pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

taito.co.jp/arc/news/2862
youtube.com/watch?v=WLZq4hvs_30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a fighter

/fgg/ just doesn't feel right without a sniff op

Play DBFZ!

Last thread was moving at a snail's pace and you still make this thread eight posts early.

I can't wait for sniff shitters to die alone.

What happens when you get them all?

fate/unlimited cummy > blazblue

Did they ever mention what platforms BBCTB will be on? It just hit me that it might not be on PC.

Im playing mvci though and the ost is garbage.

>4 characters in literally zero fighting games

Might be a new record.

Gomen!

in an alternate dimension, there exists an /fgg/ that never uses sniff OPs. how does it look like?

*licks*

All I'm saying is that it's one thing to say that Arms is there because they made some behind the scene deals so it makes sense to them to put it there cause their pockets are full of Nintendo dosh, and it's another to say "give Arms its chance". Arms doesn't deserve any chance and that's it.

Yeah and I've seen ads for GTA but I don't think GTA should be at Evo. Marketing has nothing to do with players. Arms had 10 times the marketing of KOF XIV and it has less entrants still.
I remember arcade popularity rankings and Uniel was doing pretty well, certainly better than Arms, which no one seems to play anymore (if you have proof of japan playing Arms like crazy post it and I'll admit I was wrong).

>Brick why are you quoting the turnout of a small Florida tournament as proof of Japanese player base?
Derp. The point is that anime is less popular in the west and if uniel can get over 150 people for a "small tournament in Florida" then it can certainly do even better in japan when it's more popular.

Is mvci even a fighting game?

dead

It's Arcade exclusive, you filthy gaijin.

They changed the BBtag meters from what they looked like in the EVO trailer
I kinda prefered the old ones

Good news: an "arcade" version for SFV is coming in Japan this 22nd October.

Bad news: It's not a new arcade build, it's just the PC/Steam build inside a cabinet.

what fighting game is this

Fate/Unlimited Codes

are the RWBY girls canonically lesbians? i feel like i've asked this before but i can't remember

Why is this bad news?

What's Ryu's gameplan in MvCI
Who should I pair him up with (preferably a Marvel character)
What stone should I use

Who would rashids rival be in arcade mode?

It doesn't look like anything.
It died a long time ago.

No, its just that the main team is all female so it turned into a tumblr slickfest

Ever just wanted to throw your face into something and suffocate?

The creators said some of the characters will come out as gay eventually as the series progresses. People generally ship Ruby/Weiss and Blake/Yang based on their interactions in the series.

F.A.N.G

Jedah/Ghost Rider, should I?

A noose.

F.A.N.G.

Fang, Nash maybe Kolin.

migration service

>Ruby in BBtag is pre season 4 ruby
>that means if Jaune becomes playable, then no sword-sword

>Nora/Ren officially shipped in show
>Boring ass childhood friends relationship
>Dharma and Greg bullshit characters
fucking trash it.
This is why RWBY general is in /trash

Who would be Abigail's?

Alex

toppest fighting moms

Ibuki after the fart debacle.

post the webm of the shotgun nunchucks

Juri

The one who killed his actual waifu.

Ed

Birdie or Ken.

I never played story mode, did they show who was Rashid's friend and/or what happened to him/her?

Well the one relationship they could of had literally got reduced to ashes
Also a playable cinder would be nice

>Arms doesn't deserve any chance and that's it.
Why not? Have you played it? It's pretty fun and legitimately has more to it than Pokken purely because it's not weighted down by stupid rock, paper, scissors that make half the mechanics in the game worthless. It's not some amazing game by any means but what's the harm in letting it have a single time on stage especially when it brings not only Nintendo but open public interest?

>Yeah and I've seen ads for GTA but I don't think GTA should be at Evo.
What does that have to do with anything? While incredibly simplistic Arms is a fighting game, it's not GTA.

>Marketing has nothing to do with players. Arms had 10 times the marketing of KOF XIV and it has less entrants still.
Brick you realize all the people who early registered are mostly foreigners right? People who have to plan this trip months in advance. People who live near an event usually don't register for them until a week or two in advance.

>I remember arcade popularity rankings and Uniel was doing pretty well, certainly better than Arms
Uniel also has higher Arcade turnout than SFV, because it and Arms aren't in arcades you loon

>which no one seems to play anymore (if you have proof of japan playing Arms like crazy post it and I'll admit I was wrong).
Arms has sold 830k units on a console with a tiny install base because only about 2-4 million switches exist. It's got a more measurable success than Arcade attendance which Uniel only has some.

>Derp. The point is that anime is less popular in the west and if uniel can get over 150 people for a "small tournament in Florida" then it can certainly do even better in japan when it's more popular.
Nigger I live in Florida. Not only is there a huge weeaboo fanbase here but here in Miami there's an actual Melty Blood scene. CEOtaku was held because literally the demographic in Florida wants it which is why it branched off from CEO.

*inhales*

Do not post that boy on the right he doesnt like it thanks also REMOVE whore of Babylon.

>did they show who was Rashid's
no
>what happened to him/her?
ded

reminder that the can't show that weapon in the show anymore because they lost the rig

Some scientist girl, we never see her

FANG turns her into goo

fang killed her

WHERE

We see her for like 1 second before she dies and we don't even know her name lmao.

WAAAAAAN-CHAAAAAAOOOOOO

Could dudleys butler be playable?

Because it's apparently only going to be held for events, and also no new build may imply that there are no big changes going on.

>Mr gotch playable
Well seeing as sebastian was playable in tag 2...

FANG fucking melts her

jam is NOT a prostitute

his gameplan is to not play him, pair him with the character select button, and use the mind stone to think about what you would do playing a whack character

I really want to learn FANG

Who do I watch?

If Karin is jabanese how come she has blonde hair???

I'm telling you they will show arcades, run tournament and what's it. But with release of arcade edition, arcades will be alive in all japan.
And maybe arcades will get preview of stuff what is coming

Then why is she selling her dumplings

I want everyone here to take a deep breath and acknowledge something....
It's SonicSault, not EX Somersault goddamit

she dyes it

same as mika

Kek

you can have blond japanese people
hell, Ken is part japanese and dyes his hair blond, so theres that

some spanish dude named Pyro or Spyro or something, Mono maybe but I'm not sure

>arcades will be alive in all japan
Arcades are already alive in Japan, dumbo

No u, iam arcades with SFV, obviously

mixed

no you faggot, how the fuck are you going to dye your eyebrows and eyelashes

>Why not?
Because there's better games that deserve a chance much more. I think that uniel could have easily gotten the same amount of entrants as Arms if it was there. Again, I get that it's there because it's a new Nintendo game, doesn't make it "deserve" the spot.

i mean*

NO

Can you actually prove arms has a large player base? Selling well doesn't show that, Tekken, Mk and I2 all sold better than SFV yet have less entrants and are seeing a much steeper drop off

Also arms has the depth of a puddle

It does though. Nintendo reaches another audience so bringing another anime game would just be redundand for participant entries and viewership.

retard

Mono, likewhitebread, any of the master fangs really.

My best advice to you is shore up your defense, and learn counterhit confirms

>. Nintendo reaches another audience
Smash is already there and Arms hasn't show to get large entrants or viewership at any event

Tournament entrants =/= playerbase

Maybe one day people will learn the difference ffs

isdd is such an online piece of shit, since everyone knows he is a flachkick mashing retard he gets so much out of mashing jab on wakeup compared to other guiles, i fucking despise his playstyle

Smash is for older nintendo fans and general population, arms is for switch owners.

Anyone playing this bug riddled game called Absolver?

SFV Arcade cabinet announced, based on the Steam version
taito.co.jp/arc/news/2862

Looks like Arcade announcement might happen on Oct 7

But it isn't an "Arcade Edition" though

Better games deserve to be at Evo yet Melee hogs a spot for years and so did Umvc3 when both should have been considered dead and buried years ago. I don't see the big issue of giving it a chance when it's something that at least plays differently and will draw a different crowd than ANOTHER anime fighter on main stage.

Tekken has more active players online and is one of the most profitable arcade releases in Korea and Japan for the past few years, just Street Fighter gets more registering for tournaments usually although the number of entrants gets way closer in Asia.

>Also arms has the depth of a puddle
Didn't stop Pokken from being on the Evo stage.

How do you punish Ken hk tatsu in SFV? it seems like everytime i go punish i get hit by a fucking SRK or thrown when i try to block/jab

dont have it sadly
youtube.com/watch?v=WLZq4hvs_30

... the heart of battle!

What character do you play

xian

it was bound to happen eventually

>cuphead has select able supers before jive
lmao

OK

Can you imagine blizzard actually making a fighting game and then trying to control the "toxicity"?