/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #582

''Feels like destiny'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meanwhile in the canon timeline

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Please don't rush through the thread. Mama wouldn't like that.

Max is #1

We racing to the image limit again?

Wrong!

>idiot confused canon with headcanon
This makes more sense

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Chloe is badass

but that's a god bass

>tfw you realize when warryn attacked nathan it all was just part their foreplay before warryn went back to his dorm room and sucked off nate

Chloe is dead

you'd know pircefieldcuck, headcanon defines your entire life

>pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

tl;dr

>There's a Wells confrontation at the beginning of the episode, Chloe either gets expelled from Blackwell and Rachel gets suspended from the play.
>Chloe visits the junkyard, finds her infamous truck and tries to repair it. She falls asleep and later gets woken up by Rachel. They seem to decorate their lil junkyard shack with stuff they each brought. Then talk about stuff. Then Rachel goes back to Blackwell
>Chloe somehow bumps into Frank and Rachel's dad lover
>A confrontation with Eliot takes place somewhere between the Junkyard and the Play parts
>Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
>Chloe somehow ends up as an actor in The Tempest
>Also note that it's possible for Rachel to be suspended from the play.Just as it's possible for Chloe to get expelledsuspended
>They possibly go to Rachel's house after the play where we get to know Rachel's parents
>There's a kiss somewhere in between the second part of the episode
>There should be a part when they drive off to have an adventure as indicated by the promo art and earlier leaks but so far it's hard to deduce when will that take place

>Deleted Taylor conversation
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE

>Future conversation between Chloe and Rachel
Pic related.
Rachel's suspended from play
Rachel:Shit.It's play time.Gotta go clean my dressing room for Victoria.Not exactly the role I thought I'd be playing tonight.Oh well.
So... they won't go Frank together,Chloe will go there alone and also encouter with Rachel's daddy's hooker during this time.She will gather stuff for her truck (and confrontation with Damon will happen at this moment) after she saved her ass, she will get message from Steph and will go to the play.

>he's like a cool geek brother
ew, get that incest shit outta here ya creep, tumble is where you belong

>warryncucks accusing others of ''headcanon''

lmao, you pathetic fucks are not even self-aware

>incest is bad

>Reminder to ignore,filter,report spammyshittyposter

Did he really think he can trigger us with those shitty pics,with his zero knowledge about the game.Kek!

>is shipping childhood friends when actual scientific research proves these kinds of relationships hardly ever work out precisely because the bond developed by children in their formative years will always be of familial nature
Yep, pricefield is very ew

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

For the amount of assblast you display Id say you are very triggered

>191320875

still squirming...

>warryncucks are a bunch of inbred twats

=kek
just when i thought your situation here couldn't get any worse

Stop using same insults user, it's getting older like your shitty bait :/

I like this gook's style, too bad most of their stuff is in korean

LET'S GO APE

goodnight /lesg/

and reminder to ignore spammer

When all these warryncucks will return to facebook, steam forums or youtube comments section? Hell, not even plebbitors like them.

They stayed safe through the storm by taking shelter in Max's closet. Grandpa Richard came to pick up Alice on Kate's behalf, and he took Lisa along as well. Alice received cuddles and love from her sister and Kate, and Lisa was cared for until Max picked her up.

Never

>steam forums
This place is literally worse than hell could ever be. Hell, even Facebook is god tier compared to it

I see your vocabulary became a bit richer lately by the addition of the n-word

objectively cutest ship.

>the warrynist is a newfag as well
can it get any worse than this?

>warryncucks are so cucked by the LiS community that they have no other option than staying on places where they are not welcome

Sad.

But I feel perfectly at home here. One annoying insect buzzing around (you) doesn't bother me that much.

Are you sure?

>I think it'd be weird if you didn't family-zone childhood friends, a bit psychopathic.
it's like a whole new level of moralfaggotry. Also nothing wrong with incest

if this place is so ''shitty'' according to you then why the hell are you doing here?

Learn to read, nigger, you should've understood from the greentext if I meant lisg or steam forums

>maybe if i ignore them i can feel at ''home:)''

you know, i don't ship them, but think it'd be interesting if the game explored their frendship in the AU.

Well, actually..

But then there's this OTP.

I guess if Max gets with Nathan Warren always has his harem of Alyssa, Brooke and Stella.

Warren has already conquered Alyssa.

Same. AU was the biggest wasted opportunity.
Wish we got a DLC about it or something.

>Brooke and Stella
Don't kid yourself, Warren

lmao i always wondered who wrote this

Brooke would literally jump on his dick at any time if asked

>where were you when pricefield was kill?