-a not shit PC
-a not shit wired internet connection
-an nvidia card
-a controller to play with
-cuphead

What the client needs:
-google chrome
-a controller with joy2key or a steam keyboard profile

The host needs to enable experimental features in Nvidia Experience. Then, in the game, open the Nvidia overlay. Change the guest control options under streaming to read "play alongside me" and then get an invite URL to send to your friend.

The client just opens the URL, installs the plugin (the first time), and starts receiving the stream.

The client's keyboard (and therefore their controller if using joy2key properly) acts as a copy of the host's keyboard, so that is how player 2 will control their player.

You'll want to set keyboard and joystick controls separately - meaning don't have one character able to be controlled by both keyboard and controller.

This game is too hard. Have only beat the garden boss. Haven't even got passed anything else

Can you unlock a black & white mode somewhere? If so, any visual clue when you can parry?

Cuphead. Is it good or should I take my 20 dollary doos elsewhere?

How the FUCK do I beat that cock sucker King Dice
Best weapons? Things to keep in mind?
Currently using roundabout, homing, Supart art 1 and sugar

Beat all run and gun levels wihout shooting.
There is no cue to parry in black and white mode because there is no pink.

pls respond.

I used Peashooter, Spread, Super 1, and Health+2.
It's hard as shit but if you time your rolls right you should be able to snag enough health to scrape by.

It's a great game, but some of the later parts are pretty ridiculous, so just be aware of what you're getting into.

Thanks user.

>buy and eat shit in 2k17

>top game of 94s = indie game of 2017

I assume he's not hotgluing Cuphead to show his appreciation for it.

Thanks for translating it user.

23 years passed and still beat the modern games

So, let's talk about the Dice King, and how he might be one of the best baddies of recent vidya. I mean, the guy has it all: A catchy villain theme, a memorable boss fight and setup, you see him throughout the game here and there, his design just oozes "this guy probably tricked you into selling your money, your waifu and your soul to him already", and he even provides not only 8 or so minibosses in his boss fight, but also the driving plot as to why our protags are in this situation to begin with. Also, he has a thin stache, that's practically early 20s/30s giveaway for "this guy is a villain/an asshole and you want the protag to triumph over this dick".

>Received "Coffers Full" Achievement.
>Means I got all the coins in the game.
>Still missing 3
>Can't buy that P. Sugar.

That can't be right? Can it? There should be three more out there somewhere!

Claim your waifu

Half-beaf, half-fish

>this [b]SHIT[/b]

If it hasn't happened yet, can someone do a pepe edit of the two frog lads? They're just asking to be given the full smug treatment.

>tfw stuck fighting cup headed boy
>tfw no qt fly/frog gf
>tfw stuck fighting with autistic frog brother
>tfw sold both your souls to the devil for gf but he reneg'd and fucked you over
>tfw you wish you were home eating flies and shitposting instead of being here

Cup of shit.
/thread