youtube.com/watch?v=5tXco_IjLG0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tJ0sCGAcck
steamcommunity.com/id/Paxxxxxx
steamcommunity.com/id/toquina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for /pdg/ discord?

first for boypussy

Hello Robber, Heisters and Thugs! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Afraid Of The Dark (halloween_3)
- Lord Of War (lord_of_war)

And today's Safehouse Daily is:
- Rush B (daily_rush)
Brought to you by Sokol.

We will see you again on the front-lines and by the thermal drill.

You either stay here for an anonymous community of get the fuck out for another community.

>Is PD3 in production?
Not that we know of. Only word is that it will use a new engine.

>Does Payday have a lore or story?
Barely.
>PAYDAY: The Heist
The Gang works for Bain, and they either pull jobs for their own gain, or work for a few others. Green Bridge involved busting out the son of a very high up shady business man in China, who would pay the gang for his rescue.
Heat Street involved the gang working with 'Matt Roscoe', who helped them steal money printing plates. Matt then double crossed them for his own gain.
He was caught, and the gang later got him arrested. These two heists were rewritten in PD2 to solely be trying to get info on where Jiro's son is. A large part of the community didn't like this change.

>anonymous community
>hella people are namefags
kden

>PAYDAY 2
In PD2 the starting idea was that the original Dallas, Hoxton and Chains were gone. Dead, imprisoned, or retired. This is why we got an American as Hoxton, as well as Dallas and Chains having new faces and voices, based off their live action actors. Dallas however oddly had a Texan accent in early footage. Later on Dallas' original PDTH voice was retained. Eric Ebarti (Dallas' live action) was not used for voice.

The story was rewritten that Dallas and Chains are still the exact same people from PD:TH, despite the facial (and in Chains' case, vocal) changes.

The community was more disappointed in the loss of British Hoxton, so eventually it was made clear that the old Hoxton was alive, and imprisoned. American 'Hoxton' is in fact Dallas' younger brother, who filled the missing role. New American 'Hoxton' was later renamed Houston when the original Hox was broken out of prison in 2014.

Hoxton was arrested because his fingerprints were found on the Panic Room vault, and blueprints found in his apartment. This was later rewritten that Hector was threatened and forced by the FBI to double cross the gang. He couldn't bust the whole gang, or even Dallas due to his leading role. But at the least he could lead them to Hoxton. Hector did not want to betray the Payday gang.

In late 2015 Commissioner Garret started a new taskforce to take down the Payday gang. This led to the introduction of Captain Winters, and eventually the ZEAL Team, a higher up group not controlled by Garret, making the efforts to stop the gang. Garret doesn't approve of their presence, but they clearly get the job done.

Other than that, some Jiro bullshit.

There was nothing said about Green Bridge being retconned into the PD2 timeline.

And in PD2 Heat Street, everybody says this was a repeat of last time.

Opinions on Scarface players?

Green bridge was retconned. The prisoner 'Kazuo' has info on Jiro's son.
And I'm not fond of Heat Street being a 'Whoa, same place, same guy! What are the odds!' situation.

Both should have just been callbacks to the original, like First World Bank.

>And I'm not fond of Heat Street being a 'Whoa, same place, same guy! What are the odds!' situation.
They did the same thing with Panic Room. They're probably trying to keep the playerbase interested despite the lack of content updates for the past year or so.

Nah I meant I like how First World Bank, Counterfeit, Undercover, and Panic Room are all straight remakes.
Sure it's nothing new, but don't change the story up and force in some Jiro trash like what happened to Green Bridge and Heat Street.

Next thing you know, we won't be breaking into Mr. Garnett's skyscraper in Diamond Heist for the precious gems, we'll be breaking in because his son Ralph has info on Kento, and the gems are just bonus.

And then No Mercy will be extracting infected blood for a dangerous bio weapons dealer... whom has info on Kento. Fuck off with that trash.

Do you purposely do it at this time to fuck over the Americans and non-neets who aren't up at 5am

STOP IT MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD, FUCK

Thank you very much for this synopsis.

Like three of the codes were already gone before I even got XRAM2, thanks

>being this entitled over free codes
Back in my day, if people wanted free shit, they worked for it instead of proudly bitching that they're scrubs.

git gud and fuck off

>already own PD2:UE
>got 2 codes on both of my alts I never play on
thanks

>the h3h3 weapon preview still hasn't been shown nearly a week after the stream
Imagine being Almir and shilling for these fuckers, adding masks that nobody wants and forcing meme characters that nobody wants into a game and in return having them give literally not a single fuck about you lol

Already own it. but Thank you a lot for still posting this after the fiasco that was the big code document.

>working for free shit
I've done my time now I want my gibs

Code document was by an user, not Ashley.

The user is the one who's not going to come back.

tfw

Noobs Go Back To Steam Forums.

Ashley-chan how do you even get hold of these codes.
do you have a code generator made by overkill or do they hand them to you by email or something.
or do you actually buy them yourself at the cost of your salary?

>Ashley-chan
_forums

I actually feel pretty bad for Almir. He's all excited for it and Ethan couldn't give two fucks. He looked so bored of the entire thing, he couldn't even pretend to be somewhat interested. I knew when he said that H3H3 would tease the weapon later that he would 'forget' about it.

jew.

>these 2 fuckers are getting added instead of actual original characters or community chosen heisters.

i have every dlc so i dont need the codes but still kill yourself fag

>devs prefer to add cringy e-celebs instead of cringy OC
fuckers would add pewdiepie if he answered their phone calls

it asks its boss for codes

Raid WW2 would have sold way better and not be dead if they priced it at how much it deserved and it was $15-$20
Prove me wrong

>actually got some codes before those fucking mouthbreathers ruined our fun
I fucking hate every single non-/pdg/ community for this game

I cant because you are right. Right now even if you bought the base game the Special edition cost around 20 bucks alone for literally 3-4 skins and 100 gold.

Completely agree truthfully. The game is buggy and needs some work but really is fun. It's just way too expensive.

Downloading RAIDWW2
What am i in for?

Literally can't. You're 100% right.

Ngl, I didn't enjoy the beta but I probably would have bought it if it was more reasonable in price. Expecting people to pay $40 when there are much better games on the market for that price is ludicrious.

PDTH would be a better purchase at $20 than RAID.

I feel like it's gonna get a boost in sales once it goes down (if it does) to PD2 in terms of price. I bought it for like 5 bucks and everyone knows it's kind of shit and always had problems but for 5 bucks it's pretty decent.

PDTH is cheaper than that and also a better game.

That's my point you friggin' genius.

A mountain of shite you might as well refund now
If you're pirating go ahead and use cheats because the anti-cheat system is even more completely useless and pointless as it is in PD2

PDTH is worth around $15 I would say
Gameplay's kind of jank now but it was always really cohesive in theme and cinematic (hate that buzzword but it's true) compared to PD2's kind of clusterfucky tone

SDAFUGGINGBULLDOZER

>cohesive in theme
lmaoing at you kid

You have contributed literally nothing.

I know some other people responded while I was writing this, but I want to post anyway too. This is Part 1.
Devs claim PD3 is in production. No evidence yet.

Payday story and lore is minimal and poorly given. All characters have their own minimal backstories pre-payday gang. The "order" of many heists are not clear, but most would agree they happened in the order they were implemented since the rest of the game seems to act in real time.

Here's some generally noteworthy stuff. I'm too lazy to pinpoint dates:

- Bain quits being a heister himself and creates crime.net.
- (PD:TH) at some point Dallas, Wolf, Chains and Hoxton got together and formed the original core of the gang in D.C.
- In 2012, sometime between the first and second game, Hoxton was arrested and incarcerated. He was a cellmate with Matt, their old getaway driver who they took care of in the first game (Heat Street).
- (PD2) While Hox was locked up, Dallas brought his younger brother in to fill the spot and he was using Hoxton's name for a while.
- (2014) John Wick, and Clover are brought into the gang.
- The Dentist contractor makes a deal with the gang: he'll help them break Hox out if they do some jobs for him.
- They do all the Dentist jobs besides GGC
- In 2014 they break Hox out of prison during a transfer and Houston officially becomes Houston.
- Hox says he'll dig through the FBI files they stole for clues on the rat that sold him out
- (2015) Dragan, Jacket, Bonnie, Sokol, Jiro, Bodhi are brought into the gang.
- They search for the rat that sold out Hoxton and find out it was Hector and kill him.
- They go to Las Vegas to do the GGC heist, completing their deal with the Dentist.

Part 2
- Commissioner Garrett and Captain Winters are introduced because of the D.C. crime rate.
- Bain manages to plant a spy device in Garrett's office, allowing him to access his FBI account and e-mails.
- (2016) Jimmy, Sydney, Rust and Scarface are brought into the gang.
- Vlad starts fucking around with the safe gun skins shit, no one cares
- Locke takes crime.net hostage to force Bain to allow him to use the Payday gang for his heists
- Goat Simulator
- Hardcore Henry heists
- Hoxton blows up the old safehouse because it's a piece of shit, so they're forced to get a newer, better safehouse. For some reason Hoxton's apparent family butler flies over from England to butler up the new place.
- The devs remember Jiro is a character with a story they tried to introduce, and proceed make a clusterfuck out of it by mashing it up with new Heat Street and new Green Bridge.
- In new Heat Street the gang just so happens to find out Matt has been released from prison. With Locke's help they capture him and are currently using Jacket to torture information out of him about Jiro's son and a new group Matt is part of.
- In new Green Bridge they break out a fellow yakuza member during transport who apparently knows information on Jiro's missing son.
- In an attempt to crush the crime in D.C. themselves, the DHS side step Garrett and introduce the Zeal enemies. The payday gang laughs in their faces.
- (2017) Sangres is brought into the gang.
- Apparently Aldstone is related to Control from RAID, but who gives a fuck.

That's basically it at the moment.
So far we're waiting to hear about the group Matt claims to be part of, info on the whereabouts of Jiro's son, and the introduction of the new "August" heister that won the creation contest in April.

i contributed my p*nis in you're mams butt hole kid

the next time you want a (you) try a little harder

they really want to hammer home this jiro shit even though nobody fucking cares
It's amazing how heat street and green bridge both A) had their stories retconned for no fucking reason and B) had turrets and shitty sniper spots added

Thank you as well. It would be really neat if Jiro's son is part of a rival heister gang we will have to fight Imo. At least we'll get to kill the little prick they forced on the game

heat street wasnt really retconned but rather, the same exact thing happened again

RAID might've sold better if they gave the game gratis to the like, 50 people that played the pre-release demo.

Pretty sure lots of the youtubers got it for free. Especially those who insist they didnt. Not to mention all the codes posted in this place alone. Dont even get me started about the stream codes or places we dont know about. Out of the 300 people in game right now I bet half of them got the game for free.

and also the McKendrick where we help to elect him to mayor and he betray us and rob him and steal a harddrive (McKendrick is not the Elephant)

Technically yes but I would have just preferred a direct carbon copy of heat street (all the TH maps really) because it was fine the way it was. It could have just been the OG gang retelling stories of their past with any character you play being a self-insert for the sake of the story and I wouldnt mind a single bit

This.
They give free access to the people who know RAID will be shit day 1 and expect them to actually pay for it when it's released instead of just giving us free copies from the start. It wouldn't have made the game better but there would be more than 400 people playing right now

>the new "August" heister that won the creation contest in April
"won"

Pain is an illusion! Those cops arenĀ“t! GET UP!

WAKEY WAKEY LITTLE BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=_tJ0sCGAcck

lol yeah no one even fucking cares. We don't need any more heisters. And we definitely don't need those H3H3 fuckers. My kick button is gonna get worn out so fast.
We need new contractors instead.

Yeah, but everyone knows they are two different people. That stuff didn't really seem important enough to note though. The impact is not noticeable. If the Elephant does anything significant in the future, then I'd probably point his stuff out in a future retelling.

Anyone feel like playing RAID?

still downloadan

someone post the sound clip of that funny civ yell
you know the one

whats this? future update? mod? spoonfeed me senpai

Add me up loser(s)
steamcommunity.com/id/Paxxxxxx

steamcommunity.com/id/toquina/

Can someone please explain how I keep alerting the entire map on car shop every time I kill a civ or a guard. On any other map I can oneshot guards just fine but on car shop it's like everyone has bat vision

Maybe you are being dumb, show proof

sounds to me like you're breaking the glass with your antics, broken glass alerts everyone

>do rogues gallery & forest convoy in succession
>get xp bonus instead of gold bars from both
h-haha

>tfw i still havent seen rogue galery or any other outlaw raid

why do forest convoy appear so much ?

I mean Raid is OK...
but its so "OK" its not even worth talking about it.
also the graphics look like its from 2004

How do you manage to think that game is "okay"
are your standards so low that something that would be considered broken and poorly designed at the turn of the century is "okay" to you

You really over-value the word "okay".
Okay is just okay. nothing good. perhaps some bad things but overall its playable and you can do what the game intends you to do. which is shooting and "looting" which is just pressing F in front of an item.

Going from XX-100 to XXV-100 will have me reset my multiple skill trees five times and frankly I'm not interested in remembering or writing down my trees. Is there any way to avoid having ALL of my trees reset or have something like the goonmod infamy skill outliner?

But the shooting doesn't work because the hitboxes are broken and the collision for the world is roughly six times the size of the actual objects
and the looting doesn't work as advertised because you don't actually carry the loot visibly, you just put it on your back
it would be okay if the shooting was bog standard and it worked as they said it would, not if it's broken to shit like it is

by the time you get there you will have everything about this game memorised

I've been at XX-100 since 2.0, I already have everything I want, I just feel like grinding out those last 500 levels since I've probably done it four times over by now. Back to the actual topic at hand, is there a mod to make respeccing my trees less of a pain?

If you've been playing that long you would have known the mod scene pretty well by now too and whats available. I smell a filthy cheater.

>XX-100
>doesnt know mods
Fucking boosted fuck.
bet you dont even have over 100hs in payday

>I don't have mods already so I'm boosted
Really?

you dont have mods because everyone else's mods are autokicking you from games due to your low playtime kek

>80 pound BAR has less stability than wire stock M1 carbine

to be fair the BAR is a fucking awful gun that can't work the 30'06 for shit and the M1 is in a baby calibre

Do you even think before you post?

Weight isn't everything. Besides you're dealing with LGL here

''really?'' is not a response. You have contributed nothing. You could achieve the same effect by simply not replying or just smashing your microscopic dick on the keyboard. Either admit to being a booster or post some playtime. Dicklet.

More power to you for shitposting, just make sure your autism levels don't spike past what we had yesterday with the "not really having fun" guy alright?

Thats some next level mental gymnastics.

Are you just talking to yourself now? I try to ask /pdg/ for mod advice and you call me a boosted shitter with no game time, do you really think this is good conversation? Have another (You) anyway

>lol you're a boosted noob
>no
>ok prove it
>WOW YOU ARE AUTIST
All this because you couldn't take 2 seconds to use the windows crop tool over your playtime. Truly a performance worthy of the Paydaymasta64 name.

thread is ded
rip

when is houston getting buffed? all i see are wolf and sydney mains
end the meme meta

How do I make friends in this game? No one ever adds me after games, they just leave right after one heist and never say a word.

Wait what? Do different characters have different stats?

Nah.

Well duh, yeah.
Wolf is technician, he gets more points to spend on tech tree

>Connor Shaw is now our guy edition

I want the LGL employees to quit this place, please

Malicious Carrot, plz