>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Our general is usually on life support because we're all too busy with actually playing. Yes. You've found one of the best generals in existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14055030
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26207?Meet-the-Character-–-Proctor-Luciana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buff dunmer!

re-posting

QUESTION TIME FOR NA PC

Who here is vet trial ready? I've been seeing a lot of posts now with people wanting to do trials. Surely if there's enough people interested we can make /tesog/ great again?

How to know if you're vet trial ready:
DPS - Has endgame gear (e.g. stambois have TFS, sunderflame, VO, etc., magbois have julianos, necro, moondancer, infallible aether, etc.) and can pull at least 25k+ unbuffed dps.

Healers - Has endgame gear that buffs your teammates i.e. SPC/healing mage/worm/master's resto staff/etc.

Tanks - Has endgame gear that buffs your teammates such as ebon, alkosh, powerful assault, torugs, etc.

Healers and tanks also need to have aggressive horn slotted for enhancing your teammate's dps numbers phallic member significantly.

DPS, healers and tanks also need to have a functioning brain that is willing to listen to instructions and not be brain dead.

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.me/14055030

Is this game dying?

heck no

no its very alive just like the community

If you're still here, then yes the game is very soloable for a large amount of the content available

Neat.
I can get it, including Morrowind expansion, for 13 bucks so I might pull the trigger on it.

>25k+ unbuffed dps
sorry zrif

Not Zrif, but which class are you playing? Maybe someone here can help you.

That seems like a pretty good deal, just make sure that you WILL be getting the base game with it, and not just the "Morrowind upgrade" which obviously only includes the expansion.

Thx, it's the base game + DLC.
Base game alone is even cheaper, costs only 5 eurobucks.

>Primarily a pvp player
>bored of the game/classes to the point i've been doing pve
>Kind've want to roll a stam warden
Should i go through with it? I want a breath of fresh air but i also want to invest my time wisely

What does he mean my unbuffed? Like unbuffed by tank?
Like no surge and crit potions, or just raw dick dps?

Unbuffed means no external buffs that are given from other people such as aggressive horn, another person applying concussed, etc. The only external buff that's acceptable is major fracture/breach, which you can also do yourself if you have the bar space for it.

Yes, you can use surge or crit potions for it, but using surge will be a dps loss since you're losing dps having to re-apply it on cooldown. Better to use pots.

no items
no armor or weapon sets
no skills
just raw dps

Sorc, barely stay at 20k during bosses with surge, igneous weapons, and combat prayer on, AND casting inner light before frags. I'm just not that great at the game.
and I wasn't apologizing for my sub-par dps. /tesog/NA is super casul and couldn't do a vet trial if all the best people available attended. The fact that nHoF happened was a miracle. Burrito Boy needs to temper his expectations, or we're never doing proper scheduled trials again.

i think this just hit all the marks on the head RIP in peace TESOG you kinda had hope almost a year ago

>AND casting inner light before frags
Literally why. If you want some sorc advice just reply saying so.

>/tesog/NA is super casul and couldn't do a vet trial if all the best people available attended
We got to the final boss of vAA with absolutely no problems whatsoever and even got the mage down to sub 50k health. This was with no planning and real coordination.

>The fact that nHoF happened was a miracle.
A miracle that has happened three times by my count of being there. I don't think /tesog/ is bad if we can manage to do a full guild run of that trial and finish it without a problem. discarding the first trial run of that, we we're just learning the mechanics :^)

We've also completed all trials on normal, the next step is doing them on vet.

>Burrito Boy needs to temper his expectations
Not necessarily his expectations, but these expectations are pretty much universally agreed to be the absolute minimum to do vet trials without pulling your hair out.

Look, we have some pretty good people in the guild. I've played with a few of them and can see that. I believe we can do vet trials.

ded bump

Is Zrif still alive? He isn't injured or anything right?
Last thread said something about he got hurt and not sure if that was a joke or not.

You should only cast inner light before your ulti. And its not neccesary. What you need is rotation. Put your aoes down, spam force pulse while weaving and use frags when it procs.

Depends on what you consider dead, alive and dying.

He is alive and well. We were just shitposting.

Do you people create characters to maximize stats or to roleplay and have fun?

I always play as a Breton in ES games so I chose that for my sorc. I do wish however my dps potential was the same as an Altmer because of muh autism.

Maximize stats on DPS, anything that isn't straight useless on Healer/Tanks.

Having 52k magicka is fucking nice.

When will we see Power Armor, guns, and technology?

I thought the Dwemer were the most advanced race, beyond what was capable in regular Tamrielic fashion.

Is it only pcna that's alive or are the other guilds alive I need friends in tamriel.

>When will we see Power Armor, guns, and technology?
Hopefully never

Dwemer are asleep, post cute welwas

>Power Armor
They had that in lore. See: Chimarvamidium
>guns
They had those too. Magical powered guns called Arquebuses, sometimes installed in their automatons.

>the most advanced race
Pffft, hardly. Educate yourself, Nirnling.

Haven't you heard?

Bethesda confirmed a multi-game continuity with their biggest games being in ONE timeline.

Fallout Series -> Elder Scrolls Series -> Unnamed new series

Hence, the Dwemer being so "advanced" while tamrielic magic just being future tech.

RP. Sooner or later I knew I'd be OP even if it took years.

t.Argonian

I guess then it makes sense that Pelinal Whitestrake is a time-traveling cyborg bent on killing elves.

He's probably a time traveler from the Fallout-verse who went mad with what he saw - hence the homicidal tendencies and elf killing.

>do 26k DPS on my main without crit potions
>have a fully geared healer that I haven't run trials with yet because I scared
>about to have a max level DK tank
I think I'm ready :^)

>tfw healer but don't have the imperial dlc or the patience to grind out spc gear
>done trials before
>understand when i'm doing something wrong doubly so when you've got someone yelling in your ear
>just want the skin from MoL

dad.

>or the patience to grind out spc gear
Got all my stuff in 2 runs of normal and opening the treasure room 3 times, should have got it when it was on sale a few weeks ago.

I bought the Thieves DLC a day before the crown sale.
Imagine hatred.

You can always just sub for a month when you can and do a few runs then.
Honestly isn't too important depending on your group since the other healer will most likely run it anyway, just helps to keep it up 100%

What's BiS for pve magblade now? Used to run scathing+bsw+1 kena but apparently scathing got nerfed

Scathing is still strong even with the path nerf since most of your other damage is direct anyway, Julianos is great, so are the trial sets.

In a few weeks.

maybe i'll see if my old rotation still works then. Is divines/sharpened still top dog for armor/staves or has that changed too?

EU is alive but not alive enough for regular trials

I don't see any of these new items, aside from the Werewolf Lord which is shit. Where are the new items like the doll masks/hat?

And I say that as an avid werewolf psuedo-roleplayer/enthusiast

It's just a fucking The Sims Werewolf in a tacky outfit. I hate it.

>Werewolf Lord which is shit

I'm disappointed in this as well. First off, why does it completely change your model? It should be an outfit/costume not an ugly poly model.

infused/nirn on staves, divines/infused is still best on armor yeah, though most magic using apprentice or lover now since the nerf to thief

rrrreeeee

crown sale when

rrreeeee

Sorry I should have said I'm a eu sonyfagboy please no bully. I have a pvp guild just no consistent group to run dailys or trials.

the guildmaster of ps4eu was looking for more people to play with a few weeks ago not sure if the OP is current.

Nice user thanks will give him a message.

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26207?Meet-the-Character-–-Proctor-Luciana
meet the robomilf

lob u, bbs

If i destroy my old gold staves will i get some rosins back?

possibly

y-you too

Sometimes you can get one (1) back. Be sure to thank your lord and savior ZoS!

How to place map pings for group?

okay we gucci then
good joke ;___;

How viable elegance is? On dk or sorc (overload or non overload)? Is it doable

PvP I guess
I used to use it with stygian on my magblade ganking build, I don't think it's worth it since the heavy attack damage nerf

>enjoying tank way more than I thought I would
At least these queues are more than worth it.

What did he say?

he told the daedra that they didn't actually exist, and he could poof them out of existence if he gave the word. the only reason they are alive are out of sotha sil's good graces, so long as they stop stirring their fingers in tamriel often. he values life, no matter what it may be

to put it simply, padomay is anu's tulpa and daedra are schizoid shadow people. they aren't really there.

Probably ensured them a place in Nirn Final. If that's true then we are the bad guys and truly a pawn of Molag Bal and this really was part of his plan all along.

Whatever he offered, it didn't work since the Princes still mess with Nirn all the time, even the Princes that are "bound" by the bargain.

In truth I always thought the deal was not supposed to last in perpetuity and applied only to the conclusion of the Fourscore War (with the assassination the emperor and the rise of Akaviri Potentate).

Hi /tesog/, had the game for less than a week and I'm surprisingly enjoying myself, but I got to ask, is this normal behaviour for people when doing random dungeons?

Probably just some assmad high elf T B H, you should be fine

Bump

*bumps into the thread*

oh, you guys are still here huh?

>Want to farm White Gold Tower for Spell Power cure
>Don't want to babysit 3 level 11s on my healer even though queues are instant
>dps queue takes 8000 years
Should I just use an ice staff on my sorc and say i'm a tank?

yes

really don't need a tank for wgt

I just don't want to be anything like the scumfucks I see who queue as tank, but are just slobs in heavy armor with two-handers and no aggro skills at all.

play as a DPS/healer and just heal useful people, DPS the rest of the time

>eso has more choices than skyrim
I don't know how to feel about this

Roleplay. Funnily enough though my roleplay seems to be the best stats wise? High Elf Sorc

>more choices
>often better writing
>even better quests
>mfw

I already have a hard time keeping retards alive on my actual healer in some normal dungeons because they make it their mission to stand in every aoe for as long as possible. No way I could do it with only a twilight matriarch.

Shift left click

Shift right click to remove it

Ive been ready, there just arent enough people on ever

Do all jewelry sets come in gold? I really need some good Lunar Bastion jewelry.

Thanks.

Not every set will, but trials sets do so you're good.

Nice. So do I need alliance points to get them or can I use gold? I don't pvp at all.

You need to run vMoL to get them.
The overworld sets that used to be trial sets you can buy with AP or gold from guild traders but that is random each week.

Doesn't that only give purple jewelry? nMoL only gave me blue.

Doesn't the golden rotate legendary jewelry for all sets or is it only for certain ones?

Maybe it's hardmode and leaderboards then, I don't really know mate not good enough for vet myself.

Not all sets no.

>that book in the the morrowind tribunal temple that sotha sil put personal notes in
he's so cute

>morrowind
i meant mournhold

What are some fun builds as a Vampire? I saw someones Vamp character was using a Wood Elf NB with Dest Staff + 2H.

What else can I do?

>doing trials requires 12
>barely 7 online tops

Youll never get a consistent group going with a dead ass guild

If you want to pull those try hard deeps of 30k, then dont do it.

Otherwise go nuts

>if veya lives she is sent to alinor to see raz
CONFIRMED

I mean, the last time we did a full /tesog/ trial run was I think 3 weeks ago doing nHoF. That was on a whim (and during the 'dead ass guild' period).

Now imagine what actual planning and setting a date can accomplish.