Overwatch General /owg/

Overwatch General non tumblr editior
>Should I buy OW?
pastebin.com/Vnzvpx2Z

>How do you play Overwatch?
Buy 50 lootboxes during the event and watch Twitch Overwatch Premium Exclusive Competitive Content.

>Any future content soon?
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE
Jeff said no more updates because toxic community.

>Latest comic (NEW!)
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a shitfest.

previous thread desu

I want to bully D.Va until she cries!

Rude! but same...

Unless the Halloween patch nerfs Mercy this game is pretty much dead. Everyone I know who plays it, has stopped playing it because Mercy has ruined comp.

Thread wars are against the rules :-)

When both threads are troll threads I'd rather we just die off.

most my friend and I stopped around the doomfist patch. we just got too sick of dive comp

Here comes T.Racer.

why is he so sad

>FFA dm
>pick mccree
>losing
>press Tab
>everyone is hanzo or ana, literally only one junkrat
>pick winston
>win

Yeah, dive killed a lot of interest in the game and Doomfist was not what the game needed. But people still held on. Maybe because things like the crosshair patch were nice, albeit too late.
But this last rework...

Threads are shit because of a shitposter with an obsession.

>torb and widow on attack eichen
>bastion on ilios
>doomfist
GET ME OUT OF THIS GOLD RANKED HELL

litterally havn't played since two days after her patch, but it seems pretty cancer

threads are shit because of a shit community with a shit obsession (id est: this fucking game)

>been using my wrist to aim for so long
>went from 2200 to 3200
>now my wrist hurts and i can't hit shit

maybe i should just switch to controller

Kill yourself.

I got a mouse that looks like a buttplug for use at work (a 3M), and I trained myself to use my whole arm to aim. I've actually gotten a lot better for it.

if you have a good sized mousepad, learn to aim with your arm, and drop your sens. I have one the size of my desk and play on 1400dpi and low ingame sens

>be me, scrub Master's player, like 3500
>buy an aimbot to start getting out since this shit rank is full of smurfs and occasional throwers
>use aimbot against top 500 player
>he cries
>everyone says i'm just good
feels good man

Tracer is a fun hero which means I'm going to play lots of games as her!

Thank you for your consideration.

What is more pathetic? People posting in a general for a game they like or a person posting spiteful shit in a thread for a game they don't even like.

What aimbot was it?

i think they're both miserable reflections of mistakes we've made early on

HOW DO WE STOP JEFF?

XAIM.

Has anyone else tried coordinating with their teamby asking them what they want to do, only to have the response be:

"Win"

and proceed to get blasted out of the game by the enemy team because of your side being badly uncoordinated?

Is there a more direct, idiot proof way, of asking questions to build coordination?

You paid 250 dollars to cheat in OW? Man, you don't even get to carry it around on your mouse either.

Don't ask, if nobody speaks up with a plan, just throw one out.

A lot of the same advice you can use to talk to children works well for coordinating
Give people two options instead of asking in general. "Alright guys do we wanna flank left or go down mid"

Any goldlosers want to squad up to try and climb?

Well, yeah. I have money to burn, there's not really any good games on the market that I know of (and overwatch is only fun when you cheat), it's a small total over a long term, so it's really not a lot to me. Think of it as an entertainment fee.

Can I play with you if I'm not gold?

How long before Doomfist gets a buff to be viable again?

More lifeguards

As you wish.

4NRN-95RJ-K8BSS-GX6R-SJVD

eu.battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html

First come first serve, enjoy

>hanzo is allowed 2 methods of one-shot
>genji is allowed le epic combo of 100-0 very quickly yes satisfactory!
>widowmaker is a fucking sniper, those are always fun
>doomfist isn't allowed to have his strength
>roadhog caused too many shitter tears, although he thankfully came back
>bastion isn't allowed to have a supremely strong immobile sentry gun in a game where mobility is overpowered
I hope he gets a buff soon, but considering he could kick Tracer and Genji's asses I wouldn't count on him coming back as he was before.

MOOOORE

it doesn't matter if my sens is lower or not, my wrist hangs off the edge of the desk and it hurts.

it looks like this

Huh, didn't expect that to work.

Thanks

You're implying that the reason Doomfist won't get buffed is because he could be good against flankers and that's pretty stupid. He got nerfed because his hitboxes are retarded. desu the conspiracies you retards make up about how every choice is made with regards to the estate of Tracer and Genji are hilarious.

holy shit remove arcade lootboxes. they're so fucking frustrating

What rank, user?

flat 3000

His hitboxes are even more retarded now, Mercy's bullets have a bigger hitbox and now Doomfist tends to go straight through enemies.

>non tumblr edition

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

STOP POSTING MCCREE, I CAN ONLY GET SO TURNED ON

the other thread is tumblr free now so please everyone just move back.

I'm comfy here though

The other thread lacks in lifeguards

>new thread because tumblr
>not enough tumblr!
this general deserves death

How is this different from any other thread that has been waifuposting since the event?

I don't like lifegaurd posting any more than you user, but at least its *mostly "quality" art unlike last threads chimp shit smears

ok pack it in back the the orginal. its been cleaned up

but user SAMF!!! (sexy ass motherfucker) we can't leave now we need to spam tumblr art them complain about tumblr!!

user why are you so fed up? What do you have against lifeguards? What if you drown in the beach?

It's hilarious how you people praise the nonstop Widowmaker and Tracer posting yet scream in rage over some pictures of McCree. Also who gives a flying fuck where pictures come from, as long as they're good that should be all that matters.

Chill out faggot that was literally 1 guy. You don't have to be so insecure.

>dey see me trollin', dey hatin

This thread is probably going to get deleted and I can bet we (and the asshurt guy) are the only people left but I really appreciate your dump, user