Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep that is around the breaking point. When you arrive on the coast from Joy, its a first sign that something is broken, since you will likely be sitting in 6-8 level gear for 10+ level content .... but its 12 or 13 when you better fucking get that lucky charm going hard and even then not really wear what you want.

is there any way to stop the game from adding everything to the hotbar?

Reminder.

Superior reminder

welp I dont have blood rain

I attacked my character that I placed all around the historian then attacked myself mutliple times to create a big pool of blood all around, blessed it, still nothing
nice game

This level scaling really needs an overhaul.

keeping this fag alive is literally impossible

turn one pain chain train cannot be stopped
it hit the guy no matter where he is, even teleported out of sight
even the necro spell that's supposed to keep you alive doesn't stop him from dying

>level 30 broom
Expansion confirmed!

>robbing the shadow prince

make bloodrain out of crafting a hydro and necro skill book

>Eating his soul
>Eating any of the God King faggots souls
Feels good.

It's very odd. Normally, RPG's with exponential experience need for more levels tend to calm down towards the final levels. This game however has a good experience curve with a ridiculous exponential number bloat added to it.

I guess somewhere in the code there is a multiplier that was accidentaly turned into a power.

tp'd him right onto a pool of blood and it finally worked. for literally nothing god damn

Best feel. I hope their immortality will be fixed soon.

I think its like that intentionally. When you read the description of the descaling mod, it says everything scales off vitality, so if it really was a mistake, they would have hotfixed it day 1.

You get access to third portal, which equates to like 2 more chests full of rando generic trash. Not quite nothing, but close. I hate random loot.

So how does the mask of race change work when it comes to elves? Can I turn someone into an elf, use corpse eater for an ability and keep it when I change them back?

Yes. But since eating people in this game is largely pointless ... waste of time.

Early on you get like 3 skills that you might not have a skillbook for yet, but mid and lategame, its just vignettes of the person dying that adds nothing, unless you have a snuff fetish.

Fane dindu nuffin

Even weirder.
For all the D&D inspiration in this game, someone should've read a GM guide at some point. hell, Avellone visited them and he has one of the largest D&D book collections out there.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would claim he did.
God King and the Seven are just looking for a scapegoat. Dude fucking did his job and researched the Multiverse, they were the ones that went full retard and started all that shit.

Please do not lewd the lizards. They are pure and meant to be humble wizards casting blizzards.

He really didn't.
He's a scholar, he's supposed to share his findings. That's the point of his work. Sharing his findings with the lords actually fucked over the world less than not doing so would have done. If anyone is to blame, it's only the king and the lords.

Nether swap the chainer out of the building and down the beach, kill everyone inside then go back for the last guy. If he's far enough away the shackles don't hit the black ring.

Why exactly are people trying to save Black Ring anyway?

How is the STR vs DEX(FIN) argument in this game?
INT need not apply.

What's Arx like if you didn't send the war owl/help the paladins in Driftwood?

Str is OP.
Fin is okay.
Int is most fun.

he wrote Fane iirc, i don't think he dabbled much in the mechanics

The best weapon and armor in the game are STR. Huntsman has good skills and damage though.

Strength has Anathema... so...

>war owl
>think its a cool one time summon for a tough fight
>using it in combat, nothing happens
>realize its a fantasy way of saying a carrier pigeon.

Boy was I disappointed. But I am curious as well, even if I doubt not sending it changes more than few lines of dialogue.

This

Int might be fucked by magic armor, but when every skill you have sets everything on fire and all your perks make fire more potent, you're gonna have way more fun.

I used telly gloves and teleport to constantly tp him away while I deal with the others, then it's just a matter of healing them and spamming magic damage loaded with cc at him(magic is better because less armor and thus damage to go through). Also don't get in Reimond's way because he will go to his ship and run away.

Was Braccus wearing a shapeshifter mask or did Tarquin bring him back as a fleshy? Or did the God King De-skellify him?

Is it still effective to respec your entire party into different playstyles, provided you have at least one save file at the boat on act 2, or should I start all over?
I'm thinking that I don't have the gear or skillbooks to make it work, so I'll just die a lot instead.

Is there a way to kill these retarded consulate skellingtons or do i need to delete every pixel of cursed fire

Joy is short af when you know what you are doing, just start over.

Is anyone using the 'Reduce Number Bloat' mod alongside the 'Toggle Sprint'? I can't get them to work and I've read I might need to merge the scripts

He keeps saying it was the greatest act of necromancy in history, so I assume he was brought back fully alive and fleshy as if he never died. I kinda liked him more the way he was in DivOS1

Still. Someone must have access to something like the GM handbook from any RPG ever or at least be able to have a look at the loot tables of BG2, icewind Dale or Neverwinter Nights. Even Diablos loot system could be applied to a classic RPG like this to far superior effect.

Well, at least the mod tools are clunky but extremely powerful. If interest remains this high we'll have more than enough mods to last us for years.

I've done Joy like 5 times over and doing enough stuff to end up at least on level 8 takes like 7 hours, and that's with skipping all dialogue.

Did you save the kitty?

These godwoken are going to be the death of me...

just saying that Avellone is a stretch goal man now, and mostly for writing aspects

i'm sure some passionate/autistic modder will do justice to this game

I had to go back in to get him out after the Alex fight because apparently he wouldn't follow me through the caves

Well since the game takes like 100-120 hours on the first run, thats not that long. I guess it comes down to the level of free time you have.

WHERE IS THE PATCH SWEN

I suck at the game.
What are some powerful build paths that will be nice for combat throughout the game?

>two playthroughs
>both times the black cat followed Red Prince
Thankfully the second time I played as him.

poly/ ranger
shield using summoner
2hander warcry/ necro

Warfare/Scoundrel
Warfare/Ranger
Summoning/Necromancy
Warfare/Polymorph
Warfare/Pretty much anything

UHHH
OHHH

>no one attacks my shield user tank
>might as well make him a 2hander
>armor getting torn to shreds turn 1
fuck you ai

>Cat refuses to follow Red Prince
NO
HE'S ALWAYS MY DEDICATED SUMMONER
FUCK YOU

Guessing you mean warfare/necro?

No one attacks him because the AI goes for the most vulnerable person it can reach that round. The solution is having even amounts of armor on everyone or modding.

Can you get a custom party without LANing yourself?

So I want to do a solo run. Is it ok to have one or two points invested into necro so I can heal myself with living armor nonstop?

No, it's not allowed.

The first person the black cat sees is its owner. You have to avoid it until you have your intended owner in your party then walk that person over alone.

i can't think of a reason not to have 1 point in poly on every character. It's just too useful.

>looking at all females pretty unimpressed
>go to dwarf
>widest hips and biggest breast

>saved cork's ass for the second time
what a spud

>fight with 3 or more people
>cast thunderstorm
>just skip everyones go because all the enemies are stunned, delay the turn of the caster of thunderstorm so it goes off again in the same round
>thunderstorm goes off and kills anyone that it didn't crit the first time
>suck up source
this is fun

OVIS?

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD HIS STUFF

HOW CAN YOU AFFORD HIS STUFF

Wouldn't YOU like ta no?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

That's not true
was playing in a party with a friend, i was the summoner so i ran to get the cat while my friend stayed at the start, activated the cat and then it ran all the way to the start to follow my friend

Buying or selling?

*Trading*

Had the exact same thing happen. It seems to be random.

how do I save piggy from necrofire?

also the persuasion check in this game is fucking dumb.

LEAVIN'

Should I bother with rising crit at all with a hunter or strength melee character, or should I just hope to get it from weapons/amulets with physical runes?

CAPITAL!

i hope this fucking new patch has performance improvements for act 2 i cant even continue

>loading takes 2-3min
>2 crashes so far
>entering an area lags like shit because it has to load everything

im stuck on act 2 since 5 days because of this shit, always finishing a small part and then losing interest for the day because of these issues

You remember you are the chosen one and give the piggu your blessing.

If you have performance issues in act 2, you might as well not bother, because your toaster will explode when entering Arx.

Because 1 point to poly is a point taken away from warfare or 2h
no thanks

>Playing a two-handed fighter on a 4 player coop
>All my friends wanted to kill Tarquin
>Learn about Anathema later on

Stop playing with retards.

>being the only people around
>stealing items
>having a party member persuade the merchant that you didn't steal the items while the rest of the party snickers off to the side
>immediately selling the items back to the merchant

>get both parts
>can't make it because tarquin and malady never left the ship and I never got the quest
>dialogues on bloodmoon island were also completely fucked because I had no idea wtf my MC is talking about

Noticed after A1 that a mixed party seems pretty shit. I wanna respec to all physical but still retain some diversity through utility spells - I also still don't know which weapons to take for whom so that I don't get the problem with hand-me downs due to 3 bow users.

Wanted to make huntsman/scoundrel bow dude
warfare 2h hulk smash guy
necro dude with unknown weapon
heal (water?) cleric guy with 1h shield
any pointers on those planned ones or magics that would also lend themselves to a physical character?

>Noticed after A1 that a mixed party seems pretty shit
Nah, you're just a brainlet.

Which origin has the best theme?

BEAST

>Go for Beast Romance because why the fuck not
>Naked dwarf striptease
I am not disappointed

You can use your 2nd (and 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on) bar to set up everything and just forget about the 1st one. Game will keep adding shit to it, but you won't be using it anyway.

there's a mod if you don't care about achievements

My sides

I dont get why mods disable achievements, when shit like Xcom 2 doesnt care what you mod.

I cant wait till I finish honor mode, so I can install a million QoL mods and enjoy playing through the game one more time.

That dwarf's about to fuck yer shit good