/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

Non lewd edition.

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/4859-raeza-follower-sse-version-child-drow-updated-24-jan-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, I bust my ass making skyrim mods. I'll be damned if somebody calls me a fuckhead knowing full well I can't say anything back and still gets to use my work without consequence, because if I get banned, I can't upload files anymore, and any record of the success of the work(which is a nice little trophy for my wall) gets erased. If he gets banned, he essentially just loses the right to comment on files.

You're not a mod author. Your opinion of how things affect us is completely uninformed.

What is clear from our end is that the community is becoming increasingly toxic toward creators and the Nexus mods are doing their best to find a good compromise to keep us happy. Because every one of your favorite authors has gotten that one comment that makes them just seethe and has considered deleting everything and just using other people's work instead of making their own. We've all thought about it, and we talk about it on a regular basis.

If you want your "free speech" back(I look at it more as the ability to talk to the author directly, you DO have other places where you can review stuff where nobody can stop you), you need to convince the community to start being more respectful in general to mod authors. Because we can just stop modding. Lord knows my general temperament would be better if I didn't get called a dick 5 times every day by some random troll 2000 miles away, and if I quit then I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. Then nobody wins.

You talk about the community needing to be able to trust the authors, but what you forget is that the community has long ago lost OUR trust. That's why the system was put in place. So we could honestly give a fuck about you trusting us.

Where is this from anyway?

Port your mod to SSE and I'll tell you.

A general died for this general to be split.
>You cannot say a food tastes bad because you're not a chef.
>You cannot say a movie is bad because you're not a film director.

>toxic
This one fucking word though.
It tells me everything, from the type of people this person hangs out with to what they watch on YouTube.

When did people on the internet become such big babies that they take to heart just being called a dick? I've been called worse.

>getting mad over obvious pasta

I know it's pasta but it got my noggin a joggin

>Download Starfire NPC's
>All commoner npc's attack me on sight
>Open the CS
>All of them have Attack set to 88 under AI

Jesus fucking christ. Is there a way to batch edit npc's instead of editing one at a time?

Vampire post.

kys

Have you checked for people complaining about that with the mod?

Vampire Lord or Werewolf?

Do you want to be molag bal's fuck-puppet or hircine's one?

Vampire Lord, duh.

werebear

why is there 2 threads up?

Someone made a thread with an incorrect op. Someone else made a correct thread. Instead of migrating and letting the old one die as we would usually do, some people stayed in the old one. At this point, who knows.

Because Cancertears hasn't infected the other thread.

Muh drama, muh e-celebs

It's a typo you faggot. The OP is fine.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.
Also
>typo
>The Elder Scrolls Lewd General
>Lewd
It's not a typo.

It's literally not a typo. Did he typo /tesg/ into /teslg/ AND typo the word "lewd" into the middle of the sentence? He copied the title word per word from the /aco/ thread or already had it set in his subject line because he had made the thread there.

We have ALWAYS migrated to the properly formatted thread. ALWAYS. Drop it already.

cry more

I think the original was from the nexus forum, when people complained about the paid mods by Valve/Bethesda.

>drama over a small mistake
>this is the state of tesg

What what.

Post anything.

i wanna see her nipples

>ywn have nim licking your cock while mavis is sitting on your face

And get myself banned for lewd posting like Freir did yesterday? No way, Jose!

Seek help and stop sexualizing innocent vampire lolis.

>the molten lava starts seeping into the husk
I wish I could just play with one of the mightiest forces of nature

Parentpost

aco

Anything.

>Implying you care about being banned
>Implying you just don't use a proxy

That's not really what I meant, user, but thankyou for helping.

Posting!

honestly if it was more reasonably priced and not behind the jewish funmoney system, I'd probably buy some of the CC shit
hell if they went through steam like normal I'd definitely get something like the magic pack on sale, but no, have to obfuscate it as much as possible because you can't just say
>we're mixing horse armor with paid mods, here's some dlc
gotta make it its own thing to trick console babs and squeeze EVEN MORE jewery in with the pre-set point packs (forcing you to overspend for cheap stuff AND trying to dissociate it from a direct monetary value to encourage easier spending) shit even microsoft caved and switched from their ebin points system to real dollars, but bethesda is just catching up
tl;dr I'd take it up the ass but they don't even have the decency to lube anymore

Cute! CUTE!

>just a normal teenager with headphones sitting on a kitchen counter in a studio apartment
remember when we were in high fantasy norway fighting dragons?

Shut up, Theo.

I'll consider it an-
*checked /aco/*
WHO THE HECK DRAGGED INNOCENT MAVIS INTO THAT DEN OF DEGENERACY??

>Seek help and stop sexualizing innocent vampire lolis.
Says the guy who shopped cum onto his loli waifu and posted it on reddit for everyone to see.

He also posted his loli in skimpy armor, had her kneeling infront of the camera with her tongue out and hands cupped under her, and lastly but his loli in skimpy armor between Haar and Faust in a bedroom.

SWOMP

Who's that?

ask it nicely

Does your character get to the Cloud distric often? Oh what am I saying, of course they don't.

Does anyone have the SSE version of Raeza?
The nexus page is gone.

moin moin

Where can I get WAC for Oblivion and which modules should I use ?
Is it worth it ?
Any external patches or fixes I should look for ?

Come on senpai pls deliver

woops

fuck off cancer nigger

>just started modding skyrim
>take pictures of waifu
>end up deleting them few hours later because they aren't perfect

oh my god how vulgar

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/4859-raeza-follower-sse-version-child-drow-updated-24-jan-2017/

we dont speak german around here
nur manchmal

Okay, check out the /aco/ thread. I gave her a different hair too.

me everytime
and then the single one i do end up saving ends up getting deleted a couple of days later when i save another image that i think looks better in comparison and i get stuck in a loop

Post something, every pic is appreciated except by losers that have ideal waifu traits
kämpft mich

I want to share my waifus but I can never escape this cycle

Thanks but the link on ATF is dead and the blog has only the version for non SE Skyrim.

>blacked shit
stop shoving racemixing propaganda dammit, i just want to fap in peace.

How do I fix the body not matching with the head? I installed cloneskin and it doesn't match, everything else I install works fine.

aw shit.

Wrong normal map

What's his story?

>using the outdated cloneskin
had it comin

didn't this general used to say skse would never come to se in the op?

didnt you plan on suicide?

still working on him. looking for the right armor and a good circlet that resembles zarbon (pic related).
at the moment all i've came up with for his lore is deserter

Where do I get the right normal maps

>Zarbon
Why not Dodoria?

is there a reason why you refuse to enable AA or are you just a typical toaster shitposter?

Keep up the good work user.

I took these shots yesturday.
I've enabled AA !! just havent taken any recent pics

oh no lmao

Thanks !

So Good
Post more of these, I need a new wallpaper

Do you want lewd wallpaper? Like a troll ravaging a poor little breton boy.

Do I create a cute altmer boy or cute breton boy?

Ada or Theo? Either way, please don't do that to the boi.

no
yes

smol altmer

Oh would you just fuck off with your concerned big sister RP. You lewded both of them already you piece of shit.

Comfy as shit.

user from here told me Hunterborn is a piece of shit, is it?
Is Hunting in Skyrim any better?

>tfw cant make makeup look good on my male character

You can't make a bold claim like that without proofs to back it up.

>male character
>makeup
Fags do look bad no matter what

Stop removing your trip faggot

Cringe

I did, how'd you guess?

Is there a list of good equipement mods that are inculded in levelled list?
I want more variety but no ports from Witcher or other games.
I checked the OP but there is many items that don't fit or aren't integrated in levelled list.
I like items that match the world, like in Brigandage or Common Clothes.

You might as well not even use the trip at this stage.

It's only natural others, too, would have that reaction to that post (), you're not alone.

>trying this hard to stir shit on /tesg/ and /teslg/

Unironically begging you to PLEASE seek mental help and take your meds.

W/e, keep putting that makeup on, sweetie, I'm sure Bjorn will appreciate it.

Take your meds