/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1306

Good friends edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065
Idea Factory announced a 4GO art contest: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/912764966251503619
New Drama CDs discovered: youtu.be/PjL7q92BpZw

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uVquExMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UjE126KvPZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Neptune!

This is Vert, and I love her.
Love your chosen goddess, and succumb not to the pointless shitposts.

There's not general rule for mansions, honestly. The one on /ksg/ is mostly about the characters while /dsg/'s mansion is a shitfest where people get mad about builds, people praising ENB (a Youtube guy who loves to overthink every little detail), and shitting on invaders/duelfags.

Reminder that Vert is a heartless seductress who draws people in with her beauty and affectionate personality, and fleeces them for all the in-game items and real world money they're worth.

Chika is actually one of her victims. She pretended to be in love with Chika for years in one of her MMOs, and poor Chika has never been able to accept that it was all a lie.

>that filename
With pleasure.

Ah, so if there is no hard and fast rule for mansions, can we burn ours down and build over it? regulate the current occupants to some horrid fap basement of shame? Perhaps Red's bad wifey box/ Vert's Yaoi dungeon?

>Red's bad wifey box
WOAH HEY
Crual and unusual execution are against the Geneva Convention.

Mansion.

I love Nepgear, I wish she was real.

>Nepgear becomes real
>she friendzones you when you confess

What do you do now?

Nep is the sexiest

I love Gearnon, I wish he was canon.

Be very good friends. And peerpressure her into very hot, steamy and very erotic nepping everyday.

i'm low on iffy and compa pics

remedy this for me right now

anyone played mary skelter? how's the tl?

Compa's tits are fucking legendary here holy shit

Here.

I daresay it's my favourite picture.

Unless you get rid of the actual problem, starting over won't fix shit.

Removing Ghostroach's whiny ass for good would be a step forward. We can't progress if that autist keeps sperging about everything, especially since he's setting a terrible example for yurishitters to follow.

It would be hard, but what if we could convince the greater posting population to just shun em? no response, just as if they did not exist. Granted pulling something like that off on Veeky Forums would be nigh impossible. How does one petition for the banning of an especially annoying anonymous poster?

But I like Ghostroach

How about 3D?

>Compa leading Neptune on

She's a natural DENNIS

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
My wife Blanc is the cutest
That's all

Our wife Blanc is so cute.

i see you are anons of taste as well

Blanc is the most adorable.

She really is

I always wondered why she was the only one to have glasses that actually match her color scheme, rather than just red frames.

She's the only one who actually has glasses and didn't just buy them on the spot for a disguise.

I wish we had more glasses Blanc

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uVquExMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UjE126KvPZI

Which Neps would cry at the first Land Before Time movie?

Neputyunu? More like NeputyUzbekistan because I am going to destroy Neptune's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her slut life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Neptune is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Neptune just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this September during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Neptune, called “Doubly Landlocked”, whereby I will dominate Neptune’s tiny slut body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Neptune just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

NepuBuran

Unexpected pasta, nobody cares enough about Turkic nations to make one.

i need more nep legs

Is 4GO on the PSN store yet?

If you take the Big Nep mod that was posted last thread and add a black beret and then round glasses then you get...

cancerous retard

Reminder: Neptune is NOT gay. She is, however, a slut.
Source: The games. She is always talking about hot guys. Guys she wants to bang. Neptune gets what she wants.

user is unemployed!

I love Gearnon. I wish he was mine.

TWO!?

I love Uni! I want to make her my wife!

>Expanding the chain of shitposting further still

The other one would be UD Noire

WHAT IF Lindafag eliminates Gearanon's creepy stalkers so he will be all her's?

Great, 2 Gearnons and 2 stalkers.

Yep, we have officially gone into Kingdom Hearts/Metal Gear Solid territory (more like the latter)

Ekhem

Too bad the only thing that did was reveal "Uni"'s true form.

hello /nepgen/ how are you doing today ?

I'm ok. Not a whole lot going on.

What is the name of the item that stops enemies spawning on the map in VII

Well i'm glad that nothing bad is going on with you

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

Good morning uzume user , hope you will make her !

He won't, Uzume secretly hates him.

Do you have a single fact to back that up ?

It's time for Halloween neps

Will this costume do ?

Please user
Post more Neps in bunny suits they are the best thing ever.

Peashy is now represented in this thread!

Yeah, I'm friends with Uzume. She says that he took her on a date one time and was a huge jerk. She plans to beat him up if she ever sees him again.

I'm glad to hear someone appreciates bunny suits too bad we couldnt post neps in bunny suits in memory of Hugh hefner

Oh my , such nerve from his side im glad she has such a friend like you !

I want to send Rom and Ram on an adventure so Blanc and I can do lewd things.

I want to send Blanc and Rom on an adventure so Ram and I can do lewd things

I want to send Blanc, Rom and Ram on an adventure so I can watch them be happy.

I want Rom and Ram to go on an adventure to save Princess Mina from the nasty and evil Blancwser!

What about treacherous and incarnation of evil VERTOWSER

Yeah, Uzume user just likes Uzume for her body. Sad, really. I'm her true friend, the one who loves her for her heart.

I want to marry Mina and take care of the twins to make her happy.

Jesus Christ, those heads.

Those fucking cheeks what the fuck is wrong with them

What about saving Blanc's fanfic col- I mean Lowee's very confidential documents from the evil boob witch VERTLETTA?

Big Nep is for nepping!

I've always wondered, what does the verb 'Nep' imply exactly?

Why do I find it so much fun to verbally abuse Nepgear until she cries? I told her that she's ugly and stupid and nobody loves her, and oh my god, the little hiccups that came out of her as she sobbed were SO adorable.

What do you think?

It's because nepgear is for preying on sexually. You DID make her feel wanted afterwards by bending her over and nepping her, right?

Well done partner.
Soon, CONQUESTGEAR will no longer be a mere dream...

>big nep notices you staring at her panties
>doesn't want to be in your room anymore

Why is gearfag such a mean and malicious piece of shit?

I really don't get the fuss over the conquest ending.
It was wasn't as intense or amazing as people here hyped it up to be.

anyone know when Cybernep will be added to the digital store on PSN?

I've been looking each day and seen nothing. It should at least be 5 days before release to allow preorders to work and stuff.

What? Of course not. Why would I be nice to Nepgear? She's cutest when she's sniffling and asking me "h-h-how you could say that... I thought you... *hiccup* ... loved me... you... you do still love me... don't you...? *whimper*"

Now we wait for Uni to post her smut

iris heart will teach nepgear how to fuck someone like you with strapon bigbang and put that mouth of yours for some good

It's not about being nice, retard. It's about taking advantage of her weakness.

You mean keep her around with occasional good behavior? I don't have to do that, user. She's so weak-willed that she'll forgive anything.

Unless... you're saying that being kind sometimes will cause even more emotional harm?

...Serious question, are you retarded, or gay? It's not about "good behavior." It's not about "being kind."

>Unless... you're saying that being kind sometimes will cause even more emotional harm?
>he doesn't know