User IDs: pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

OC and Lore:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb
ashurengravings.wordpress.com/paragon-lore-compilation/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/73tam6/the_real_source_of_our_so_called_tank_meta_is_not/dntmuvg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best Minion

posting this again

>steel is now trash tier despite getting a rework
>everyone is using growth totem regardless of position
>ebin's data is wrong as fuck and they don't understand why kwang's winrate went up
coming back was a mistake

dead game

>trailer ended here because the rest was X rated

Seriously I don’t get how someone can be so selfish/egotistical/stubborn as to accept he’s mistaken. Worst of all is that it seems to be a whole team making a huge mistake and circle jerking about their greatness between themselves

On important business so I'll keep this short. Has anyone here heard about Kwang or would they happen to know why his winrate might have gone up recently?

The meta is expanding in ways we never thought possible.

I don't know. We didn't even buff him

thoughts? feelings?

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/73tam6/the_real_source_of_our_so_called_tank_meta_is_not/dntmuvg/
this is fat cam from the previous community corners and who will apparently be on this week. i still have 0 faith in the balance team but its nice to have someone who tries to explain what they're doing and even admits they made mistakes rather than a faggot who calls the playerbase retarded while wearing socks on his hands

epic is trying to turn Paragon into the Overwatch of MOBA's, catering and favoring balance only to appease the lowest common player's elo and complaints and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

So what is the meme deck on him?

I was running cyborg meme deck

dune winds/black ice routine. thank me later.

Posting until we get a qt 3.14 brownie in Paragon

fugg best part of /parag/ lately

we need a brown qt and brown qt skin variants for all the current girls

>tfw fortnite has a brown qt before Paragon even if it's just a generic character and not a recolor
When will they learn?

Is Zechin Sparrow somewhat popular? If it is I can see brown recolors being a thing. Something like pic related would be nice but we already have that heavily armored bitch who fucked up Countess.

Though Epic could always go with the jungle girl archetype something like Nidalee/Awilix

It isn't just Cam, they are all retarded. Tanks are meant to use disruption to force priority, not damage. How can they fuck up something that has been refined for the last 30 fucking years?

Zechin Sparrow was the first best skin introduced in the game.
As much as I love it though, we need an actual brown qt hero

>We don't want to remove power on items because we want tanks to do damage based disrupt
Why would you just not build that into their base numbers and remove the power from the items like literally every other moba has ever done?

Yeah, you know who forces priority with their damage? Literally every other character on your team.
Damage shouldn't be any part of the equation because then you have a character that does 70% of the damage as a full damage character, but they're like 10x harder to kill.

I don't think he's completely wrong, but the way they're going about it is a fucking trainwreck of a design strategy.

Tanks should be able to pressure and be a nuisance, but the way they work in paragon is basically just better carries because their innate tankiness plus what they get from cards makes them do probably 80% as much damage as a full build carry while being 250% more durable (which nets higher dps because they aren't fucking dead or running away all the time).

There is a very good reason that TANK items in dota/lol and probably every other moba I don't play don't have any real damage increases on them. I don't understand how epic seems to realize that pure damage items shouldn't have any significant defensive stats, but also figures that tank items need significant offensive stats.

Also growth totem can go and fuck itself. You'd better believe that if dota/lol had an item that you could buy for free 10 minutes in that gave you 20 hp and 1 AP+AD every minute, there wouldn't be a character in that game that would not build it. I don't get why epic never even acknowledges this thing, its as much of a reason tanks are getting stupid as any other card since it lets them completely ignore the need to do anything other than kill since its a free fall back that doesn't punish lack of farm. But its also a dumb item in general since it just kills build diversity by being so universally good.

we need a Veeky Forums brown qt jungler.
but then i couldn't #expandthemeta by playing jungle tank murdock

Why do tanks even need to do damage based disrupt is my question. The fuck can't they just be hard af to kill and do no damage but a lot of peel/cc?

s-sauce?

>The fuck can't they just be hard af to kill and do no damage but a lot of peel/cc?
Because that is good design. Also because ps4 faggots have to be doing damage with whatever they play or they quit.

>Why do tanks even need to do damage based disrupt is my question. The fuck can't they just be hard af to kill and do no damage but a lot of peel/cc?
because then you have zinx who is the worst hero in the game

sandra prikker

If every character needs to use growth totem, and it's free anyway, why don't they just give characters better HP/power scaling with levels?

Our brownie should be a cute graffiti artist that casts spells from the sigils she plants around the map.

Well you obviously can't have a no-damage character and give her so many skills that only deal damage. Zinx would instantly be pretty good if her dot was a stacking damage debuff or her big field cleansed allies of debuffs, like Oberon in warframe.

Our brownie should be a cute graffiti artist that casts spells from the sigils she plants around the map.

Damn that actually sounds like an awesome kit

I’ve been sitting 15 minutes in front of my screen and still don’t know what to use before both, also dune winds seems pretty shitty without growth totem

Growth totem is a poorly designed item no matter what way you look at it. It is a no-risk: massive-reward item. If the game goes short and you only have it for 10 minutes before it ends, you wouldn't have got a real third item anyways. If the game goes long, its comparable or better than anything you could get in the long term. If they want it to work in its current iteration it should give power and attack speed instead of HP. Its just too damn safe with no real risk, players can't be pressured or "punished" for getting one early before it becomes effective and even by mid-game it becomes as good as anything else you'd have in the third card slot.

he was joking m8 both those cards are horrible

>steel is now trash tier despite getting a rework
It wasn't even a rework. They should have left his charge and replaced his shitty as fuck RMB with the stun.

>non
Well I wasn't going to fap before sleep but I guess I am now. Thanks?

It's good for your matey. Send your energy into your universe so we can get a brown qt in Paragon.

At this point I think it's the only thing that can save this game.

Go ahead. It's not like you'll be playing Paragon anytime soon so losing your waifu's blessing won't mean anything.

>Zechin Sparrow was the first best skin introduced in the game.
what is st. rick?

meta status: contracted

>your waifu's blessing
I'd have to have one in the game to lose it first amigo. I play(ed) them all.

>losing your waifu's blessing
w-what does that mean?

>I play(ed) them all.
You have more to lose than you realize you fool
I could tell you, or you can not masturbate and feel the power rise within you.

>st. rick?
Touche

We must convince ebin to follow in the footsteps of greatness.
Only then, will Paragon find it's way

I bought the $100 founder's pack during early access, but there's no way I or anyone else could've believed Paragon would be changed into an entirely stripped product. I don't think in the history of video games something like this has ever happened. Tribes: Ascend is somewhat an example of how devs can fuck with their product for the worse, but to think of all the things that were removed from Legacy Paragon is absolutely head-spinning. Even something so simple as the particle effects on the return-to-base animation were removed. Those blue lights that swirl around the character in pic related? Fucking why were they taken out? What could possibly have been the reason?

Here's my nomination for the brown qt who will save Paragon.

They can sell them later as a cosmetic effect. One you can only find in loot crates.

>I bought the $100 founder's pack during early access
Do not worry generous goyim!
The special return-to-base particle effects that you are looking for will return in the form of recolors and auras that you will be able to purchase such and a Sun-Ray aura, Butterfly Aura, Smokey Purple Death Aura, and even butterfly Aura's and particle effects!
We thank you for your gracious investment in PARAGON™ and hope you look forward to our, and only our vision of a complete game!

pretty much all graphic related questions can be answered simply. PS4

I just want a Veeky Forums brown warrior character so I can bash people over the head with a greataxe or some other brutish weapon.

>figure i'll try out co op vs ai just to do my daily
>everyone wants kwang

also these team comps are fucking wild why do people even pick the shit they pick

because its a bot match

fair. but man oh man people suck at this game. i get why they need to make everything easier if this is the market they are trying to corner.

Since KL promised more changes similar to Kwang's, does that mean they're not likely to revert his tether back to the way it was?

i think if the game lives for a year or two more theres a chance they'll nerf his tether radius and buff some other aspect of it in compensation.

>tfw wanna play to get the vault but dont wanna increase epics playerbase count

>All according to keikaku

A feel I know all too well.

Early morning bump

bedtime bump to remind you that we need both brown and Veeky Forums qts

why are people so bad at mobas? are they really that hard to play?

Never give up hope, we have a reference

Holy moly

>Paragon
>moba

>Google image source
>"Ideal body thread"
Damn right that is I'd start a religion on those thighs

Two wins in Fortnite br within downloading it yesterday, one with friends and one solo.
I don't know if it's cause I've never been able to play a game like this before or what;
but it's fun and I can play it for hours but I'm not sure if I would play it for days straight. If feels like it's lacking one last thing...
Just my two cents.

>>>/fng/

Bump

up

the absolute state of Paragon
not even 1500 elo

The power boosts from growf totem and apex predator stacks, is that just for plain old basic attack dmg?

power is power, so it effects everything
if it was only one type of power it would specify "basic damage" like swamp stalker or "ability damage" like atomic soldier

>EU

>just letting it die like this

The game or the thread?

Yurop may be growing tired of the incompetent devs, but I'll keep it bumped for the Murricans all the same.

The new card system was a mistake. Rip Paragon ???? - 2017

One final bump before I leave this general for a while. 75% waifuposting over heroes that aren't even in the game yet, 20% talking about other games, 5% smug greentext blogposts.

Makes me sick. I'm gonna ride out this sinking ship elsewhere away from you permavirgin waifufags. Eyecandy is one thing, but you cunts take it too far and I am tired of boring ass waifuposting.

If you filter qt, brown, and waifu, the general shrinks to almost nothing.

Then what should you not do?

I can't speak for Smite but League and HOTs are pretty easy to play but at the highest levels of play the competition will make it hard. Paragon is slightly harder but is getting easier and more casual with every iteration. Paragon's platinum is like League's gold bracket to be honest. Dota is a very difficult game on many levels. "Game is hard" is a common saying used by the pros and regular players alike.

later chad

Dear JUSTADAPT fags who called us all crybabies during the v42 changes, what do you have to say now that the game is ruined and officially on life support?

When is the next hero coming out? It might convince me to play again.

I think they're busy destroying the Legacy heroes for the next few months.

Bump

top streamer got really pissed when someone suggested the game is dying

If he was confident about the game not being dead he wouldn't give a shit what some randie on twitch chat says. It's because there is truth in the statement that sparks the harsh and fear-based reaction.

>cyborg gets gutted on a weekly patch
>0 changes to feng or kwang
this proves that they CAN change shit whenever they want but that they're incredibly fucking lazy

I imagine it's literally as easy as changing numbers in a text editor.
Either ways, I don't think nerfing an overpowered card that's being way too often is going to fix the game at all. Only Steve can do that.

Hol up they nerfed cyborg?

If they turbo nerfed it then Cam is a bitch that can’t take fucking criticism

Unstable Cyborg
Reduced Ability damage on activation from 125 to 65.
Reduced Basic Armor from 47 to 36.
Reduced Power from 17 to 14.
id say its a big nerf

I left around the time they first showed Serath and just came back, what's this I hear about kwang and feng being OP?

This was today? Guess I’m going thorned yomi