/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obligatory Makoto post
Good night, /pg/.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Best boy is actually best girl

Tired Ann claim.
Best sleeping face.
Most cuddly.
I'm heading to bed. I love Ann.

Night Personababs.

Except for the people who hate him, he still does that bullshit where he tries to redeem himself by saving the team. Where's the ending where he decides he hates Joker more than Shido, he awakens to his Ultimate Persona, and the Phantom Thieves are forced to kill him?

Seriously, in your version, you're trying to have your cake and eat it too, which is bullshit.

lavenza is cute!

She's mine /pg/

Worst attendant.

I mean, technically Marie was an attendant...

HARU HARU HAAAARUUUU haru

WHY CNAT SHE BE REALLL FUCK MY LIFE FUCK ME AND FUCK YOU

fuck I can't sleep I want haru to be real fuck fu fuk f

perfect couple

Yes.

>tfw never ever

Cutest attendant.

Wait for Persona 3 Redux.

For the power of love!
For JUSTICE!

Somehow I doubt the Dancing Game is going to let Door live until the Shadow Operatives.

Shouldn't Door be the one gripping to Mitsuru?

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>Alice + Pixie threesome w/ MC.
I want to sit on Lavenza's face

You could have an akechi palace that expands on the story without redeeming him, most palace owners don't get redemption.

I suppose brainwashing him like Kamoshida and the others would kind of kill any chances of him redeeming himself.

Yusuke becomes an h-doujin artist and his first work is about the Phantom Thieves.

>I want to sit on Lavenza's face
Lewd

It would be weird if I wasn't lewd, user-kun

>Futaba helps him write the script
>on day one she hacks the Phan-site, re-posts Shido's calling card, and asks the Phandom which pairings they'd be interested in seeing

You know, Ayattuji's chibis aren't too bad. Haru's looking a little off here though.

Maybe I'll buy Joker and Goro's pins, assuming they don't sell out quickly anyway.

I love my Queen.

Congrats on getting yours user. mine's still on the way ;_;

Beautiful.

Would date Morgan if the option?

Don't date your roommate, user. No matter how cute she is.

sounds like you've had experience with this

Quiet time here in /pg/ this evening. Let's go slowly and be comfy today...

You wouldn't want to risk fucking something up with someone who is attached to a lease with you. Too many things can go wrong.

No, but we know who DOES have experience with that...

Let's give Doujin-chan some comfy ideas then
Joker and Sojiro reminisce over coffee

sorry if this offends

Does pickpocket even work on crits? I've never seen it happen.

>Morgana teaches you how to pickpocket
>Can't do it himself
You know, I haven't seen Joker pickpocket off a crit either. Then again, I rarely see him crit as it is - only Makoto gets consistent crits, due to her high crit weapon.

i am futaba

s-send feet pics

maybe pics of your futaba cannon too

here, im using a separate camera

whoa, never seen the undistorted version lol

Does liking this pairing with Groo as a girl make me gay?

She's called Kokoro, user.

Nah

naw

Why is Kokoro so much better then Groo? It's like suddenly all the character flaws just melt away.

>waifufags

The D solves all troubles. Unless you're Shido or Kamoshida, then it's what gets you into trouble.

cute girls get passes for murder

Here u go, senpai

Literally Futa(balls)

I mean, because we want more cute girls.
Anything else, and you're applying what YOU think Kokoro is like, and no ideal can ever match a reality. Your Kokoro may be different from another user's Kokoro.

I'm a straight girl.

In that case, why DO you like Kokoro more than Goro? It clearly can't be and seems to vague.

its late so nobodys gonna tell me to kill myself for loving HARU!!!!

Kill yourself

I love Haru

After hitting tons of Decarabias with Joker I'm going to say that pickpocket doesn't work on weakness and crits, which is fucking dumb.
P5 has few crits in general compared to previous games. But with apt pupil + fortified moxy it's another story.

Who would win in a pillow fight? Kitty Haru or puppy Haru?

why is the persona 3 story so full of shit but nothing happens? It feels like there are way more characters in P3, way more events, way more tropes, but I can't remember any

Nothing really happens in P3 until Shinjiro dies, and then nothing happens AGAIN until you kill the Arcana Hanged Man.

There's the Kyoto trip with the hot springs hijinks.

Regular guns seem crit happy, even without the crit boosting skills. Although, you get 3 to 12 chances of a crit during one gun attack, depending on the weapon.

Pre-Ryoji P3 is really more of a series of interconnected character dramas, tied together by fighting Shadows.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Joker is peacefully drinking a cup of coffee in Leblanc, until he receives a message from Lavenza stating that she wants him inside her. He drops his coffee and he makes a mad dash for the Velvet Room, but he finds it suspiciously empty when he arrives. He is then startled when he hears a familiar voice politely asking him to take a seat right over there

>you said "I want to fuse my blank with your blank, and hope there are no accidenta, haha"
>you also said "my blank is of the tower arcana"

>"Well yeah, have you SEEN what they do with fusion accidents? Chainsaws are involved!"

I've been wondering, and this stretches over 3, 4 and 5. Do weapons with heightened crit chance increase your crit chance with physical skills, or is it only with the weapon? Does Ryuji's shotgun Megido Fire increase all his crits, or only his gun crits? Does Yu's Blade of Totsuka give him more Hassou Tobi crits?

Personally, I would think so, because I'm sure there's at least one accessory that boosts crit rate. It's hard to test, unless you attack the same enemy with and without the crit boosting equipment 10000 times each.

Kawakami a kawacutie

Why use skills when you can punch your way to the victory with the bat

Kawa-MOMMY

That bikini seems rather skimpy.

Samarecarm!

Don't bump the thread you retards

Is this what you wanted?

>Shouldn't Door be the one gripping to Mitsuru?
Shouldn't Door be dead?

I wish she wasn't non canon. I like her.

His body still exists, she could use that.

Only if you assume that the P3 characters are the same age as they would be in P4.

How do I craft captain kidd? Im tired of these gay fucking pixies and Ram things, and the game made me kill arsenic

Why wouldn't I assume that?

You have to max Ryuji's Social Link, and then Itemize the item you get from him.

Naoto is TALL. You can stop spreading these false allegations that she is super short.

Because Mitsuru is clearly dressed in her school uniform, and not her latex catsuit?

Well, Yu and Yosuke wouldn't have met yet if MC and Mitsuru are still school age, unless the laws of time and space have broken down, reality is shattered, and the very fabric of reality is being torn apart.

>Naoto is short
>Tae is short
>They've never been seen in the same room together

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

*snrk* whatever, womanlet

Nah, turns out Mitsuru's bike lets her access the Speed Force, and she traveled to the future.

>Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Gee, I think so, but Yu art I, then who am I?

Jap height and weight measurements are never to be trusted. In every game with stats, they're wildly unrealistic and inaccurate to the models/sprites. So im my head Sae is 5'11 which is still tall for s japanese woman.