/dag/ & /bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General

>"There's a DA project happening. It's not confirmed as the 4th main game in the series." - Mike Laidlaw
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #5 comic is out
>Bioware's new IP, Anthem, is set for fall 2018

>Thread Archives, FAQ, Downloads, Videos, FanFic, and more
dropbox.com/s/pct8d0sg0tr1v4w/BSG_Archive.htm
pastebin.com/S3rcbe1v

>/dag/ (incomplete) art archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/BSG/ Community
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral
DeviantArt Group: bioshockgeneral.deviantart.com/
/BSG/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=990220&add=1#mappage
/BSG/ Visual Novel: piratepad.net/BSGDLC

>/bsg/ booru
bioshock.booru.org/index.php

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

~Leaked Edition~

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZBChVPac
youtube.com/watch?v=PZGmeg23ICQ
dagna.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=Elizabeth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're going to Tevinter, right?

It's what the new leaker on /v/ says, yes. But that's what DAI indicated, anyway.

Here is the pasta if anyone cares:

pastebin.com/ZBChVPac

Honestly, why is this place more dead than MEG. Where are my dagnas

He also said that won't be MP, because it wasn't popular in DAI.
>There won't be multiplayer. DAI wasn't popular and the multiplayer for DAR was scrapped early on.
>UGGGHH sorry I meant again the multiplayer WAS NOT POPULAR. Why can't I just edit my posts here?

And that MORRIGAN WON'T BE IN THE GAME:

>She's not in the game. Her story is done. Only Solas and Dorian will be in this game, Dorian being a small cameo - also YOU can have a fling with him if he didn't romance the inquisitor. All of that is determined by Dragon Age Keep choices

Guess this one will die, young as a babe.

Good night, dag.

Some fag making shit up on /v/ is not really enough to revive a general with lmao

>Solas

Ugh, why? First playthrough of 3 and I get sick of seeing his punchable face and stupid meek-ass, faggy stance.

I've had enough of him, I don't want more.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZGmeg23ICQ

>Dorian being a small cameo

I'm so glad ******* isn't here!

Lelianos!

>Human only
God I hope this is true

That sounds stupid. And not Bioware-levels of stupid, but like the thing that a fan would write to make people panic. Dorian being a small cameo doesn't make any sense, just like Solas changing his name and outright saying that he wants to kill everyone, he was never that brash and cruel in Trespasser. Also why would Dalish elves help the Qunari? Trespasser makes it clear that they are gonna be enemies, since they are following Solas.

>basically make DA2-2, again with only a human protagonist, a family mechanic and a city hub
>after the mess that DA2 and the huge criticism it caused and led the devs to totally change their approach for DA:I
>they just started hiring animators, gameplay devs, and cinematic leaders, but there are already all this info about the gameplay and the levels of the game

I have doubts, my man.

>'Her story is done.'
>The story of 'The Inheritor: She Who Awaits the Next Age™' is over before she inherited anything after it was hinted more than once that she would indeed inherit Mythal and semi confirmed in the game files
>Retribution already was the name of a big fanfic project years ago and this is supposed to be coincidence
Nice effort, but has its glaring flaws 7/10
A massive city full of people in the engine they have to work with is not a good idea to begin with.

The whole thing just sounds like the headcanon of someone who wants a DA2 remake with more gay characters.

Not only that, but either the Inquisitor or Morrigan can drink from the Well and the consequences of that are confirmed to be important in the next game (Mythal: "I have no orders for you. Not yet.") No way neither of them will make an important appearance.

Maybe Claudia Black is just done with Dragon Age after she saw the webms of Morrigan and her son

>10 posters
>Leak didn't interest people longer than a few hours
Dead franchise

Someone from here is the fake leaker right? Who else would be autistic enough about DA at this point?

I hope that the Tevinter army part is true. I want to kill qunari and oppress elves, for the glory of the Imperium.

Racism is politically incorrect. You will be given 3 options to do the same non-racist thing.

He shouldn't even appear.

>kick him from the Inquisition
>appears in Trespasser as an old friend

Only for the first convo, but still. The gall of Gaider in assuming everyone loved that forced character..

I don't like Dorian much he it kinda makes sense for him to appear in Tevinter.

Why? Because he's from there?
His talks of revolution never had much meat, so I never saw potential in him.

He does love his homeland and all the stupid shit they do.

From what I gleaned, he cares about Tevinter citizens and how the system denies them opportunities because of their lack of magic or not being of the right bloodline if they have it as well as his own pet issues on sexuality. Slaves and liberati are not citizens so fuck 'em.

Yeah, but he never said exactly how he planned to change Tevinter.

Moye?

No

Reminder that LSW and Chloe are responsible for /dag/s death.

>There won't be multiplayer. DAI wasn't popular and the multiplayer for DAR was scrapped early on.
Andrew Wilson is comitted to every EA® title having a multiplayer component, so you can rest assured that Dragon Age® Retribution® will have a multiplayer mode comparable to Inquisition's® with improved mechanics, more engaging gameplay and an all around satisfying multiplayer Dragon Age® experience.

They need a reason to put someone for randoms to buy in game, but it doesn't necessarily needs to be a MP mode.

>doesn't necessarily needs to be a MP mode.
No, but Andrew WIlson said so in EA Play 2016, MP in all EA games. So far, it has held true.

>has /bsg/ in the OP
>doesn't put it in the title

Be happy your shit gets mentioned anywhere at all lol

I'd not mind talking about BS 1 & 2, BI is awful, though.

Just because Rapture Liz looks like floozy, doesn't mean you can take her and have her do whatever in any thread.

>/dag/ is literal waifu posting like /meg/
>hates the one BS game with the best waifu

Liz has always been part of /dag/ culture

No, she wasn't. And she's fucking awful. Eleanore is the superior BioShock daughter.

How? If anything she's been apart of /meg/.

explain THIS
>dagna.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=Elizabeth

lol who do you think made /dag/

Dag was made by Asunder. I don't remember her posting Elizabeth, or her being that beloved here.

>lol who do you think made /dag/
What does that even mean? Like I'm supposed to know? Ken Levine? Ethan? One of the other myriad of user shitposters that killed /bsg/? Did you guys have a thing with eggs, shrimp, and bees? Did your namefags ruin threads with drama that ruined OC from other namefags?

I cannot believe I'll say this, but I'd rather have triss shit posting.

funnily enough, other former MEG posters also posted on /dag/, not just her

>Did your namefags ruin threads with drama that ruined OC from other namefags?
yes, but it was humorous in our case

'tis cold in my tent

It wasn't about other poster, there were many here, she created /dag/ though. She didn't post Elizabeth, not many, if at all, did.

Then cuddle with me until you are pregnant

Aren't you a mage? Warm yourself.

*cough*

I want a source for that picture so I can make my own.

Surprised this thread is still up, and not filled with shitposts.

how is this shithole not dead yet

cause i fuck youre mom every night lmao

xd

I'm fucking PISSED if Cassandra isn't in DA4. Goddamn it BioWare you are fucking dead to me.

>playing a bad game in the first place

Этa cцeнa пpoизoшлa в aмepикaнcкoй вepcии?

pidor

spasibo

I wonder if Tulpa is playing the Battlefront beta...

see you next year...

hi

So very late to the party on this one, but was playing BI, and right before the skyline to Hall of Heroes, I saw a desk with a file of Slate on it. Any one have any idea what the hell this says?

I sure hope I didn't left Hawke in the fade for nothing

LMFAO NIGGA THIS GAYME CAME OUT 2013 WTF U DOIN GET WITH TIMES GRANDPA

Looks like a psychological evaluation

kys

Solas's wet full diaper!

Lelianos' widdle masculine toesies!

>every post I don't like is LSW

This really stimulates my neurons, user. :^)

Don't die just yet

>Preordering EAFront
I learned my lesson but if the download is not overly huge, I might try the open beta that starts tomorrow. Won't buy the game until 1-2 months in to see if the game is still going strong. The previous game was already a cheater ridden wasteland by then.

I'm in and having fun so far. Haven't played the previous game so I can't compare them.

What kinda bugs me is that it seems like they made the first one intentionally bad and lacking just to make the second one good. They knew all along what people wanted but only implemented very little of it via paid DLC for the first game, but made it all part of the 2nd game.

Just like BW made DA:O intentionally bad just to make DA2 the best of the series.

Did you shoop that? The pic looked differently on plebbit

>It's Inktober time again
Where the fuck did the year go

Just a little, eyes and skin. When it's good but has things that are just too triggering, I can't help but shoop around on it eventually.

Can WORD this post!

87th for Andraste.

*lyrium zombie

*/Our Girl/.

*/Faggot/

Don't be rude!

>2 games
>mentioned in DAA
>had a movie

She had enough exposure.

As did Leliana, Cullen, Alistair and Varric. From the used a ton, I think they'll just keep Morrigan. If not for this game, the next.

Wake Up!

You know, I was really not feeling her in Origins. Now that I'm playing through 3, I'm coming around and thinking we could be friends or some shit.

>not being a womanizing sleazebag and pump and dump her

Time flies when you get older grandpa ;_;

>From the used a ton, I think they'll just keep Morrigan
From those on that list she was actually used the least, while being the most relevant to the plot. Kinda weird how they handle that. But it beats being in a game just for the sake of being in the game, like it is with most of the others. Her appearance in DA:I cleared up some stuff like what's up with the whole Mythal body snatch thing and the old god soul.

IS that so...