Previous thread: >New! [FWA FGO Panel Pastebin]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Medea Lily is on rate-up with Scat and 2030 in November/December. Do NOT roll this unless you want big titty goddess instead.

So if I started playing 2 weeks ago I don't get any login bonus?

How is Medea Lily ranked on the tier list? Should I go for 3 10 rolls?

NA is saved!

We are not going to follow JP release order and anything is up for grabs

>Okeanos Pickup 2 Summon
Date: October 5th, 7:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Orion
4* Medea Lily, Heracles
3* Euryale, David and Hektor

NA is DEAD!!!

Don't do it man just wait for Shithole

Middle of the road. She's a good arts healer but needs further support to really shine. She'll be really useful once Mash is at full power but kinda mediocre til then.

If your penis likes her though, go ahead and roll because she is super cute.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT GATCHA

>no atalanta rate up

???????
She did more than Orion

Post login bonuses

NA isn't dead yet bois!

dumb whore poster

LONDON in November?

I like Artemis more than Scat desu. Scat seems boring.

Fuck this bait gacha,

I need Lily for the epic synergy with Jeannu.

Please Anons talk me out of wasting all my tickets!!!

I got nothing ;_;

>no rate up for my sexy kitty
FUCK THIS GAME

I hope you like smug Tokiomi and David

I’ve never actually used her.

kill urself my man

I just need 2 more hercs for np5
Last FSN gacha EMIYA spooked me
And only have 47 quartz remaining ( and maybe 7 more in some okeanos nodes i havent cleared)
W-will i do it

True desu. But they wanted to bait people with Medea lily this time.
>Not already having 15 Atalantas

CUMMING
SAVING IT FOR BRYN

>Not saving for Tamamo to get the stall trifecta
Fools, all of you

What did I ever do to you I'm trying to protect user

I'm two away as well. With Lily in there it doesn't seem like a good time to roll. No CEs either.

S P O O K E D

Gorgon foursome in My Room when?

THATS A BAIT GACHA ANONS
PLEASE ROLL THE SCAT ONE , IT ALSO HAS MEDEA LILY AND YOU CAN GET 2030 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
ALL CAPS BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT

post your 100th day savings

>Update
I'm gonna 10 roll a Story roll and you can't stop me

How many log in quartz do we get in a week?

Nice arts memer and a good pickup if you're a jannu memer

six

She kept spooking me when I was going for Gil

Did you grailed him as well ? Thats why i want to blow it all for him but damn, so many good gachas coming soon in sussesion, herc can appear in all of them

You don't roll for Scat, you roll for Lily and 2030.
If you like the retard and her retainer that much though, that's fair.

>he didn't get a 5 star in the beginning
having a laff m8

>tfw 0 tickets 23 quartz

CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO SAVE

>Roll some tickets to stave off the gacha madness
>Didn't even get Hector or Eurayle
what is the point

Other than being extra lewd, any reason to keep multiple Code Casts?

I rerolled until waver tho

yeah
step 1: don't be a retard

No that guy, but I literaly stopped rolling just because its hard to maintain ascended and leveled up so many servants.

>bait rate up ends on 10/17

Halloween confirmed for 10/19.
Rate ups always start on Thursday.

>orion is now the 2nd highest rated offensive arts user, with only someone as broken as archer arturia being higher

So brehs, is she worth getting now especially with black grail?

>inb4 legitimate retards tell you to go euryale

She is a charmbot, she does Z E R O damage you fucking shitstains while orion has +crit, + damage, a multiplicative male bonus on everything(euryale is additive) and a 1800% np, I don't play 50 turn bullshit games.

You are literally saying "waver/merlin isn't all that special, just go hans" except euryale is legitimately useless outside of gawain

This place has seemed so much happier lately. Getting new content really did us a lot of good.

I did the second 10 roll and have 461 quartz. How badly did you fuck up to think 400 is maximum saving?

Just find a Servant you really like that's yet to come and remember them every time you're about to roll.
It helps if you can also imagine their horror at your betrayal.

But I got waver on waver rate up with a single meme ticket

I just remind myself how long it takes to actually get quartz in this game and it kills any desire I have to roll.

I love you

No. I'm still unsure about who I want to grail. I'm kinda waiting to see who I roll by the end of the year and see what kind of team I'll be running with depending on my luck. Hercs survivability putting aside his power makes him an obvious choice to grail regardless. I just haven't committed to it yet. Is is in other banners later that have better things within them to be honest but there are a lot less servants in the pool right now as well. It's a tough call.

Shut up nigger

How does Redman fare in an Arts team?

so what items do you get in these new revamped dailies anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8

I want to fuck You.

Use Kuro who's better since she has an Arts NP and the exact same skills and is a welfare so she gets NP5

Not much. Blame buster NP

how the fuck do I beat asterios he keeps wiping me

Sure hope so, I loved Okeanos and the dailies, but I'm getting antsy for an actual event.

Why would someone go to the trouble of compiling the image and still keep the google translate shit?

How do I see my total current logins?

After the strengthening quest he gets really solid, but i recommend him with 2 art 2 busters decks like UMU and mash

The Caster dailies can actually give pages. The Lancer ones can give homo babies. You also don't have to worry about getting to the final round and it not being the type of servant you want. You only have to worry whether the chest is gold or silver.

Worse than Kuro, who's a much better Redman. He's not bad but UBW is a totally shit NP and hist arts boost skills is shit til his strengthening quest.

Why did they put Liz right behind Artoria in the story gacha? Do they understand the Lizfag market?

>Can't fucking get Drake
4 fucking anne/mary's later

I am really loving this game now I might be addicted but it's a very nice feeling, help but also I love you /alter/.

redman is not an arts user. He has a BUSTER np that is AOE therefore shit modifier.

How is he supposed to scale with tamamo buffs if he fucking uses a buster NP which prevents NP arts chains and the fact that his np does not refund your chargebar (orion NP recharges like 40-50% with nero bride and arts up on overkill , vlad can literally regen almost 100% on overkills with nero bride and arts up).

>"~~!!!"

>the only exclusive content we have are bait banners
Is it faie bros? ;_;

Does Herc ever go on rate up again after this one?

Hesitant on rolling on a shared 4 star banner and the 5 star rate up does not interest me.

just hit him until he dies user

>using mashu

lmao

>post your 100th day savings

Can some mathanons tell me exact estimates of how much I can save till april?
I already cleared the 5 tickets from the shop and okeanos snd free quests.

I want to know If I should start my depression earlier

>except euryale is legitimately useless outside of male archers
Sounds like a certain 5 star archer, except one doesn't cost quartz. There was testing done just days ago, NP5 Euryale does comparable damage to NP2 Orion. When your niche is covered by a 3 star, you're a waste of quartz. And archer saber is incomparably better when break bars get added.
>I don't play 50 turn bullshit games.
Then why the fuck are you looking into an arts team, you idiot?

>The Lancer ones can give homo babies
Wait what? Really? Can someone post the chart? I don't believe you. Homo babies are LONDON only I thought?

Thanks for keeping me company, everyone.
Arigatou gozaimasu

Marry me Ushi.

The other one was great since it had Waver in it.

End game Mashu is pretty buff actually, especially once she reaches max level and has Lord of Camelot

You can't have 461 quartz you literally retard, the max amount of quartz you can have by this point is around ~420 without considering interludes and that implies you did 70 quartz worth of interludes, when there is only around 30-40 quartz of interludes.

Long story short, cut the shit retard.

I'm still crossing my fingers for an early bunyan
don't be stupid

Pages/Homus/Horseshoes get added post London.

lmao this general keep getting dumber

They don't, nor do they give pages. They don't even give horseshoes. He's probably looking at the reddit wiki which has the current JP ones.

Berserker Days and Germania, man

Agartha and story banners they re-run occasionally he's in the Fuyuki one

Those items are added later, probably after London comes out. Same thing with the enemies that drop Horseshoes despite them already being available in Okeanos.

Medea lily acctually got to shine during the last two JP events where healing and debuffing was really overdue, along side with martha and sherlock
But a spook is a spook, if you cant herc you are getting lily lek

They also did individual 5* gacha for specific days. JP didn't had that this early

you get ~60 quartz worth of rolls per month without counting event handouts

Do not be thrown off by the lures of this gacha unless you truly want its Servants!
Every little bit counts, yes, even your tickets!

>inb4 dumbposting becomes a thing

Orion is better than Euryale, Euryale does a little bit more damage only vs male enemies with her buffs up and only with her NP.
Orion is better overall.