/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1305

Marvyposting edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065
Idea Factory announced a 4GO art contest: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/912764966251503619
New Drama CDs discovered: youtu.be/PjL7q92BpZw

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
youtube.com/watch?v=VLhJOd_TFiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's gotta be Neptune!

Praise Neptune!

Our goddess is a cute and lewd goddess. Praise Neptune!

Neptune is shit
Praise Vert!

Praise Lastation!

>inb4 praise Lastation

Nary a reason to speak ill of the other goddess, Im a Vertfag too, but each has their own tastes.
AKA, don't be starting shit for no reason
Also, Vert is lovely, and I adore her.

>Vertposting barely existed a couple weeks ago
>suddenly Vertposting everywhere
>now Vertfags act like they own the place

in after

Noire, you suck at being Joseph Joestar.

>no marvyposting in a marvyposting edition
Let's fix that

W-what do they want?

Faust posting?

Cheer up, Tamsoft Section! You're the sexiest girls in the series!

Your Large throbbing "Eggplant" as well as all the juices inside it

Anyone have a webm of kid IF's dungeon animation in RB3 that she does after being idle for a short while or wouldn't mind making one? I think it's pretty cute.

>Kid IF
>Any IF
>Cute

>191173271
So Nepgear went from taking pride in her body and flashing her breasts, to... shamefully hiding away everything but her neck and face? And this is supposed to be a good thing?

I actually didn't really care about kid IF before, but that animation is still cute.

Okay...

Why would an eggplant be throbbing? As far as I know, they don't have any kind of muscle in them to be able to move.

Lewd things tend to also be cute.

Marvy needs a nepping!

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart

Almost time.

I like nep.

Good. every goddess needs love and adoration.
Never waiver in your feelings for her.

Blanc is cute.

I want to nep Big Nep!

Does anyone else want to nep Big Nep?

She will nep anyone, just to get nepped.

How I wanted this mod, nobody around here seems to have it though.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Let's see here:
>Blanc Strowman
>Broccoli Lesnar
What else?

Shinsuke Nepamura!

I have it.

Then give me the link to download it user.

25/10 nep
would nep passionately all month

She is Uni.

are you fucking kidding me??

i ordered a brand new vita re;birth 1 ($60) last week and then got punched in the face when i realized it's not PSTV compatible. so i return it through amazon and then i only get 24 fucking dollars back?? $30+ restocking fee? what is this fucking scam? they didn't tell me there'd be a god damn restocking fee. they told me i'd be getting $55 back (-5 for shipping) when i issued the return.

i woulda just kept the fucking thing as a collectible if i knew about this horseshit.

NepuBuran

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

I've never heard of a restocking fee from amazon. Did you buy from a 3rd party?

Nice job cropping the picture, faggot.

3rd party but delivered through amazon, prime shipping and everything. i didn't think about that but FUCK i woulda liked a warning.

I fixed it by removing the delusional headcanon

I want ConquestGear to look down upon me and step on me!

NepuNowa

NO! You guys sperged out and slung enough shit at each other to build a shit castle (a sand castle but with shit)

I did mention this earlier.

I want IF-chan to ride my banana boat.

>and she noticed it
Would be better if she didn't notice

Fuck off

The idea is that she's a slut who noticed her dress was see-through and put on sexy underwear to show off

Is your PSTV's firmware 3.60 or lower? If so, you could have installed a whitelist that lets you play it just fine. I think it's technically possible on 3.63, too.

That reminds me that fucking Amazon didn't sent me my Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition yet. Fucking international deliveries... gaaaaaaah.

Calm down user.

Don't give them the (you)s they seek, Just ignore em and they will go seek attention elsewhere.

I love Uni and i want to give her a hug

I want to give Uni headpats!

Why the fuck us this a thing with uni of all people but there isn't a single picture of neppy getting a headpat? People have some seriously shitty taste

Yeah, I don't know why on that. Heck, I have 3 pictures of headpats with Nepgear, and even technically one of Plutie getting pats, but I don't have any for Neptune. It is quite strange, especially since she'd probably appreciate headpats quite a bit.

Sure there is a neppy pat, behold!

headpats is a very good option as well friend

dang, that image size

Okay I do remember that one but it's basically pixelshit. Not real art.

Peashy is now represented in this thread!

>4000x5706
Rip smartphone users.

So there is! Well, I'll be. Now I just need one for Noire and Vert and I'll have a headpat picture for every single CPU and Candidate.
Also, wow, that's an awfully large image for what the original size no doubt was.

Iffy is pure lewd.

Uni has a cute butt.

Headpats only really work on a few specific character types. Uni kind of edges in because of her "sister issues/desire to be praised" aspects, but Neptune is way too energetic and headstrong for that.

Not at all dude. Uni doesn't fit headpats, wtf? She's an abrasive insecure tsundere. Neppy is a little fluffy ball of purple cuteness.

I dunno, I think she'd like that as a way to be praised.

She's also an energetic little ball that goes off on her own regardless of what anyone around her thinks, whereas Uni's entire thing is "inferiority complex"

If nepnep likes you then she would definitely love headpats. Uni would just be a rude bitch like her sister.

Do you think Histoire would give Neppy headpats when she actually gets work done?

She gives her plenty of them when she's not getting stuff done.

If she could overcome her shock at Neptune actually doing some work, possibly.

Id also bet Neptune gets headpats from Compa. Compa probably would headpat anybody she likes. Think IF would get flustered and put on a show of disliking such treatment from Compa?

Has anyone else been hurt by Nepgear? She dumped her old boyfriend to be with him, then broke up with me for someone else. She cried a lot, but I think they were just crocodile tears.

I don't know, it doesn't seem to suit her character. She probably wouldn't mind it but I don't feel like she'd go seeking for it.

Which part of inferiority complex do you not get? Uni's entire thing is that she wants to feel validated, by Noire in particular but also by anyone in general. She'd love praise in any form, including a headpat.

Now I want Compa to give me headpats.
I think IF would put on a show of disliking it from anyone, probably. Maybe not from Vert, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, she'd probably prefer a tribute in the form of pudding, but when she's not bouncing off the walls, I think she'd appreciate them.

And yet she's a shitty tsundere so she would never accept a headpat to begin with. She'd get mad and run away

Plus she's not even cute

>when she actually gets work done?
So, never.

>Uni
>Not cute

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

Praise this cutie!

I love Nepgear, Compa and Vert!

NowaNowa

Stay away from my wife.

I love Gearnon, Gearnon and Gearnon!

Nice try.

Noire is taking her narcissism to a whole new level, isn't she?

Noire should get bigger boobs

If I looked like that I'd want to make out with myself too.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLhJOd_TFiI