all five dudes I play with or against have 100 stars with just that gun.
>mfw I usually rek them with aggro Scout

the reason I've heard they have servers locked (at least beyond "it's because of DLC") has to do with DICE being autistic about "statistics", basically they don't know how to prevent people stat-padding and/or grinding, well-that and they balance everything according to gameplay stats and wouldn't want it messed with by custom rulesets or maps that aren't 1st-party.

>Why the fuck would they let users host private servers when they're already getting away with charging people to host "private" servers?

has that honestly been all that successful? I thought that it wasn't going all that well/wasn't selling due to the lack of options/scripting available. Arguably it would be cheaper for EA to run, and give them greater credibility with PC gamers/clans.

mod support could also allow for EA to better compete with Valve with regards to the PC userbase.

>playing ops gaem
>guy on enemy team using shotty and doing pretty decent
>see him teabagging every so often if i die to him
>someone laughs and mentions it
>comments back about how that person is a hellreigel user

>Play as art truck or the new truck
>Get stuck in trench

This always happens

I started playing a BF1 trial account... Can you not unlock anything with a trail account or is the unlock system in vanilla BF1 non existent? I'm level 6 and have played for like 3 or 4 hours and have not unlocked a single thing. Are all of the unlocks in the loot boxes? Also if I buy the game should I get the base game for 40 dollars or the "revolution" version for 60?

Leveling up gives you war bonds which you can use to unlock in the customization/weapon select screen, the boxes only have skins. Get the revolution edition or base+premium, whichever is cheaper. Both have all DLC.

>using a cuck truck
asking for it desu senpai

>start favoriting operations servers as per recommendation to find them in the browser

>start up game today
>favorite servers list is empty

>appealing to pc gamers
song related
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Model 10 Slug. Countersniping hillfags as assault will never cease to bring me joy.

REMINDER THAT THE HELLRIEGEL IS FOR CHILDREN AND AUTISTS

Why do consolefags even bother posting here? Get a PC

>2017
>contributing to the console vs pc meme

I know you just found Veeky Forums and it's a new and exciting time in your life but you really need to learn to not be such a faggot.

I played a bit of Battlefield 1 at launch on my friend's PS4, I thought it fun but it didn't seem too special. Has the game improved since then?

Yeah

Stay alive

KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE

I havent played in months. Did they ever make the fog not fucking blind you like the god damn sun?

nope

Kay, wont be coming back then. Thanks.

I guess I'll see you lads around when Tides is out

same
i require more grindan to satisfy my autism

Model 1900 Slug is neato

Feels oddly great being able to snipe others with slug shotguns