>Imagine playing a game where this guy is the most popular streamer

ISHYGDDT

Best girl.
Best plushies.
Best wife.

lulu is my waifu

muh

xth for Star Guardians losing

How long would you be able to cuddlefug before you came?

My god that skin is atrocious.

xth for Syndra

Hey kid, why don't you take a loan?
You can learn about them on League of Legends™
They're very useful.

Super galaxy skins look garbo.

Can we get some unique skins.that aren't part of lines?

>Taric and Janna are unironically viable toplaners
what the actual fuck is this game anymore?

This skin alone will make me want to play Gnar again

Its so fucking cute.

Beekeeper Singed soon

We just got the chink skins though.
And beekeeper singed.

We do

They're called bee keeper singed and archlight yorick and nobody likes those. Actual skins lines have effort put into them because people are expecting something good

hair is p.bad but tiddies nice

>they're based off of the factions

Neat. Looks like this isn't the entire set though, since there are a lot of factions missing. Only factions I see are Shurima, Shadow Isles, Zaun, Piltover and possibly Noxus.

Judging by the art, I wonder if we'll be able to choose our faction border and then upgrade it as we level up? That'd be great. I'd get the Zaun, Shurima or Ionia borders for sure.

Anything is viable in that pathetic lane of irrelevance.

sauce
>playing gnar
go to r teemo mains

It seems to be enhanced with adc, I think because it's hard to actually know if you're playing adc well or not if you aren't very good - you'll still get fed every once in a while and if you have no self awareness, you'll think it was all you. When adcs are strong it's really easy to get fed while playing like ass, and since there's no obvious indicator that you're playing like ass the way there is for most other roles, people think they're good when they're not

The hair ruins it. And the color palette is pretty bad.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

But I don't want to have a relationship with Poppy, not that I'm primed to reject her if she was real. It would have its charms.

Not that user but I just bought Arclight Yorick. Summoner icon included.

The new best annie skin

>tfw no qt petite gf

also why couldn't we get a Super Galaxy Jinx skin with her in a super tight bodysuit?

>Playing Gnar is a problem

He's fun. I stopped playing him about a year ago mainly because I had interest in other top-laners but now I have a reason to go back and just have some fun with a digital costume.

Massively better than Hextech

Xth for killing all faggots on the Rift.

Wew that's exactly what we needed

ANNOOOOTHER ANNIE SKIN WEEEEEW

wonder which skin she'll get in 2 months

im enjoying playing graves

fuck daddy poster though

>Why no super galaxy Kled?
Because he needs more game-referencing skins!

I think jinx is pretty cute but for vaccum-tight bodysuits I'd prefer more voluptuous champions. Elise, shyvana, and nidalee are good choices

>An unexpected error occurred while logging in.
Just let me play the damn game.

exhentai.org/g/886419/3030e91afc/

Go get fucked by your e-girl support for 50 minutes, at least they'll put your dumb ass to good use, cuckshit.

Wow, not a bad splash desu.

The champ choices for the skin line are garbage though. They honestly need to make a new sentai line from scratch. Give it to some anime-tier League husbandos and waifus with in-game models that don't look like complete garbage and it'd be immensely successful. But Riot is stupid and what's done is done, so oh well.

How did that sweet boy turn into a savage that guns down innocents in the streets and unleashes monsterous terrors into a city?

The really important question is will she also have the super galaxy booty enhancement? Nidalee too?

all i get is a sad panda
is there a way i can view it?

I don't know how they think the quality of hextech skins is alright

That's not worth the money in any means only for the rarity value

i think it's more because all these champs have something that can be used as a mech reference, all except kindred that is

Only cuck here is you. Just stick to buying locket and knights vow. That easy enough for you, dumbass?

It's not quite as good in-game. Still good, though. That being said, as with many other Annie skins you're really paying a premium for Tibber's redesign rather than Annie herself.

Tell me 1 champion and I will one trick it until master, NO MATTER WHAT

>making players that got hextech feel even more retarded than they already should

Crit garen.

Jhin!

ap rengar

I wasn't saying what the actual theme for super galaxy was, just that I think a super tight bodysuit is wasted on a frame like Jinx. Not that Jinx isn't hot, its just not a good fit for her type of hotness

Alright user, it's been a while. I'm back though, and I need some things from you. League of Legends players, share your:

Main
Waifu/Husbando
Rank
Server
Season you started
Favorite Food
Fetish

Champions that could go at least one season without getting another skin
>Annie
>Yi
>Ahri
>Syndra
Several more but this is a good start

>Nidalee gets a cute icon of her face
>Elise icon is her spider form
reee

Aatrox

>lolking still hasn't updated the model viewer

>Main
GangPlank
>Waifu/Husbando
I dont watch anime
>Rank
d4-d5
>Server
TR
>Season you started
>Age
>Sex/Gender
Dude
>Favorite Food
Döner wrap

They usually don't until the skins are patched to live.

You're baiting me aren't you?

>there are people that think best AD shouldn't be buffed
She's suffering with a sub 50% winrate, user

Lulu
Gold
NA
F
Bread
Bondage

None, Jungle
Poppy
Gold 5
NA
When Vi came out
Boy
Any Pasta or Curry
Mindbreak

Should I toss in my SIN too?

>people still use lolking
For what purpose?

As if. I can play your dumb ass role better than you ever could with an entire team holding your fucking hands. Get a prostate cancer and die like the bitch you are, you shit eating faggot.

>Main
Darius
>Waifu
Elementalist Lux
>Rank
Gold I
>Server
NA
>Season you started
Season 2
>Age
>Sex
Male(male)
>Favorite food
Chicken Alfredo
>Fetish
Soft/loving teasing/femdom, vaginal muscle control

I love this new wave and how much more they take after Rumble's concepts. I enjoyed the second wave, but they felt random for the theme.
Annie takes the cake for Splashart unless Nidalee tops it - now that I've seen it I call a tie, unexpectedly.

Model Viewer. That's it.

>We've talked about this in some threads already, seems to crop up a lot as a question though so figured was worth giving our thinking a bit more visibility. There's not a direct replacement for DFT in the new Runes system and that might mean some champs have a bit of a hard time as a result. We looked at various options for something that filled the same niche, but didn't find something we felt was both helpful when it comes to balancing champs and had at least some gameplay to it. What we'll be doing as a result is looking at current DFT users and seeing how they perform once the system goes out. A lot of them should have good options already in the new system, with Phase Rush being particularly appealing on some. If some champs don't find good fits though we'll then look at a combination of individual champ buffs (if only a couple meaningfully affected), at prioritizing a new keystone that meets the needs of the champs not having their needs met, or a combination of the two.

why don't they just make scorch into DFT? scorch is just a DFT with more damage and a cooldown, I doubt anyone will pick scorch either

kek
i swear im not
just upload it to imgur or some shit

Caitlyn and Caitlyn mains should be drawn and quartered.

I can play your dumbass role with ad LeBlanc. Topcuck lane is just fucking minion management for people that have poor social skills

Feels good, dude.

The only other model viewer I know of is that phone app and it doesn't show animations

I just got that the theme for these Super Galaxy skins is that they all have mecha suits. We have 3 Transforming champions, and Annie with mecha Tibbers as her suit. That's actually really cool.

kek, newfag

Scorch is meant to be for early lane harrass but both the early damage and cooldown is too shit. Gathering Storm and the river rune are infinitely better.

>Main
Azir
>Waifu/Husbando
Quinn/Vi Azir/Taric
>Rank
Unranked
>Server
NA
>Season you started
>Age
23 24 on Thursday
>Sex/Gender
Male
>Favorite Food
Fried Rice
>Fetish
Midriffs

How does fizz and kindred fit into this shit though?

Sona
Sona
Plat
NA
Male
Korean, bulgogi and bibimbap and the like.
d/s and shibari and hand holding.

>Main
Tryndamere
>Waifu/Husbando
Jinx
>Rank
G5
>Server
NA
>Season you started
Midseason 6
>Age
>Sex/Gender
M
>Favorite Food
Anything Italian
>Fetish
Petite Girls

Happy early birthday

TAKE A LOAN GOY!

But you said you don't really have one

I think they're separate. The mecha suits thing is just the theme for this line of Super Galaxy stuff.

Jax
Riven
gold
NA
beta
dude
korean bbq

>Kindred, Fizz, and Shyvana are in the background

yea the second wave apart from fizz seemed really weird, i guess they realized super galaxy's shtick was mech-based abilities and drills rather than the neon flashiness

i remade my post cause I forgot the reply but then I remembered that I love Italian food

>Summoner icon included
I really like it. I might pick it up since I decided to buy chests instead of the skin I got RP for.

Rumble was the original super galaxy and he's obviously got a mech thing going on

When will they make Kindred not the worst character?

>Main
Katarina
>Waifu/Husbando
Motoko Kusanagi
>Rank
Silver II
>Server
NA
>Season you started
Pre season 1
>Age
>Sex/Gender