/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2187

>Recent News
New Characters: SSR Dorothy & Claudia(Light), SR Saya(Light), SR Ezecrain(Event Light)
New Summon: SSR Ankusha(Earth Bonito)
New Character EMPs
Magna Anima requirement reduced from 3 to 2
Fire Boss GW in Early November

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for October:
9/30 - 10/9 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 10/24 - Card Captor Sakura Collab
10/25 - 10/30 - Rise of the Beasts Rerun
10/31 - ??/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/1051247
twitter.com/deras_bgt/status/915061659009347584
twitter.com/TesutaS/status/897435634205249536/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nio is my cute autistic potato wife

Rosiebros when?

バニラですか (Vanilla desuka), average rank 153, is looking for three players to join our permanent roster due to real life commitments for the leaving members. We are a relatively new seeded crew that placed 4-1 in both August and September’s guild wars. We intend to keep seed every GW in the foreseeable future, meaning each member is expected to contribute 7m on average for prelim.

We aim to win at least 3 rounds every guild war. While there won't be a min honor requirement per round, each member is expected to place in top 60k or above, and actively participate in matches that we decide to fight in. We scrape top 80k individual rankings every day during guild war to ensure everyone is doing their parts. While we don't make these data public outside of FOs, you're more than welcome to ask for your own honor data to test their accuracy.

We have a good spread of players across the timezones, so you can expect to have people available to duo/ trio with for later days of rounds. Realistically, you should be well above the 60k individual quota if you do 2 hours of nm every day; majority of our members placed top 30k and 20k last guild war.

During gbf lulls, we talk and shitpost about anime for the most parts if you're into that.

Looking for players who can:
- solo/ duo nm95
- rank 130+ with partial flb water grid, and will have mlb grids ready in time for their respective favored guild wars; if you're unsure about this, talk to us anyway and we'll see if we can work something out
- willing to t60k minimum by the end of every GW, and actively participate in matches that are being fought. We do make real life exceptions, but you can expect to be removed if you don’t make this requirement without prior notice.
- discord to participate in our server. Please at least read announcements.

Strike times are 11:00 and 20:00 JST. Strike times may change during GW.

rerun when

Our amenities:
- Standard buffs
- All ships
- Crew-only gbf-raiders mirror for higher uptime
- Crew-only GW point tracker for prelims, individuals, and matches, developed and maintained by one of our FOs.

Application: PM ComoNaD#5169 (on reddit server, gbfi, or radiance) with your profile link (please set to public if possible) and an album with your 6 elemental grids.

Crew Link: game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/1051247
If you have any questions you can contact me via ComoNaD#5169 (on reddit server, gbfi, or radiance)

Nah buddy, fuck off we live in a carboard box shanty super complex where she can autismally float and start going full Rin Tezuka on me.

>cute autistic potato wife
KOKE!!

man, this game is fucking dead for real

baha hl AA2AB370

need sage/cr

D E D

>3 posts since this one in 15 minutes.
DED GAEM.

i want to commit bestiality with this chicken

>still another week of dedgaem posting
10 days for a fucking story event is retarded. Meanwhile, rotb is only going to be 5 days.

it's like 8 in the morning in eu and like 1 am in NA

twitter.com/deras_bgt/status/915061659009347584

Don't make me poke the sea monkeys, I'll fucking do it

Is it worth strating out right now or did I miss the train already?

This game is ded

jesus christ his song is really cute too

I dont have a gun mainhand, is the event SR worth using as a placeholder till I am strong enough to farm nebuchad?

I want to impregnate this Girl in Blue!

X days until playable dadcon!

I will never get why it's like this. Granted it does mean we get more dailies for more crystals but it's still silly as hell.

Thanks for horn and bsc.

I want to commit cannibalism with this chicken.

Guess ill quit then cya anons going to FGO

>Crew is pressuring me to ticket Altair or Silva for GW
>But I want to ticket Lennah for my dick

Ticket Lennah. Don't listen to them.

lennah is garbage for your dick and gameplay

Good thing there won't be a ticket before GW anyway.

If there's no ticket before GW, we'll be into 110+ day territory for no Ticket

>being a poorfag
>no gw SSR aside for Lance and Box
>box
>get enough SSR for a team
>get Anne on a memeroll
I'm ok.
Seriously though, leave the crew and find another one, no fag can make pressure on spending YOUR money.

>still no arcarum

>Using Altair after the cute 16 year old savior of magna water has been released

Lennah died my man. Don't ticket her

Leave the crew and I'll make sure to notify anyone recruiting to not let you in.

Didn't luckshit her

maybe next year

At least it's coming back. Sky Journey became completely different to what it was supposed to be.

>nobody even remembers Defend Order anymore

Got the LoV collab stuff and that's all it mattered to me.

Uhh bros, for some reason I find Sharom sexually attractive. Does that make me a treefucker?

mfw sparked her for the dick even though I have a Varuna grid

Shalom.

>even though I have a Varuna grid
Congratulations you win GW.
twitter.com/TesutaS/status/897435634205249536/video/1

Shalom user

Why is The World covered in leaves?

gonna kill myself if rotb isnt during magfest, i have 10 ap pots

>certain member joins chocoshits.
>3 of them leave after member joins.

No one cares retard

retard guild for retarded attentionwhores

ayy

be sure not to accidentally pick the neglish version

Everytime she ougis I get tingles right up to the tip.

Are people finally starting to realize that Diantha is actually an amazing buffer?
Did it really take a water GW for you guys to read her skills?

It was probably just shitposting, which isn't happening as much right now because everyone's tired and has low energy.

The "I missed a limited character and so I HATE her!!!" period is wearing off.

Best girl 5 stars when?

Never ever.

>replying to boro's element/chara shitposting
You guys are better than this.

Who the fuck is this boro?

>namedropping attention whores
You guys aren't better than this but you should try to be.

does swordmaster have any good/fun farmable mainhands like Gunslinger?

He just namedropping himself. Don't you know how attention think.

Yakuza bet rigging as perk or gtfo.

I'd like to believe that, but there are plenty of fags who respond to our resident tripfag too.

>You guys are better than this.
No we aren't.

5DAFF672

Reminder: Lucifer and Sandalphon have a pure, father-son relationship. So please keep your lewd fantasies to yourself.

Doesn't RotB have better rewards like farming for gold? Wouldn't they want their player base to get as little free gold/good rewards as possible to make them diss out cash to farm for it outside the event?

Pretty sure Kat's and Vira's swords have ODA and BA respectively.

>buying gold bars

user said farmable. Those aren't farmable.

I'm assuming some people are desperate for it or are too low leveled/new to get some from drops.

I said farmable

Medusa HL

0751710E 3/6. Just need 3 more

>no summer Naru

Your best bet is Ascalon then. Or the SR katana from the Farrah Mushroom event, the thing inflicts para on auto.

toontix when la

Thanks

The gold bars are kinda rare and right now the only item that a lvl 200 can care to farm.
If Gold Bars can be bought the game would become 100% p2w and that would make it die faster than ever.

thanks

>leech ygg for 99 EP
>only 1 summon

So this is the power of leeching

bros, is earth DLF worth replacing eugen eventually(team is ayer-cag-eugen)?

I mean, ayer with the perma buffs from DLF should singlehandedly outdamage anything that old geezer can do right? and DLF can provide some pretty decent mitigation with reflect and a shield.

It's not like your team is made of just 2 characters you know

but supportcucks dont do damage, including the MC(usually).

Stop using Gunslinger

Which would explain their decision to make RotBso short

>using Gunslinger
Is that meme-class still a thing?

MC being a support doesn't undo his damage usually. Spartan is a class that you usually take support skills on and its pretty amazing for damage.

>99 ep
That's like 33 raids nigga. Do at least 100, then complain. Not getting shit in like 30 raids is normal.

Hello friends. I am currently having troubling choosing what to make as second GW weapon. I currently have a harp and a dagger, but unsure what elements to make them. I have a wind dagger already, but my other grids are all 0*, with the exception of light. Could you kindly give me some reccomendations. I do not have t4 unlocked yet.

>Spartan is a class that you usually take support skills on and its pretty amazing for damage.
Its trash when you compare it to real dps classes like gunslinger and bandit tycoon

I'm not your friend.

>tfw dont know when my startdash will pop up again since i never used it
>dont know when suptix is

I NEED FUCKING D. JANNUS WEAPON FOR SLIMEBLASTING FUCK I NEED 101+ FOR MORE HOSTING/LEECHING AND I GOTTA GET UNCLE CAG TO 100