fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4dcccG1C
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does /feg/ think of my good Tiki build with a meme skill thrown in? I never got a Cain.

So what's up with the "Henry is Bad" meme? Is it just messing with newbies like the Darting Blow Reinhardt meme?

5 5 0 0 0

>less than half of SoV

It's 80000
55000 + 25000

>Light Breath
y tho

A bike died for this

This thread is already shit. Let's discuss something no one else can resist: smuts.

Comparing two totally different games offering two totally different experiences is literally a apples to oranges comparison. This is silly.

>"Things you can say about Rutger but not Fir"

>still less than SoV

I want to smash Morgan's head against a stone wall.

Wasn't HW 69k?

BING BING WAHOO

Musou games fucking suck, who gives a fuck how much it sold? It's still a shit game and would've been a shit game even if it had a better roster.

>"I play FE for the story!"
>Wanting to play the generic "heroes from different world come together to fight some generic villain" every crossover Musou have

>"I play FE for the gameplay!"
>Wanting to play a fucking Musou for the "gameplay" of mashing on button over and over as hundreds of enemies stand still

Biggest meme game franchise on the planet. The only reason they keep making Musou spinoff of different games/anime in the first place is so they can scam people who haven't played a Musou game before.

And?
SoV sold less than Fates.

What else would you extract from a Ninian's soul?

>spinoff on a tiny install base sells over half of a mainline game
If you were hoping to prove to Nintendo that nostalgia like SoV sells, then better luck next time.

Honestly Super Mario Warriors was a better idea.

pastebin.com/4dcccG1C

>"This character is a good unit"

No. HW sold more

Roy

>Salesfags
I had enough of this shit on /a/. Can you all go jump off a bridge please?

It's a spin-off title, so yes, it should be presumed it would sell less than a main line title with a bit of brain.

Voice of reason. This is just dumb.

It's a good build but A.Tiki uses it better thanks to higher attack, higher defense, and lower speed. It still works fine with Y.Tiki though and if that's who you prefer than she'll put in some nice work for sure

What does this have to do with anything?
Nobody, even Ghast, expected SoV to sell more than Fates. There were people however, that thought that this would outsell SoV and it hasn't.

Technically only Birthright.

>implying Y.Tiki isn't a good choice for SB
what would you use bike on?

They can't. It's the only way for them to justify themselves to buy or not buying stuff they might enjoy.

>watched one of the streams to see how the game played since the advertisement looked cool
>the enemies kinda stand there while the streamer spams a combo and kills everything
So, this is the power... Of musou games...

WiiU only, but it's the fucking WiiU. Switch already sold as many as the WiiU sold in its life, so FEW selling 55k on Switch is a bad sign.

>"Sales only matter when they help my point of view"
Is basically the point.

>Lucina only gets anything these days because she’s Lightning
Lol

Delete this Shinon is pure.

>KT damage control in full force.

AhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>"This character is not a cute unit"

>nuFE cucks damage controlling this hard
(lol what happened to "it's going to be a bestseller because my Awakening/Fates wifey is in it"?
Also SoV was a remake next to nobody in the west ever played so how is that nostalgia.

How much is Warriors selling in Japan?
Do we have a fucking figure yet or not?

Wii U had a larger Japanese install base than the Switch does at this point.

>SoV
>nostalgia

>he doesn't know about the upcoming meta

Two different games.
Two completely different experiences.
People who play FE games don't necessarily like its gameplay.
Why does this matter.

I can make stuff up also user.
The virtual boy Fire Emblem sold 17 million units.

Or maybe it's a good sign and they'll replace the director with someone less evil and start making good spinoffs.
They won't though, life is cruel like that.

Is the October schedule out yet?
I've already got the 100k reward from TT, can't be bothered to get into top 10k, so I've nothing left to do.

But we aren't talking about the West user?
Are you being stupid or just pretending?

>America timezone
im leaving until late night kbye

Is that what it is? Thread went to shit in the last two hours. What time is it in America? School just let out?

>FEW selling like shit
>"WELL GEE. I GUESS THEY DON'T WANT AN FE MUSO"
>"FORGET THAT SEQUEL THEN LOL"
>"IT'S NOT THAT WE FUCKED IT UP. NOPE"

I'm so mad right now

It is a remake of Gaiden which is a game you easily can put into the category of nostalgia.

>80k
>Shit

>"mainline game"
>obvious budget remake of an extremely old game
>Warriors
>new assets from the ground up
>STILL sells less than half as much
hahahahahahaahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHEDUHFUEH

That disgusts me, BR, Awakening, and Echoes are the same shit game.

No it's cause Henry takes a shit ton of investment to become as strong as your screen shot. Most people aren't willing or aren't even able to do such a thing.

This compounds with how Henry's skills are incredibly valuable for SI, making it hard for people to keep him just for the sake of merging especially for those of us who keep at 200/200 rax limit and are starving for feathers.

What IVs are yours by the way and how many merges is that? I have a +atk-spd one and I'm wondering if that's the best IV for him or if there's another I should keep a lookout for.

You shouldnt be here anyway
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/

2:32 EST so far
High school underage should be leaving by now

Who

Shut up Shinon, don't you have a bottle of wine to be downing with Gatrie right about now?

Rutger's family is dead.

It didn't used to be that way. Then Musou became casual.

t. Cuckquest numale

>americans
>britbongs
>anglos in general
we should just nuke them all desu

>FORGET THAT SEQUEL THEN LOL
It's the same guys who made HW which sold pretty well up till now and that one is probably not gonna get a sequel either.

>nostalgiafags trying to revise history and say everyone expected FEW to outsell HW
lol}

SAY IT WITH ME

%

Fire Emblem Warriors first week sales outsold Hyrule Warriors first week sales by like 8000.

don't you just love when retards throw numerical information in your face without properly analysing it?

Less than 100k is garbage.

It did.

>people will defend this
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.

He's +Res/-Spd, though +Atk might be better. +Res is his only +4 though, and it lets him beat every other red mage in the game, so I like it.

Never managed to pull a 5*, so all of them were promoted with love and crow feathers.

That's good. But I'm pretty sure it won't spawn a sequel anyway.
Still getting Anna in Warriors. Some missions are annoying as shit.

ahaha fucking retard thinks musous are expensive and is trying to say SoV is a rehash to justify its low sales

>forget about that sequel then

good

Do we have the FEW OST yet?

Trip back on. No one buys it.

(You)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Breitbart

No, not really.

>Ziss stopped FEH and videos for 6 months
>Started to whale again
>On FGO NA
>Ushi stopped too before Hero Fest

Sad. Do you know some youtube whales ?

That's wrong you sperg. HW sold more.

>THIRTY PERCENT

Yes
Heroes is dying.

Can I get a quick rundown

>Inevitable "nullifies in-combat modifiers" skill

How fucked will the meta be

>breitbart
>implying I'm a filthy anlgo

What happened here?
Why /feg/ so bad?

>tfw Awakeningbabby
>tfw still won't buy Warriors

Would you be kind enough to link it, sir?

>this damage control from SoV cucks over a spinoff selling comparably
Don't worry maybe the FE7 remake will match Shadow Dragon

not

FUCKING KEK WILL NUKEK EVER RECOVER

80000 is more than 72,279
Sorry if you were taught wrong.

FEW had the luxury to have both a 3DS release and 3DS. Combined it beats HW first week sales numbers, but only because it was only on Wii U back then.

FEW sold less than SoV.