>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_2017

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
Lear is still around
Managers are still a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei7FRjm5D3-fFMI2W83aVjds05HgjCgBUFIMF3S5_R9bfe0w/viewform
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Incoming//vip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not including the poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei7FRjm5D3-fFMI2W83aVjds05HgjCgBUFIMF3S5_R9bfe0w/viewform

>3-6-1 won winter
>3-5-2 won spring
>3-4-3 won summer
One of you fucks better run a 3-3-4 in autumn.

You guys are fucking faggots

Name me a more iconic goal than glitch arts. You can't

Thanks

FOOTBALL
MANAGER
LEAGUE
WHEN

So, honestly, who would you folks nominate to replace Lear as commissioner seeing as you all want him out now? Because I honestly can't think of anyone who would do a good job (and that's not to imply I think Lear is doing a good job).

Summary of Zombie Team Permanent Megababby proposal:
New Proposal to permanently revive ded teams (Zombies) regardless of board interest as autopilots. Zombies use most recent legal tactics, e.g. /3/ Would use a copy of a PES2015 Export updated to PES20XX. These teams, chosen at random, will fill out any necessary spots for a Megababby. The Difference between a Zombie Team (/3/) and an Autopilot Team (/w/) is a Proof of Interest thread. Autopilot Teams can advance normally. All Zombie Teams are automatically Pot 5 in a Megababby, used to fill the groups. If a Zombie team advances out of their group, they will have a chance to provide a Proof of Interest or be replaced in the next elite Cup. by the highest ranking Autopilot or Live Teams (Rank 17, 18, etc).

Benefits:
No team will ever be culled, and that controversy will be removed.
Stigma of Fetus permanently removed as it no longer exists
Memes from teams people don't get to see may generate interest in Zombie teams, and allow them to Live.

Neutral:
Teams still need to provide Proof of Interest
Autopilot Teams are easier to win against, teams in groups with multiple auto-pilot teams may be seen to have an advantage

Negatives:
Megababbies are more difficult for the streamers, long streaming days, longer schedule.

Most people suggest F4r.

me

Holy fucking shit, I can't keep up with these threads. Whoever this /b/-fan dude is in the threads, I'm aesthetically challenged and habbo is honesty the best option for extras. I wouldn't say no though to a 60s Spider-Man blender if someone could do that, also if someone wants to try a new kit go for it, and if you have an idea you wanna see let me know.

that guy

was a good one also, but I liked glitch arts more. Killing the titan that was /sp/ and sending them to the babby, in where they get their asses handed to them by /i/ and shi-painter

ThinkNaldo

This guy.

3-3-4 is actually doing good for me in >tests maybe I'll run it 1 point master race here we come

Nah. Keep it as is. Stray away from that, and you begin to lose the original core. That's my two cents

>These teams, chosen at random
Instead, could the Fetus be replaced by a Ded Team Autopilot Showdown, where the ded teams fight to the death (either in groups or in one bracket) and the top performers get promoted?

I like this idea

Reminder as we enter Hockey season that /vr/ had a cool looking Blades of Steel pitch that never got finished

>Action 52 cheetahmen

Them on /vr/ when?

How did Ridley fit inside the arena?

>Ridley will never be in smash

Fuck you for reminding me

It would be more streaming but if that's not an issue sure

Logically /adv/ and /t/ should be included because they already have PES17 aesthetic and tactical exports.

Kregg?

Bear.

Is it time?

Sad panda communal faphouse is a good pitch.

me?

doomrider bicycle?

Would this mean that a nofans new team, like /aco/, /wsr/ or /hc/ could finally get a chance to compete? Because that would be amazing

No because there isn't a roster for any of them.

which one

>"DOOMRIDER WITH A BICYCLE KICK GOAL, 1-0!"
>"OFF THE BACK OF THE KEEPER! OFF THE BACK OF THE KEEPER! STALLMAN, NO!"
>"zyzz... ZYZZ WITH THE HEADER! WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRUH!"
My god, those three championships are undoubtedly the best run the cup has had in terms of excitement.

the /h/ one

Daily reminder to cull /w/ for having a shit logo

penis

Hasn't /aco/ and /wsr/ played in invitationals before? Could those rosters, if found, be used?

>/vip/ doesn't have a team

That's where you're wrong friendo implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Incoming//vip/

/wsr/ has a roster from No Bully Bowl.

Someone did an /aco/ export for rigging after dark, but it was only a bunch of waifu names, i think.

It's not like we couldn't ask them for a roster anyways...

>two >saving samples
The bench one should be >spoonfeeding

A think 60's Spider man could use a blender, it's not like it will turn the whole team upside down

If /b/ survives the fetus I might do it if Planet wants

So who is making 23 aesthetics models in a few weeks?
If you want these boards to play you've had since Summer to make a thread asking them.

We're in page 9, but that fact shouldn't distract you from the fact that there are pro-skub people in this very thread.

Actually I can't ask /vip/ to play because

1. I already manage another team
2. /vip/ are specifically forbidden from having a team
3. I don't have a Veeky Forums pass
4. I specifically made it to be a shitposting zombie board team that loses in the group stage in case that idea ever gains traction

That said if someone wants to take a stab at overturning all that in the next 48 hours and becoming the VIPPER /vip/ so desperately needs you've got a free roster and tactical export from me.

/aesco/ would do it for no monetary compensation

Wasn't talking to you in particular, point stands for /aco/ and /qst/.

>got my (you) revoked

Sad times!

Do any of those even have a roster?

The cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Incoming//vip/ is now in a playable state.

If for some dark reason it is needed I T I S T H E R E N O W .

Exactly why people who want them to play now should have made a thread on those boards.

>191300298
please merc this team: the movie: the post

I don't see how that really solves anything. As soon as you make PoI part of the process, you'll end up in a /w/ controversy. I like the idea of a megababby as a way to avoid such controversies entirely, so for me it makes no sense to go through all that change just to mess it up at the end by making advancement contingent on PoI.

>Top tier
Gracen - "the cup is serious" done right

GB - "the cup is lighthearted fun" done right

>Middle Tier
F4r - doesn't kowtow to DF, you can actually debate with him, competent

Bent - gonna get memed, but he had the right skills and he actually talked to /4ccg/ and IRC and answered tough questions, unlike Lear who only comes here to meme

>I'm desperate tier
Nomo - don't agree with him on everything and he has temperament issues, but he has the right experience and would do alright, objectively better prepared for the job than Boris was when he took over

PMB - same boat as Nomo

Rate the anti Lear guys - MarcoZ and Myuer. Also the other members of /merit/ + Bear.

>why didn't you do this weeks ago?
Everyone is talking about an idea that came up a few days ago. That's just how the passage of time works.

And we could always do box heads for these teams in a pinch. It's good enough for /wg/, it should be good enough for dead teams needed to round out a mega babby.

I'm talking about the If anyone wanted these teams to compete they could have asked at any point after Summer like what happened with /cm/ and /p/.

/wsr/ was made as a joke by kitfag to make sure it never played in an actual cup, but sadly he is gone now. So any fuckwit can take it over and think it is a legitimate thing.

You're not wrong, but that's not really relevant to the discussion. The discussion is: if see want to do a megababby, we need a few more teams. If we need a few more teams, which ones should we use to round out the number? The fact that people could've approached those boards sooner doesn't really contribute anything to that discussion.

Teams with existing rosters with a preference to those with PES 17 exports.

The cup NEEDS Koala.

The cup NEEDS managers.

> Proposing Megababby just a week and a half before Fetus starts
> Without any clear organization
> Without the "zombie" teams having any tictacs or aesthetics
> Without any idea which teams deserve being zombified
> Without asking streamers if they would be willing to do more matches per day

Let's see who would benefit the most from lack of fetus...

...oh I see.

What happened to /w/ is a controversy because, although everyone agrees with it having interest, there's some people who say it's too small of an interest and some who say it's good enough.This could be solved by defining a minimum interest needed (for example five posts from unique IPs) and abiding by it.
You're right in saying that making promotion dependant on interest could cause trouble, but the only alternative is completely blocking dead teams from promoting even if they got a lot of interest after the cup, which is bad both for the native fans and the bandwagoners.

>proposal formalized by tinker/toy/
Holy shit, so tinker/toy/ is an /mlp/ plant?

trip on Lear

>people standing up to Lear finally
>shills panic
>"I-It's just /mlp/! Horsefucker conspiracy!"
Not so fast, Leaf.

>everyone agrees with it having interest
Pffffff.

The controversy is that the commissioner rigged the cull in his own favor and lied about it repeatedly. Don't obscure what's actually setting people off.

And no, it's not at all necessary to block dead teams from promoting. You make it sound like there's universal consensus about that and there isn't. Remember the whole "let's not punish boards" mentality? Blocking a team from promoting punishes its board. It doesn't solve any problems, but it creates new problems. So there's an argument to be made that such a rule would be retarded.

the cull never made sense anyway, just let teams with half a dozen or so fans play.
I like seeing all the boards play even if don;t go to them.

How is blocking a dead team punishing its board if there's no board supporting it to begin with (otherwise it wouldn't be a dead team) and it wouldn't have normally played at all if not because of the megababby?

>As soon as you make PoI part of the process, you'll end up in a /w/ controversy.
>The controversy is that the commissioner rigged the cull in his own favor and lied about it repeatedly. Don't obscure what's actually setting people off.
You're contradicting yourself here. If the /w/ controversy is because of bias and not interest, then what does asking dead teams for PoI have to do with it?

PMB proposed it at first.

BTW In this format that would mean /w/ would still play as an autopilot instead of getting thrown under the bus like it should because as PMB put it "5 people in the thread is still interest". It wipes away any bias accusations, it wipes away the cull problem. All of a sudden Lear's personal team is saved and the "cup is fun again." Why would /w/ play on autopilot or zombie if it was proven that board poll is rigged?

Watch Lear agree to the Megababby cause it means he can shove his previous /w/ in there.

On top of that - I'm not saying it's a horsefucker conspiracy, but this would bail out 4 big markets - /b/, /pol/, /a/ and /mlp/.

This is big market bailout light. And watch Lear accepting it cause it will make his precious /w/ play. You guys are being played right into the hands of the Leaf and you're too dumb to see it.

The cull came from above, not below. Fans didn't ask for it. They said they like seeing more teams, not fewer.

Because when teams do well in the cup, often times they attract the attention of their board and acquire fans.

Also, it's a little arrogant to claim /w/ has interest, but other boards don't. What you really mean is, other boards haven't satisfied your criteria for demonstrating interest, but why does your criteria matter? Measuring interest is notoriously difficult and uncertain to the point that no commissioner should feel comfortable axing a team on that basis when "lack of interest" could really just be circumstantial stuff based on things like board moderation. Boris thought /wg/ had no fans, none, but he never killed them over it. That was wise of him, because nobody is omniscient. Whichever team you put on the chopping block could be some guy's favorite team and you can't prove otherwise.

>PMB proposed it at first.
He didn't, really. It was being discussed by rhs, shakes, tinker/toy/ and a couple more before PMB even showed up to said he agreed.

The answer is then to make all teams autopilots.

Please stop lying. I never said /w/ has interest or appealed to their thread as proof. You have me confused with someone else.

I think /w/ should be culled, if we're culling teams. I've been very public about that. I don't think I can convince Lear of that, however.

If we did a mega babby, then /w/'s inclusion would at least not come at the expense of a more deserving team's participation (and I think just about any other team is more deserving), so that's a compromise that I think could solve the problem, avoid politics, and there's a chance Lear could be convinced. Please don't try to sabotage a good idea but spinning this as me trying to ruin the cup, save /w/ (lmao), or bail out /mlp/.

>Because when teams do well in the cup, often times they attract the attention of their board and acquire fans.
And that's when, because of that same attention, they end up being allowed to promote. Looks like you don't understand properly the points of the megababby proposal.

>Also, it's a little arrogant to claim /w/ has interest, but other boards don't
I never said this, nice strawman though.

>Measuring interest is notoriously difficult and uncertain
This is true, but when the measure needs to be made between "zero interest" and "any interest" it's not as hard as you may think.

I have a suggestion
Fuck this cup, it's becoming too professional, we need a spinoff series
t.Your mom's toothbrush

> No one would be mad about /w/ autopilot if other teams are reviewed.
> Literally everyone is yelling to throw them under the bus

Go play with your wife's sun instead of spewing idiocy. The problem with the cull was bias, getting read of Manager FCs was a good thing and kicking managers to actually communicate with the board was a good thing.

Lear going after people he hated was idiotic.

>And that's when, because of that same attention, they end up being allowed to promote.
Which is an okay idea in theory, but for all intents and purposes impossible in practice. Proxies and phone posting making replies to threads inadmissible as evidence of interest, ESPECIALLY for cases where we're talking about threads with a small number of IPs and replies. The truth is, we can't know who's responding to a thread or poll or why, so you can't use those things as """"proof"""" of specific people ("real board users") responding. This is the entire problem with the cull in a nutshell and exactly the thing that opened it up to commissioner bias and abuse. It dressed up subjective bias in objective clothes.
>This is true, but when the measure needs to be made between "zero interest" and "any interest" it's not as hard as you may think.
You've got it completely wrong. The absolute hardest case is determining whether a team has zero fans or one fan. Brb, me and my phone are going to go revive /diy/. Proof of interest shortly.

I agree that using board interest would be an okay idea if it were possible and we had too many teams. But it isn't possible and, with a mega babby, we don't have a too many teams situation anymore. You're trying to solve a problem with the megababby that doesn't exist by reinjecting one of the problems the megababby is meant to solve.

he's not wrong, though

>You're trying to solve a problem with the megababby that doesn't exist
>dead teams taking the elite spots of teams with proven fans isn't a problem
That's your opinion, and you'll find it to be an unpopular one.

I do know that proving interest in an objective way is pretty much impossible, but it's still better than letting a team like /ic/, added just to fill a spot in the megababby, end up taking the elite spot of teams like /a/ and /sp/, which would have promoted if that team hadn't been forced in the cup (because of ending 17th).
The megababby is a great idea, but it must not end up hurting the elite cups.

Thank you for quoting what I said on Discord, which is what I said here and you'll note that the Discord screen shot doesn't show me saying "/w/ has interest" or "/w/ has 5 people and that's interest" because I never said those things, as you claimed. GG ez.

I agree, one of the problems with the cull was bias. I have called Lear out on being biased repeatedly and publicly. I'm not sure what you're trying to convince people of on that front.

I said above, I said in Discord, and I'll say again: if we're culling teams, /w/ should be culled. It's nonsensical to give them a pass when other teams who were more deserving of playing got culled. /merit/ should've intervened when Lear pulled that stunt, but they held his purse instead.

But, all the signs point to Lear letting /w/ play anyway, retarded as that would be. So, if that's the case, is there anything we can do to at least address the hypocrisy of /w/ playing? I think a good solution, and some people seem to agree, is to go the mega babby route, because it would mean /w/ is no longer receiving preferential treatment over the culled teams, who would be back participating.

I'm arguing for a compromise that takes some politics out of the cup. You should appreciate that, since I'm normally accused of refusing to compromise and being super political. Meet me half way and I'll meet you half way.

Again this been raised - why the hell zombies are there in the first place then if they can't advance. You might as well fill the empty slots with Placeholder FCs because that's the same effect you get.

>team placement should be based on fan size
Big market cup when?

The idea is the elite cup is to git gud. The answer to /ic/ getting into an elite is for other teams to git gud, not to waive their fans around.

I think you're confused. /ic/ didn't put /a/ into the fetus and /a/ shouldn't get bumped to the elite because it has more fans than another team.

This guy gets it.

rhs and Shakes have been anti fetus for a long time anyway. If you remember about a month ago there was all the proposals for alternative cup formats as a way of getting rid of fetus.

If you can't beat a zombie autopilot you don't deserve to be in an Elite.

THIS

>PMB
>BGP
>Myuer
>MS
>MarcoZ
>RHS

I'm with Lear
I stand with Lear

actually, you kneel. I cant see you getting his cock in your mouth any other.

>RHS
It's rhs

>You might as well fill the empty slots with Placeholder FCs because that's the same effect you get.
It is indeed the same effect, they're only there to fill slots for a proper megababby. We would use dead teams just because they're more entertaining to watch and because they may gain a fanbase, which would even let them keep their eventual promotion.
This has been said three times already, it feels like we're going in circles.

>/a/ shouldn't get bumped to the elite because it has more fans than another team
We're not talking about "more" or "fewer" fans, we're talking about "any" or "none".
Why hasn't /ic/ played in the last few cups otherwise, if them having no fans isn't a problem?

>Leaving out tinker, Suule, and Shakes
What did he mean by this?

>standing with Karth and the leaf
Ew

>Being this much of a faggot

Because more than /ic/ having no fans, /ic/ is vocally opposed to the cup.