/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wjzpct.webm
twitter.com/LivetubeSTAR/status/915272713593176064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big black wings

Dragonniggers don't have human rights

What's the current T2 ranking?

/r/'ing the clip of the blood Nip screaming DONTO FORUTE PUREEZU and then cackling when he topdecks lethal

a.pomf.cat/wjzpct.webm

>I want to play Shadowverse.

>But I am already wasting my time with Dota2, Hearthstone and FM18 is coming out in 3 weeks.

Clearing out the Ghosts in a big Spooky House with Ceres-chan~

PDK is just my homebrew-esque from TotG. You guys should feel ashamed of yourselves.

what do i put in aggro sword if i dont have albert

y does vampy try to seduce forte to ride on her?

Buy the prebuild bro.

you dust everything you can until you make 3x albert.

Speedy, thanks user

>Trying to close out my shadow daily with WD nep against homebrew pdk
>tfw he bakamuts then lightning blasts my khawy for game over
Do you think we'll ever get other healing? Morde ledger for ded moroz doesn't work. Orcus is a dead play. Everything else outside of khawy doesn't work and it's not even like you can shove in the neutral package

>tfw too broke to buy FM18

>b-but it's just regular face dragon I s-swear
Amazing new damage control tactic, my friend.
Remove PDK from the deck then, if you're so fucking great, dragoncuck.

Because she's a disgusting pervert.

maybe i dont make aggro sword then

I want forte to ride me

are the leader cards limited time or what

Ceres. But she only helps if you have something to support her.

I don't play PDK, I haven't even got my Daria yet. I was actually worried, Cygames just sponfed/figured Dragon to everyone.

>Confused about a dragon's Uriel
>Just got roosted into hydra-zell-zrriet lethal
Spicy af fellow kulo gaming watcher

I've missed the first week. What up, ramp niggers being homos?

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

>want to play other games
>too poor for games so stuck with f2p Shadowverse

Go for 3478, use healing angels and ceres. You can also put in grimnir and ledger, if you want.

You do make aggro sword. You ride its timeless value to GM and top10k monthly to regain your cards

Just watch how they make Haven busted next expansion to sell the Moon leader. It's literally unplayable right now, even if Moon is free people wouldn't touch the class.

Any official statistics on which deck does the best vs dragon & how that deck compares against other decks that aren't dragon?

anybody have a decent cblood list?

Just go first with Sword and curve perfectly bro.

Cygames has never released match up statistics so there is no -official- stat.

Nah, the moment Haven got a decent card, everyone lost their shit and it was nerfed in a month despite only hurting aggro decks.

Haven just isn't popular enough to warrant strong support since everyone flips their shit every time something for Haven is announced. Remember, that there were people saying that Haven had "once again" got the only good Legendary with Heresy this expansion. Apart from the 3rd best Neutralshit, Haven hasn't gotten anything game-changing for them since DE.

Dragon's worst matchup is itself, meta's pretty fucked

sv has little to no official statistics, only when they nerf a card they tell us some

but you can go to shadowlog.com, use google translate and find out the self reported statistics, including which decks are the best vs pdk

And they never will. They count beginner to A rank in their statistics, and people would call them out on it. It's a lot easier to say "see? Its not so bad! x is only overperforming in master's! It's """balanaced"""" A and under!"

Everything is balanced in the hands of retards, because they don't know how to push when they have the upper hand. So all these statistics like first only being 1 to 3% better? Absolute horseshit. I guarantee you first is minimum 20% advantage if you filter out results from A rank and under.

Aggro sword : 5pp Albert kills you
Midrange sword: 9pp Albert kills you
Control sword: _______________

Solve this problem.

ololol dragon used oracle dropped removed all my shit from the board with spells the dropped sybil and from there on KURETAI DESUKA Forte Genesis dragon lol

Receiving 7 storm damage is so nice

>impliying control doesnt use albert

Control sword: +100 points
Thanks brah

But they did, only it was emergency banned faster than the most broken cards in the game's history :^)

Cygames does "emotional" balancing. There's a reason trash cards like Test of Strength get nerfed, The game is literally aggro and combo 100% of the time, and subhumans go up in arms when control manages to make it 99% of the time.

Zodiac Barbarossa with Support Cannon on play.

Control sword: dies to everything else

>3478
Sounds like an excellent way to brick

Control Sword: 9pp Albert kills you.

Just wait, Eidolon will save Haven!

Honestly, when playing Aegis, Support Cannon scares the shit out of me.

Nerf Genesis Dragon.

But why play control then if you can just play midrange?

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

>release Saber leader
>release the first Alt Chara
>brought back support to a dead mechanic

>doesn't expect high playrate

>nerf dragon
>take out Roost from maintenance
I feel for Rowenbros. Why Cygames always does this?

Fuck off falseflag Dragoncuck. We all know the problem are Sybil and PDK. PDK has no business being a single HP point over 3, and Sybil needs to lose either ramp or heal.

T-Thanks.

Sounds like a chore, but I'll check it out. I'm genuinely curious to see the percentages, even if unofficial.

Sounds about right. I guess it doesn't matter as long as you can climb with it. I don't remember the last time I had fun in a meta, but dragon's certainly getting disproportionate favoritism. This is the second or third time that its on top.

I ditched the game after around 2 weeks in WD. Why wasn't Sibyl nerfed when almost everything else was?

Good riddance tbqh fampai we need no controlcuck in this game.

Playable when?

It's exactly as you say. Everyone gives haven a lot of shit but the truth is that they have been one of the weakest classes for a long time. Its wards, healing, banishing, amulets and mass removal are worthless now. And yes, lion was bullshit but it was the whole neutral package that was busted.

What are you doing right now /svg/ anons? Why arent you climbing to get top 1k?

poal.me/sj74tn

Who the fuck keeps voting for Stella.

Waiting for sweet release of death.

vote for evelisa

Match ups are different.

>Split the class up into some 7 decks of which only the
>FOUR iterations of [Skullfam] even after they completely power creeped cd amulets out of existence
>Make 4 of those decks completely fall apart like wet budget toilet paper if they don't highroll their curve
>Beyond the stall curve generics, many of the cards don't interact with the other decks, sabotaging the decks library
I have a completely dogshit budget storm haven deck and I'm beating an elana retarded solely cause it didn't highroll elana out of the gate. The single solitary reason I won the match was a 45% chance he didn't get it

Well they do for good reason. Elana heals for horrific amounts. Gsun wards indefinitely while healing for more than most aggressive decks can put out in both burn and bodies. Count when it's amulets pull ahead of the curve absolutely shatter shitters. Seraph can completely lock you out of a game unless you run a flying brick that loses you other games. Aegis variants pull from the others and while it's not as oppressive, it still runs over not-meta decks much like morde and proar cancer. Storm is just bleeding to death in a barrage.

Because I want to use DURANDARU and KENKON ITTEKI.

Buy Illya

no, cblood is unplayable right now

I prefer Moon, sorry.

Then you probably need a better wincon than just enchanted Albert
non-evo 9pp Albert is actually pretty unremarkable

twitter.com/LivetubeSTAR/status/915272713593176064

This deck kills the unga

Still albert but bigger

nerf pdk and cblood is unplayable? You see yourself as a smartass, huh?

literally think about it
this was once an acceptable card to print
cygames really shit the bed with all the expansions when it comes to tempo

>fate leaders
>saber is most popular
>saber is dragon leader
>dragon is best craft this meta
Coincidence?

But csword uses albert too... He's a double attack two hits to kill 5/7 that takes no damage on its initial turn and evolves for free thanks to ambushed lumi mages

Its secondary win cons are board pressure from leonidas' resolve, burn from fangblade/chip from hero surviving tardamuts and other delet cancer

Its tertiary win con is just curving out well and running over a slow deck by going wider than the matchup can take.

Why would you EVER play that against dshift if you don't have enough damage to kill your opponent?

I kinda regret not buying her when I had my crystals.

>unranked

>3 bahas and 2 zeus
talk about greed

No.

sorry but im not a weeb

Don't forget /OUR GUY/

Because when it's out of control, heh, it just shuts down the game. Worse yet, unlike the interactions between inter-archetype aggro and combo competition, the control deck with the most cancerous win state autowins because sv has been made too consistent

I sure love getting punched in the face every turn. Snow White could use some more nerfs by the way.

I won thanks to based Curate

anyone have an aggro sword list that wont fucking brick 80% of the time

He already knows he lost since it's turn 8, what's there to lose? He's just trying to have fun playing roost memes. But I guess fun is a hard concept to grasp for a dshitter such as yourself.

Haven's healing is massively overrated, and Guardian Sun has never been better than meme tier. Seraph was good once upon a time, but after DE, dropping a turn 8 do-nothing has become a death sentence. It's gotten so bad that dropping a turn 2 Aria against Sword is almost a death sentence.

Sure, Haven might win against a lot of tier 2 decks, but who gives a shit? People don't compete to beat shitters and get obliterated by everyone else. Haven, as a class, sucks because from the get-to, the game as designed to be fast simple. Creating a class that revolves around slow drawn-out games was a mistake because it would never be allowed to be good by the players or the devs. The only hope for Haven is Storm which hasn't gotten new amulets since DE.

>aggro sword
>brick

Play 10 1-drop.

What was the dead mechanic? If you meant fusion, it didn't really support it anyway.

Roost is still an alright counter deck. Depending on how much consistency and risk you find acceptable, it blows out decks that don't ward or significantly heal

When you stop playing shit? It's too easy to lock your board. Rousing helps you keep pushing and things get real out of control if you sync up all your interaction buffs, lumi knight, and rousing. I've gotten 17 damage hits in

Control Sword is practically a grinder deck like Concede Dirt.

Remove fucking dragon from this shitty game wtf

Ok someone tell me how Obliteration is better than the ones below it.

That's a common 10pp line up for traditional Ramp.

>tfw smash a follower into Dark Alice to kill her
>Odin her after
>then Bahamut the board after he floods it with neutral followers
I've become what I used to hate and I'm loving it. Absolutely no fun allowed now niggas.

kill yourselves

Unnerf Lightning Blast btw

>8 turns of nothing
>turn 9 albert takes half hp off
>turn 10 albert finishes
Truly a patrician deck for slower play.

>newfag taking Roost as just another normal card
You don't talk that casually about Roost, m8.

1 week in and im already AA. Guess the meta deck is really good huh. Easily get 15 winstreak.

Not a single thing you said doesn't apply to D.Shift, and D.Shift has never been touched, ever. Haven gets nerfed, because it's not popular with low ranks, it's as simple as that. The height of the class' power was neutral Haven, which was entirely on the back of the broken neutral engine, and DE Haven, which was an overbuff to the worst class in the game at the time, and even then it was tier 2, because midrange Royal and tempo Elf existed.

Haven is consistently at the bottom 3 at all times throughout the game's lifespan aside from a few power spikes here and there. There has never been a Haven equivalent to the tier 0 midrange Shadow, neutral Blood, Zell Dragon, standard PtP, RoB Daria, or DE Royal. It's the only class in the game that didn't have a meta where it was the definitive best class in the game, but somehow, it manages to be the most complained about class every single expansion right after the best class, because unga subhumans don't want anything even remotely controlling to exist in this game.