/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

FuckAllCompaniesEqually edition

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 20] Notehax, a userland exploit, released. mrnbayoh.github.io/notehax/
[Sep 12] ntrboot compatible with r4igold.cc and AR DS cards. gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
[Sep 1] Anemone3DS, a new theme manager. gbatemp.net/threads/482804

>Switch
[Oct 2] Pegaswitch released, switchhax framework, OFW 3.0 required reswitched.tech/octrelease
[Sep 5] 3.0.2 released, expands multiplayer to new regions. Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1.

>Wii U
[Sep 21] Nintendont now supports the Wii U gamepad. There's also a forwarder channel that allows injecting Wii and GC VC. gbatemp.net/threads/483007/page-56#post-7578188

>Vita
[Oct 2] VitaShell 1.75 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/
[Sep 22] NoNPDRM 1.1 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
-More info pastebin.com/ELptKruf
[Sep 17] psvgamesd released. Creates complete dumps of cartridge games github.com/motoharu-gosuto/psvgamesd
[Sep 4] Adrenaline 6 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/FIX94/Nintendont
vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no faggot fpbps in my thread

>Still linking to some fucking random post rather than directly to Nintendont.dol
Ah well.

You had enough time, faggot, why didn't you put things right? What fucking link are you even talking about? I want to smash people like you in the face.

Why even reply if you have no idea what you're talking about?

NEXT TIME CAN SOMEONE PUT THIS FUCKING LINK IN THE OP TO REPLACE THE NINTENDONT GBASHIT SO THIS CRYING BITCH CAN STOP CRYING LIKE A BITCH NIGGER

github.com/FIX94/Nintendont

the fuck do i update Luma now?
its telling me i don't got ALH9 fagshit but im sure i do or did

on BS9 now

or do we not NEED to update Luma anymore?
its on 8.1-3 whatever dev edition, not 8.1

read the op you dickhead

3.61 + GAMES FUCKING WHEN
Mary Skelter is making me want to update, and soon Yomawari, Digimon Story, 13 Sentinels and Chaos;Child will make want to update too

What version of BS9 do you have? I had problems updating Luma because I only had BS9 1.0. When I updated to 1.3 Luma updated just fine.

>Yomawari
is on 3.60
dunno about the rest. why are you still playing digimon, are you 7?

I WANT TO EAT ZELDA ASS

>Yomawari
>is on 3.60
the sequel you stupid fuck

good for you user

Yeah it's on 3.60 you retarded cunt. Do the thread a favor and kys.

Assuming Hyrule Warriors Legends runs like ass on the O3DS, are its exclusive maps and expanded campaign worth it?

Update and buy the games.

>return to the 3DS scene
>AL9H is already outdated and for some fucking reason new Luma releases only works on BS9
Fuck this shit, i'm already tired of upgrading. what does BS9 even add to what AL9H does?

A more buggy version of Luma. Just stick with what werks until Nintendo 100% fucks you over and you're forced to update.

update PS4 to 5.00,just got released

If it fixes certain hacks, we've got a good chance of ps4hax before xmas, like I told people about 3 months back

shin yomawari came out in august, i really doubt it's on 3.60

>durr it's 3.60
The game is not even out you in NA or EU you stupid fuck. and it's 3.61 in Japan.

use the correct name next time you autistic cunt. you said yomawari. fucking asspie, i wish you had been shot in las vegas with those other asspies. fucking kys.

Awful lot of kids in this thread tonight.

>the sequel you stupid fuck
he gave you enough information, you just have down syndrome.

I told you I was talking about the sequel. Learn to read you stupid shit.

WHEN DO WE START COMPLAINING ABOUT EOV NOT BEING LEAKED

doesn't say anything about a sequel here fucking die, retard, get out of my thread and go back to re dit or gbatemp

he replied to you a second time to specify he was talking about the sequel. you replied to that post without reading it. please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Now is a good time as any

eov leak when?
yeah by that point he had already gotten rude without clarifying what game he was talking about, therefore he deserves the takedown and needs to die

off youself.

>Culdcept Revolt

dam this game is gonna fuck my schedule

i told you to kys, what are you still doing breathing my air, you backpedalling retarded cunt?
you can kill yourself too for supporting a retarded cunt, spastic.

you are defending replying to a post without reading it because you were mad at the poster. hang yourself.

>buy japanese PSP on ebay for sick japan-only color
>described as good condition, has trouble charging
>arrives
>fucked up screen, large dark spots all over, faint diagonal lines going across it
>circle and square stick for multiple seconds at a time unless i tap them as lightly and briefly as possible
>8GB memory stick and monster hunter UMD left inside
two nukes weren't enough

>34 posts of one fucking autist screeching because he couldn't specify the correct game and now trying his best to backpedal and spew insults when he's the fucking goon who needs to kill himself

vita /hbg/

i read it you fucktard. i'm mad because he started insulting after getting called out because he couldn't get the name right.

Shut the fuck up already, nobody cares.

you were too stupid to infer he was talking about unreleased games like the other ones he listed, so you were actually bad at reading to begin with

some retards obviously care enough to keep replying

Can we just make a new thread with the correct Nintendont link before it's too late?

No.

How am I meant to guess they're unreleased you fucking nigger? I don't even give a shit about Shita any more, I stopped playing mine ages ago. I hope you cunts never get 3.61.
haha no

other user called you a stupid fuck once, then you replied with
>you retarded cunt. Do the thread a favor and kys
>you autistic cunt. fucking asspie, i wish you had been shot in las vegas with those other asspies. fucking kys.
>fucking die, retard, get out of my thread and go back to re dit or gbatemp
>he deserves the takedown and needs to die
>i told you to kys, what are you still doing breathing my air, you backpedalling retarded cunt?
oh geez you're right dude, he's the one screeching

>How am I meant to guess they're unreleased you fucking nigger?
>and soon
it all boils down to your inability to read

>How am I meant to guess they're unreleased you fucking nigger? I don't even give a shit about Shita any more
Why the fuck did you reply to him in the first place then?

k
>I can't read because some games I don't give a shit about aren't even released and I'm supposed to know yomawari has a sequel even though the turbo autist didn't specify it's a sequel.
>somehow this means I can't read
you need to go back to red it
to point out his retarded mistake

I always worry about thing like this (and insects) when buying used electronics online.

there's also some nasty yellow crusty shit in some of the crevices

it's cum

look man, you already made a fool out of yourself, how about instead of making it worse you stop shiting up the thread?

Just booted up my 3DS and all of my CFW is gone from the home menu with the exception of the Title Manager. Last thing I remember doing was downloading something from FreeShop. How do I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

that would be hot

check that your SD is inserted correctly

make sure you're using the latest fork of freeshop

OK, so I have a hacked O3DS which got hit by the banwave.

I'm buying a SNES style New 3DS on the latest firmware. If I system transfer from my current 3DS will the new one still be banned? Is the latest firmware even still moddable with latest firmware or am I wasting my money?

Okay, I'm a retard trying to get 3DS CFW using magnethax on firmware 11.5.

I'm having a lot of trouble with the "hold power + select + start + x" bit. Often the 3DS just powers on and off again and nothing happens. Is this normal? Did I do one of the previous steps incorrectly, or should I just keep trying to press the buttons with the magnet?

Can't help but notice a game I deleted after nabbing it from the Freeshop can be redownloaded for free on the eShop despite never using any money. Is it safe to redownload from the eShop or should I stick to the Freeshop?

Retard's back. I think I figured it out from reading, my micro SD card is supposed to go in the 3DS instead of the flash cart at this point?

Wii U already with haxchi, safe to update?

Does anyone have a DRV3 .cia for the 3DS?
I really want to play it but I don't have a computer anymore.

>DRV3
>3ds

how do i install cuphead on my 3ds?

It's a very shitty meme that two or three people try to force.

First, you need to learn how to port games to other platforms. The entire game and all its files need to be converted into a 3ds-friendly format such as .cia
Then you need you properly give it a titleID and header while adapting the game and its controls to the specific 3DS bindings, as well as incorporating the touch screen in both visuals and gameplay. If all goes well, you'll have your own kickass homebrew in about two years to be shared with maybe couple thousand people tops. Otherwise you'll just get a C&D from the devs because you're technically taking their product and trying to pass it off as your own port.

That's because you just deleted the game and not the ticket. It's safe but if you're paranoid then just use freeshop.

Is ntrboot still possible for 11.6 on 3ds? I don't know how, but my system updated itself from 11.5 to 11.6, cause I sure as hell never updated it.

3ds systems don update by themselves, you got skadaddled

explain

DRv3ds

your nephew, roommate, son, friend, sister in law, dog, house maid, french crack hooker or senator updated it when they borrowed it

Fuck. I think my brother might have gotten his hands on it, but whatever. Back to the original question: Is ntrboot still possible for 11.6?

CTRL+F "11.6"
Maybe (JUST maybe) will you find something.

My crtl keys are broken. Not an option.

good bait but you're showing it a bit too easy

How do I dump wii save files from a Wii U? I assumed I could do it from Saviine, but I get this error
>-> dumping user savedata
>[0] Attempted to read past the end of the >stream.
>[0] Exit
>-> error on FSOpenDir()
>-> error dumping user dir
>-> dumping common savedata
>-> error on FSOpenDir()
>-> error dumping common dir (maybe the game >has no common folder?)
>-> done!
>[1] Attempted to read past the end of the stream.
>[1] Exit
It creates a folder but it's completely empty.

is it out on freeshop yet? I'm at work so I can't check.

Are there any good places to downloads ISO's or am I on my own for that?

Hone your SEO.

Nevermind found the titlekey. Saving here for later use and also for anyone else looking for it.

Try savemii instead

using
vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/264

So if I run Adrenaline I can have psp emulators and also play vita games or do I have to pick either or? And by psp emulators, I mean all emulators that run on psp.

I want to have my vita running dumps and snes games.

If you download .iso's you'll have to convert them to .cia yourself

How do I put Gamecube games onto my Wii U's HDD so I won't have to run them off an SD card?

It's okay i solved the issue, turns out i had a broken image in the folder so it kept throwing errors out.

Adrenaline for PSP games
Retroarch for SNES games
You can play Vita games just fine

So for retroarch just download their file and instal it through vitashell?

>pirate a game
>its great
>buy it
feelsgoodman

which one

yes, the latest retroarch should have all the cores needed. keep in mind that SNES emulation is far from perfect and GBA emulation is even worse.

still worth it for dem NeoGeo games

Quick question, so with NoNPDRM 1.1 i can download all my licences no problem? I thought Henkaku already did that?

cuphead .cia

>SNES emulation is far from perfect

I thought it was pretty good on PSP, is it possible to run the vita as a psp with Adrenaline and run the emulators through there?

Cuphead

>run the vita as a psp with Adrenaline and run the emulators through there
You madman

>tfw too dumb to understand how NoNpDrm dumps work.
guess ill just stick with vpks and maidumps

Understandable misunderstanding; I meant for Wii games.