/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017
Upcoming patch (OB60)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?58403-Open-Beta-60-Patch-Notes-October-4th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

I want to make an elaborate costume for Fernando's enjoyment on Halloween!

No I was someone who was one win from being promoted out of Diamond V.

My thread

>play damba
>enemy jenos doesn't pick luminary
>win
this is getting too easy

Threadly reminder!

Your piece of trash! Delet this shit!

CLUCKED

I made a idea for RMB rework so he can finally be useful and shitters will stop complaining about him
>RMB now switches between single and dual pistol mode (like strix Q)
>on single pistol mode he gets more accuracy and less rate of fire, just like he was before OB57
>on dual pistol mode his pistols works just like he is nowadays
what do you think about it?

What do you call the enemy team when you come around that corner on Frog Island Siege (or some similar situation) and they all turn on you at once and team you five new fuckholes? I just call it 'getting fucked by the Avengers'

>trying this hard to shill non-healing legendary

This is for Lex, I'm assuming?

shit I forgot to say I was referring to lex

It is nothing short of eternal, our love.
I vowed to be her loyal man until I drew my last breath, and I will do everything in my power to protect her and make her happy.
She deserves naught but affection of the utmost purity, for she is a precious blossom worthy of it.

ying is depicted as a whore in all the official art. deal with it.

paladins actually has more decent cosplayers than I thought it would

I'm going to take a ride with your wife

Did you see what this OP piece of trash did to Tyra? Now I know what you feel when they practice bully with Ying.

Paladins is better than Over-

I want solo ying support pickers to die

My ping in OW rarely falls below 200. It usually ranges from 300 to 500.
At least in Paladins, there's a chance of it falling below 100 in regular play.

Anyone that picks:
Fernando
Lian
Evie
Strix
Zhin
Buck
Grohk
Grover
Willo
Kinessa
Lex
Pip
Seris
Skye
Talus
Tyra
Viktor
Ying

should die

No you won't.

It doesn't feel very nice, does it? Regardless, my love will not falter.
It is unbreakable, and mere bullies cannot do anything to change that.

-watch

That's why I dont even play Paladins anymore, I just launch the client to listen to that raeve maeve music

>Lian
>Grover
what is wrong with those 2?

>play with abismal internet connection
>the game is bad!

>agreeing with the retard

he knew he was about to die so he just skipped ahead and went straight back to spawn

Grover is a sniper that people love picking on non sniper maps, or worse, they think he's a support

Why pick Lian over damage heroes like Sha lin, Drogoz, Bomb King or Cassie?

woah this is innovative
when will hi-rez add this to the game

>the least picked champions in ppl aren't complete garbage
- retards

I played this game for the first time the other day.

Is it supposed to be this easy?

i dont really play grover consistently but i like playing him on big maps

I don't know i am type of a fag that misses her auto aim skills but i like comboing LMB with her skills.

Read the fucking op, literally first sentence

read the op
if you got past level 5 you're gonna be paired with others based on player level rather then actual MMR until level 30
this game is filled with literal fucking retards unfortunely

kill yourself this is the worst idea I've ever heard in my entire life I'm glad you're not in charge for balancing the game. i bet you're a cuck too

this game has a huge gap between high level and lower elos

you fight bots until account level 5 so yes

>Zhin, Willo and Lian are garbage because they rarely got picked in PPL
I know a portion of Paladins players are retarded but I didn't think it'd be THIS retarded.

Anyone who picks
>Androxus
>Ash
>Barik
>Bomb King
>Buck
>CXassie
>Drogoz
>Evie
>Fernando
>Grohk
>Grover
>Inara
>Inara
>Jenos
>Kinessa
>Lex
>Lian
>Maeve
>Makoa
> Mal'Damba
>Pip
>Ruckus
>Seris
>Sha Lin
>Skye
>Strix
>Talus
>Torvald
>Tyra
Willo
>Ying
>Zhin
Should just drink bleach desu.

anyone who plays this game
>paladins
should stop playing it

This

I got past the bots, dumbo.

Nah, I'm gonna keep playing.

ded game
ded general

>

So, who wants to bet that when I open the halloween chest, Evie's skin will be the last one to come out.

>Decide to try comp
>Everyone is literally worst than bots
Holy fucking shit. Casual and KOTH has actual team work and plans. This is just a goddamn fuckfest of stupid uma deliciosa that don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. Fucking comp in OW is better than this garbage and that's people TRYING to throw.

Add loli champs

I bet you'll get the pumpkin panties right off the bat, user!

You won't get anything because you're not a retard that buys chest my man.

you underestimate my willingness to get lewd skins

How could you say no?

Well then you should just end you life mate

no

Pretty good chance it happens, but at least it's a chest of new stuff.

indeed!
Here's the kicker: I don't even play Evie

>pick field study torvald
>win
wew

Field Study is shit. Nullifier is the best lego.

>take resilience
>or turn a corner
Literally useless

>close game
>both teams saw ggwp to each other after
Is there a better feeling?

in bronze maybe
field study luminary buffed maeve sha androxus carries easily

>being civilized
disgusting

Not until next patch buddy

>corners are being introduced next patch

reminder that hirez thinks ying shouldn't be good because she is easy to heal with but jenos who can heal through walls with no aim is fine to be better than damba. he doesn't even have to worry about his deployables being destroyed he presses right click and forgets about everything else.

*follow u

>worry about clone
>when your Q has low cd and there's a card that lower cd upon clone being destroyed
She's a dps now :^)

>there's a card that lower cd upon clone being destroyed
that card should be gone ying clones should require thinking not spamming over and over if destroyed
that makes her kinda harder than before and a buff should be justified

The problrm is they think she's a dps/supp. Really just lower her dps to buff her heal.

Walls are so OP right now.

They also designed Jenos as DPS/supp yet he's on par with Mal'Damba. Any reason they have against buffing Ying is bullshit.

Ying can has her damage rival her healing which is quite high. Jenos simply can not do that unless you're in a casual match, his self heal is pathetic.

i dont know if ying has more dps than jenos but with luminary i can deal twice or more damage than damba and heal as much as him or even more depending on the matches TTK

ying needs some buffs but the card that refunds the CD on clones when it is destroyed should be gone so that it requires more thinking when deploying clones

Ying is the Mercy of Paladins
Ever since her rework, she exists so brainlet healsluts have something easy to play.
They toss out 1.2k HP walls that do shit healing every 5 seconds or faster because everyone runs spring bloom

They still need buff her in someway so these morons can be actually effective.
Something like dead clones put out a burst of healing or give her some form of actual utility

damba got his healing buffed and right now TTK is much lower than before
seris needs some changes to her healing and ying needs some buffs
i feel like banning either damba or jenos and picking the other is a legit strategy to cripple the enemy team with a way worse healer

>Ever since her rework, she exists so brainlet healsluts have something easy to play.
But that's what she's always been.

>banning either damba or jenos and picking the other
>ever work
lol

Sure, Ying is easy to play but let's not stand here and pretend that Jenos requires much more thinking than Ying. He's equally braindead to play as and yet he's on par with Damba as best healer.

you say that like the majority of support players could actually handle playing damba and its a 50/50 choice

if you get Jenos in a comp game, 90% of the time you've crippled the other team's healing

>newfags dont know about damage clone ying aka Fun Ying

Jenos has no risk while healing
Damba has the risk of being in a bad position to get a line of sight and he can miss his gourd/RMB
Seris cannot perform any other action then moving when healing and she has her own problems in the first place.
Ying does not have the risk of getting her clones destroyed. If she had that her skill floor would increase a little bit.

Like i am saying her card that refunds CD on clone destruction should be reworked to something else. She should require thinking not just spamming and losing because she sucks.

I don't play Ying so don't try to cheapen my points by calling me a yingfag.

I wasn't necessarily talking about all levels of skill there. In higher elos people can play damba and not having either damba or jenos is a huge liabilitiy

t.gold

Lex is literally fine. Shitters think he's unfair, but he's shit at low MMR because spammers actually can't hit anything.

IMO I think he just needs just a little more accuracy (its new state is probably too much) and he should be able to pick his Q target but have it's cooldown increased to 60 seconds. That way he can actually be an antiflank flank.

Don't forget that people can dodge Damba's healing snekbeams if he times it wrong.

What was the last change that increased the skill floor/ceiling? I can't even count Torvalds. He lost his autoaim but he is even more braindead now. He just spams 200 damage balls with no dropoff and occasionally uses other skills. At least old Torvald required some thinking at higher levels.

>thinking
heh

post your guru if you disagree

Sorry mr 3.3k elo master

3.4k now fugboi

So can you guys agree that it's not fair how my girl is currently balanced, yes?
And you say I never contribute discussion about the game. You should know, it's not always about her but those times no one can tell it's me.
This time it's special because I want only what's best for her and you're being more constructive than usual.

>probably a little too much
He got like a 20% minimum accuracy buff, I'd say it was definitely too much
>muh autoaim
I hate this stupid argument. Sure it auto aimed but it didn't do much damage and it would always clip onto shields, clones, turrets, and people you're not trying to shoot, and oh yeah, no range so you could just kite the shit out of him and he'd have to buy nimble or take that card for movement speed on recharge.
She's fine, no skill healers shouldn't be great healers.

What exactly did you contribute to? Link your posts so i can see them.

>She's fine, no skill healers shouldn't be great healers.
Again, The existence of Jenos proves otherwise. So fuck off.