/utg/ - Undertale General

Halloween Costumes Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1344696
pbs.twimg.com/media/DEIFs9JUMAIJh2z.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3PTWgVoAAlwEp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLKjCv2UMAE6hQv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKvCN-OVAAcyytv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJRBZcUMAALLRh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIxcwiUQAAHDMC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI5x9JVAAEr5hu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLItMaHUMAAK1F-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLD7IYUV4AENcvV.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLD64V1UMAEjVO6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI9O0vVAAowXNW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInvjxVwAAeZi9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInzosU8AAGfw6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInxokVAAAb6gt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI42klVAAA8FDN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJ19nlUEAA71wg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKp1XogV4AAM0B6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkAVX7UEAE5yQM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLKll68UMAEBlWx.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJHRJIUQAEX-IH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIc38wUIAIKBdd.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLEHpSVVwAIqq5Y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLHpo_8VwAAn-bz.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI-cKVUEAApkUs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DESw-GPV0AAytDb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKPq97_V4AENenv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKV0-UTUEAAcJrp.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DK5Ns6cVAAIKFZ7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLDionlUQAE92bq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI2krWVwAIw_BK.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIJBXwUQAAJkfl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUeTpVYAArwOl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUfW4UEAE2PWf.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUgK9VwAE5EKO.png:orig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd for spider

Spooder approved.

Sauce?

e621.net/post/show/1344696

i love lizard

and lizard loves everybody

Does anyone have any non potato quality pictures of the new figurines?

I know the Flowey one apparently comes with multiple faces

First for your fave being very ugly and being rejected by everyone they ever want to be romantic with because they are so very very ugly and them looking in the mirror and the mirror cracking because they are so so ugly

I appreciate some morning cute.

Then, for a treat,just look in the mirror.

What's going on in this thr...

for some odd reason I always think she's naked on this pic

This is a good relationship
lied the user

Pretty good, but you gotta get to the next level

Post naked monsters

asriel is such a blorb
blorb of cute
that I want to grab and hold

ahahaha
god this feels wrong

early 2016 was the best time for utg
we will never again reach those heights

Looking through the archives, early 2016 is when the threadshitting and trolling started to ramp up and content makers started to leave.

True, but is it so bad?

FAT

draw request

This is the ideal male body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

asriel falls into a well lmao

penetrated by apex predator shotagotebros shotagoteprostate...

Sir, this is a blue board.

Alphys giving Undyne an Undyne figurine

Frisk dressed as Goku in front of Alphys

Alphys wetting her pants at school and everyone laughing at her

Flowey trying out halloween costumes

Edgriel lifting Frisk up so they can reach a cookie jar on the top shelf.

Tsunderplane trying to use one of those vending machines that sell used panties but not being able to because she has no hands with which to operate it

I like this artist.

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/DEIFs9JUMAIJh2z.jpg:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3PTWgVoAAlwEp.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLKjCv2UMAE6hQv.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKvCN-OVAAcyytv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJRBZcUMAALLRh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIxcwiUQAAHDMC.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI5x9JVAAEr5hu.jpg:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLItMaHUMAAK1F-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLD7IYUV4AENcvV.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLD64V1UMAEjVO6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI9O0vVAAowXNW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInvjxVwAAeZi9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInzosU8AAGfw6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLInxokVAAAb6gt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI42klVAAA8FDN.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJ19nlUEAA71wg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKp1XogV4AAM0B6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIkAVX7UEAE5yQM.jpg:orig
>MTT
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLKll68UMAEBlWx.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLJHRJIUQAEX-IH.jpg:orig
>humans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIc38wUIAIKBdd.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLEHpSVVwAIqq5Y.jpg:orig
>skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLHpo_8VwAAn-bz.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI-cKVUEAApkUs.jpg:orig
>fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/DESw-GPV0AAytDb.jpg:orig
>Flowey x Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKPq97_V4AENenv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DKV0-UTUEAAcJrp.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DK5Ns6cVAAIKFZ7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLDionlUQAE92bq.jpg:orig
>Undyne x Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLI2krWVwAIw_BK.jpg:orig
>Papyrus + Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIJBXwUQAAJkfl.png:orig
>Frisk making a lunch box for Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUeTpVYAArwOl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUfW4UEAE2PWf.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLIUgK9VwAE5EKO.png:orig

Thanks user!

Only if you were an Asrielfag or a momfag. It sucked to be anyone else.

Dunno, I like all the characters and it was fine

You couldn't post Alphys, Undyne or Asgore without being shit on or spammed with memes.

This was also the time that if you posted a goat family picture that had Asgore with Toriel or Chara with Asriel people edit them out and if you talked about Undyne you got barbosa spam.

I agree with the barbosa, but I only recall the editing done for jokes. though I guess some probably took it more seriously than others

>but I only recall the editing done for jokes
It wasn't. I remember there were times I purposefully didn't post things on here because if I did I knew people would be dicks about it.

Like I said unless you were a momfag, an Asrielfag and I guess a skeletonfag it was kind of a shitty time to post here. I almost left multiple times because I stopped having fun and was just getting annoyed.

I feel like throughout time the pendulum has swung. You mention that it was safe to be me during a certain time, but damn, some days on here I just feel reviled and just ambushed if I say something that has literally nothing to do with any other person.

There's just so much venom everyone holds. I don't know if it's long held vengence or whatever, but I really wish it wasn't here. I've done my best not to wrong anyone since I've been here(circa winter 2016), but I struggle not get angry or bitter myself when people wrong me over something I never did.

It's just like this ugly ouroboros that just wants, needs to keep feeding on itself. All I've ever wanted to do was the break it, but it's been such a fool's gambit and has caused me exponentially more strife than an semblance of an understanding I wanted out of it. I just.. I just wished it were different.

Wasn't early 2016 peak barbosa posting?

Okay, so there's this "thing" - an intelligent thing - that came from somewhere outside of the physical boundaries of the universe. And this "thing" ended up travelling to a small, insignificant world filled with small insignificant organisms with small, insignificant lives. And this "thing" - its only reason for existing, for being there, is to entertain itself. It does this by taking the form of a humanoid creature and interacting with the denizens of this small, insignificant world. The "thing" can't be killed, nor can it appear to anyone in this world in its "true" form - as the universe these creatures occupy literally couldn't handle it. However, while taking the form of a humanoid, the "thing" must follow the rules of the universe and can be injured, even killed. However, this doesn't harm the "thing" at all, which can easily reset time to a point before it was killed and try again. As many times as it wants.

Yes

>taking the form of a humanoid creature
But in Frisk's case, isn't it more possession / guidance?

Now, this "thing" - it has an enemy. A rival of sorts. This rival also came from "outside" and manifests itself as a small harmless animal. However, this other "thing" created the universe where all these creatures I've mentioned live. And this animal can, too, interact with the creatures in this form. It's even chosen a place within the universe to live and watch over everyone as they go about their day-to-day lives. However, it can't do anything to stop the first "thing" from playing with its creations in whatever fashion it sees fit.

What work of fiction did I just describe?

For the purposes of the analogy they're basically the same. Also both of these forms existed as independent beings at one point in time before being hijacked by the "thing" who chose them to be its favorite avatar.

The first post you made up until the reset bit had nothing to do with Undertale and the rest had nothing to do with IT. This post you just made had nothing to do with Undertale since the Annoying dog doesn't have that role at alland also doesn't have anything to do with IT since the turtle doesn't take that active of a role.

You're an idiot is my best guess

It's almost like I was making a comparison or something.

Nobody here is attacking you but people also aren't going to lie about what posting here in the old days were liked. It's a fact that certain posters were more active and that certain posters were actively driven away for shits and giggles. We bleed most of our Fishfags around then because of constant shit posting and because you literally weren't allowed to post Undyne without the thread derailing and people yelling at you for starting it.

A comparison that falls completely flat, yes. They aren't alike at all.

This boy. I love him.
Try to keep your chin up.

I remember a lot of bitterness from around that period. Wasn't that back when arguments would last for days at a time? And I don't mean legitimate discussion, I mean bizarre, aggressive personal attacks against people for liking characters.

That too.

any contentfag who got weeded out in the shitposting shouldn't have come here to begin with. it's like jumping in a shark tank and being shocked you turned into chowder.

>You shouldn't have come here at all if you weren't expecting to be shit on over and over for trying to give people free content

I want to be angry because I know it is singularly the easiest emotion to engage the issues I face. I want to feel it ignite somewhere in my gut, I want its tingling feeling down my arms, I want the sickly taste of fresh ground teeth, I want that muscle clench, and that bit of high you get off the adrenaline.

But this, I can't face it like that. It's so comfortable falling back into the old feelings, the old dwellings, and procedure, but this time I really want the truth, and I can't let my anger be the one leading me to it. It sees a liar in every hole, it sees an enemy in every friend, it'll carve out the easiest path to any explanation. I must regain something I've lost along the way by letting it all fall from me.

God forbid people try not to be insane assholes to people who make free stuff for them.

that's all well and good but the general still got togeher to shit on skull and there was nobody suggesting not calming down.

so there's that.

Thread got a bit gloomy, so here's something fun and uncontroversial

I'm looking for a very specific type of fanfic/comic.

What I want is Ambassador Frisk shenanigans

I want to see seasoned politicians grit their teeth as an androgynous kid dances diplomatic and PR circles around all of them.

I want to see a ten-year-old flirt with a head of state on national television.

I want to see important meetings between world leaders devolve into one-sided pun-fests.

Does anyone know where I can find anything like this?

It's october

Do you think Skull was somehow the only one who got shit on?

You know the way that old Charafag that came back a few weeks ago would shit the place up every time someone posted something they didn't like? That use to be the norm around here for maybe dozen or so people.

Yes threads were faster and we had more people and that was cool but they were also a lot more negative in general. We still have shit posters but overall its chilled out a lot.

Anyways I don't know why i'm still talking about this. Its old news but its always a little silly to see people wax about 'the good old days' of /utg/ when they really weren't all that great

I like Flowey.

What is your 8 year old favorite's favorite direct to VHS cartoon movie

me too
too much

Good morning!

agreed, he's the cutest

Let's kiss, /utg/

Ok

I call bottom

A-user there's no bottom in just kissing

Not with that attitude

I'm thinking ahead

im just glad the attention whore content creators no longer shit up the thread

Fug u piece of shit

I don't recall any of them doing that excessively

oh yeah
well i love him

I like goats and enthusiastic skeletons

Actually, I think it's with that exact attitude

I know it's cute and romantic and all but getting carried everywhere must start feeling just kind of patronizing after a while

bepis

Is this artist's endgame that he gets enough mass to start a chain reaction and spawn a soul?

I guess if they were the same size, but I think the size difference here kind of sands off any patronizing edge it would carry. If i had a giantess girlfriend, it would embarrass me far less than a normal sized girl carrying me. Besides, I don't think Alphys is the prideful type

What if Papyrus remembered everything about what he did while he had the Death Note?

I still can't believe he was the one who killed Alphys's parents

For child prostitution

>had the flowey dream again

Post you spiffiest Undertales

which part of the ut community is the most insufferable?

Determination
Determination
They sing them nursery rhymes and genuinely provide help to them, its probable that they don't see children as always evil, but consider it like raising a small goblin child to not eat books.