Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=YwXT6_k5c2o
retrorgb.com/gamegearongenesis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maximize stats on DPS, anything that isn't straight useless on Healer/Tanks.

Having 52k magicka is fucking nice.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=YwXT6_k5c2o

Only real niggas between the age of 19 and 25 remember this.

supposedly some texture tweaks
Release info has been super sparse though

Little kids?

*roastie

>I've been using it as a range target
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Though that thing is seriously fucking neato. Where were they used? I'm guessing either retail store demo or maybe even in a hotel room?

Quit using SMB you retard. Put them on a USB drive and use that. Expect glitches and inaccuracy still.

Brain Dysfunction

Ninja Warriors Again

that one bugs me kinda

Lack of good tools

Then why would he include a picture of a framemeister in the op?

It's one thing to be stupid, it's another to be misleading

>mfw playing albius mode for the first time

i always felt metroidvainas were boring but goddamn the bonus modes in the DS games were fun as fuck

wouldn't it be funny if she was really really fat and the eels sunk their teeth into her soft belly, causing her flab to spill out even more?

just a thought haha

>tfw 80% to 100

Honestly I have no idea how I survived so far. 6khp, no MOM, no block, just VP, basalt, stun immunity and dodge. I thought I'd die as soon as I reach red maps.

Never played it, I don't like story games.

Just wait for the missile challenge...

Jesus Christ that art. Just when you think you've forgotten how bad it was sometimes, Tails transforms from uguu to a melting face and Sonic spontaneously looks like an autistic super saiyan 3 hedgehog

This. Metroid Prime was made because Nintendo wanted an "American" game for the Gamecube.

I'll make you my onahole instead

Artbook DLC also has two new even more bullshit difficulties on top of that.

>suddenly clutches everywhere
i get it, you watched dahang do well with him against some shitters in ffa
doesn't mean you're gonna not be walking barn door

My intervention force razed one of the minor settlements involved in the ritual, what effect does that have on their ritual?

Yeah, shit list, Sun and Moon were the best games since gen 2. It just got boring when every game was almost the same, gen 7 is great, changing enough shit to make it fresh again.

Ori and Cuphead are the only reason I still give a shit about Microsoft, thank god they're on PC too.

Wouldn`t you like to live in a giant mushroom if you had the choice?

Any that you can afk. If you can't be assed to pay attention and just want to watch a movie or something afk a skill in the background.

D Cubed would also be good to make summoning Plasma easier.

There's at least one secret room where there are enough enemies to get extra lives in this manner, but knowing that would have required you to compete the game before telling lies on the internet, which is probably too much effort.

That's why you don't trust Koreans

Tomator and Blackthorne fucking when?

salty dogs
>quickstrike ring to domogenocide
Salty Dogs
>brutality blade to marnasaurus
Salty Dogs!
>striker's mark to chickenlord
SALTY DOGS!
>flameguard gauntlets to domogenocide
S A L T Y D O G S !

it's true comparing cartoons as a kid and cartoons now...the new stuff just seems so lifeless and loveless. When the animate is hand drawn it just seems easier to connect to idk

it's true comparing cartoons as a kid and cartoons now...the new stuff just seems so lifeless and loveless. When the animate is hand drawn it just seems easier to connect to idk

the day they manage to use gpu acceleration the debate will be over

atm the only prio is
preraidbis > non-preraidbis
non-memespec > memespec

even then memespecs are being allowed to roll on some big items if they've proven to be consistently good (like domo)

Its old outdated

If it was released today it would be a free flash game

Whatever happened to that user I told to say something about redheads incase he wanted more?

UNATCO?

wow, emulator makes it looks terrible. Stop being a pleb and play it on actual hardware.

you people are demented.

there's also some nasty yellow crusty shit in some of the crevices

COWABUNGA

No arguments there. Amazing visuals, nice design, but the hitboxes need work

I've actually completed DA2 more times than I've completed Inquisition. That's how shitty it is.

I run the iso on my wii/wii u or pc

A lot of the same advice you can use to talk to children works well for coordinating
Give people two options instead of asking in general. "Alright guys do we wanna flank left or go down mid"

but I haven't posted anything yet

Yeah b-but the fan base is shit so t-take that

you want to stand around doing nothing for free points?

>Witcher 1997 prototype
>looks like shit
>Poland joined European Union on 2004
>The Witcher was released on 2007

IT
REALLY
MAKES
ME
THINK
KURWA

OSSC or an actual sd crt nonflat tv.

>It's a N'Zoth last card in your deck episode

friendly bump

ARGON CRYSTAL ALERT!!!

FINALLY!!!

>Dolcett fetish
Top-tier, OP. I like it.

depends on your gear

you clearly here only to stir shit as every pixie posted has been a breed from the games

To echo the previous user's sentiment: why?

I'd bet money you said the exact same shit about warhammer 1 when it came out and you just want to suck more history cock.

n64 looks like shit regardless, shut the fuck up

At least you'll be able to guilt 0.2 Kairi if you haven't already. Speaking of, the next game changer will be KH3 Kairi at this rate.

Does it normally take long time to fabricate a claim?

If it still has the placeholder name it's probably not supposed to be there at all

pls

That would be nice, can you get another when the event happens again?

No, but you can patch GG roms to run on the Master System. You can then stick 'em on your MS or Mega Drive flash cart and play them.

retrorgb.com/gamegearongenesis.html

Why would they face backlash? Seriously did you come from some shitty universe where people start screaming and shitting themselves if something isn't up to par?

My least favorite style. It is a turn off from any hack I play.

Superior reminder

Then don't play them. Read a book or something

But pre-ordering is f r e e

>hori
Meant verti

"No!"

>Sephiroth

Make this your entry.

Thanks for the info. Yeah it sucks, I guess I could look into stocking up on spare disc lasers while they're still cheap.

10.8 GB on my PC.

Remember when we laughed at SJW's because they were so detatched from actual problems that anime titties caused them to sperg?
Thats Veeky Forums now but with skin color.

i5 shitters on suicide watch

It will be what finally makes Shizuka legwrap.

Not retro, but Etrian Odyssey is a good way to ease into Dungeon Crawlers

I'd agree if the aesthetic wasn't the absolute best in the Zelda series. Wish we could go back to something like that.

Don't kill yourself. Just kill your wife and kid

Forgot to mention, my wife's son loves it on the car rides to his father's house!

This is a good idea for the R-_01 and Flatline, but kind of stupid for the G2 and Hemlok considering that's where they're supposed to be strong at

3 was the best, autists who cry "muh gimmicks!" just sucked balls at the motorbike stages

you CANNOT disprove this

Slow down bud it's ok

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Warcraft 1
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Diablo 1
Arc the Lad 2
Twisted Metal

And then a shit load of games with villain protagonists (IE Chimera Beast) or alternate evil endings (like the first Streets of Rage game)

>The WiiU did also sell pretty well at first, it's all about carrying the momentum.
The wii u only sold for two months, stop comparing it like it's the same system

it's called capitalism kiddo

always wait on some real gameplay before making your decision

don't die on me just yet!!!

Whats the dumbest KH crossover you've ever seen?
im writing a bunch of stupid shit for a LittleWitchAcademia crossover, nothing will ever come of it but im having fun writing all this stupid shit

Sure as fuck not this one

Chad Thundercock and his Stacy fuck queen makes an indie game and it blows the fuck out of 99% of all western games the past decade. More proof that nu-males will forever be the useless DNA waste of mankind.