/dg/ Destiny General

Waiting for Maintenance Edition
>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKSPREVIOUS THREAD

First for bdobbinftw

Commander 'unless it's a child, send them back into the wild' Zavala

Ah shit, I just copied and pasted the last thread without updating the live events.
Sorry bout that.

first for eris

how about eating for pleasure princess

Stop shilling your shit videos Bfaggins.

>tfw no Holliday gf

Nth for who won?

First for downtime

Will Tex Mechanica ever recover from the Shaxx banter?

Humans do that because they have tastebuds, and they are going to shit regardless. How the fuck does a machine derive pleasure from eating? Explain it for me.

Altered recoil for PC and optionally high sensitivity is really going to help Merciless a lot, not that it needs improvement.

Poor pulse rifles.

7th for SUNCHARGE BACK WHEN???

Eris pads her chest.

>triggered bungie fanboy

The Niggers will continue to claw at the walls of our City, unless we strike them down.

Beneath the ruins of the Cosmodrome, in the shadow of an old colony ship, we've located the House of Nigga' Lair - and the High Jew feeding them their strength.

We must destroy this machine Jew...and send their souls screaming back to hell.

I thought raid and trials clan items dropping at 10 was on purpose desu senpai

Does Eris even still have breasts?

It was. Shitters on reddit probably complained

it was

because they are humans in machines you dumb shit

>Suraya "after your first meet, be prepared to delete" Hawthorne

>you need to be a fanboy to call shit videos shit
Color me surprised that you need to put up your good boy shields to defend your shit vid maker.

Coming from last thread and continuing.
As i said here
If exo's can "do everything humans can" its safe to assume they can taste and smell somehow so "sweets" might actually be sweet to them.

don’t spread rumors about my wife please

So tastebuds aren't a physical part of the human body but part of the mind only? You know you are retarded, right? And what kind of fat pieces of shit are they cramming into exos that they get pleasure just from the act of eating and not tasting food? Stop wishing they'd cram your rotund fat body into a skinny robot body user, this wishing isn't healthy.

DEAD ORBIT WON

an express ticket to last place

it's the fucking future the robots can have fucking taste buds you cretinous lump

>there are people in ITT this thread right now who wouldn’t suck her toes
lmao

This excuse is shit and needs to stop. Golden age mankind devoted time to making artificial taste buds so retarded robot people who need physical human attributes, ie breats and cocks to fucking not lose their minds? Honestly the whole handholding for this is retarded. Bungie gave exo's tits and body shape because it's easier to rig all the armor models if they have similar shapes.

>Dawnblades swing their swords as a new melee
>Hammerbros bop people with their hammer now
>Gunslingers can pistolwhip with the GG

Are solar classes saved?

You are clearly a little delusional user. Dead Orbit is the normie faction and their area is always loaded with people.

You are just dumb if you think any other faction will win.

I feel the sudden need start sniping

Ive got a ton of choices laying in my vault. Curiosity is piqued by Shepherds Watch, Trials sniper, and Gentleman Vagabond. Any other standouts I should keep an eye out for?

Look at those dead eyes, user. I doubt she even has toes.

reset day thread with last weeks info
>the absolute state of this uriels gift

I don't even play for lore, can give a fuck about memes since I'm in all 3 factions, so the winner won't matter to me. But its pretty obvious DO will win by a landslide

Curtain Call

I get that man i'm just saying bungies statement on the matter is "exo's can do everything a human can" in response to things like sex or sleep or eating.
This should mean they have all the plumbing and senses right down to the brain being where it is. There's even lore bits that bring up how shitty a design choice this was.

GET OUT OF THAT BOX LAKSHMI

Again just like the two Hunter "gimp" upgrade nodes, that should be an option rather than a total change. Either with a different button or contextual based on distance, melee attacks can expend less of the meter if possible for the same damage and of course more risk.

One day a entire serious, informative post will be made with nothing but the characters in Uriel's Gift.

uriels gift

if anyone won by a landslide it’s going to be fwc because there was no cap
if they didn’t win then shits rigged

It was already done ages ago when someone asked what the best PVP auto was and an user replied with "Uriel's Gift".

It's great that he compared weapon DPS but did he compare shit like
>fire raid rocket
>empty beam laser/gattling
>fire raid rocket
>swap pads and repeat

You better watch your mouth when you speak to her.

>Couldn't get off my ass to start a new character to get a Nameless Midnight because I didn't choose it the first time around
>Figure it's a lot of effort for a minor upgrade over Call to Serve
>Finally decided to restart the slog
>Get it and transfer to main, and infuse Call to Serve into it

How the fuck did I live without this thing? Call to Serve is trash compared to this.

>yfw it's just pledges and not engrams opened or tokens collected

>curtain call
>over Sins

Im upset

They didn't. It counts towards supplies turned in not engrams recieved and fad more people farmed DO and NM for shaders.
Seeing as the vast majority of reddit farmed for DO for the black shaders its almost entirely assured DO won.

How does this make you feel /dg/?

There is no cap for every faction retard. FWC just gives you loot after the softcap of 30. The other two factions still give you shaders and count towards overall level passed lvl 30.

Why talk about something when you have no idea how the fuck it works

uriels gift

If he's looking to snipe he hasn't done the raid. Just keeping it realistic.

lol butthurt you got BTFO's

So what happens when Rasputin finds out about Failsafe?

>"If we attack together, we can take remove the nigger infestation from our home. Or we die trying. God bless the last Nazi Party"
Damn, Zavala was THAT angry?

>mfw Sins of the Past with rally barricade

Hopefully he still has a nuke for her. Bitch is too chatty.

uriels gift

FWC had WAY more incentive to keep pushing tokens so each person in FWC on average probably turned in more tokens than any other faction.

He doesn't look angry to me.

DELETE

Thank god for filtering.

You can work that out yourself based on the numbers he provides and the reload and swap times of each gun.
Rocket does X/dps
Beam does X/dps
Use 30 seconds as your window unless you know the exact time for plates i don't off the top of my head.
Minus the time for reloads and swaps from your time limit.
>calculatate combined weapon DPS then times it by whatever your adjusted time limit is.

Ex: total weapon dps is 20k and your adjusted pool is 22.5? 20,000X22.5= total damage potential.

thats what i was referring to you fucking mongoloid anyone without autism would’ve stopped at 30 because gear is the only thing that matters

Are you autistic?
No shit that's why they did that you fucking mongoloid. What the fuck kind of point is that?
Why are you so mad at the lore explanation? Why is it so hard to believe?
>space worms? Fine.
>God machines? Fine.
>Ether being real and used to sustain the souls of fallen? Fine.
>Fucking space magic? Fine.
>Machine race that can control reality itself through infinite simulations? Fine.
>synthetic human bodies designed to keep the human minds inhabiting them from going insane? WTF! BUNGLE DOES IT AGAIN! HOW UNREALISTIC

Better question, what is Rasputin gonna do now that the traveller is awake again and the pyramid ships are coming back?

>As if it isn't Uriel's hand over Shaxx's head

If by nuke you mean lob bad pick-up lines her way, in Russian.

So tell me, at what point in /dg/ become cuckold central of Veeky Forums?

How high a rank did you all get in FWC?
I got to rank 100.

>minor upgrade
Call to Serve is absolute trash and Nameless is the best PVE and second best PVP scout in the game. You could have looked at the database to see this and read up on explosive rounds to go further on it.

Hide again.

I want to go back to the Cosmodrome. It was comfy.

Obviously I did know this hence why I went out of my way to get it.

Origin story or ghost primus?

Origin Story.

I'm telling you a LARGE portion of reddit farmed quite heavily solely for DO shaders. The only other community to really farm was us and we're fairly split on factions and much smaller than reddit.
Just by numbers alone DO won because of reddit.

I prefer Origin, but can't go wrong with either.

Well seeing as how Im the same user that posted about sniping and have sins on all 3 characters maybe we could actually get on topic

When you started posting here. Now fuck off.

both are pretty solid but with ghost primus i feel like i’m always out of primary ammo they really need to buff the drop rate on that

Just get A Single Clap and you'll get bored real fast and go back to a real weapon.

Why farm for shaders when there are only two per faction and they're just minor variants of each other? Metro Shift and Monochromatic are both better and edgier than the DO shaders besides.

Sorry user I'm not the one making 500 blacked edits.

Nearly a month after Destiny 2 has released and 90% of nu-/dg/ "OC" is cuckold edits. You people are more dead inside that I imagined.

>merciless does 2x damage on Calus' head and chest but doesn't count as a crit
Why?

what are you basing this on?

Good luck farming those.

But Im bored of shotugns, launchers, and fusion rifles in crucible. They feel brain dead at this point

New Monarchy had the best shaders

I see what you mean but by my own observation I mostly saw New Monarchy people around in activities. I saw DO, but not the the extent I saw NM and FWC. Numbers isn't the only indicator, but numbers X autism.

Probably won't give a shit. Her SIVA tech is on a distance rock currently in threat of being devoured by the leviathan. Its far and away from earth and him.

Didn't bungie "retcon" the whole Rasputin stopping the traveler from leaving thing or am I being dumb?

maybe because only cuckolds would buy the same game twice?

Crucible is a brain-dead activity so that's ok.

Posted wrong thread need answers help.