/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Donged:

Every dragon player should be hanged by the balls and left to die

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

FOREST KEKED AGAIN

are you the same autist who spammer "kys shadowniggers" every thread?

Buff Aurelia

>play aurelia on dragoncuck wide board
>dragoon scyther
Should I vial this slut? She's so fucking useless.

What consistently beats PDK Dragon?

pdk dragon

Nothing

If it had a consistent counter then it wouldnt be T0 cancer

Ramp Dragon with Beowulf.

Kys roachtumor

who is pdk? is this a high rank thing?

PDK Dragon.

Ramp mechanics for other classes WHEN?

She hasn't been good in ages. Every class has some kind of Bane or random removal now around turn 5 to get rid of her.

aggro sword
control/aggro blood

Thank you

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

?? what happened to this card

got a aggro sword list for me my dude?

Chimera Dshift.
I consistently OTK dragon at turn 6/7 by dshifting and playing chimera

All aggro variants struggle against PDK because dragon heals, clears your board and outlasts you by far

Why is Isabelle never gentle with my asshole?

spellboosted cock

It got lost in the shadowverse

cygames fix ur game

He's the brat

>Lion and Eagleman
>Spellboost in general
>Atomy
That's 3 out of 6 other crafts. Close enough.

>Chimera Dshift.
sure, except for the fact you cant clear their board and auto lose to their late game unga rape

How do I get Daria to come to me so that I can have her as a leader?

Buy packs with crystals. They increase your odds to 0.09%. :^)

No I mean REAL ramp as in you get +1 PP

Only dragon is allowed to have broken followers and mechanics

kys and go to アニメ世界 daria is waiting to be your gf

PDK has the same timings as a Ramp deck, Ramp is shit against Aggro.

Why would you need a list for it? quick blader, novice, juliet, albert, 5pp summon double juliett, alwida, you know the drill.

Is Nep Shadow just dead in general?

I used it for the Saber Alter card and...it was utterly suffering that I mainly hoped for Dragon opponents because they tend to instaconcede against Mordecai/Nep if they arent playing that janky OTK discard

>Same timings

Have you even played against it

What's the point? To ruin class identity even more? You already have Forest and Sword that went respectively from the combo and board flood/buff classes to the Roach and Storm classes.

I've played it and against it, it's the same as a Ramp deck, Aggro will kill it by T6.

Turn 6/7 D Shift into T8 to play a 9PP Follower.
Assuming this was true, you somehow managed to clear their board. And On top of opening with both Chimera and probably 2 D-Shift, You somehow managed to not die.

You posted that shit on last thread. Wait for an optimized netdeck like a sheep you are.

>Ramp is shit against Aggro.
kek

if aggro goes first the game is slightly in their favor
if dragon goes first the game is heavily in their favor

PDK has lots of low cost followers. They have a much easier time surviving the early game.

So far I've met lots sword and dragon like what /svg/ is saying, plus some aggro blood. My take on this is:

1. Sword is easier to deal with than dragon. As long as you goes first you can pretty much stop the aggression. Even if you go second, if you draw into enough wards, you can still win.
2. I've never won against a dragon yet. You'll never know whether it is traditional ramp, PDK, PDK + storm or storm from the first 5 turns. I always mulligan for PDK, though it is impossible to both kill PDK and fend of the storm. If they got 3 PDKs, it is impossible to kill the third one. BnB on turn 6 is just too late to deal with any of it and roach is not fast enough.

Hence, I can say that sword is the best aggro deck out there which is why it is played, but the tactic of winning against it is not much different from traditional aggro. PDK dragon however I have no idea how to deal with. It has too many hp so WotF is not an answer. It spam board so mirror into ETA can't guarantee a kill on them, and the storm is always hitting face because PDK kills the wards. Any idea how to counter the deck?

I am actually not that attached to Shadow in general though, just glad that I got that shit done in the end

Right now it just feels that Shadow just doesnt do much to keep up unless they highrolled to Atomy and Mammoth

Wait for nerf.

Shadowlog stats have always shown aggro is better, doesn't matter who goes first.
Yes instead of playing removal spells they're trying to fetch followers instead with Dragon Summoner making an aggro player's job even easier than before.

shadow as a whole is dead

not that i care though since i switched to blood in rob

>Shit low cost followers and flame lizards
>Clears your board with super ease
>Heals all the damage without giving a single fuck
>Then you die to the absolutely fuckery that is a 10pp dragon

Its actually pretty hard to curve perfectly as aggro to kill them while its insanely easy for them to curve perfectly into sibyl and every single wincon

Rank? Because your post doesn't prove anything. I only see someone pulling another tactic to say stupid shit.

>Get to 1k to masters
>Start to get matched against only dragon cunts
>Now 1500 to masters

Balanced game

>Shadowlog stats have always shown aggro is better, doesn't matter who goes first.
nah, kys

PDK fucking sucks. I've lost to aggro bats and aggro sword several times now. Tier 0 my ass.

I was wondering, when it comes to Shadow(and Haven for me), it always feels rather boring to play, they arent that flashy in general isnt it

No point arguing with you, you're obsessed with Sibyl and think it's a wincon.
Great argument retard.

>Too retarded to win with the most broken shit right now

you cant make this shit up

Which requires a higher IQ to play, Dshift or OTK Roach?

If you don't draw Sybil by turn 5 while already ramping once it's an auto lose. And even then blood and sword can flood the board faster than you can remove it. Why don't you try actually playing the game rather than being retarded?

You can say the same thing about someone who loses playing Sword.

Literal monkey can play dshift and win.

I am not trying to prove anything. I was asking for ways to deal with PDK.

>turn 1 insight
Very skilled.

There's zero so enjoy 26 more days of this cancer meta

Roach

Dshift requires more thinking than most decks. Just because you hate it doesn't make this statement not true.

>all you perfect meta deck faggots still in C rank

GET OUT, THE EVENT IS OVER

This is the best meta since standard though?

Control Blood, classic Ramp Dragon. PDK Dragon is nowhere even close to neutral blood back in wonderland.

>Dshift requires more thinking than most decks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

The only hard thinking in DShift is whether or not you should save removal. The spellboosting math is easy most of the time.

Make me.

lol

These are the type of responses I expect from this general. No substance into making an argument, just childish "LEL" replies.

>play aggro sword against mirror
>make tempo plays instead of just hitting face
>get roped and conceded to

Any ways for forest to counter it?

how many summon juliet cards do you include? i have seen lists where they use only 1 copy

It's not even close to Ramp/Shadow during ToG.

What the fuck did you expect when its filled with literal children that are just shitposting about how dragon is the most perfect and balanced thing since standard?

The game and the thread are both being ruined by dragon and we're not going to get a break from this til nerfs

Any deck that has mail of obliteration?

>tfw really liked Mars, but can't play Mars because 5PP for 2 Novice Rider is just better.

>Razakus priest, midrange druid. Jade druid is nowhere even close to pirate warrior back in MSG

Where have I heard this defense before?

Is this the time to move back to HS? I already reached master in my 1 month playing.

I ran ye olde Neutral OTK Roach again. PDK is still super allergic to T6 Aegis like its ancestor.

Brambles or Forest of Dreams in Aggro Forest?

Are you serious? Deflecting your shitposters to dragon?

>hmm should i remove the enemies board or do i let him rape my face
yes very hard thinks xd

Man-Eating mangrove

I am running that too. Turn 6 Aegis just dies to Forte. After that I have not much way to deal with board of 1/5s. I doubt I can even win the game if I draw the second Aegis.

It's mostly "Save Twins for PDK or die", though Cassiopeia also helps on occassion if there's only 1 PDK.

>Play midrange
>Get shit on by aggro monkeys
>Play control
>Get shit on by Dshits

We can't win guys, it's over.

>play midrange shadow
>shit on aggro sword with Belenus, Ceres and Saber Alter
>KOUSHIN SEYO
>win
I don't see the problem.

Well the dragons I face today, one of them have 3 (I killed 2, no way for me to kill the thrid), one of them have 2 (I killed neither, not enough neutrals in hand), and the last one didn't reveal any PDK, just storm me with Forte and tripe bane storm 2/2s. I am still running WotF because it comes a turn earlier and is better against sword.

I'm also deciding if I should still use my 3 AEs or switch to grimmir for a more consistent neutral hand, but I currently don't have enough forest games yet. Regardless, I'm still pleased that this meta is finally playable as forest.

Not that guy but try playing dshift yourself. Especially in this aggro meta. You obviously have never played the deck before. It requires some more thought than just flood board and unga bunga hurrdurrr.

>losing to aggro as midrange

PDK isn't aggro, it's """"""midrange""""".

You're just falling for the dragon "EVeryone is cancer except me" shitposters

So honestly, is that three time special crystal pack worth it? Getting a lot of packs seems useful with the daily deal.

>play sword
>deck is 3/4 storm
>STILL don't draw any when I need it
>opponent sword literally perfect curves every single time
I fucking hate this fucking game so much