*gets on the dance floor*

i want to fuck braixen

*mashes dp*

This op succs. Good op when?

>rock puncher

nth for menat's butt on my face

Dizzy has more detail put into her than the entirety of mvci

BIG SFV AND MVCI NEWS ON OCT. 6th

Foxes shouldn't be allowed to be this smug.

Vappa Reddit melty neofag polturd sniff unga bunga foreign concept web ball somewhere over the rainbow on ukelele

Dizzy is a whore

Top 15 in the TvC poll

im new to gg

should i learn dizzy, ramlethal, baiken, or venom?

Butt succs.

>akuma_in_mvci.jpg

true until Monster Hunter releases. It's absolutely mindboggling how much effort was put into her compared to the rest of the game. Her design, attacks, nods to the older MH games and even subtle little things like the Brachy Dual Blades slowly building up Slime then exploding during one of her supers.

venom

Venom. He's cool.

>luvcheez with the sick burn on hws
You're not so bad after all friend

I hate OOC fanart.
But damn.

Learn Sin's mom.

Who?

why does dizzy have a tail and a devil/angel wing thing

I just ran into some guy in SFV who only spammed LK for 4 rounds

is this a bot or what? what's the purpose? you don't get fight money from losing

It's so cool seeing Tasty Steve in his non-esports element. That guy is passionate as fuck about fighting games.

You get downranked which means you can pwn some n00bs

you get experience which levels your character, each level gives 1,000 FM

She's a gear and her powers manifest as two sentient wings.

Why don't people play Dizzy?

2hard

And this is what the TvC2 roster looks like if we took the top15 characters from each side on the poll

Lot of work, not a lot of reward

>no Alex
>no headbutting a Rathalos
>no powerbombing a giant robot

why even bother.

Because she's very different from her AC version.
Might as well play someone else if you're an old Dizzy main.

>Leon
He'll be swapped with Chris in development.

>none of monster hunter's supers use any monsters

not even a rathalos in her level 3...

it's a hunter, not a tamer from MH Stories or whatever it is.

>No Polymar or Alex
Shit. Time to learn a new squad. Maybe Date from the Sengoku Basara series and Hutch. Hutch probably has cool shit like laying eggs in the opponent or covering the opponent in bees since he is an insect.

She's a Monster Hunter not a Monster Tamer.

ok lemme ask once more:

what makes X shit? he's fun

At least it would be Revalations Chris to match Jill.

let me dream idiots

Room: vidya
Pass: vee

>Might as well play someone else if you're an old _____ main.
its weird how common that is
also i went back to ac+r finally, at least until a new xrd

yuzu is the hottest desu

I haven't kept up with Jive in a long time

What ever happened to Nash? I remember he used to be really popular. How badly did he get nerfed?

Better waifus exist.

Well, AC versions of characters were very different to what they were in #reload.
Ky is pretty much the same though, but with fewer gimmicks.

chances of TvC2 Switch exclusive?

TvC actually sold better than they were expecting but after Infinite I don't expect a Versus game for years.

She sucks and she's hard

went from top 10 to bottom 5 in season 2, then season 2.5 made him better than bottom 5 but no one besides Bonchan uses him consistently anymore and he switched to Karin because she's too good. Punk sometimes uses Nash against bigger bodies like Zangief and Birdie instead of Karin. He's still usable and has many good matchups though.

how does Ki run for all of you guys that bought it on steam?
Specs?

I was thinking about getting another fighting game to play alongside SFV and was about to pull the trigger on GG until I saw those character designs. Everyone is legit hideous except for Baiken it seems like.

The poll was made during April this year (aka during MvCI's development), so maybe TvC2 is Capcom's Secret Weapon

All I know is that I’m regularly wrecked by the same Nash player online weekly. Fuck his Nash.

who do you use

Why did they have such strange choices for it?

ruby gameplay soon

Arc Revo probably.

how would you feel if capcom really took us back to the early 2000s and used mvci aesthetics as the standard to make money so they can shit out a bunch of fighting games with recycled assets?

Will Minazuki and Wagner be in BBCTB or do you think the crossover is only for the characters that were in the original games?

You could just buy the characters with money with the electricity you wasted.

Bridget announcement soon.

some people really want the character color that unlocks when you reach level 50

What's stopping juri from being top tier? Low damage for more effort and having to charge her specials?

it's tough but not unwinnable, take fewer risks and if you see a Moonsault coming in, that pressure isn't real and you can Lariat/cHP/Air Knee it

>It's absolutely mindboggling how much effort was put into her compared to the rest of the game
Ryozo probably oversaw the whole character creation. The MH team has a higher stand than the MVC team obviously.

that and her effective range on slightly unsafe punishes is tiny and some of her moves are microscopic outside of vtrigger. If you make her start with all 3 stocks and make her VT 2 bar, she'd rocket up the tier list though.

Wrong,

Menat gets me going desu

>her moves are microscopic outside of vtrigger.

Too accurate. She basically has no punishes into a charge unless she's right up close and specials it's very iffy. She has little resourceles kd combos (nearly as worse as Alex)

>tfw no qt3.14 black gf

part of the reason I like TvC's roster so much is because it has some of the least popular character choices. Saki's never going to be in another crossover game and probably neither will an Onimusha character.

Saki was in MvC1, so she has a higher chance than others

youtube.com/watch?v=hYn7q953NTg

that's a huge problem with Alex, because it's clear they intended for him to have to rely on whiff punishing with hard hits stocked because Alex cannot get a knockdown off of lights or mediums without counterhit (off of 1 medium move) or without spending bar. He can only get a knockdown off of cHP, sweep (universal knockdown but listing for clarity) HP->MK elbow without counterhit/meter and when the character is already lacking in oki with his other knockdowns, it makes the character pretty shit.

>tfw no qt3.14 black schoolgirl gf

Goddamn that is a FAT ass

Wait, Really?

>trainingboaring with Viewtiful Joe in MvC:I, having a blast and feeling happy
>wake up and realize it was just a dream
WHY COMBOFIEND

I wish trials gave more FM

my thumb is calloused to shit from doing karin's trials

How is Alex different in jive compared to Third Strike? I've only spent a few hours with the jive betas.

how the hell am i supposed to know

thicc

jive capcuck shill combofiend jiyuna sniff vappa goober menat good for beginners playblue reality stone lmaooooo tekken streamboar rashid max ltg highway star juri cfn mvci

Don't hold your breath

>tfw still can't reliably combo into nadeshiko

I need you Menat

>tfw still can't reliably combo into nakadashi

A neutered character in a neutered game

Stick with 3s

Similar in that he's a poking character with little in the way of combos, but a major tool of Alex in 3S was close MK and that's totally gone in V. His normal throws in 3s were also very good and in V they're probably bottom 3 in terms of advantage and loops. He also can't cancel light chop into super in 3S and he doesn't have his VT Clothesline move. His stomps in 3S can crossup and hit airborne opponents too and his headbutt charge special is a command normal. If you use that after a chop, you get a sleeper hold that does very high stun if you mash. Chops in 3S, especially heavy chop, were more advantageous on hit. You could combo into sweep from Heavy Chop. In V, you can only do backdrop.

All in all, 3S Alex>>> SFV Alex in terms of character usability (3S Alex has good matchups but gets mauled by top tiers) but there isn't a 3S Chun vs 3S Alex MU in V. Though Chun vs Alex is still godawful for Alex.

newfag here

how do I fight against vega

play ears

wait for him to slide and do that flying move off the wall and punish.