Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2613
Gotta go F.A.st edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-10022017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More Archfiend support when?

I want Leo Dancer to sit on my face

According to the rumor guy, in LINK VRAINS pack.

vampires no.1 for most cucked archtype

xth for unbanning me, c'mon man what's the worst I could do now, search Stilts?

>crippled as fuck in the OCG
>still manage to win tournaments

What did ABC mean by this?

ygorganization.com/ocg-10022017-ocg-japan-china-decklists/

Ay thats awesome

Errata when?

Tier 0 Noble Knights soon

It was a locals but then again, there's another locals tier tourney (11 players) that was beaten by SPYRALs

WHIRLWIND KRYSTALOS EDGE

I really have wonder what the fuck was Konami thinking when they printed plushfire and the entire performage archetype?

Fairy Tail - snow banish kaleido chick and other 6 cards put target crystal dong at the start of battle phase, neg?
>if yes
chick triggers
>if no
snow bends crystal wing face down

>if conditions were perfect, I would win
really activates the almonds

To be honest that happened once to me and i still feel ashamed of splashing snow just to activate kaleido chick on either player's turn when it only worked like once, and it was against the lightning and not crystal dong

money

I wonder what the fuck was Konami thinking when they thought cards that double as monsters and spells, and every single one of them reborn all your monsters every single turn was ok.

j-just remove this card?
I'm just teasing. The deck should be buried but it still finds a way to sneak a top

>people still think Pendulums are overpowered

>F.A. monsters can trigger their level up effects with F.A. traps
>No F.A. traps printed yet

So what would happen if trishula became unlimited?

>Unlimited trishula

The card didn't even make money though. It was a common along with the rest of the archetype. When Konami wants an archetype to be good they make it secret/ultra rare normally. Performages just stick out as the most broken archetype of commons ever released.

some meme trishula loop will be posted by JadenBR

No one would care because no one would run more than one Trish.

>what is Nekroz

thats why it was ebanned

I love Snow

But why even print them in the first place? They have no reason to exist. It's not like they print every anime archetype anyway.

>get random new TCG-exclusive card in Primal Origin
>doesn't synergize with the deck in the slightest
lol

Question. Why is Grand Mole still limited

It's still looks dumb, aestethically speaking.
They are monsters that naturally don't die when they are killed. Well, MR4 make them look less dumb.

There are a lot of cards still on the list that don't belong there. Grand Mole is one of them.

oversight like several old cards

>game mechanics can look dumb aesthetically
Do you have synesthesia or something?

>Well, MR4 make them look less dumb.
I like how pendulum zones now double as S/T zones, makes the thing more pleasant and it made The Despair Uranus be able to protect your scales

Yubel support when?

Japan historically has low rarity great cards. It's the TCG that rarity bumps them like the Windwitches and most famously, Dark Armed Dragon.

Hold over from older banlists, like about a third of the cards on there. Plenty of them could safely come off and not affect the game in the slightest. They need to distinguish between "hit because of degenerate combos/loops" and "hit because too strong for the meta/enable tier 0 for that format" and "hit because we need to sell something new now"

eventually

LD345

OCG has been asking people for the past couple weeks what they think of certain GX cards. Yubel got an enormous amount of fan support. They currently have a Hero poll going on right now.

sooner than that

How good is Monarch now? Does their draw and search engine being Limited completely turned them into brick deck?

They brick more but they still do their dumb monarch things

>tfw hate roommate (masturbates in the living room, blasts 00s rock love ballads, sleeps all day and watches romance comedies until 2AM)
>suddenly it's quiet even though he's awake
>hear a familiar sound from a mobile device
>"I draw!"
>heart sinks
>try to ignore the possibility he's playing Duel Links
>suddenly TV blasts
>he's watching ZEXAL
>even worse, it's dubbed
>he's watching every single episode and singing along to the shitty opening song
>he's busted out his old cards and is trying to make new decks
>tfw my powerlevel is so far beyond what he's doing but if I reveal myself I will have to spend time with him
This is hell.

Don't do it.
I've known people who have been roommates with people from their locals. It'll be even worse that he's some casualfag.

Don't.
Do.
It.

I'm not going to whip out my D/D/D, it's just agonizing hearing such casual speak from someone older than I am. If he was, like, fucking twelve, then I wouldn't mind him talking about how "overpowered Utopia Ray is", but I'm having a coronary here.

Gotta give him props for actually watching a new series and not going full summoned skull.dek though.
Hey, he has his D out in the living room, it's only fair that you should be able to whip out your D/D/D in the living room.

Why did Dante quit his job in hell to become a sorcerer that plays with circus animals?

If I must run a Kaiju engine in my.dek to protect against Master Piss, which Kaiju cards do I run and how many of each?

Time to spend your time more on your locals.
Then your roommate visit your locals while you're there.

Kumongous, Gameciel, Jizikuru, and 1 Kaiju Slumber.

I'd like to think that Dante retired from being an adventurer in hell and wanted to live life on the more tame side.

He's a simple man. He just wants to make the world a better place. Whether by literally purging evil, or making people smile.

To become the very best like no one ever was, gotta catch them all Eidolon beasts

>Shadow Duel your roommate to try and replace his name on the property listing so you own the condo
>you OTK him twice in a match

>he has you evicted

The power of EGAO, son.

>I will never be useless

Says the meta.

When she gets retrained as a Neo spacian and Wiseman into a fusion that needs Neos.

>Kabuto Yakushi become FF summoner

wait till nero

Why does westerners love Dante so much?

devil may meme

He's handsome.

The divine comedy is one of the greatest works of western literature of all time

Dante is probably the best looking malecmonster on yugioh that isn't a proportional abomination roided up on creatine or a fuckboy that might as well be female if you add boobs or a sausage fest like the entirely of the HERO archetype (except for masked heros, these are just kamen riders). He's just a human and he looks good and is an actually good card, oh and a reputation to avoid the TCG banlist for 3 years

What is the appeal of Tindangle archtype?

anime

A name that makes you giggle

Their field spell is called Euler's Circuit.

Nothing, they're shitty scrapped Excrawler designs

5 hours left
9100+ votes
Will the Hero poll reach 10k votes?

I think they are cool.

It's good that we got a lot of flip archtype lately. Flip strategy slowly become relevant.

hes hot

Flips will never be relevant cause they're all slow and shit

>doll

irrelevant and shit now

First you say they were never relevant, now you call the only relevant flip archetype irrelevant like if its time never happened

UNBAN CONSTRUCT

>Shaddoll
>Ever relevant
lol

T̞͞h̥̮̱͉͔̻͜ṟ̸̀ͅͅę͕̬a͎̣̜̺͙̻̼͞d̡͍̹̣͈́l̫̬͚͘͢͢y̖̖̳ ̷̵̘͇͇̭͘ͅr̖̩͕̯̫͎̀ͅẹ̛̯̙̖m̧̱͍̳̙̹͍͇̬͘i̻̤̮̺̦̗̞ͅn̤̳͈̻̭͎̯͢͢d͕̳͓ḛ̷̢͙̘̖̯r̝̟͢ ̮̰̣t̡̪̬͓͎͢ò̥̦̰̼ ̡̜̺͍͍͇̱̙̠̦͢r̖͓̙̪̭̩̭̟ụ̶̬͕ń̛͖̯̞ ̟̮̗̯̙̥͖̜Ḏ̨̬̟̖̝͚͚a̶̧̹͈̰̝̠r̜ͅk̛̩̹̹ ̰̜̳̹͖͔̙L̵̷̬̟̀a̝̘̹̭͔͈̙͜w͔͖̪̟͝ ̧̭͉̪̕͟i̢͙̦͝n̹͙̪̦̕ ̠͘͜a͎͈̙l̞͕͈͇̣̥̪l̡͕̖̰̟̼̤͜ͅ ̣̭̣̺̼̤̩ͅḐ̤͖̞̻̞ͅA̸͎̼͔̭͔͖̮͜Ŕ̴̻̺͔͉͔K̵̵̢̼̜͍͚̣̹ ̞͔͕̠̻͙d̝̥̝̼͕̩́͢e̯̯͉̙c̰͉͓̖̯͕̣̪ķ̺̺͙̘͇ͅs̨̗̤̪̰̥͡,̨̦͕͍̳͝ ̠̩͍̘͙͕̪ͅi̸̛̫̳͕̤̝̭̭̼n͈̱̜͞ͅć̢̱̗̰̖̘̤̟͖͈l̷̦̗̫͔͈̫̜ͅu̢͍̳̻͓̙͘d̼̞͕̼̫͔͎̼i̷̯͔̤̦̠͡n̛͍̗g̣̗̜̜͠ ̸̝̹̯̬͜B̡̧̛̜͎̝ư̼̹͙̮͠r̘͙

you ok Trip?

What is this card?

The Turtle who feeds on Flames

Do I run this in a Pendulum Magician Deck? How many?

that's not a card -- that's my wife

trying to make a 7-axis deck. Any ideas?

>7-axis
too many char

you only can run 3 axe of despair, user, not 7

Dark magician, odd-eyes or red eyes

define 7-axis, you mean a deck consisting of 7 archetypes together or something else?

The Fire Fist AI deck in YGOPRO is a good start
Update the S/T line-up and try to fit in handtraps

bost f.a decklist with the new support

Why the fuck is this post fucked up?

demons bro

even the image is fucked up

DEMONS

>doesn't know Zalgo
It was a shit meme anyway.