/arena/ - Arena FPS General

October patch any day now

A place to discuss all of your favorite old-school and modern arena shooters such as Quake Live, Quake Champions, Unreal Tournament, Reflex, etc.

Pastebin with download links for FREE GAMES: pastebin.com/NzQifF9b

>Tutorials
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=pLmuRRm1Bag&list=PLxP7tvMqaXzDjw7OYYIEbplCdZOaHLFPg
youtube.com/watch?v=f8CP1oSy_-o
youtube.com/watch?v=QRe3g65S4Zs&list=PLgbx1wWCtM2DYy26yCLbtY6A0XRiSEM3u&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=n2tdDZWSGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=dkED2PSrl1c

>(Incomplete) QC custom weapon skin showcase:
my.mixtape.moe/wrrdkk.webm

>List of /arena/ fags willing to play QC
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w_r9pS_mV3vAZXwJmb5gM5LB2km77pkAx9s0aGFDxR0/

Fragged thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sWnGds6
youtube.com/watch?v=FT0s1fprrLs
youtube.com/watch?v=9glKwtNnF6g
youtube.com/watch?v=y0M54Cobo8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tim crossed his arms behind his head and laid back on his office chair. It was definitely annoying to always be the last person to leave the office every day, but this was the only way he could ensure development in Quake Champions would never go forward. He had been deleting the daily work of his subordinates for months now, and wasn't about to stop anytime soon.
>His momentary rest was interrupted by the startling realization of a fact: he had forgotten to scour the Saber Interactive GitHub account for any new code commits that day. "Phew - That was a close one.", he thought to himself. Their daily work was almost allowed to get through unscathed! "Prepare to be deleeeted", Tim mumbled in his best Clutch imitation, chuckling to himself and selecting a recent, large file simply named "newnetcode.cpp".
>The whole process had always aroused him. He already had let his pants and underwear down to his ankles, and was sitting on his chair completely naked, like a gross bald mongoloid. His erection was about to burst, in all likelihood the biggest and most engorged his 3-inch micropenis had ever been.
>"Alright, tiger. Time to show 'em why they call you Tim Spills-it". The actual reason for that in-company moniker was his constant roaming of the id offices with a pair of very obviously cum-stained pants, and not his raw sexual prowess, as he liked to think.
>However, just before he could start that evening's masturbation session, a portal emanating blue light appeared out of thin air, its intense glow illuminating the environment. He couldn't believe it. "Am I hallucinating? N-no...Carmack you autist, is this some sort of long distance VR curse!?", he nervously complained to nobody in particular. Whatever the reason for it being there, there it was, right before his eyes: an actual, real life, honest-to-goodness Deudly Slipgate.

1/5

>"This must mean I get three wishes -", thought Tim. Can I just ask for my hair back three times? Before he could further ponder his situation, a pale, smelly rollerskating woman jumped out of the Slipgate and graciously landed right in front of him. He screamed and rolled his chair back a good ten feet from where he originally was, instantly breaking into a cold sweat.
>"Y-you're not supposed to be here! Please, tell the Elder Gods this isn't my fault... I've been deleting all the code like they asked me to!", Tim stammered. This was probably the end for him. He must have let an actual update to the game slip by at some point, and now the combatants of the Arena Eternal were managing to escape the Elder Gods' grasp and return to their home dimensions.
>"Relax, baldy -", the roller girl said soothingly. I'm here to have some fun with you. She began to seductively take her pants off. This made Tim even more nervous, as he was a homosexual and deathly afraid of female genitalia. "This is the punishment for my oversight.", he thought. "The Elder Gods sent her to torture me with all sorts of disgusting heterosexual practices".
>But the biggest surprise of the evening was yet to be unveiled. Tim couldn't believe his eyes. Out of her underwear came out the biggest, thickest, veiniest, most horse-like penis he had ever seen. It was already fully erect, and seemed to easily measure over a foot long, and was as thick as a baseball bat. The musky smell of her slick, shiny glans nearly drove Tim to orgasm right then and there, but he miraculously managed to take a hold of himself. In a daze he mumbled:
>"Alright babe. Flip me like a goddamn table." Tim was already in all fours and ready for penetration. This was a rocket unlike any other - A rocket he desperately wanted to register, a direct hit on the depths of his Grisly Grotto.

2/5

>Just as Tim deliriously turned his back to the woman, the room shook and a loud noise echoed through. The wall had been brought down, and an even worse smell could be sensed. Tim thought he recognized the silhouette amidst the kicked-up dust. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!", he mouthed off, angrily getting off the ground and pulling his pants up.
>"GUESS WHO'S BACK TO DEAL A WHOOPING!?", the mysterious man asked menacingly. Tim tried to get away, but it was too late - He had been encircled by the woman's Plasma Trail ability when he wasn't looking, and trying to leave through it would mean his certain death. Before he could even think of what to say, the trail itself seemed to detonate at the woman's command. Tim was utterly stunned and fell on the ground belly up, his clothes singed, his head in a spin. He was bleeding profusely from his nose, mouth and ears.
>"Open wide and take your medicine!", she taunted. With the trained motion of a bladed foot, she slit open Tim's abdomen. He could feel his guts being exposed and the blood quickly leaving his body.
>"It can't end like this -", Tim thought. As a dyed-in-the-wool Texan, Tim always had a piece nearby. There's no way he was going down without a fight. As his fetid assailants taunted him, he reached for a secret compartment below a plank and surreptitiously produced a double-barreled shotgun, his home defense pride and joy.
>The first shot caught the woman by surprise, but its effect seemed tepid at best. A singular "6" popped by the woman's head, which, for some reason, seemed like a small number for the range they were at. "I really am hallucinating!", Tim thought. He turned his attention to the man, which, he could now notice, looked like some sort of hobo adorned with green EL wires. He was obviously heavily drugged with something, and seemed to have been furiously masturbating for a while.

y'all got anymore of them comics?

Check back in a few days. The stuff in the last thread was just a preview

>Tim's consciousness was fading, but he could still muster the strength to fire a couple of shots at the man. There he stood, still stroking his penis, until he broke into a weird side-to-side jig, leaning heavily towards each side, and the shots seemed to completely miss him. "This is bullsh..." - before he could complete his thought, he was interrupted by the man's angry screaming.
>"EAT MY BALLS, BRO!", the hobo yelled, shooting a glowing green load right on Tim's open abdominal wound. Tim seemed to gain a bit of consciousness back and momentarily revitalize himself on account of his arousal at the situation. He managed to sit up. There was obviously something wrong with this man's jism, it seemed mutated due to constant abuse of whatever drug it was he was taking - and trust me, if there's an expert on male cum on the face of this Earth, it's Tim fucking Willits. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the rollerblading woman, slaloming between office chairs, speeding up towards him. He saw her gigantic flopping cock, and instinctively opened his mouth wide to receive it.
>"Time for the grand finale!" she suddenly announced, and much to Tim's dismay, she stopped her movement just a bit before reaching his face. Her swinging dick's momentum transformed it into a club of sorts, and it hit Tim square in the temple. The impact seemed to result in an orgasm for the woman, as she started shooting thick, ropey strings of semen everywhere. Tim seemed to undergo an auditory hallucination as his consciousness faded: "Humiliation!", he heard someone say in a very deep voice. As it all faded to black, Tim felt something changing in him. The hobo's glowing green baby batter seemed to corrupt him, modify him, pervert his biology into something else. Tim felt his skin dry and harden, and passed out.

4/5

>His two assailants picked his body up and took it with them through the Slipgate. Their mission was complete. They had procured the Elder Gods' newest plaything, and the pieces were already moving to ensure Quake Champions would continue not receiving any meaningful updates. They had heard rumors of Visor paying a coercive "visit" to some sort of Russian developers related to the project. They weren't sure.
>Now in the Arena Eternal, they dropped Tim off in a damp alcove, deep into a swampy bog. They left the same way they ambushed Tim, through a Slipgate. Weeks passed, and Tim slowly regained conscience. His body was changed. He now had scaly skin and overgrown talons. He moved with a lurch, and seemed to constantly feel the burn of a looming acid reflux. He wasn't even sure he was a "he" anymore. Looking into a foggy puddle, the man formerly known as Tim Willits saw his new reptilian visage through yellow slitted eyes.
>He seemed to already have knowledge of his new identity infused into his mind by the Elder Gods. His indignation at the recent events seemed to slowly fade. "Anger released. Sorlag not so mad.", he said to himself, picking up a nearby rocket launcher, intent on leaving that place.

5/5

That was fucking amazing user

KEK
better than the in-game lore scrolls

You missed a post Gurkan you cuck

Not gurkan

G-gomen...

this is gold
thanks user

how can you not like memes, you fuck

Thread's peaked here, folks. We can all go home now.

it's like I'm really on /co/

fucking kek

If the October patch puts the game into a more respectable state do you think F2P will be coming to steam soon? F2P would really help with the player base and no one would have to deal with the Bethesda launcher anymore.

now write another one with more smelly Slash dick but less Tim Willits because I could almost fap to this as it is

>not fapping to Tim Willits guro/transformation

>"Carmack you autist, is this some sort of long distance VR curse!?"

His October gonna bring us the the biggest baddest bone man in the land?

I'd settle for a Revenant too desu.

my god im seriously just apalled at how quiet the devs are

What is the actual comic release date, preordered it as a digital purchase but it says not available till the 18th but I've heard it may release on the 4th?

>bought the 300
>310 comes out a few months later
fuck

team fortress 3 based on qc when?

you know, after giving visor's design in q3 a quick look after a while, I can safely say I like his QC redesign a lot more. it just seems correct to me.

Well there is that one "leaker user" who claims the reason for such a long period between updates and the lack of info is because Bethesda is severely cutting down the size of the dev team following the game's lukewarm Steam release (his words). Essentially, we're becoming the next UT4. An overhyped, yet promising project that failed to meet publisher expectations within the allotted timeframe and is being soft-abandoned.

anyone else still f2p? i'm planning on getting a key from g2a if the patch actually improves the game

if it doesn't though... i'm probably getting pubg instead

The dev team is already "cut down" simply by virtue of not being id's A team.

>expand your platform and now have access to a massive potential playerbase
>proceed to cut off all communication and content updates immediately after

I want names.

Join us! discord.gg/sWnGds6

Quake Legacy Mod Revival Discord: LMCTF, L-Fire CTF, Expert CTF, and Railwarz (instagib) CTF! Big Games every Night! Vortex, Gloom, Weapons Factory, ActionQ2, Qpong, DDay and many more!

Tell us about your favorite quake game and mods, how you got started? which mods you wish you could have played but never had the chance! help us organize the next big event night!

I had a good chuckle.

no

ill join the discord that all the pros are at, not some nobodies

seems like drops are fucked up again. i'm getting nothing even though my 6 hour cooldown is over.

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

inb4 24 hour cooldown

PREPARATION HAS BEGUN

>be me
>new to quake champs and somewhat to arena shooters
>never learned to bhop
>finally decide to bite the bullet because I cant keep up with everyone else
>get it down after an hour
>mfw I can peel out of situations in less than a second
>mfw I flank the guy chasing me
>mfw I do a high speed drive-by
>mfw the speed

Holy shit why didnt anyone tell me this was so much fun?

It's not called bhop

you're not even good tho

it's probably easy pickings at this point and you don't necessarily need any seasoned player to tell you this, but PUBG is actual garbage.

>unlock doomguy lore skin
>25 daisies on next match

>doom wad that plays from daisy's perspective never ever

invite sent ;)

>Vo0 playing Civ

p a t r i c i a n

I like Quake Champions and would like to see it get popular.
id/Saber/Bethesda/whoever is in charge of this mess apparently does not share this vision.

HДД HДД HДДДДДH

she's so pretty

>"look at me! give me attention!"
pathetic

TWITCH DROPS ARE DOWN

I REPEAT

TWITCH DROPS ARE DOWN

UPDATE INCOMING

HOLD ON TO YOUR GAUNTS

I guess I just played against a guy thats in the top 16 in NA

He's the reason this genre is dead.

That means either shit's broken, they're adding new customization shit to the boxes or they're adding Athena's customization shit to the boxes

>giving him (you)'s
>user you're fucking retarded

>refusing to play other quakes when you clearly all have issues with QC
Pathetic

Use this from now on

what's the difference

Why pummel? Isn't it called gauntlet

I WANT TO GET OFF TIM'S WILD RIDE

There's a bit of white I forgot to crop out on

I can't believe that sorlag is fucking dead

>idling in 3-4 streams for 2 hours
>still no drop
what gives

>bought champ pack
>hid view models
>don't care about drops anymore

feels great

>"The Elder Gods sent her to torture me with all sorts of disgusting heterosexual practices"
my favorite part

the only good discord is zoot's discord

my discord is ok (I'm the only one in it)

Is it true Twitch drops are ded? Why does no one talk about that shit other than /arena/?

Ayy I want

The same drawfag here
Working on this right now
Thoughts?

please respond, i've got five streams open and am well past the six hour mark so I think they're gone
enjoy what crates you had, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FT0s1fprrLs

Already looks better than the Slash in the comic pages posted earlier.

tits are too big though

>nirah

lol i'm making them even bigger right now
No, maybe it's more about the chestplate

>lol i'm making them even bigger right now
exactly as planned

pls no

>tfw Slash is sucking Anarki's balls RIGHT NOW and there is NOTHING you can do about it

youtube.com/watch?v=9glKwtNnF6g

This is no joking matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0M54Cobo8k

Is she eating his balls...Bro?

I need a good image of Slash's tattoo but can't find anything
I might have to redraw it by hand, that's gonna take some time

drops are kill
i hope this means update today

>wake up
>no patch

Dead game
Dead thread

helmetless doom3guy > helmetless lore doomguy
prove me wrong

I appreciate that they included Classic Doomguy's battered face as a cosmetic but honestly, the likeness is really low. Barely looks like the same guy

it's hard to 100% replicate a 2d sprite consisting of like 1000 pixels in full 3d

Not more than 500px

Many of their "reimaginations" look like shit. I wish they just gave me the old pixelated guns instead of doing weird new takes on them

>Amazing tier
Q1 RL
Q1 starting Nailgun
Q4 LG

>Good tier
Q2 Rail
Q1 SNG (though the body looks horrible)
Q3 Machinegun (Very good likeness, though it's a bit chunkier than it should be)

>Bad tier
Q3 Gauntlet (they didn't change the design much, but the texturing is just so bad)
Thunderbolt (it looks nothing like the OG, all the prongs are too thick and sleek)

>Garbage tier
"""Q3""" RL (may be the worst skin in the game. It looks like the GL from Serious Sam. Looks NOTHING like the Q3 gun)
>El Diablo Shotgun (What the fuck is this thing? Looks straight from Hellgate London or some trashy MMO's "Gunslinger " class)
>Doom 2 Shotgun (too plain and not centered. Ugly reload, too)
Tribolt (Could have been a cute Q3TA Proximity Launcher, but they seem to have forgotten the game. Looks too similar to the default)

Every single visual element of the game, including the minutest UI details, was done by slavs

They really need to drop the ffa game size down to like 6.

It's rare enough to get a full game going. Most start with 6, or people drop from the initial 8 and it becomes 5-6

I remember when I looked at the credits a while ago still mad

more like some maps are too small

FFA is a dumb luck-based gametype anyways

Yeah but it's fun if you've got an appropriate number of players.