/fhg/ - For Honor General

INVISIBLE WALLS edition

Previous thread - >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

sure is dead around here

I wish lights were safer to use like in PTS 2

t. Rep 15 Wardenloser
please send help

>Buy mythic
>Instantly regret it
I knew it and it would have happened no matter which one I bought.

>spending steel for patterns on your clothes/armor
nones of it a matter
At Rep 30 for Nobu, you get like a triangle on a square that's on your back
And for Warden at like Rep 28, you get wavy lines on your legs

What ever you say user. The antlers for Highlander are top notch. Same for shinobi and the color scheme for furiously fast.

The tree for nobu at rep 28 is nice.

still havnt gotten the steel you can get from observables.
not dumb, just lazy.

Hidden stance should begin to regen stamina after 2-3 seconds and when you dodge during hidden stance, you should remain in HS after dodge. Also, nobu should have a quick tap similar to raider/law top light. Please

No. She's annoying without lag compensation and her zone is sin. Let her be dead this season

First and second hit of zone is parry bait, even on console. Get better. Hidden stance to zone catches ppl a lot tho

Sometimes when I play this game I really can't help but ease my seat back and stroke it while i'm playing. I've got my keys bound so I can do most basic commands, beat some scrubs with one hand so when I'm boosting a point i'm free to watch wahtever online. I connect to questionable websites and browse illigal content on a nonsecure connection with my bare IP wihile i'm playing to mess with my opponents, diddle myself, and lubricate victory.

Well too bad I guess. Wait till season 4 user

>tfw playing characters just slightly differently than the norm makes you completely unbeatable to 95% of players

>playing shinobi without using kicks
>playing THELAW by doing AD MORTEM nonstop
>playing orochi without flicker abuse
>baiting scrubs to do top light and heavy while using warden

How do I fight peacekeeper on console?
Shes too fast for me to react to

Where are the players lads

>antlered highlander

my niBBa
spirit of lionel baratheon reporting

playing the game?you lost

COME THE FUCK ON
3 DISCONNECTION IN A ROW

When I fight a warden or raider do I literally just have to guess which attacks they're gonna do?
It seems impossible to react to any of their switch ups

I'm just about done always being 1st but losing due to random shitters m80s
Where is my pro 4chins team?

>warden
no you literally need to just git gud
>raider
yes it's a guessing game

git gud how though
as soon as they go for the bash I just need to decide whether to dodge it or go for a gb counter and if im wrong I get fucked

Roll backwards.

ok, but now im just back at square 1, so ill just be doing that over and over without progress
and if im at a wall then I wont even be able to do that

I'm nearly at rep 8 LAW and I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Is there a secret to getting good with the big guy because I'm getting tired of being fucked unto death by unhittable assassins. Maybe I'm just a shitter, I dunno.

You have to work to do things with law even now after the buffs. A tip for assassins specifically is that after shoves if they keep dodging your light follow up and waiting out for your GB, throw out a heavy instead of light. They'll dash the "light" and get nailed by the heavy.

That's what the roll is for. Setting yourself back to neurtal and avoid getting hit by a light again user. It's not a vortex if you literally have a mechanic in the game to fucking get out of it without wasting stam.

Unless you are a highlander.

just ad mortem them
that's the way i win

Tell me about it. I played LB at launch for five reps and I was a parry god, I was fucking invincible. Came back to him recently and I land maybe every fifth parry, I don't know what went wrong.

Highlander can't roll away? Are you serious?

>his OOS is getting nerfed
>along with Cent, Ken
Highlander just keeps getting shot lol

Out of Stamina what is getting nerfed? explain plz

The OOS walking speed(movement I mean) is getting nerfed on those 3 I listed. In the patch notes in the OP for reference.

Can't wait for the season 4 maps, the concept art looked promising.

Thank god, I hated highlanders running around at mach 3 while OOS. This was truly a top priority patch and I'm glad the devs know what they are doing.

I too am glad he and Ken were nerfed in that aspect. Pretty unfair they could walk out of my SB

So I'm working on a new "Guide to Law" since he got buffed. Besides parrying, is there anything I am missing here that I can't think of?
botton half for anyone that can't realize that

>tfw you kill an overly aggressive shitnobi with an out of stamina heavy as highlander

Not so fast slow man

I guess this is what Roman ment by fixing Timesnap issues of sped up attacks. He said something of improving UI shit earlier, here hoping this is what he meant.

>Guy reports you for using infinite bomb cheats
So this is the power of the law

>most side dash attacks can either be interrupted or give a free gb on block
>except pk's, whose don't have either of those drawbacks while being the only heavies in the game that aren't affected by superior block
Why is pk not allowed to have flaws?

>do elim
>finally connect to a match
>load in right at the end of a round
>loads in janky (centered on my frozen character, can see the enemy highlander across from me animating), does round countdown
>nothing happens
>recovers gameplay state
>still stuck in place
>get DC'd from group
>"matchmaking isn't ready" when i try to get a new game
>even against just bots

n i c e

I wish I wouldn't get matched with russians. They are so fucking horrible at video games.

She's a goddess

>get to rep 4 as warden
>get some paint patterns and symbols as usual
>go off the game
>come back on later
>dont have the paint or symbols anymore
>go looking for them
>apparently they belong to the dawns gate battle outfit which I dont have
>I now have some other paints and symbols which are apparently the correct ones
Well that was odd

Dawns battle gate shit is like 1500. So check if the game robbed you. I remember some user had Glad during the week of his release and next week rolled by. Game straight up robbed his 15,000 steel in his face and said "congrats on buy Glad!!!" Had webm and everything

Hey that was me

It doesnt look like im missing any steel, iv never even tried to buy that outfit

Also just noticed something else, when I look at my outfits in the reputation menu, the rep 4 outfit is still just the dawns gate paint and symbols, and I can actually equip the outfit from the menu even though I havnt bought it

What is it with these tryhard Valks coming out of the woodworks in masses lately? Some reddit video? Never seen any for months, suddenly every game has at least two.

>samurai get lel ebin jojo sound effect execute/emote effects
devs really dont give a shit anymore

You guys ever have that moment where you are slightly nervous to join in on a multiplayer match and hesitating actually getting into the match?

Probably a reddit video or someshit. That or some user posted sweep doesn't knock down buddies anymore.

Could be timesnap, easier to play her when people can't parry as easy as the usually could.

>over 9000
>jojo

>realism fags still don't know how to turn off effects
>in season 3 no less
There's an option for it user, don't make me use my death reaper raider "complete with spooky skeletons" on you.

that's entertaining
anime speedlines and kanji popping up is korean-mmo-cosmetics levels of autistic

It's almost like no one heard them referencing Damien and his love for dragon ball on the stream. The only one referencing jojo are players and pope since he's the community guy. Hell the aura around the hero for the effect just looks like a power up rather then a stand presence.

Ok user. I'm sorry you've felt that way

>watching the devs stutter and bumble through the streams for literally nothing to get announced
why would you do this

>Listening to a fucking stream
>while doing anything else
>laundry, lunch, washing the dishes, hell even playing the game
>is somehow considered difficult
Ok

Does lawbringer's charge confirm off heavy parry?

no

A FINGA IN DA BUM

it's supposed to but you can't delay the input. not like you'll ever parry anyone in this game anyway

POST MAINS/CLASSES/OPERATORS/PLAYER CHARACTERS/TOONS/HEROES/CHAMPIONS/WARRIORS/MODELS

WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT
NOW I CAN'T FUCKING UNHEAR THAT

Everything look correct?

Reminder to keep your autism contained within the general, you fags aren't that subtle

>When they dab4daubeny
I played in a smoll window while watching stuff during double xp, hence the resolution

Reminder that calling it memetexting and having someone mock you is still hilarious

I was calling it memetexting because just saying "dude I also go on Veeky Forums bro haha" in a game is just as bad as you using greentext for any opinion you disagree with.

>imagine being this guy

>being this autistic that you take a picture of someone mocking you and edit out the part of you being retarded
remember to nerf highlander

Should I do the entire story before going to multiplayer?

If you want the ornaments for doing it without UI in the hard mode yes, otherwise it's kind of a waste of time

>tfw we get eurtarion instead of a cool, mysterious euron with blood magic and valyrian steel armor
>tfw we don't get victarion

suffer as i have

Thanks reddit, Centurion really is the problem huh? Once you hit a certain skill threshold with PK you're a nightmare to deal with in any situation.

I cap everyone greentexting in matches and post it here; you retards need to control yourselves.

time snap

>the autism

>Rep 40 peacekeeper
Absolute autism

Wow. user you need to calm done lol

>smuganimegirl.jpg #3
You're pretty much just reaffirming my point

LB and his 3 sluts winning the war

>autism is continuing
maybe you should go back to pleddit

when you get zone spammed by a PK in revenge and don't block the first one is it a true stunlock? i was mashing dodge as LB but couldn't do shit

You have fallen into his snare my dear friend

>greentexts outside of Veeky Forums
>hurr gb2reddit
Epic

>takes pictures of people mocking him to post here while editing out him being retarded
>unironically calls it memetexting
>doesn't have a folder of 2342348374598 smug anime faces

wow user

it gets you a free 5k steel too

You can join the ranks of the few for Honor lore fags

Gladiator denying faggot is back it seems.

>literally whips out the last ditch ammo to get himself outta the hole
>it's the vocaloid faggot!!!!!
lol stop before your blood pressure reaches new heights

>"everyone that uses the best argument is the same!"

How far down will he dig?!