What is This

What is this contraption? Who am I speaking with? Where am I? Why am I so mocked here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Narvik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

WHEN OUR MAMA SANG US TO SLEEP WHEN I WAS STRESSED OUT

Did Hitler even speak English?

probably not

>It's actually Hitler from beyond the grave, and we're shitposting

xaxaxaxaxaxaxax

Cyka

Soon, my Fueher. Soon.

No. He was extremely buttflustered after Munich, where everyone could understand each other, and him, but he couldn't understand anyone else.

I really miss you.

There are better ways to address your important rage than attacking P*land, Adolf.

Hello, man behing the greatest story never told.

What do you need?

So it is today, the Second Coming of the Saviour.

You have been expected for a long time, mein Führer.

Nice job fucking up sea lion and losing the war because youre such an emotional manchild

Hitler had barely even visited another country. He was not educated, he did not speak any foreign languages and all the texts he consumed were just part of a big echo chamber. He was certain that Britain and France would not go to war over Poland, because so narrow was his mindset. He was again certain that Britain would surrender after France, because he simply did not understand them.

Isn't the antichrist/Jewish messiah coming before Christ?

Does the coming of Hitler mean that the antichrist has being here for some time?

Source?

It was Obama obviously.

For what?

>you have to travel the world to be smart!

god i hate reddit

you had to have a clue about the rest of Europe to be the leader of Germany at the time and there was no Internet.

being monolingual means you cannot be smart btw, it's literally minor brain damage

not to mention his drug use

a truly bad leader

stop bullying him. he's just a misunderstood INFJ ;_;

>you have to travel the world to be smart!

No, but he was simply not well traveled or well read, unlike his peers. He did not have a very good grasp of international relations and miscalculated badly in regards to both Britain, Russia and Italy.

this desu

>being monolingual means you cannot be smart btw, it's literally minor brain damage

Source please faggot.

You mean like all those who calculated that Germany shouldn't break its treaties, foresaw its invasion of Norway and thought France was unbeatable?

>like all those who calculated that Germany shouldn't break its treaties
Neville Chamberlain was an idiot but at least he learned and had a Plan B - unlike Hitler.

>foresaw its invasion of Norway
Yes, exactly that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Narvik

>thought France was unbeatable?
As did most German generals and the swift german victory was thanks to Manstein and Guderian, not Hitler.

>Neville Chamberlain was an idiot but at least he learned and had a Plan B - unlike Hitler.
Like sitting idle on his ass as Hitler took Poland?
>Yes, exactly that.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Narvik
Didn't they completely miss out on the generation initially and arrive to late?
After which they pulled out to early.

>As did most German generals and the swift german victory was thanks to Manstein and Guderian, not Hitler.
I don't see how you can say it wasn't thanks to the man that actually chose to adopt those plans instead of going with the old farts like the French leaders did.

Also, Churchill wanted to start a war against the USSR while the war with Germany had barely started and he won a nobel prize in literature.

>Neville Chamberlain was an idiot but at least he learned and had a Plan B - unlike Hitler.

I wouldn't say he was an idiot, I'd say he just really didn't want there to be another war and was willing to overlook shit in hopes of avoiding it.

>Like sitting idle on his ass as Hitler took Poland?
The British were already mobilizing by then. They knew war was coming.

>Didn't they completely miss out on the generation initially and arrive to late?
The British were one day behind Germany with their OWN invasion plan for Norway, a pre-emptive strike to deny Germany access to the country.

>I don't see how you can say it wasn't thanks to the man that actually chose to adopt those plans instead of going with the old farts like the French leaders did.

Because it wasn't his plan.

>The British were already mobilizing by then. They knew war was coming.
Yesm and despite Germany having the bulk of its army to the east they did close to nothing at the west.

>The British were one day behind Germany with their OWN invasion plan for Norway, a pre-emptive strike to deny Germany access to the country.
The Britts caught the German fleet moving in position to attack Norway and thought it was a part of a plan to break their blockade, it wasn't till the last minute they realized the real magnitude of things

>Because it wasn't his plan.
And he realized what the right plan to use, the leaders in France failed to do so.

>it wasn't till the last minute they realized the real magnitude of things
So? We're arguing wether the Brits foresaw the Norweigan invasion or not - which they did.

>Yesm and despite Germany having the bulk of its army to the east they did close to nothing at the west.
Britain does not border Germany.

>And he realized what the right plan to use, the leaders in France failed to do so.

I don't think anyone is defending the french leaders.

>So? We're arguing wether the Brits foresaw the Norweigan invasion or not - which they did.
Considering they failed to realize what the Germans were aiming to do I wouldn't say so. To my knowledge the invasion of Norway would have been about stopping Swedish resources transports to Germany and help Finland rather than stop Germany.

>I don't think anyone is defending the french leaders.
>I don't think anyone is defending the french leaders.
We were discussing how well Hitler fared against other leaders of the time, now?
And as for the British, Churchill's plans had a habit of failing to a rather great degree.

>To my knowledge the invasion of Norway would have been about stopping Swedish resources transports to Germany and help Finland rather than stop Germany.

The whole point of the German occupation was to secure the swedish iron ore - which the british realized was vital to their war effort. It was all about the iron ore. The british foresaw it, there are no two ways about it.

>We were discussing how well Hitler fared against other leaders of the time, now?
And he fared very badly, considering he lost the war on September 1st, 1939.

>The whole point of the German occupation was to secure the swedish iron ore - which the british realized was vital to their war effort. It was all about the iron ore. The british foresaw it, there are no two ways about it.
There's a difference between foreseeing an invasion and realizing you may blockade someone if you act a certain way.

I wouldn't say things looked that bad for him in 1939 personally and wouldn't say he was worse than Churchill who was very gifted in the means of educated, which this discussion started about.

But things did look bad, because Germany could not win a war of attrition and Hitler had no Plan B.

Also, yes there is a difference. But that difference is irrelevant as I already explained British foresaw the invasion.