>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Remainder than Vayne did wrong thing with Larsa's butt.

Wew, that was quite the fireworks display! Thanks for the clear, I've got my three now.

Tifa is here! Someone tell her summer's over though!

Ahhhhh, non instant last stands are hard to use. No one needed mastery, did they?

He would NEVER do the wrong thing with it. He always treats it in the way the Solidor family tradition instructs. Rip the tights, lots of lubrication. That's how Vayne was prepared to be leader by his brothers.

Haven't seen you in a while, how you doing these days?

I think you may have the wrong person, I'm not anybody.

Ah, thought you were the "Tifa is here!" poster, my bad. Still, I hope you're having a nice day, whoever you are.

Oh, then I am that person. I thought you were thinking I was that one canadian Tifafag.

Alright then!
I couldn't mistake you for him because he's me.

>pull bartz USB on banner 2
>phyched af to use this after hearing how its the most broken relic in the entire game
>spend the last week leveling him to 99 through orbfest dungeons
>itching to try it out for real
>just unlocked magicite dungeons so what better way than to knock out my first one with a bang, bartz style
>give him a +wind damage armor I have and my best augmented 6* weapon and a +30% damage RM
>get my buffs up
>lifesiphon my way up to the USB, time to see what this fucker can do
>literal triple digit damage per hit, around 750
>s-surely that's just the entry and the real value is in the followup stuff
>snowspell strike does 3500 a hit so that's at least not shit
>follow up x6, 600 a hit
>t-thanks for such a great relic kupo
Not dispelling his protect was probably a fucking stupid thing to do, but even if I did and he did double damage that's still fucking garbage. Admittedly no one else on my team did much more (But they also didn't have a wind boosting armor and my best RM either) Is this just the state of magicite dungeons being really tough, or is something else horribly wrong with my setup?

Aha I see, in retrospect I should have known from the way you were typing. How are you?

>physical on golem

The union of the Tifafags would end up with no one happy.

I assume you're talking about Golem. I haven't tried him yet but he's brutal with physical and that's talking bringing Bartz, Cloud, and Zack on the same team.

looking forward to the 20 nrg we'll get as compensation

>BE players still have the audacity to call RK players the manlets

imagine being this cucked

You can't use BE images to diss BE, that's not allowed. It's like using a picture of Tyro to make fun of RKucks.

But Manlets are the fucking biggest of cucks

at least BE actually gives currency to spend

Holy shit, BTFO.

I wanna fuck Lumina

RK gives the equivalent of 11K lapis per month, though.
However, it doesn't have half off daily draws, which reduces the efficiency of the currency, but it does have G5, so that negates that.

I always seem to run out of resources in RK, never in BE. I feel RK tempts you to buy with money more

Much better now that I have her BSB, thanks for asking. Looking forward to battling the lightning magicite boss with Tifa after fest ends.

That's because spending more in RK rewards you more, while in BE, you don't want to spend a lot. You want to daily pull and avoid 10+1s at all costs.
Also, tickets do alleviate some of the currency stress. However RK doesn't require currency to expand more than the equipment tab.
There's a lot of pros and negatives to both games.
The 1% rate is the true kick in the balls, though.

Sounds like a fun time. Is she in BE yet?

lol no

No, she's not in BE yet even in JP unfortunately. It will probably be well over a year before global sees her but that just gives me more time to save up for the big day, I'm a patient man. I've figured out a tentative BiS build for her (of course, that could change over a year) and the with the introduction of the ability to get 5* units of your choice, the only BE unit I need to worry about getting to make her the best she can be is Kevin since he's limited.

Ah nice. Well you keep going and make the best possible Tifa you can!

Thanks!

For some reason, Tifa strikes me as the kind of girl who puts on a lot of winter weight.

I can see that

Best I could do with a first time setup.
If we had Earthbringer and the ST Earth spellblade I would have sub-30-ed it.
I will see how the gorilla works in place of Gladio next.

>120 stamina
>one group of knights
>one of them drops chips
Fucking hell

did u rike it

So how the fuck am I supposed to farm crystals for my ability awakening? shits expensive as fuck and you need so many crysts, should I just burn all of my energy each day into the vortex or there is a better way?

Story events can be grinded and also give every type of cryst as completion rewards. No idea when we're getting another one. Giancrysts and purecrysts can be bought during KM events but they're quite expensive.

stop awakening shit you don't need

>shit you don't need
I'm just trying to awaken both my Agrias my man, is that too much to ask?

Shut the fuck up cuck

>he fell for the agrias meme

You know even enhanced she's nowhere near a proper chainer.

name a chainer more fuckable

Fryevia!

Aileen.

reberta kind of!

>physical on golem WITHOUT even protect dispelled
fucking newfaggotron 9000

I don't really mind, I play this game to use the units I've always liked, enjoy hunting for your latest oc donuts and powercreeps.

T O O B I E

>RK gives the equivalent of 11K lapis per month, though.
BE gives way more between story updates, events, tickets and now the monthly 10+1 ticket

get fucked, manlet

1% rainbow rate
LOL!

>beign this cucked by Dena

Enjoy not being able to clear any content

you just have to not be an idiot honestly.
nothing so far has been that hard

Post your Aigaion clear with Agriaii then.

how do i know i did a perfect chain?

i'm not him.
just pointing out the obvious

You'll do more damage

Does the chain counter equal the combined number of hits of all attacks in the chain -1? If so then it's perfect.

>1% USB rate
lol

If it isn't a sparkchain it isn't perfect

behind all the elemental chain words you'll barely make out some red that says spark chain.

it's actually 1% per usb.

G5 makes that way higher, similar to how a 10+1 pull in BE has a higher chance of getting a rainbow due to the guaranteed four star.

so if it ever says spark chain it means its perfect?

Sparkchaining isn't the same as perfect chaining, you can get a sparkchain from 2 hits out of 14.

I think it has to say it for every chain

What dark physical abilities will become good after the rework it's going to get?

Dread Weapon is good even now and new Sang Cross pair nicely.
There is also a new version of Sang Cross that eats more HP but deals more damage.
I guess if you get a party Doom, you could hone the one that increases in hits and damage the lower the doom timer is for ultra dark memery.
I think only one of CoD's future relics gives party doom though.

examined the data again. is this insight into what every person on /ffg/ is thinking about

Bartz x Tifa when

FUCKING TIFA PERFECT USB FUCK

>fucking tifa perfect

I concur.

>fucking tifa
I agree.

>fucking Tifa perfect

She sure is. New FFVII trailer when!?

E3 2021

>New FFVII trailer when!?
Literally never

How does Ara measure up against tifa and lulu?

somtimes a yolo pull does wonders

Bigger. Someone post that one gif.

I greatly approve of this one.
Things seem pretty even among the Trinity of Tits; it's hard to call other than she's up there with them.

Ara wins out, no contest.

>this hag has fans
wew

but le arara XD its like in my animes!

shut up pedo

Lots of shitty female characters have fans
Like Tifa, and Rinoa, and Yuna.

and ramza

>Not liking literal ugly characters makes you a pedo
nice

Lulu > Tifa > Ara
But all are quite close

Buddy did you see Lulu can't beat that.

I guarantee you if Lulu wasn't restricted by the hardware of the PS2 her true size would show more clearly.

That's no excuse.

Is it possible to chain something like pods and then finish off with a Carbuncle reflected Firaja?