Hadrian

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well alright

Is this the greatest love story ever told?

He has a really cool collider in Switzerland.

Was more symbolical.
Also, there are women who run security for portions of the wall that scream at you for going over it.

Boypussy connoisseur

Was his boipussy really divine?

You know guys hadrian did other things than just fuck young boys

Did he really fuck Antinous?

build wall

Ran away from Mesopotamia like a bitch

One of the most interesting men to be emperor desu

he made beards fashionable and if he never did anything else, that's worthy of being remembered.

>1914860
It is rather curious that for all their obsession with masculinity romans never saw the cool factor of beards before Hadrian

t. Greek boyfucker

Also he killed a lot of Jews.

Like really a lot.

Came closer to eradicating the Jews than Hitler.

That was Trajan dummy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt

You are the dummy.

How could they make statues that fucking realistic way back then but drawings or paintings looked like fucking shit until the Renaissance?

DUDE

BUILD WALL

LMAO

DUDE

ACKNOWLEDGE FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS STRONGER IF IT PULLS ITS BORDERS BACK TO A DEFENSIBLE LEVEL INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONQUER EVERYTHING

LMAO

make the picts pay for it

>We don't win anymore, nobody respects Rome anymore
>The legions are depleted, they're losers
>I know more about the Germans than the legates
>We need to bring jobs back to Rome, folks
>These barbarians come into our lands, they take our jobs and rape our women
>Its awful
>But we're going to build a wall, it's going to be a terrific wall let me tell you
>We're going to build a wall and make the picts pay for it
>We're going to stop the barbarians and were going to fix the mess with the Jews
>What are they doing over there? We're going to crush the Jews.
>And we're going to pull out of Persia folks, I told Trajan not to go into Persia. If I were emperor, Centurion Lucius would still be alive because we would've never gone to Persia.
>We should've never gone into Persia folks
>We're going to secure our borders, we're going to crush Jews, and were going to make Rome great again

>Oh man I love beautiful boys. I just can't stop kissing them. And when you're emperor you can anything. Grab them by the boipussy.

where?
I know he built6 a few walls

quality post

To be fair, he was provoked. He was so sick of the Jews that he rena med the area palestine to fuck with them. I think he was also going to build a temple to Jupiter on the Jewish temples ruins, but there was an earthquake or something.

Yo Hadrian. Lose your razor?

it was Vespasian

The wall? They didn't spend years building a bloody symbolic wall. It was manned by a garrison and used to be bigger.

Greeks did realism before it was cool.

they also had realistic paintings the only thing they lacked is an understanding for perspective

No, it was Titus- that guy that everyone used to rave about.

>the crooked and corrvpt senators in Rome are all opposing my emperorship, I'll make tremendovs deals with the senate when I'm emperor, believe me.
>I will bring jobs back to Rome, I will be the greatest jobs emperor Jvpiter ever created!

Because they're 2 completely different art styles?

>filename
kekkd

England/Scotland