/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017
Upcoming patch (OB60)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?58403-Open-Beta-60-Patch-Notes-October-4th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

I want to maintain a cautious optimism for Fernando's visual redesign, whenever it may come!

My thread

already running out of new ways to express your autism eh

>/palg/ vs reddit
for real how many of you would want to see this?

we should just die, you catch my drift?

Churchill will ironically be a (cute!) Nazi!

What's the most effective loadout for Ying?

I'd watch it. I'm not on NA or EU so I can't really participate in it. plus I'm not really good

You play Damba

Spring Forward and Carry On are solid, Rewind is definitely a must, but you can settle for a 2, Spring Bloom is handy, and a point in Squadron wouldn't go amiss.

>ying player
>damba
kek

Fix this fucking flanker with a sniper complex

Its a Ying player, so they play Jenos.

Crave Cock 4, Slut Lust 3, Lube Up 3, Suction 1, Breeding 1
Legendary: Aphrodisiac

Worship me.

>nerf reprieve because op
>zhin is allowed to have a mobile reprieve and a counter

lol this game is so shit lmao

Difficult times have become more and more frequent lately. Times where my sweetheart and I are subjects of ill-mannered comments.
I have to retain my strength to shield her from these terrible claims, because it would pain me intensely to see her hurt by them.
It is not my intention to instigate conflicts, and I apologize if I've made it appear so as of late. It is all because I love her so much that I can't ignore certain rude words directed at her. I hope you can excuse me if I've ever offended you unfairly in any instance.
I will try to improve my manners, but rest assured you should be aware that I still live to love her with all my will and power.

>heal for 300 less
>can fly and blink
>whine like a bitch

>evie can fly around and teleport and go invincible and deall 1000 damage a shot becuase she's some faggot's OC
you're right, she is a shit character

When you think about it we should just remove all flankers. They add nothing to the game.

I think they add a certain silliness to the game that shouldn't be discounted.

Rework them into tanks.

Galaxy Fight sucks.

If you want Paladins to move slower than OW, sure.

Its that time once again pals and gals of palg/ay, to remind you that Drogoz is still the best husband. New datamine shows a new male frontliner, but I assure you, that all of these new champions are nothing compared to him. Drogoz will always be the best, most loving husband ever. Always and always, hes the best boy.

>pick andy and shoot your ass

>airshot you

You are funny, user. Hes my husband and we work together, sure, he may not be able to get rid of you on his own, but with my flankline help, we'll kick your butt.

Current andro can kill drogoz faster than he is able to land his third rocket at edgelord, unless with fusillade which is least picked card.
With punch andro this time would be even shorter, not even talking about luminary buff.

>lizard
>wing

theorycrafting sure is fun my dude

Has anyone else here had an issue where characters in the cosmetics menu have really shitty resolution, like they don't load in all the way or something?

drogoz with wings doesn't look right. I hope to fuck they don't just scrap the booster and wing him up to make it more fantasy cancer

Well user, with all the current redesigns it may be possible that they'll just take his jetpack away and give him wings.
Just like they'll take Fernano's magestic armor and turn it into something generic later on.

Maybe your graphics settings reset, or something?

You will have a crystal fueled jetpack, lizard.

> he plays only with shit br andros who miss every shot
This is your opponent for today.
Say hello. Good Luck :^)

I don't think it's a settings issue, because sometimes I can get Talus to load in properly if I mess with his cosmetics a bit. It doesn't seem to work for anyone else though.

>not mutu
Glad I'm not in na/eu

EU has hundreds of good andro players. Mutu and Simsiloo are probably the best though.

You can't ignore facts brah.

Most of the world's population says otherwise. People ignore facts every day in favor of anything that are more compatible with their own personal beliefs.

I would have personally gone for an Evie tattoo

>fusillade
>least picked card
Who doesn't use fusillade with Drogoz?

This is a very nice drawing.

Didn't you hear, user? All the hepcats these days are doing tubular Combustible plays.

Those are what you call retards.

>Enemy team goes 4 flank 1 healer
>Pick Torb
>Nullify so they can't do shit and have team focus them for easy kills
>Drop hacked as we hit 200pts and they only have 20
lmao

tattoo of Evie with pumpkin panty?

But Drogoz has shit damage without fusillade.

>salvo into firespit
>firespit again
everyone is ded, what do?

Wait, give me the loadout for that.

Did they change the lobby chat in the current ob? I can only use lobby chat after the game ends and then after a few games I can use the lobby chat as usual. I could only use VGS while in game.

lorez servers being lorez again

Sometimes you can use the chat lobby ingame making you able to see the enemy team messages

>we will fix the chat in the next patch!
>both in game and lobby chat broke in the live server
Kek.

PrettyHair is playing Fortnite shouting Allahu Akbar over and over again while shooting rockets.
Is he /ourguy/ ?

Every character wearing samus’s zero suit along with their reactions when

which character would fit having a zero suit Samus skin? Skye?

which flank is supposed to be able to shit on andro now? lex?

Maeve

>lower dps than andy
>harder to land shots than andy
>no good movement skill
>shit on andy
The answer is makoa or torvald.

she can get 3 shot though even though it would be hard

yeah but he can see him through walls and has good burst too, especially with his buff

It's 1.1k vs 1.6k dps, there's no contest.

andro can reversal and get the fuck out with 3 dashes

just a thought sinc lex is the master of getting the drop on people and killing them

>Play Grohk when you're depressed, every good thing feels like a miracle.seriously.
I tried it user.
>"wow we have a Grohk so we don't need pick another healer yay!"
>in enemy team there is always Jenos or Damba with mending spirits legendary
>put totem for a low hp ally
>he walks away from it instantly not even recovered half of his hp pool to die from a stray Viktor grenade few seconds later
>in every game I have no less than 2 flanks in my team
>can't really do damage because every game also has Barik plus Makoa on opposing team with their huge ass shields
Really starting to feel it.

>onslaught
Your fault. Should have picked Zhin for that mode.

shifting sands or desert shadow for sha lin

>shifting sands
>when reduce cd upon elimination card exist

please tell me that's not a 4k essence card

Desert shadow

This isn't an ability card so it can't be epic.

Skye rewor when?

When she has her first kiss.

Talus legendary idea: If you were to die, instead return where your last rune was placed with 20%hp. 40s CD
Just like Grohk shadow walk legendary

Good enough I think, if they won't increase his damage at least make him annoying to fight against.

way too op

How about if you teleport to a ruin when someone is on it, they are insta-killed.

So it can become both bullshit and useless?

I say only teleport him if he already has an active run

Why not? The novelty of being both is certainly worth consideration.

He bo is so fun

What's a champion you love playing as, /palg/? What's a champion you hate playing against? Are there any champions you'd like to get better at playing?

I want to get better at BK because a good BK will just destroy everybody but I can hardly hit an enemy with a single bomb
I like Talus, he is so fun and I actually like his design, I am hoping his changes will make him a little more viable

>Jenos with space jam 4 because flying is fun
>Andro and his 1.6 billion dps
>any projectile champ

I am ok with this instead of his reset on rune legendary

>What's a champion you love playing as, /palg/?
Viktor, because mowing people down with Firefight + a big-ass magazine that reloads itself every time you get an elimination is a magical experience. No one man should have so much boolit.

>What's a champion you hate playing against?
Everyone who plays Willo should should have their face shoved into the toilet of a filthy gas station restroom until they drown.

Hmmmm..

It's just a prank bro.

>Love playing
Barik, Jenos, Ruckus, Ash

>Hate playing against
Willo, Evie, Cassie

>Want to get better at
Bombking, Evie

I still can't buy the mvp pose or the emote for Seris even though I'm level 13 with her. Anyone else have the same issue?

It's global

>Love playing as
Barik, Makoa, Zhin, BK
>hate playing against
Cassie, Evie, Drogoz
>get better at playing
BK/most damage champions

>only the cat and the slut get good art
There is no god.

Which girl has the least amount of fanarts?
inb4 Sha Lin[/spoiler

Ok folks hear me out.
Two epic skins, WH40K-inspired, for Grohk and Fernando. Imperial Fernando gets a green suit of armor, a completely different helmet that doesn't open, HUGE pauldrons, and an imperial aquila on the chest. His flamethrower now looks more retro-futuristic and battle-scarred,also fires yellower flames, and he loses the latin accent.
Cyclopean Grohk gets red skin, loses an eye (gets a scar in it's place), his clothing becomes a breastplate with two spikes protruding from the chest and his staff is golden and fires lightning with a lighter hue of blue. He also speaks normally. Also maybe blue wings if it doesn't fuck up the character model too much. Anyway how does that sound?