/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Best giri.

Good OP

penis

>no edition edition

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

My gf is a cutie

>beaten by the kiriclitty
agreed

What do you think those background colors are indicating?

>the color difference between the two sprites

We already had this discussion! It's purely coincidence. Purely.

I'll beat you any day of the week.

I love Kaede

Mitty painted more blood on her!

GONTA BIG DICK

man fuck this game leading me on for so long and then revealing that everythings fucked anyway, it felt like i just wasted hours of my life for nothing.
the fucking end where the dumb investigator bitch dies is better
FUCK
dont fucking play this shit game

>saying this in the general where everybody has already played it

You have a tendancy to make the most "not gay" sentences, its like your gaydar posted for ya.
Ignore this guy, do it anyway.

Basically how i felt.
Felt like it didnt just make that particular game irrelevant, but the entire series irrelevant by generalizing the fans response to the DR series(and basically making everything not-canon).
Thanks to this even if a sequel/prequel is made I probably wont play it.

>mfw kokichi bullied miu

Is that some gay pride flag?

It's okay, I won't.
I know that it's a waste if time.

[Robot bear vomiting loudly]

I thought it was a rainbow, reducing it to blue and pink/purple seems lazy.

Koko! "Kokichi's motive to make Gonta a killer in Chapter 4 was to make Kaito mad."
What a weird fandom.
Delet

>Felt like it didnt just make that particular game irrelevant, but the entire series irrelevant by generalizing the fans response to the DR series(and basically making everything not-canon).

If I was Ouma, I'd lick her clit drier than she can squirt out love juice

What concerns me about CH3 - the plan was decent enough, but the glaring issue is still there. The floorboards would creak like a motherfucker when the person was snorting his little white line to get to do their thing. Then the person came back across the cocaineline and still, no creaking. I know its sorta wanting too much, but with the sound in particular being an important part of that case, something like this can't be ignored.

Bisexual flag.

mfw Mitarai accidentally becomes the first victim of my killing game

Mika! I read some good manga today...!
I want to see more Kirumi!

Posting best girls!

Post game release made me realize how there's not much a reason to stay in this general anymore
Maybe, what made me come and stay was the fact that I didn't know everything about the game and I knew I could always find new information here, but now...

Fuck off /v/irgin

Even if there was creaking the sound would have been drowned out by the singing

>Posting best girls!
>posts only shit

Same but for kaede

You can stay and shitpost,while waiting for the next installment.

perverts pls go

Finally got an S card, but it's Usamin. Made me realize how S cards are a giant leap from N cards.

Still best girl

I will admit to you that my attachment for this series wasn't that much at the point of waiting for next games, I only really cared about the characters
Also I am not very interested in shitposting in general

>S

Wew, just wait until you get your first U. Man does it feel good. inb4 it's also Usami

fine take this

She's probably the best one in SDR2

Speaking of Usami, what the hell's wrong with her English sound quality? It sounds like she recorded her lines while in the shower or something.

Good taste bro

post some angie pics

I love Mahoney!
She's like...a vanilla pudding. Seems plain at first but is sweet and a classic favourite.

So did Hoshi consent into Kirumi killing him or...?

rude

He turned away "to pick up tennis balls" right after Kirumi told him her motive.

He was willing to die to help her cause.

Man, I hope it's Izuru because he's best boy.

What kind of Angie pics?

cumslut

any pics with Angie in them

the thing is a lot of people don't care about that because they were too invested into the story and characters which made them feel cheated because of the twist, they can't cope with that fact

you can't change their opinion no matter how much sense it makes since the most important part they cared about was shattered, only sensible thing to do is to chuckle at their whining and their sad mental state

Tenko is for lewd.

I like the Nee-san AU of Chapter 3 better.

The more I think about that case the more I find signs that he wanted to live desu

But he's so boring.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

I know, but he literally is the BEST boy, best in everything.

>filename
Kirianon is that you?

tru

I understood the point they were trying to convey, but at the same time not really.
From what I understood theyre not fictional characters anyway, at most theyre just a fictional personality.
They pretty also just made everything in DR1, and 2 not-canon as far as the story is concerned, idk the ending just feels like a really weird cop-out.

user, please.

Why can't I screenshot in my vita? I want to show my waifu team.

>just finished 4th trial
I really enjoyed his antics at first but at this point I think he's even more evil than Junko, I'm almost impressed. He's kinda similar to Komaeda but leaves a terrible taste in your mouth.

I wish his bonus interactions were more than just 'you're boring' and 'your actions are pointless'. It feels kind of wasteful.

No! I'm past using terms like that.

That's a nice gun you got there.

He's fucking great, and you haven't seen anything yet
Case 5 is fantastic
Still not as good as 2-5 though

This is why I'm asking because people keep saying different things about it
Some say he truly sacrificed himself for Kirumi's country because he has no will to live and he only left the scratches in the sink because it's a natural reaction when drowning

slightly late Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

You walk through the streets at night and these guys show up. What do you do?

I love this

Also that door to Rantarou's lab as well as the fact that we haven't seen Kokichi's lab yet really got me on the edge of my seat. What's with that knife icon? I can't wait to find out.

I thought (or at least it's what I felt) it was mostly in agreement that V3 is alternative universe meant to mirroring our world where Danganronpa are fictional.
DR1 and DR2 stories are still canon as long as you can consider that V3 took place in different universe/story.

let them rape me

Ask if they need new members

This is still the worst picture ever created. I hate you.

The natural response thing was already proved to be wrong, during the investigation and even climax scene, saihara says that those scratches could only be caused by a metal object which was hoshi's handcuffs that showed scratches on them as well. Of course he tried to take them out.

I can't seem to find the HQ audio pack on the European ps store for vita. Has anyone had this issue or have they said when it would be uploaded?

Love what?

Ryoma > Kaede > Kiyo > Miu > Ouma > Maki > Gonta > Keebo > Kirumi > Shuuichi > Kaito > Rantarou > Himiko > Tenko > Angie > Tsumugi

disclaimer this isn't quality of writing tier list, but personal favorite characters list e.g. Shuichi is easily the most human MC yet and of the best written characters in the series, but he's an annoying fuckboi and my least favorite one

the second one is his best creepy sprite and his fourth one is disappointing as shit, was expecting more
also first one has terrible coloring on his face, looks like a white mask

how long until DICE gets a spinoff manga/game/whatever
there has to be a reason it shows 9 dudes instead of supposed 10(and in both pictures of the crew)

Love you too

>worst
Trust me lad, I've seen worse.

I get the feeling Ryoma thought Kirumi would kill him instantly or knock him out first instead of him drowning while conscious.

I like your list but is gonta that high?

Who had the best Argument Armament outfit?

Like I said it on the other thread, A good blow to the back of the head is a insta kill in many cases.

What did you expect from someone who posts Ibuki
Good taste?
Lmao

>he hasn't read the doujin where kiri and sayaka are raped repeatedly infront of naegi