Would there be less Sunni chimpouts and terrorists, if traditional caliph still existed?

Would there be less Sunni chimpouts and terrorists, if traditional caliph still existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/23/5-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The caliph is still there, waiting. And he's a Slav. And a bit drunk.

There are plenty of fundementalist countries and they are the ones funding terrorism.

Literally the same logic

I know Saudi Arabia funds Wahhabists, but wouldn't traditional Abbasid Caliph put a stop to them?

They would remained largely confined to targeting the less conforming women children and rival clanspeople.

Ottoman caliphate when it existed opposed Wahhabi ideology. They also executed Saudi leaders after forcing them to listen to lute.

>They also executed Saudi leaders after forcing them to listen to lute.
based Ottos

More or less this. Get rid of Wahabbists and I estimate you'd see at least a 3 fold reduction in Sunni chimp out and probably see it replaced with nationalism

the caliph is basically the sunni pope, so if we got a real recognised moderate leaning caliph, he could probably control muslims from chimp out

IS SUFISM THE ONLY REMEDY TO CANCER KNOWN AS WAHHABBISM?!?!

How does one become in line to be the caliph? Is it just gentic bloodline? If i as some jerk off who hate islam but wants to be a leader of 1/3 of the world how do I go about this task.

>muh super special untried untested friendly fundementalist islam
wew

>>muh super special untried untested
It was popular among Ottoman, Mughal Empire and Transoxiana until 20th century

>used christians as slaves
>used hindus as slaves
>didn't have anyone to use as slaves but was still a shithole
heh no

> Would there be less Sunni chimpouts and terrorists, if traditional caliph still existed?

Implying he doesn't

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GUNNA ROLL ME

Yes without a doubt, he would channel all the non crazy muslims and hold them.

The fucked in the head jihadist wouldn't be backed by the non-jihadist muslims and they would eventually be all hunted down

Palestine represents actual Jihad.

ISIL doesn't represent Islam on many levels. A traditional caliph would have them dead faster than Putin on a nuclear bomb switch.

I think usually they get elected by a council of religious figures. In practice what this means is that the biggest meanest muslim countries leader tends to be the caliph if you gives enough lip service to the muslims. Shias are more about direct decendant to Muhammad so no voting for them.

Slavery wasn't really specific to those powers.

Sunni Muslim here, and you're pretty correct.

Sunni Muslims follow Imams and Scholars. They typically follow a leader, who is our caliphate. Typically before the caliphate's death, he would appoint candidates for the next caliphate, which is usually somebody he is kin to. But, we haven't had one in like 100 years.

From what i understand there hasnt been a proper caliph since ottomans since no other sunni muslim country has been powerful enough to claim the title. If someone tried to claim it now the other sunni countries would ask awkward questions like why they arent the caliph and start wars over it.

The last Ottoman caliphate was in 1924.

More like non-Muslim countries wouldn't allow it and start wars.

Al-Qaeda and ISIL has really fucked Islam over. Did you know Muslims are prosecuted for even mentioning jihad or kuffir to their kids? Thanks to these radical monkeys, normal sane Muslims aren't even allowed to teach Islam properly to their kids. They aren't allowed to explain what Jihad is and why Al-Qaeda or ISIL doesn't represent jihad. They just ignore it. Being "passive" is the best course of action. It's ridiculous. The terrorists have already won.

I can't tell what side of the political spectrum you're on at all from this.

I don't know what country you're from but in Europe Muslims never get prosecuted, they rape kids, grope women, actively support terrorist groups, they're untouchable. None of this is hyperbole, look up Rotherham, Cologne and pic related, Muslims are allowed to do whatever they want in Europe.

Actual Muslims I'm speaking of. If you want to consider wahabbists Muslim, then I guess.

Rape is death penalty.
Groping women is haraam.
The terrorists groups they support break about every branch of Islam.

They certainly sound like model Muslims and every body should look at their actions and think that's what Islam stands for. Ignore the texts of the Quran and hadith who needs them?

>it's another "real islam has never been tried" episode

Infidels are not considered part of the legal system, like the Talmud, Goys and Kafirr are considered non people for legal purposes, that's why you can keep them as slaves but not keep muslims as slaves.

You are not permitted to rape slaves in Islam, They may have sex with slaves only if they are willing. Muslim or not. And there are Muslim slaves. Read the Quran and hadiths, not Religion of Peace or WikiIslam.

Yes you are. You're blatantly lying now.
quran.com/23/5-6
>And they who guard their private parts
>Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -

Don't Hashishin the ancestor of modern Jihadist have the ability to commit any sin in order to combat infidels ?

>in b4 only an imam raised in Riyadh with 30 years experience can properly interpret the Koran in arabic

So you read 2 verses out of context. Good for you.

The phrase does not relate to Muslims having sex with slaves against their will, but has the same meaning as those whom they rightfully possess through wedlock. It has the same meaning as 4:24-25.

Muslims are not permitted to have sex with any non-Muslim women.

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "Musaykah, a slave-girl of some Ansari, came and said: My master forces me to commit fornication. Thereupon the following verse was revealed: "But force not your maids to prostitution (when they desire chastity). (24:33)" (Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2304)"

For marrying slaves, it is something permissible under two conditions: first, if one is unable to pay the dowry of a free woman. Second, if there is fear of committing adultery if one doesn’t get married. This is clarified by the following verse: “And whose is not able to afford to marry free, believing women, let them marry from the believing maids whom your right hands possess. This is for him among you who feareth to commit sin. But to have patience would be better for you.” (An-Nisaa’: 25)

This verse shows that Muslim men should abstain from illicit relations and seek enjoyment through marriage to free women or through their female slaves. It does not say they can go around raping slaves and infidels, but that they may marry a slave. And I'm assuming you understand the Islamic rules of marriage so I will stop here.

Jihadist is a word created by Non-Muslims.

Jihad is to strive in your faith. Saying no to somebody offering you a beer is Jihad. Teaching Islam to someone that inquires knowledge about Islam is Jihad. Jihad is anything you do with your body, your words, your thoughts, your money, etc. that is in the name of Allah. It isn't killing "infidels" or conquering land.

Jihad isn't killing fellow Muslims. Jihad isn't raping women and children. Jihad isn't bombing innocent people.

People literally don't have a clue what Jihad is, and it's our fault because we just ignore it. Every time somebody brings this up, we're supposed to just say religion of peace, all mankind kind is precious, bla bla bla. People get so uptight about it instead of just clearing the air. Muslims in western countries don't even teach their children about Jihad. Schools aren't allowed to use any books with the word kaffir in it. Mothers have been outcast from the community and from interacting with other kids because they taught their own kid Jihad and what Islam really is, instead of just pray and religion of peace bla bla bla.

Jews and Christians do have entitlements as per the Quran.

what about polytheists and Buddhists? :^)

Let them eat and enjoy themselves and be diverted by [false] hope, for they are going to know. 15:3