youtube.com/watch?v=_vQA8asHIbg
youtube.com/watch?v=wZERDjLUTyI
youtube.com/watch?v=NNOnghienKI
youtu.be/oc0_3A3ksCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miu Iruma

It's just a game, bro

Why is she so perfect bros?

Anyone have any specific lines they want screenshots of? I'm watching a Longplay of the game and can take any if you give a little context:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM9-Hy1anw

Any cute Maki moments

Please screencap all funny Miu bantz.
I would legitimately be very grateful, I wish I'd done it when I was playing.

I'm more looking for specific ones if you can think of any, here's one I just saw early on.

This will come in handy, thanks user

I liked the game overall. Too bad that Harukawa ended up disappointing

Why didn't Korekiyo take the first blood perk?

...That's a really good question. Maybe in his mind, if he got out that easily, it'd put him on the map as a murder suspect?

He probably hadn't finished deciding which girls were admirable yet.

Miu's pussy juices

So its fact that Kokichi was actually a good guy the entire time right and was the best boy.

MOMMY

What are the current cubs rankings?

Based Monodam > others

>the case was only solved because Miu liked her role as mom and Monotaro accepted it

Monokid > Monodam > literally who

Montaro got the most "development" imo. People might like MEMEdam better though.

Somebody explain how Tsumugi made the outside world look destroyed if its actually completely fine

Only protag to get his dick wet ingame

Hollywood magic

ONE

Monokid was great when he was introduced in season 13
Having Ibuki Mioda act as an avatar for Junko was great and her modified Monokuma concept fit that season perfectly
He was also great in season 37 when he kept bullying the ultimate bassist

I want to suffocate myself with Himiko's freshly used bloomers!

Man somebody spoiled that twist in season 13 for me. I loved Ibuki Mioda in 2 and her daughter hating music in 7 was a nice touch. It sucks playing through 13 already knowing that was coming.
Still that time Monodam broke the fourth wall in season 42 was my favorite moment. At the time I was awestruck by the idea that we were supposed to recognize he's clearly a fusion of Rantaro from the then unannounced 43 and Junko in 0. After playing it again though it was foreshadowed so much. I mean if Makoto eats pudding in the bathouse scene it's guaranteed one of the machines has a little Junko.

Gundam simply doesn't believe in underwear huh?

Danganronpa was cancelled before they even reached the ending. Tsumugi deciding to add Keebo which led to millions of people watching Miu take shits is what got it cancelled. Miu accidentally saved the day

he has some good taste, nothing feels better than freeballing it

I wonder why they dropped Monomi?
She was kind of annoying in 2, but she had potential
Like when she went evil in 9

Don't worry she'll be alright

She's almost like some kind of hamster

makes no sense, you meet guys in love hotel too

Well yeah, but you don't fuck them they all leave before the real action begins. The girls all end in intimacy and a "..."

NO, THAT'S WRONG

Where do you find mukuro/bottom third from?

Wait...
What was so important about Shuichi's hat?

>implying millions of people didn't choose to see Miu take shits

It hid the ahoge to try hide the twist

Gonta very clearly fucks your anus

>do her Love Hotel event
>it's not masochistic BDSM shit but her romance with a childhood friend and wanting a child (and becomes dominant)
>remember FTE revealed she has no friends and has trust issues
>she wants to be a good mother and likes kids

Fuck. What is this feeling?

それは違う

No but why did he snap at Miu when she was shit talking it?

You are thinking about Season 32 but this is season 53 user.

He didn't want her to know he was staring at her boobs

What do you mean?

I asked this before but I'll ask again for the late night early morning crowd.

Realistically what direction do you think they could take the series? Should they just ante up the killing games or try and craft a new identity for the series? Or maybe have a mainline and separate for them to do other genres or visual novel styles

Did anyone else guess who the mastermind was just because she hadn't done anything important yet and never even used her talent?

Ultra despair girls 2 that's just a Hitman clone but with Touko

"Danganronpa's Greatest Hits" the best cases from Danganronpa 4-51.

From best to worst:
Monotaro: Was actually useful in chapter 4's trial, also his forgetfulness was funny
Monodam: Just wanted his siblings to get along, and to stop bullying
Monophanie: Stupidly overdone daddy issues and actual incest with Monotaro got a laugh out of me
Monokid and Monosuke: Neither were really that important, and both were just tropes of "smart one" and "cool one"

Other than maybe swapping around Monotaro and Monodam, this is the definitive list

Thanks I skipped a lot of season 13 thanks to you and I am surprised that you liked season 42 it's vastly underatted. To know that Hajime Hinata came through for Hope and Despair again while Makoto did not make it and left it up to the new remnents of Hope.

I don't wanna say I guessed it because I had a bunch of ideas running through my head but yes after a certain point I was noticing that she was getting by the game doing basically nothing and as soon as they started mentioning that I started being super suspicious

meant to reply to

>Gundam
More like Tsukasa Kadoya

She was useful throughout the series its just you never witnessed season 52 with Rentaro taking one for the team and with Tsumagi she pretended to be the ultimate Biologist throughout the trial against Anonoko who ended up being the Mastermind. If it was not for her and Rentaro the game would have not continued to season 53.

Love, user. It's love.

Reminds me of Danganronpa 28
>All the males get killed off save MC and he decides to just keep living at the school with all the surviving girls
The absolute madman

>tfw it starts playing in trial 6

youtube.com/watch?v=PSnm_U1nSH0

Is the Future Arc OP the only good thing to come out of the Danganronpa 3 anime?
Memezo boys need not apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vQA8asHIbg

All the new songs were good.

kaede's voice actress sings it, she also sings "recall the end" (credit song)

So we can all agree the series has been downhill since season 37 right?

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZERDjLUTyI

Yeah, but if you spend every free time events with her she makes a reference to 15 that suggests she's just Monokuma's little sister in disguise.
There's some theories floating around that she's the mastermind of 8 if you ignore the H scenes.

V3 epilogue!

you think *that* is lewd?
user please.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNOnghienKI

That version is nsfw.

99% of the fanart posted in these threads look terrible

THIS IS A BLUEBOARD user

Enjoy your ban

youtu.be/oc0_3A3ksCE

>TFW you realized Monaca from Despair Girls was Himiko the Mastermind

That plot twist was amazing.

>"Hope Blooms"
>That choir right afterwards
I still get goosebumps, hearing that after the finale of the anime almost made me cry

Yeah but that's just chapter 4.
By chapter 6 he refuses to ejaculate effectively ending the human race.
The epilogue just makes it worse when they eviscerate his body to harvest his semen.

hard to top that

MY EYES MY EEEEEYES

>ywn ahogefuck kaede
why live

Fuck that, it's been downhill since 15.
Except for season 24 that supdtly implies that characters will break the fourth wall in season 53 and fans will be mildly annoyed for the next year until 4 comes out.

The more I look at this picture, the more it disgusts me.

>Kirumi's fucking muzzle of a face
>Shuichi's vagina mouth
>Angie's snake (?) tongue giving the poor bastard an ear infection
>That ear swab getting jammed in there at the worst possible angle

Holy shit, this would be fantastic
>rewtinnessing the utter madness that was Shinji in DR25
>Keima's murder that took literal days from DR33
>Yoko's battle with Monokuma in DR44
>Megumi siding with the mastermind in DR10
I AM FULLY ERECT RIGHT NOW

I unironically loved everything DR3 had to offer it was a great addition to the franchise, also it was pretty cool seeing Makoto tap into his inner hopeman there.
Also it game me the best DR character Chisa

>seasonposting

Keebo can't be dead as we as the player sees what he sees.
He's just backing off and disguising himself because he wants to see where the lewds go.

>those unnecessary D3 characters

>we as the player sees what he sees
We're not the TV audience.

You seem upset

>The double-rape homicide case in 43
Kodaka has fucking lost it

The next Danganronpa games consist of the three survivors building a cottage and starting a Harvest Moon sim with new Monobears.

>Keima's murder that took literal days from DR33
On day 32 I swore I would stop reading and eat something. Day 45 I passed out. Finally made it to Day 80 after 4 irl days in the hospital for malnourishment.

I was honestly shocked it took them this long to include rape

Calm down nigga, it's just fiction.

I was hoping they would have included the player in somehow instead of just making it some show

Yes.

She did nothing but make Otaku maymays and after she survived case 5, I knew for sure.

PASS TO THE CENTER

Whats your problem with them? The characters were the least of that anime's problems. I liked alot of them over some main game characters too.