jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIRiP6TSXM
youtu.be/BNbMvlPc_7U?t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please post Halloween pictures of Jack and Gabe!

I'm bored so I'm gonna make every hero into a naruto charcter
>hanzo sauske
>genji naruto
>mercy Sakura
>Ana lady tsunade
>lucio killer bee
>reaper madara
>76 Hashirama
>Roadhog choji
>junkrat deidara
>bastion jugo
>Reinhardt might guy
>mei hinata
>doomfist shin uchiha (he's in boruto)
>orisa sai

Can't think of any others. Help me finish

Previous thread:

Give me a reason why I shouldn't report my team for throwing every time I lose.

gib halloween event

>Sakura
>killer bee
>jugo (pronounced hugo)
>guy
>shin
more like HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

>match is in overtime on defense anubus
>playing tracer
>only one left alive
>blink into middle and hide behind the right pillar
>sit there for a solid 6 seconds
>entire team is able to come back

Sadly still didn't win, but fucking hilarious watching them hunt for me.

>Amélie
Why is she so perfect?

I think you're right in some respects and wrong in some respects.

The community is definitely bringing it down, and the game is not nearly as bad as you'd think it would be with all the complaining that goes on here.

However, a big reason the community sucks can be traced back to the supports. We are on season fucking 7 now and still only have 4 supports (Symmetra is still incredibly niche so i'm not counting her). Not only that but one of them is virtually required on every team now (Mercy) and another one is essentially a must-pick as well (Lucio, although he can be substituted if you want). There's literally almost no point in playing Ana anymore, and Zen is useable but a clear #3 in the support category.

Blizzard can't keep adding tanks and heals and whatnot and expect people to play 2 of the same 3-4 heroes, season after season. Shit, I mained Lucio for 4 seasons and Zen for another. I'm fucking done with playing the same support, over and over and over.

I mean, Ana is so outclassed right now it's not even funny. You think it's bad on PC, try playing Ana on Console, it's fucking terrible (3 shots to kill a dps?? she can barely protect herself anymore).

Not only that but Blizzard makes some pants-on-head retarded balance changes and is slow as fuck at changing them (Roadhog ded for a full season, Bastion changes ever going live etc...)

The game's not bad, but it's also almost a year and a half old at this point and people are getting tired of it. Blizzard just wants to keep feeding their playerbase shit, and we are finally starting to stop eating it
Also, pick a fucking thread already

"When I requested healing multiple times after taking damage, and even moving my D.Va in front of his Zenyatta to show him my health, he ignored me.But whenever I grabbed a heathpack and restored my own health to full, he threw me a healing orb.Unacceptable"
>Your report has been received. Thank you for making the Overwatch community a better place.
Just doing my part, no need to thank me.

>is literally a corpse
>perfect

I think i'm done with this game until they fix (nerf) mercy again. Her current form is 10 fucking times worse than she was before. Res should not be in the game nevermind on a regular fucking ability with a 30 seconds cooldown. Fuck blizzard for ever letting this bullshit go live.

what?

There's nothing wrong with her. You're just mad that Silver is hard.

why am I looking at widowmakers front and not her amazing ass? Show me ass.

t. bronze retard

Masters here.

Mercy is more broke than ever. Less bullshit in the sense that she can't completely negate a team wipe, but more bullshit in the sense that you're pretty much guaranteed a loss if the enemy team has one and your team doesnt.

>
madcuzbad

OVERWATCH IS SAVED

What were the details?
>blacked.com

> Enemy team pushes payload to final point in overtime
> teammate spamming thanks and whatnot
> we go 3 DPS + DVA + Mercy on attack
> he spams thanks again and picks torb
> jumps off the map the whole round spamming thanks
> we push the payload past the first point
> he ragequits
> we stall out less than 5 meters away from finishing the second point
> lose

I don't get people sometimes man. You're gonna rage so hard about the team comp that you guarantee yourself a loss AND a suspension? I mean we literally almost won 5v6, the game would have been easy as shit if he would have played lmao

Nice round blue cheeks.

Bloo thread!

You've never been so embarrassed you left the game to avoid the condescending bullshit alerting you of your already well known stupidity?

Haha holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=oRIRiP6TSXM

You are an absolute moron. Junkrat is now the most picked DPS, even in GM. There are grenades flying around constantly and sanic speed tires. It's basically become CoD with more grenades and exploding dogs.
Mercy is worse because now when both sides have her teamfights drag on absolutely forever due to her ability to negate picks and the fact that you basically can't kill her while she's ulting if the Mercy player has half a brain.

The game is totally fucked now and only you're big enough of a retard to not see it. You are beyond hope, and you're so smug about it.

Tell me why you love Bloo so much?

her ass

see what you did OP? Now this thread is about your cartoon fantasy and not about gameplay.

Speaking of gameplay
>FFA Symetra
>Set up my rape dungeon early
>Catch fly after fly of fools - one Tracer and Two Genjis seem particularly flustered
>They spend the first half of the round trying to destroy my turrets while I pop out of cover and eat them alive
>call them autistic and they get more flustered
>Everyone but the Tracer realizes they should just stop going for that healthpack next to the stairs
>Realize I have to hunt if I want to eat
>Keep ambushing and killing but the 2 autistic genjis get friendly with a Roadhog
>I'm at 15 kills and the leader of the friendly alliance a mean genji who's ready to be the raid boss of the internet orders his minions to charge my nest and kill me
QUAD KILL PLAY OF THE GAME
>after I get POTG my 20'th kill was the Tracer feeding my turrets yet again

>get 7 kills in 6 seconds as reaper
>potg goes to winston hold M1 in on a zarya ult

no one cares

Yeah, I'm not trying to excuse Blizzard's inaction in that regard. They need to step up their game.

hit your deflect autist

> this game is fucked

Nah, you just can't rely on your main anymore. Blizzard's design philosophy for Overwatch has always been about switching heroes. They encourage it explicitly mid-match by making hero counters and whatnot, but the also encourage it implicitly by rotating which heroes are good each season through balance changes. It's been this way literally every season, now it's junkrat's turn.

I expect to see two changes to Junk next season to bring him back to earth though. First, they need to lower his mine damage. It was originally calibrated for one mine, so with the second charge it gives him too much burst damage. Second, they need to fix the tire speed or the health pool. It was too easy to shoot before, but now it's too hard to reliably shoot anymore.

>Play Mystery Heroes
>Get put on a team with some guy named Faloun
>He's duoing with his girlfriend, LadyFaloun
>She's level 44 and hasn't played anyone but Mercy for longer than 3 minutes
>Can't play anybody but Mercy
>We lose

This is why women in gaming was a mistake and why they need to stop catering to them. This is also why they shouldn't put the game on sale so much.

> he doesn't want a guaranteed Mercy on his team every round

Better her than me

>that ass, voice and skin
I can't get enough.

>"game isn't fucked"
>"it's just the meta rotating"
>"but they DO need to roll back Junkrat to bring him 'down to earth' "

So there is a problem?

>lol just switch to counter them lol
>They actually made it much harder for McCree or Genji to kill Mercy, so there's less viable Mercy counters than before
>If you switch off in comp your SR goes down the shitter
>You also lose ult charge
>"they encourage hero switching"

Yeah, naw.

I'm sorry that happened to you Reaper.

Now to be fair, you'd (probably) never run into LadyFaloun in a situation without Faloun bringing her along for the ride. Or maybe you would because your MMR is so fucking abysmal the game considers it a fair match for you? :^)

Nigga I'm LadyFaloun and I preferred you :>

If she's duoing with her boyfriend obviously she's boosted to the same MMR as him.

It's honestly insulting.

>playing qp
>some dude on my team says the team comp sucks
>i'm that guy and say "it's only qp, save your anger for comp"
>team starts throwing
>one teammate goes mei and just does her dance emote around the map
>i call them out and say "can we play the game please"
>people are saying to me "user calm down its only qp why are you so salty"
>we lose

Why the fuck do people do this?

youtu.be/BNbMvlPc_7U?t=4s

> So there is a problem?

Nah, I don't think having to learn to play new heroes is a problem.

>If you switch off in comp your SR goes down the shitter

If you lose

> "they encourage hero switching"
Ok, stay on Winston when they have a Reaper + Hog

> They actually made it much harder for McCree or Genji to kill Mercy, so there's less viable Mercy counters than before

How so? You mean during her ult? no shit she should be harder to kill during her ult. McCree can still easily kill her with his ult and Genji can still blade her to death. I agree that shes overtuned at the moment but atleast she can't fully negate a team wipe anymore.
Also, Why isn't Zarya meta right now? I feel like she'd be bretty gud against Junk and Mercy comps.

Some people literally can't differentiate between "throwing" and "not playing a team comp that I like"

I think it averages it. Could work that way though. But yeah, be mad at Faloun for bringing his shitty girlfriend along for the ride.

Or like, don't because it's fucking mystery heroes and he's just trying to play with his gf. Maybe trying to expand her roster experience.

> this replay has taken up 4 minutes of our time

get your shit together NFL, it literally took the commentators 8 seconds

Retard, they don't encourage hero switching because if they did "encourage" hero switching, you wouldn't lose 100% of your ult charge or have your SR gains fucked. They have made a game where you have to switch off to counter heroes, but it's actually incentivized to tay on 1 hero. That's why onetricking is such a problem.

>hurrr but u could win

Yes, but if you win without switching off you gain, say, 30 SR. If you flex and play the game "as encouraged" you will gain 14 SR even playing just as well with every character and doing well because of the way SR gains are calculated. This is not "encouragement."

>learn to play new heroes

I know how to play every hero in this game. What does this have to do with Junkrat and Mercy being in every fucking team at every level of the game? It doesn't matter if I can beat them, it's still annoying the face the same shit all the time in every single match.

>You always have to hold down M1 or M2 if you wanna train your beam onto someone as Mercy

This shit annoys me more than it should. They should just really include in the option from TF2 where you can have the option to train your healing beam on someone without having to hold down a button.

How does one user become so lost?

1 month until Athena is revealed

Heh, an ulting Roadhog? Nice trick, kid, but you're 100 years to early to challenge me!

I'm mad at both of them because Faloun probably bought his shitter girlfriend the game when it was on sale solely so she could pocket his retard ass to Plat, so he was boosted as fuck too since he fucking sucked and was a Roadhog onetrick himself. Fuck both of them. This kind of shit only happens because Blizzard put a crutch like Mercy in the game for women and keeps putting the game on sale for less than the price of 2 pizzas.

According the "leak" this guy mite b the next support, thankfully it's not another healslut, so soething cool to him.

> Retard, they don't encourage hero switching because if they did "encourage" hero switching, you wouldn't lose 100% of your ult charge

hurr durr i should be able to charge my ult with genji and then switch to Zarya. Eat my ass

> have your SR gains fucked

nah, you're retarded.

> That's why onetricking is such a problem.

One tricking is such a problem because people can't flex as well as they can play their main. The only time what you were saying is correct was when SR gains were broken for Mercy Rez and on shitter heroes like Torb mains.

> Yes, but if you win without switching off you gain, say, 30 SR. If you flex and play the game "as encouraged" you will gain 14 SR even playing just as well with every character and doing well because of the way SR gains are calculated. This is not "encouragement."
> My anecdote that i just pulled out of my ass validates my argument

> I know how to play every hero in this game. What does this have to do with Junkrat and Mercy being in every fucking team at every level of the game? It doesn't matter if I can beat them, it's still annoying the face the same shit all the time in every single match.

It's been like this every literally every season except now the must-pick heroes are different.

this is already in the options tho

He's literally wearing an exposed metal bra. Bro's a healslut.

>nah, you're retarded.

That's actually what happens you dumb shit. You probably don't realize it because you do so poorly you gain the same SR regardless of what you do. I'm done with you, just know that you are wrong.

>Level 16 Mercy
>instant killing Tracer and our Reaper
>look at their stats
>100% accuracy
Welp, time to nerf that bitch.

>Mercy damage is 20
>somehow two shots all heroes

really makes you think

Blue is my favorite color
Dem legs
Her french accent makes me hard
Dat gigantic ass

Is it canon yet? It's taking too long.

>pick Mercy or lose situation again

I can't win fucking FFA. Even with mcfanthehammer and spamrat.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

TARGET RICH ENVIROMENT

leak is fake

So, am I a bully if I'm playing Tracer and I'm spawn camping the Mercy between killing other heroes and doing poking them? After killing her I'd continue the fight for about 10 seconds or so then blink over to their base and instant gib her while she was alone.

Legs, skin, voice to be sure. but her attitude is also great, so superior and proper. You know she's no stranger to formal balls and art galleries.

so much salt from mercy players

I was playing total mayhem as Winston and would focus mercy all game. Said player eventually flames me and their own team for not killing me lmao

Nope. That bitch deserves to be spawn-camped now. So keep calm and Tracer on.

sorry but nah you're a faggot. you started that "it's only quickplay" bullshit and you got to eat a fat shit sandwich for it. I hope you savored every bite.

>go on losing streak
>tell myself just one win and I'll go to bed
>two straight fucking hours of losing in qp before a fucking win

I'm not even remotely satisfied right now. I should have just walked away.

>be in Plat
>pick Widow
>teammate asssumes you're throwing
>they begin autistic rage
>they pick Mei
>do nothing but wall your sightlines off on cooldown

lol

>Woah this Roadhog played like a retard. Better nerf Symmetra even though she's never used.

Yeah I once told my team I was going to pick Widow at the start of the attack round on King's Row and pick the Torb and his turret who I could see from the top window and then I would switch off. And some bitch on my team started bitching anyway about that even though I would be Widow for maybe 2 seconds.
This game's community is beyond help.

>pick widow
>get 4 kills in 4 shots, hook towards objective and kill the 5th
>holy shit nice widow
>torb switches
>you get all the votes
>enemy team calls you a hacker

welcome to my overwatch.

Why do so many people in this game toggle bot? I swear I'll be in quickplay and I'll watch a literal shitter 2200 widow maker instant headshot 4 people from different angles without evening checking it first.

while I have no illusions that people hack in this, I know I do that sometimes. I'll wiff 4 easy shots I KNOW I could hit, but each gets farther from the target as I get more frustrated. next life I'll bang off their hanzo's head and pick their healer and chunk zarya in 3 shots. one of the biggest things golds/plats struggle with is consistency I think

Here's hoping that mommy Mercy gets a new legendary skin for Halloween!

true enough, happens to the best widowmakers aswell, sometimes your shots don't land, and you just swap off her, hopefully.

okay guys but what if they added a mode that lets you see mommie mercys feet lol but what if you could lick mercy STINKy feet lol and then you could S uck on her big sMelly toes lol i would love to see her in diapers

Do people really pay money to cheat in OW?

I sometimes do. I'm nowhere near as confident at any other hero, now that hog's oneshot is dead, so I tend to try to force it too much, but I can usually get back into a pretty good grove. thankfully my friends know that I'm like that and will call me on it and make me pick solider or something

Yep. There's like a subscription kind of thing with the more notorious/good ones where they'll constantly give you the latest shit they make so you can escape detection and still use your cheats.
Doesn't work, you'll still get banned eventually and you're out the subscription fees.

But yes, people do that.

>make tracer RQ as torb
>our team over extends
>they cap 6v5

STOP RUNNING FORWARD AND DYING YOU CANT SPAWN CAMP THIS ISNT TF2 FUCK

Please consider therapy.

>think that since i only did my placements in previous seasons if I actually played more this season I'd climb
keep going back to the exact same shitty SR
fuck me

I stopped playing around Season 3.
Any big balance changes since then?
Is comp still shit?

The more I think about it the more I want a creepy or villainous tech priest support. Uses bionic tentacles to inject allies with healing agents.

>haven't played in a while because they added in other maps in Deathmatch and took away No Limits from Arcade (which I only played for the loot)
>decided to play QP
>Hanzo, Genji and Widow
>even with new Mercy Rework no one else wants to play her
>I play her
>it's boring as fuck still
>we don't have any tanks
>we get steam rolled

Welp, back to being bored by this.

it, has been, and always be shit desu

Still shit

It's worse now.

Guess i'm sticking to Arcade then.