youtu.be/Sz2vEYy2sMQ?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=GqcXOcAksW0
youtube.com/watch?v=KuAfbxOTYSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pugna

whens esports

First for KPOP NIGGERS
youtu.be/Sz2vEYy2sMQ?t=52s

Is PPD trying to become the next great team assassin?

pugna is a male skeleton

>using redditbait to fish for (You)s at the very end of a thread
wew lads

>/r/dota2
>alive, bustling community with constant streams of OC, discussion, inside jokes, interaction with pros and huge influence with valve
>Veeky Forumsd2g/
>dead thread of maybe three or four autistic manchildren bitterly jacking off to bizarre pedo tranny cartoons, the only time anyone takes notice of them is to laugh at them
hmmmm

He's bipolar as fuck, which is why he's /ourguy/ half the time

based americans

>hypersensitive turbopussy
wow I've got to use that at least once in my life

>Does it again

>a 50 year old manchild libcuck
>our guy

>50
Yep, LITERALLY a dotard
>plays dota
Doubly dotardic
>manchild
three for three on the Gulagian scale
>libcuck
He's canadian, you cant expect much else
All in all, on paper he's your average gulagite

chemical rage nahaz best nahaz

How is cosmo now? Still crazy?

is it ok to post TA in this thread?

no

I love you, can you please pickle rick futa TA aswell?

nahaz isn't our guy, how sad

Which hero can I get a 50 mega kill streak and 200 assists?

I know I'm still garbo, but how in the hell am I supposed to deal with this bullshit. AM Drow and I were the only ones who even remotely knew what the fuck we were doing.
I was DP, It was my first game as mid, pls no bully

youtube.com/watch?v=GqcXOcAksW0
new ck ult

zeus

>3 lothars
>no dust

Jesus what was Riki thinking. He both fed like a madman AND tried to metaforge.

But really, when both teams are retards that can't take towers competently the team with LC will ALWAYS win.

>4 cores and a goat
>vs 5 cores
shoulda picked another core

1. AM was already shitting himself about having to buy wards
2. I did buy dust. I bought as much as I could afford, why do you think I didn't have my octarine?

Riki and PH instalocked

and they told me carry titan isn't real

post match id
right the h*ck now

>
no

then it didn't happen and you're fulla shit

N-NEXT MONTH

I SWEAR IT'S GONNA DIE NEXT MONTH GUYS

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME

>dat fotm volatility
lamo good night sweet prince

you've gone kind of a ganking build with the veil/urn, probably would be better off picking a ganking hero instead of dp like qop or storm. need to have a lot of game impact to carry shitters
i dont think the item build is that great either, atos would probably have been a better pickup if you are ganking because it gives you tank aswell, octarine is much better than refresher for DP
you want to be tanky to stay alive in fights and spam crypt swarm while your ult does damage

stupid fucking namefag & his dumb ops

is Perrywinkile dare I say it... /ourguy/?

give it another few weeks, it's a flavor of the month, and with bluegill flipping their shit about fortnite stealing the idea of a "hunger games" battle royal it'll die a pathetic death

If you look at the kad ratios, I was playing second fiddle to antimage. I was more worried about enabling him and melting towers tahn I was about making people hold still so my ghosts could rape them raw. I picked DP in the stupid hope that an instalock riki would know what he was doing, abnd that I would be able to farm up properly. I didn't expect PA and Riki to literally blink into three people and feed relentlessly. So I did what I could to help AM and Drow kill shit, rather than play top fragger. Injoker was also an instalock and I partially picked DP to shut him the fuck up in lane so I wouldn't have to worry about his ice wall/alacrity bullshit

So I'm still retarded, but I'm an adaptable retard

I could have made a thread on time but i was far to drunk i ghuess, good thing I don;t care aout this game or its people

>give it another few weeks
that's what you guys said last week

It'll die in it's own time, user. IT doesn't have the staying power with 100 people needed for a single game. The shitty publishers aren't helping either. People will fade back into League of Shitters, CIS:GO and Oversimple with time

why did you make veil/urn then? i just assumed you got them for ganking
you will be able to melt towers more effectively by staying alive for your whole ult hence my recommendation for survivability items

xd

>/d2g/ lets a memes xD faggot make an OP containing links to reddit, some discord and /y/ two times in a row

>travel to Europe for 6 weeks
>find out that Europeons, specifically Germans, have figured out a far better way of life than the states and are basically just hiding this fact from us

all you have to do is avoid gigantic public outings, but that goes for the states too (you can choose between being trucked or being shot)

because I'm still dumb as a brick, user. I made the veil before I realized Riki/PA were more than just having a bad lane, and I tossed urn together to heal the AM. While I'm still working on it, I panic easy and having a three man team kinda threw me off. I'm still clinging to the torte de lini builds becasue I don't know how to apply half these items.

Euls worked well enough to keep me alive during my ult if shit went south and I mainly stuck with AM and Drow in the mid/late game so if we got jumped I had reliable attack dogs to help keep my urn useable. the reason I went for the BoT over something like atos was because after AM hit level 25 it turned into a base race, and I needed the mobility to both help push and defend. Refresher for the same reason 1st ult to melt a tower and rax, the second to scare Injoker and co. away from ours.

fuck off shartburger, we're full

it's bad because it's true

i'm glad i helped contribute to the death of this terrible general tho

yeah I bet they are , Ahmed

you can't stop me :)

the best part is that german girls love a native english speaker who can speak germ an

german girls love anyone who isnt german

why is offlane timber so weak?

but why

Because shitskinscand sandniggers are rebellious and exotic. It's also the current politically right thing to do

>no esports
>shit ops
>frogs
>stale /int/ shut
>chaturbate shores
>sc2 general-tier shitposts

Never forget esports are the true lifeblood of dota

its ok user, just trying to help
euls is a good pickup, nice for keeping you alive during fights and you can save your teammates by eulsing LC when he duels them. BoTs are fine too
i dunno about veil, maybe if you are stomping it would be good but I think I would always just prefer more survivability on DP. atos has a good buildup and is pretty cheap + gives you another useful active and more HP
generally on DP I would want some combination of bots/atos/euls/bloodstone/octarine/shivas/heart/hex. ghost scepter or bkb can also be useful depending on the game
when playing with baddies you would want to have high game impact in some way, either by picking a hero you can gank with to win their lanes for them (e.g. qop/storm), something you can solo carry with that doesn't need support, or something to keep them alive so they dont feed endlessly

you wish /d2g/ was as good as /scv/

So good the mods delete it constantly lmao

reminder that defense of the asian is very good
youtube.com/watch?v=KuAfbxOTYSM

holy smoke

UPDATE DATE OCTOBER 13TH

You guys banned your own general by talking about everything other than starcraft

Dota 2 Update - August 25th, 2017
August 25, 2017 - Valve
- Fixed a particle bug with casting town portal scroll while dropping it into your backpack.
- Fixed the selection box on Gyrocoper's Missile of the Gunboat Hegemon.
- Fixed the icon on the second style of Luna's Reef Kyte Rider set.
- Corrected the expiry date of some TI 7 items from 9/1 to 9/18.

this

And I'm grateful for the advice. I like Death Profit, normally I stick to hard support because all I have to worry about right now is vision, buffs and healing. I'm gonna pick her again and see if I can do any better. The silence is a fucking Godsend against assholes like Zeus and Injoker

any trenchbros wanna hook me up with a 1-2k mmr account? i'm bored and i'll raise your mmr for free. how much do people buy sub 1k accounts for?

>ppd lycan
>0-4-4-1
>MoM treads
>still not losing
it's just forced 50 all the way up isn't it

good luck sempai let us know how it goes

Which hero is more terrifying canonically, Bane or Night Stalker, and which is more terrifying mechanically in game?

bane and bane
nothing worse than when a bane walks into your lane and you're both level one

terrorblade

How is SA so unable to keep one roster?
I thought that getting sponsored by DC means you're steady but roster changes in the middle of qualifier season...are you fucking kidding me?

what happened to adelaide?
i miss her

wtf i wanna pickcbane now

Redpill me on this hero. Is he a support, a mid? I've seen baumi run him as a core , but the meta tells me ganking support.

How do I play this thing?

we hype for nahazlan?

it's not a lan is it? aren't the teams staying home?

i miss tiago

Super evil demon vs the living manifestation of absolute terror

Sure, you can run from terrorblade, you can't run from yourself

Bane is the definitive solo lane ganker.
If your core is able to output enough damage against someone you ult it's an easy enough kill, but it should only work if there's no enemy support in the lane to just interrupt you, or your core has some weak shit damage early game.

Bane can drop off the game during teamfights, but can still help by sleeping an initiator or someone like sniper, doing damage with brain sap and reducing their physical carry's damage. An ult can help too. This is all considering if your positioning leaves you untargeted, which isn't likely.

>see enemy carry
>cast enfeeble
>shit talk them in all chat while they try and last hit with 4 damage
>hope your team can win

>play bloodseeker
>barely bother to last hit, still out cs the other mid because i do retarded damage
>get radiance
>run at people
>ultra kill
>win
?sdratdo?

>first skill enfeeble
never do I feel simultaneously so powerful and so retarded

>glimmer cape
>all your problems magically dissapear

>learn how to sleep teammates just before they get fingered/lagunaed/reapered

you skill sap first and trade with their offlaner(s)
you stack and pull, defend the pull, go click on a medium camp or gank mid if your carry's doing fine
Taking him offlane to enfeeble the carry is lacklustre, walking around and smoking with another support is much more effective

Radiance Bloodseeker is literally the only way to play the hero

you mean r/d2g/
it's your fault for still caring about this general

Its great. Your options are maybe get a kill or guarantee the enemy carry gets literally 0 cs in lane.

>magic damage popular right now
>dots popular right now
>SB popular right now
most of you damage you deal from 2inches away, and chakram isn't good enough to justify floundering in the offlane

ENOUGH HIDE AND SEEK

Octarine manta radiance is also insanely good, and really undervalued.

lost so many games from BS's missing their power spike because they're too concerned with farming up a relic instead of collecting a kill every minute.

Typically their support will smack you around and pull, and there's nothing you can do against that, and all of this does nothing to secure your own carry's farm. If you go for this, you typically lose all of your usefulness as soon as they pull for the first time. Also enfeeble level one is far from guaranteeing they get "literally 0 farm". What if they're playing PA or PL? ~30 damage left over or dagger spam gives them plenty of cs.

LET ME SEE YOUR FACES SJW FANGAYS EleGiggle 4Head

FailFish

what's this now?