Elves are best race

>Start fight with Alexander
>Wail on the Gheist first because I don't know fuck it
>Scoundrel backslashes and then knocks it down
>Next turn
>Magister Assassin appears and spends 6 AP to kill my scoundrel in one turn

thanks dude, second question if ya can

I'm currently making a ranger, a pyromancer, and a poly knight

I'm looking to make a necromancer caster - what is a complimentary build that isn't summoning?

>Reposting a pasta so that people could get it past their thick heads on how the damage works
Let me explain how the damage works.
>1. Gear Damage
This is the base damage that your gear does, this is what appears on the weapon itself.
>2. Gear Damage + % from Weapon Skill
Be it 2H, Dual Wielding or Ranged, it is applied as a bonus first before anything else. Let's call this one Total Weapon Damage (TWD)
>3. TWD + % from Strength/Finesse
Each point from the stats boosts damage by 5% and it always has a base of 10 (It can be lowered but eh). So yes, Stat Multiplier is applied AFTER Weapon Skills. Let's call this one Total Base Damage (TBD)
>TBD + % from Warfare
Warfare boosts ALL Physical damage and is applied almost last in terms of basic attacks. Let's call this one Total Physical Damage (TPD). This is the one that appears immediately on your characters status screen. Test this out for yourself, 10 in Weapon Skill is inferior to 10 Warfare.
There are other multipliers as well Skill Modifier, High Ground and Critical Damage. They are also calculated in that order. If you have doubts, test it out for yourself.

PEEPERS IS DEAD!

I want to marry The Red Prince!

Get in line

what about spells? Can I ignore int and just use warfare?

Where exactly is the book that Eithne is looking for? I've done almost everything in Act 2, but haven't come across it.

i killed peeper because he wouldn't stop following me and the prostitute in driftwood wouldnt do sex with me with him in the room

I found the blade of the swornbreaker, where's the other piece?

Is Jester/Royal the most fun tag combination?

Ah spells react differently. It scales only with Level, Intelligence and Spell Skill. In that order. It should also be taken to note that it is also affected by High Ground, so Huntsman would be fairly good for damage. Warfare DOESN'T increase spell damage as it only affects physical damage.

Take him to his dad you mong.

DE AX
DE MON

necromancer** sorry

Most necro offensive skills are Physical so yes.

>Shana Shadow-Song
Kill yourself.

This and after are the best moments in game. Haven't laughed that loud in a while.

Necro usually plays nice with Warfare and physical classes since you just ignore INT and take advantage of Lifesteal + all the utility of Necro and sort of cheat by having Warfare scale the Necro damage because it's physical.

Beyond that my favorite thing to do with more traditional "caster" Necro is so go Necro + Hydro with Wand + Shield and use Blood Rain. It's not obvious at first but there's lots of wonky shit you can do like setting Decay on enemies and then using healing spells on them for huge damage.

Between the "do not die" stuff from Necro and heals + shields from Hydro your Necro mage is like a bastion of survivability for your team.

>Necromancer lifesteal works with Living Armor now

little too late for that

what is this guy's problem???

>Shana Shadow-Song

What's next from Larian, buffing Bone Widow?

kill him

Is this going to be a problem? Ifan got possessed but the fight is over and I can move on.

>replying to shitposts

What's the best party for maximun banter? Lohse is a must because of her jester tag but what about the rest? And who should be main?

Umm... well, that is pretty bad reason to kill him. My Peepers died when I brought him to his papa. He went berserk and mutated into a voidling or something, and I had to put him down.

Kill him or bring his HP down enough. If what you mean is the possessing demon from Bloodmoon.

Forgot pic

t. Sebille

Sadly this isn't dragon age or baldur's gate mate
The characters don't really speak much outside their personal quests and they don't interact with each other

>Don't get saucy with me, especially when you clearly don't know the first thing about sauce
This guy is great

Ideas for a scoundrel?

Aside from poly - that is

>Settling for being the side hoe
Get yo self a real man, sistah.

Did you make Beast your Rogue? What weapon is he wielding?

can we please just interpret this as proof positive that:

1) any game with an anthro-race WILL attract furries who think the devs are signaling some sort of approval and giving them safe haven

2) furries in said game will be obnoxious about their degeneracy and overshare on public forums because they have no self-awareness

3) in their games they will make cringy snowflake names like Shana Fucking Shadow-Song and spend all of their in-game time slowing working a boner into a frenzy as they build up to a scene they twist in their minds to interpret as some sort of lewd furrysex foreplay

4) this type of furfag behavior should be met with the same response employed by the last major geopolitically powerful group that derided their opponents as "degenerate"

You expect me to read rancid reddit spacing

*farts*

Nah, I mean Ifan seems fine. He just has the widget, but apart from that I can talk to him and everything.

Dual daggers, vendor stuff.

I didn't really phrased that very well. I mean who has the funniest interactions during conversations

Nononono, ATTACK HIM IMMEDIATELY THE DEMON IS STILL ALIVE.

Yes, I prefer when separate thoughts are mashed together in a single, long, rambling paragraph. Who the fuck wants to be able to read stuff on a board designed for communication?

>a board designed for communication

You're bad at hiding where you're from

>board designed for communication?

>Lohse
>Malady
>even Dallis
Voice-acting was not a mistake after all.

SEBILLE

>tfw being Fane

Ah, that did the trick. Dead demon plopped out and died immediately. Would he have manifested later otherwise?

you could use knives.

Dunno, but it's annoying and MIGHT become a problem. Only one hitching demon is allowed.

Are Source Vampirism and Purge the same, conceptually?

reddit spacing

>Sebille
>Act 3 Malady
>Adramahlikhed Lohse

all these fucking buggy quests, REEEE

this is what i get for being impatient and buying games on release

As much as I don't care to derail a thread that is at least tangentially talking about the game, I know you can't resist responding to me and I like the attention as well as getting more (You)s, so I'll keep it going.

Yes, a board designed for communication. You're posting here because you intend for others to read what you write. Otherwise posting here would be a masturbatory exercise. Attempting to >imply otherwise is self-defeating, because in doing so, you'd be trying to communicate with me.

>chef build nigh unstoppable

pretty fun collecting food and amping up before hand

If I choose a 4 undead group will there be someone alive once I kill those who are afraid of me old bones?

This is what the actress looks like
She also does Kerillian in Vermintide and the dryad in DOS1

>Adramahlikhed Lohse

what does she say / do? is the voice acting really hot too? i have a massive corruption fetish and i keep reading about how she can become a mindfucked thrall but i haven't gotten to that point in the game yet.

>tfw too intelligent for the primitive races you are surrounded by

There is no greater suffering than this

>invisible actress
Must be hard getting work.

So I'm about to leave Act 2 to head to the Nameless Isle, but I've just noticed there's this kinda large area called the Paradise Downs that I haven't explored and have had no reason to visit.

Is there anything there worth checking out? Looks like a pain in the ass to navigate with all the platforms and shit raining down on you.

Sneaky elves

>prostitute in driftwood

A Source Master is there.

QT.

I'm not sure how intentional it is, but I find it goddamn hilarious when you hear shit that never should've been voiced. At least that was my thought when I first heard her talk about the needle in Fort Joy.
Love me some AWR though.

>is the voice acting really hot too?
It's the voice of the most sinister, flamboyant man in existence. Can be hot if you're into that.
That said, you're likely to only hear him once if you have her as a companion.

if you fully clear act 2 the rest of the game is a walk. have you re met gareth yet?

Yes

>A Source Master is there
Really? I thought I'd been to them all already.

Guess I'll check it out before I leave, but I hadn't really found any reason to go over there before now.

what does she say or do though? please tell me you get to see her act as his thrall

Also a protag in DAI and ourgirl Lohannah in D:DC
Also a storyteller slut in DOS:EE, oh god that was good

I don't know why but sometimes the AI in single player takes ages to actually finish their turns. Is anyone else having this problem?

It means your CPU and/or drive are gettin too old for dis shit

It's a pathing issue, the game is calculating the best way to get to your party.

Just about to finish Act 1 and I'm burnt out.
Guess that's what I get for taking 70+ hours to actually find a build and team I enjoy.
Oh well, I'll go back to Xcom2 in the meantime I guess.

For an all mage party, should everyone just specialize in two elements? Should I level them evenly or max one then the other?

Are hybrid magic builds just bad? This is what I am using at the moment and my dps feels pathetic in fights. Should I respecialize into a more dedicated build like: Hydrosophist only or something like Hydro+Poly? I like the Hydrosophist skills because of the various party buffs.

How do so many of you people even keep doing this

>tfw listening to Tom Petty while playing

Depends on the situation. Usually something smug about divinity and how everyone but Lohse is expendable.

>please tell me you get to see her act as his thrall
Well, he overwhelms her from time to time. I've no idea how bad does it get if you fail her quest.

No fun faggot detected.

>if you fully clear act 2 the rest of the game is a walk. have you re met gareth yet?
I've met him a couple of times, once with Jonathon and once when he was burying his parents.

Do you find him again in the Paradise Downs?

>once with Jonathon
WHAT

Drop Pyro, focus on Aero/Hydro

Yeah, he has supposedly knocked him out and you can ask him to kill him or spare him. Spared him because I was an idiot, don't know what happens if you kill him then and there.

please dear god tell me you post like a billion screenshots on here daily. i refuse to believe that a game as decent as D:OS2 draws in tons of weeb snowflakes who try (and fail) to make all their characters look elf barbie dolls / Zelda. the only way i can believe this is if you're the one (1) person making every post with shitbird MCs who look like that

How can you even get this mad at such a thing

>have all this loot
>can't identify because no lvl 5 loremaster
>can't resepc because no way to get to mirror in hall of echos

ebin stuff

>CRPGS
>Expecting people not to go full autist with their works
W h a t w e r e y o u e x p e c t i n g ?

>letting Malady die
How do you even fuck up this badly

>no lvl 5 loremaster

At level 21???
What's your excuse

murderhobo detected

>ywn save Magister Payde

These godwoken are going to be the death of me...

They're probably viable on Lone Wolf builds. With four party member it doesn't seem like there's much variety you can get out of the individual members