SEXOS

DREGS
GET PEGGED

>these bubble titan meta comps

Countdown was a fucking mistake.

What do exo titties feel like

Uriels

>tfw no Holliday gf

Anyone else prefer prosecutor over uriels?

Whats the best warlock exotic for pve and which is best for crucible?

Got eyes, crown, winters guile, karnstein, lunafaction.

>303 light level
>FWC Hand cannon at 294
>Can't get a hand cannon to drop at a higher light level

Life is pain

>Reminder

I don't want to play devil's avocado, but both are good.

assuming they're not solid metal like the rest of them, probably like a gel wristwrest

>If the Light can find it's way back to you like a Jew to glimmer, then there might be hope for us all
Wow Zavala...

Gran gran Sloan fic when?

crushed coke cans

This.

how did this game get a T rating again?

So the Clovis Bray corporation intentionally gave Exo's jiggly tits?

>PvE
Lunafaction, or Eye. Crown is good if you're able to kill lots of adds quickly, but it loses value if you're not. Eye is just a good all around helmet thats always passively useful even if its a small amount. Winter's is fine for fucking around and is super good with Devour but not great

>PvP
Of those, probably Karnstein's.

you know after replaying the campaign a second time I still can't believe some of the subtitles during the final mission does not match the dialogue.

they are still people and still have a body image, so if you put a female mind into an exo body it would probably be best to have the physical form resembles female body else risk psychosis and dismorphic disorders setting in

Are you sure you aren't playing the Director's Cut?

Do male exo's have dicks? Cause if not that kinda ruins that theory.

well they are robots designed to look like humans, it's not completely unreasonable for their bodies to behave similarly
i still think that exo tits are solid metal, but nobody knows for sure

Just picked up the game a couple days ago, haven't gotten very far in it yet. A lot of people I know say the story is good, but it still feels empty so far, just filled with over eccentric and energetic characters, which isn't bad normally, but in a sort of post apocalyptic scenario, it just feels out of place. Does it get better? Do they actually go over who or what the traveler is, what it wants, where it came from, etc?

Commander "If you speak the nigger tongue then you're going to get hung" Zavala

probs. Dont see why not

but does having a dick mean much to you as a man? like for example its obviously important for having sex, but its not something you necessarily show off. I think giving broad shoulders and a slim waist is more important masculine features. But there's no reason they can't include a hose in the crotch for eliminating liquid waste

such innocence

They can eat so I will assume they can fuck as well

welcome to destiny kiddo

My dick is pretty important to me user. I don't know how often you use yours, but I try to throw my dick work on the regular. Plus he's great for blaming bad decisions on. Either way I think that it's not a good argument because who couldn't understand they are a robot now, so all pre-conceived body issues are pointless. Example, say you are a girl who had a cup tits, all exos seem to be a c cup. How can your mind handle the jump in breast size? /s

people actually say the story is good? I mean, even by video game standards it's just ok. Your character doesn't even talk anymore which is extremely awkward

>tfw no failsafe gf

I played the first you nigger

FELLED

Thanks for the quick clears guys, sorry I couldn't talk the entire time.

if you have been following since the first game, basically all signs point to the traveler being a cunt
it travels the universe and appears before developing civilizations, gives them great technology to accomplish wonders with, then leaves them high and dry with no understanding of how any of it works, flinging them backwards into dark ages of war and poverty

it has done this many times, and will continue to do these things.
Luckily when it tried to abandon us our military AI blew its entire nuclear payload at it with the full authority of the united states of sol, and crippled the cunt so it couldn't run away

The Traveler is a machine with godlike powers that has been traveling the universe for billions of years. It arrives, terraformed planets, and uplifts species into ages of societal, cultural and most importantly technological development.

However, it has an enemy. Simply known as the darkness. It arrived at earth centuries ago, humanity had a golden age and colonized our solar system, but then the darkness arrived, billions were killed, and the traveler "died" too (really more of a slumber/hibernation) but not before creating the ghosts, which resurrected select humans and granted them powers of the light. These are guardians

the people who say the story is "good" are the people comparing it to the story the first game launched with
anyone who played the expansions for the first game, or didn't play the first game at all, recognizes the story for being the heap of shit that it is

I like Karnsteins but thats just me.

This. The only thing Rasputin did wrong was not fire more nukes at that piece of shit traveler.

they have pretty physically ideal bodies, fit and curvy. I don't think anyone would complain being put into it

What's the verdict, /dg/? Is this game worth it?

But that's not the point. A new exo would have to get used to the dimensions of their new body, so why wouldn't they be able to get used to having no tits or no dick? Humans vary with height, exos dont. Humans vary with weight, exo's dont. It's asinine to think a person couldn't get mentally used to not having tits or a dick if they can accept they have a robot body now. The real reason is that it's easier to rig the clothes to similar body models, and that's about it.

No, no game is ever worth it. Now go kill yourself.

you have to really like destiny to want to play it desu.

Ideal bodies except for the face

if you only play for a few hours a week, sure. if you play for a few hours a day, you'll be out of stuff to do very quickly, especially if you don't have friends or a clan to play with

You forgot to mention how the Traveler abandons whatever host planet it is on and leaves the species to fend for themselves. Thats what happened to the Fallen and luckily Humans had the warminds who saw through the travelers bullshit and kept that hoe on check

Cringe

naw, If I was made into an ideal fit tall strong male body I wouldn't have any problem adjusting. it's something I always wanted, something everyone does

but If you gave me wide childbearing hips and tits I might have some problems with it
although if you gave me a dick too I would probably be fine with it

Rasputin didn't shoot the Traveler. That was a backup plan. His primary goal was to observe the darkness so he can find a way to defeat it, and stay undetected himself.

The traveler was just caught before it escaped, probably not the first time it's happened. It could have made ghosts before too.

>Luckily when it tried to abandon us our military AI blew its entire nuclear payload at it with the full authority of the united states of sol, and crippled the cunt so it couldn't run away
RETARDS

fag

If those species can't defend themselves, they do not deserve to exist. Survival of the fittest. Sword logic. Etc.

This is why I think the traveler is an agent of the darkness, after all, most of what we know of the darkness is about this sword logic shit. So, if a species can't defend themselves even with ample help, then they deserve to be eradicated

Commander "what's for dinner? fried niggers!" Zavala
Commander "if you see a nigger, pull the trigger" Zavala
Commander "killing spree in kfc" Zavala
Commander "when I see a baboon, the killing starts soon" Zavala
Commander "smother every brother" Zavala
Commander "a dagger for every chain dragger" Zavala
Commander "if you're black, don't bother coming back" Zavala
Commander "stab a negro and a gringo" Zavala
Commander "kill a nigger, get more glimmer" Zavala
Commander "napalm stickies for the darkies" Zavala
Commander "a blade for every ape" Zavala
Commander "burn the home of tyrone" Zavala

you might notice the damage is localized to directly below it

it was not attacked from above

There are people in this thread right now, that want a better devil and have none. While not wanting the gauntlets and having a bunch of them.

Also literally 3+ pieces of every crucible weapon except for scout which I have never gotten.

did you even play d2? it literally says it stayed to fight

that might be the official stance of the vanguard and the speaker, but it was a black op and we know better

>Playing this much Crucible
That's rough, buddy.

you tell yourself whatever you need to hear

and what's considered "too much crucible"

>not commander "one man klan" zavala

>Get Ghost from Bright Engram
>"Tracks all nigger kills in the EDZ"
>"10% more glimmer from nigger kills in the EDZ"
What was Bungie thinking?

arent the warsat weapons in space?

Shaxx baby I love you but for the love of God GIVE ME BETTER DEVILS! I dont want your fucking ugly ass warlock armor.

>Commander "Only the master race's allowed to step onto this tower base" Zavala

Defended that make-believe bomb better than the City.

That damage was on it when it arrived

Literally how would you even track that.

GUYS I FUCKING DID IT AGAIN! I SAID IT! WHO /BADASS/ HERE??? FUCK NIGGERS AMIRITE???

Not true. We have seen it when it arrived.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7XhR4URZE

so the flavor of this general is niggerposting? guess we're done with urielposting huh?

>Commander "Kikes get brand in the Fatherland" Zavala

>imagine being this butthurt about words on the internet

POST TITANS

>comes to Veeky Forums and complains about nigger posting

Only niggers and redditors would be offended by it and they don't belong here you aren't a nigger, right user?

I bet you musta been real fun during the MGSV miller posting era.

>"Tell me, you don't fear vanguard operations, do you fear niggers?"

what's shaxx's problem?

what's wrong with being mad on a very offensive word?

Offensive is never given, its always taken. So take your pussy ass out of this thread and go cry on reddit.

It looks damaged to me there, just very hard to see through the fog and mist of the first rains on Mars

If not then, I would say it was damaged as the darkness tore through our solar system in attacking it and starting the collapse. That would explain shards of it found in the EDZ.

Either way it shouldn't have been pristine before it arrived as it has been travelling the universe for over 4.5 billion years, probably even longer. If golden age warmind missiles were truly the first thing to ever leave a mark on it, that would be retarded

hush up ya fuckin kaffir

>There are people in this thread who frown on leaving a match in progress.
>There are people here who excuse being put into a match in progress with the entire opposing team with full supers and heavy.
>There are people here retarded enough stay in a match where they do nothing but repeatedly die.

Sickening.

Rhodesia pls.

nah fuck you racist cunts

there is nothing wrong with it just know if they figured out how to bait you they will keeping eating all the (you's) you give them.

being mad at "offensive words" said by strangers on the internet makes you a thin skinned faggot

its a good word because I can't say nigger, but I Can drop that in public and nobody knows what I'm saying

>There are people in this thread who refuse to FIGHT FOREVER GUARDIAN
>mfw

>there are people here that play D2 PvP instead of just skipping the milestone for it because the cap can easily be reached without it and it's pointless to reach 305 because no endgame content anyways

user I. .

is this the easiest general to farm (You)s in?

Well here's the thing, the Traveler has been revered pretty much as a god wherever it went. It wouldn't be attacked until it turned tail and made to abandon you.

Now, who can say how fast it gets away? As in it might decide to leave and by the time you realize it has, it's too late to retaliate. Warminds are great predictive intelligences, and very well might have been the first things to see the Travelers flight coming before it happened.

>Commander "Immolate niggers with my hammers" Zavala

>There are people in this thread who think 30fps 60fov peer2peer connection is acceptable for a multiplayer shooter in 2017