/tekgen/ - Tekken General

Previous thread: = NEWS =
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>Patch 1.06
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/9/5/tekken-7-version-106-update-fixes-frame-rate-drops-caused-by.html
>Patch 1.07
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/9/20/tekken-7-version-107-update-includes-balance-changes-new-cha.html
>Patch 1.08
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/9/28/tekken-7-version-108-update-changes-player-info-in-ranked-ag.html

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>/tekgen/ T7 Character Information Compilation (wip)
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
shoryuken.com/2017/02/17/this-is-the-year-you-will-learn-how-to-perform-tekkens-korean-backdash/
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfT2CFP0cY
youtube.com/watch?v=GV9vppFysI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post favorite Tekken 7 OST
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfT2CFP0cY

more like dedgen haha lol xd

>[embed]
>thread so dead that the last thread 404ed before hitting the bump limit
should we just call it?

The only issue with that is if anyone wants to discuss this game there's nowhere else to do so on the sight because any mention of Tekken sends half of /fgg/ into an autistic fury

Mishimas are dishonest

Idk, at this rate it looks like it'll get deader. Maybe we should turn this into Bamco general or something.

They are dishonesty locked behind a wall of high execution

Problem is that is way too vague since smash is Bamco. I think a 3D fighter general would be a smarter option and allows for people to discuss other niche games with no place, but it has the issue of inviting DoA fans that will bring thrice the already overbearing amount of waifu posts we already get.

i was asking about LC in the last thread and someone said you have to party when you play her?

I'm newer to Tekken, does that mean throw out gimmicky shit?

Just let it die if that happens.

That was me. It's not necessarily gimmicks more so as it is pushing buttons and constantly trying to open your opponent. Her strings are weird and you need to land her unsafe stuff to get the party really started. Look up Jeondding and you will understand what I mean that to optimally play LC you need to party, albeit he takes it to the extreme.

How the fuck do I win at Tekken Bowling? I just want those shitty unlocks. My autism is killing me, because I've got everything else.

Master Raven!

Stand a little to the side of the center of the lane, they usually automatically do, then try to get max power with a slight curve to the throw.

Thanks senpai. Gonna try that out.

Anyone else feel bad when you beat someone over and over again?

no

I only feel bad if I demote someone I'm death matching who is genuinely trying and we are at the same skill level. I don't feel good about demoting someone playing legitimately and helping me learn that's also fun to play against.

Asuka!

There's something about Asuka I don't like but I can't put my finger on it.

Do some combos not work on dragunov or am i retarded?

Pretty sure he has a normal hit box so unless it's a Jack/Bear exclusive combo then you're doing something wrong

I tried the same combo on other characters like law and miguel and did it on first try

youtube.com/watch?v=GV9vppFysI0
...or it used to be; but listening to this on loop when training...man...

Whats the combo? Drag literally has a standard hitbox so I don't know how it wouldn't work.

I feel like she should have smaller jugs; those big ones don't fit her

No that's not what bothers me, I'm not gay

>iwr2, u/f_4, f+2,1,f+2,1,4,ff,d/b1 (Ling)
works on everyone except bears and dragunov for some reason. It t´drops at the first f+2,1

she's smug

Don't know much about Ling and can't currently check. Maybe see with the discord if they have an answer?

Nah that's not it. I think it might be I dislike the type who usually plays her and I find her fighting style disinteresting and a chore to fight against.

Oh, you hate waifu bait characters. How do you feel about Alisa?

I actually feel like I'm getting worse by learning more characters in this game
Learning a new character requires you to change your mindset so much

I love Kazuya!

I don't hate them necessarily, I'm a sucker for Josie for instance. I just hate how waifu shitters act

>How do you feel about Alisa?
I like her, she's unique and really went crazy with being a robot rather than be grounded like Bryan or Semigrounded like Jack. I think her design sometimes looks good sometimes in certain outfits it looks fucking terrible. I find fighting her annoying because I don't know her gimmicks yet.

It's called Knee syndrome. You need to settle on a few characters and just learn how others work rather than fully play them.

i've watched some Jeondding matches and I guess I'm still not exactly seeing what you mean.

Is it stuff like multiple cali rolls and d+3+4 breakdance string?

>Is it stuff like multiple cali rolls and d+3+4 breakdance string?
That's how he parties. Basically you need to be willing to take risks as her, all her best stuff is risky but the payoff is some of the biggest damage in the game. You need to play crazy enough that you aren't predictable and can land the damage through overwhelming the opponent but not so crazy you literally walk into their attack. That is the art of the party.

What’s some of her crazy stuff that I should be using?

Can't tell you man, I don't play LC. Have you checked her top 15 moves and TZ page? If those don't help all I can say is maybe check the discord for advice or watch more Jeondding.

Her movelist is small since she's new so if I had to guess it's less about knowing which moves to use and more about when to use them.

No like that’s the thing, I have a super solid understanding of what her safe stuff is. She has great jabs, a great d/f+1, ss4 is a sick low that goes into BT launcher on counterhit. I’m more so struggling with what’s high risk high reward.

I appreciate your help though, I’ll rewatch some replays.

any Veeky Forums fags here think reaching ottermode would be the best physique for cosplaying leo?

Please don't die!

discord really goes kill generals

There's your problem, you are playing safe. You need to know when to go HARD in the unsafe moves she has because they open up your opponent to a wall literal blender of damage. Anything involving your opponent back turned is what you want to get because that unlocks 80+ damage. You are dealing with a character that if you approach her on paper and logically she is the worst character in the game, but when you intelligently party (as much of an oxymoron as that sounds) like Jeondding does you get a character that trips people up and makes the slightest opening into a massive combo.

Good luck, friend. Always remember to share your findings in threads, if they are still around, so that future LC players can learn.

Yes, but being cute as a button is more important

I have a pretty hefty written breakdown of a ton of her moves. You want me to post that?

>tfw tekken has helped me to create better study habits for uni

Feel free, could be useful to anyone learning her or learning to deal with her. If it's a link just post the link.

If Asuka wasn't a big enough cunt already I have now just witnessed her lift kicks break through my power crush.

nah it's just some shit from a notepad file that i jotted down after watching a few different guides. i definitely recommend Framewhisperer's guide for a more in depth move breakdown.

UNIQUE FEATURES -

One of the smallest hit boxes in the game, certain combos don’t work against her

Weird rhythm game stuff in d/f+2 string and rage art

Rage Art - press 3 or 4 in sync with Chloe’s kicks. If you do it right she goes YAHOO. 65 damage, making it the highest damage rage art in the game as well as the only low hitting rage art in the game
PUNISHERS-

Chloe has solid, simple block punishment. Nothing fancy.

10f - 1,2. Standard jab string, 19 damage. High mid. Used in situations where your opponent might duck, second hit will save you.

12f - 2,2. 29 damage. Good range. -12 on block making it bad outside of punishment but does the job well.

15f - launcher. U/F+3 (unique Chloe specific hopkick, best damage option and the one you’ll be using 99% of the time), D/F+2 (dance), U/F+4 (standard 15 frame hopkick), 3,4 (-14)

WHILE STANDING PUNISHERS-

11f - WS4. Standard while standing 4. low damage but decent range.

14f - WS1,4. Very good high damage 14f WS launcher. Use this 99% of the time because it’s your fastest option.

16f - WS2. Launcher. Eh.

17f - WSd/f+4

(1/2) NEUTRAL (Jab strings and pokes)-

1,2 - good jab string. 1 is standard but very useful, gives small +1 on block and +8 on hit. 2 extension is good and a natural combo. Good extensions off of this string.

1,2,1 - punishable but chunky knock down mid. Wall splats. -11 on block so you’ll eat punishment but you can mix this up with other strings. MIXUP OPTION

1,2,2 - best of the extensions and amazing overall. Mid extension for good damage, same as 1,2,1 but no knockdown. Completely safe at -4 on block. You can do this anytime you want to stick out a move with Chloe. Your opponent will often press a button because they’re impatient and you’ll get a lot of damage and if they block it you’re at -4 which isn’t dangerous. Very safe, very abusable. Great option to just throw out and fish for hits with Chloe. BEATS DUCKING, LOSES TO SIDESTEPPING

1,2,1+2 - high damage option. Safe on block at -2. High extension so duckable, but the fact you have such good mids with 1,2,2 and 1,2,1 means that this will rarely get ducked. 51 damage, wall splat. If you get a counter hit with it (which is not uncommon) you get a full launch. BEATS SIDESTEPPING, LOSES TO DUCKING

All of her jabs are easy to use and a good starting point for Chloe.

(2/3 my bad) d/f+1 - a favorite, arguably the best d/f+1 in the game. 13f mid, very good range, -1 on block, +6 on hit. Very abusable, very spammable. Not disadvantageous at all, chaining these together is a very good option. The cherriest of mid pokes.

Fast mids open up offense, keep opponents honest, lock them down, prevent them from using lots of high crush moves.

Neutral standing 4 - Feng style fish hook. 12f mid, very fast and rare. No mid in the game is faster than 12 frames. -9 on block. Can’t chain them together, have to sit when one gets blocked. Interruption tool.

Fish hook for the speed, d/f+1 for the frame advantage on block, f+3 for the range

f+3 (Jeondding special) - long range mid poke. -11 on block. Punishable but goes unpunished a lot. Great range, comes out in 16 frames. Use for the range.

f+2 - long range mid that lets Chloe access all of her jab extensions off of 1,2. Great stuff. Not natural combos but still great options, same frame data so still safe.

Close up poke summary - great d/f+1, extremely fast 4, great jab strings that have potentially high rewards with low risks that can be accessed from long range f+2

b1+2 - one of the best power crushes in the entire game. High but completely safe, low risk if you don’t get ducked. If you’re being pressured you can use this to interrupt like any character, difference with Chloe is if you’re wrong and get blocked you’re safe. -8 on block so no continued offense but you aren’t at risk of punishment. Very good option to cause wall splats as well. Extended hitbox, good range. Not rolling right kick from Hwo but what is

(3/3) b+3 - main homing move and long range mid. -11 on block so you can eat a punish but rare because of long range. One of your best wallsplating options due to homing properties, very abusable at the wall. When your opponent is at the wall they try and sidewalk out, catch them with this and get a wall combo. If you hold back during this move you can go into back turn stance (BT) where Chloe gets lots of good stuff. She has no manual transition into BT so you have to transition into it from moves, and b+3 is one of the best moves to do that. Just don’t abuse the backturn.

f1+2 - backswing blow. Causes high damage wall splat, evades stuff because she dips back during the animation. Even if it gets blocked it’s safe at -5. Only problem is it’s a slow high so you can get ducked. Block or hit is good. Combo is: f1+2, dash forward b+1 53 damage

b+1 - The American Idol. punishable -13 frame mid. Highly useful and abusable in certain situations. High crush properties, fast, extremely long range. Punishes deathfist and Claudio f+2,2. Long range punisher. Knock down move, wall splat move. Main application is as a high damage mid that hits grounded opponent. Guaranteed off of counter hit d+2 and b+2 (which is a higher damage version of d+2). Also guaranteed off of WR3, though kind of finicky. Easier at the wall. ALSO a high damage counter hit launcher. High crush properties make it really dumb. If you can make hard reads and land b+1 you can get lots of damage.

b+4 - fast mid that’s a good counterhit launcher. Your main counterhit move. Mid safe on block. Safer version of b+1 but without potential knockdown.
that's it for neutral, lows are next.

3,4 isn't a punish. It needs a counter hit to combo.
You should only be using it as a ch/baiting tool since the 2nd hit will high crush

LOWS-

d+4 - generic d+4 but it’s good. Typical high crush low poke option. Comes out in 13f, -13 on block. Can be block launched by a few characters (Josie, Kazuya) but mostly wont happen because of the speed of the move.

d/f+4 - low crushing low. Step kick. Fast enough that it won’t get blocked. -12 on block so you only eat a WS4 which isn’t that bad (unless you’re fighting Leo). Chunky low, 23 damage. Puts you into a mixup from frame advantage.

ss4 - one of your best lows and best moves overall. Very important. Amazing evasive properties because it crushes highs and comes out of sidestep. -9 on block but Chloe is forced to stand in BT after she gets blocked so your opponent can mix you up after the block. Very rarely blocked. Mainly used to counterhit launch. Good for keepout when opponent is trying to get in on you, good at beginning of the round when your opponent is using lots of jabs you can go under and score a counterhit launch and then follow up with BT launcher for damage. Use it a lot like b+1, learn where to place it. Amazing counterhit tool.

her dance stance WAN TU is a low, that's coming up next.

Also anything marked Jeondding Special is something I just see him use alot.

good to know. honestly there's almost no reason not to use u/f+3 for every 15 or higher punish.

DANCE STANCE WAN TU -

d/b+3 OR 2,3 - starts stance. +7 on hit unseeable low. Mixup situation but most options out of it are slow and can be interrupted. Most of the time you’ll go into fast options out of it.

Dance Stance 3 - powerful launcher. Even if your opponent eats the hit from d/b+3 they can interrupt this because it comes out super slow.

Dance Stance 1 (Jeondding Special) - Jab. You can use the fast moves to make the opponent respect Dance Stance and then you can start doing goofy shit that have higher potential yield.

Dance Stance 2 - f+2 which leads to jab extensions. Does a jump back before going in so has evasive properties. Dance Stance 2,2 is a completely safe mid extension.

Gimmicky shit - Continuous dancing and d/b+3,4 double low that also leads to shit like d/b+4 blender

BREAKDANCE (d+3+4) - situational low that can confuse the opponent and steal rounds.

double down - Can double up on it by pressing d+3+4 again. Super low parryable not not crazy useful.

Just frame break dance - pressing d+3+4 in the middle of the animation leads to a high-mid-low three hit that has to be blocked standing and then low. Not super useful but it can work and leaves you in back turn.

Best option is probably doing f+3+4 after second hit group of hits for spring kick. It’s a safe -8 high damage mid so potentially low risk option after just frame break dance.

can combo into rage art

Chloe has great lows in the shape of d+3, d+4, Dance Stance, d/f+4 so breakdance isn’t needed to be relied on. Good for confusing the opponent and stealing rounds.

sorry that's phrased weird.

What i mean is after just frame break dance your best option is backturn launcher because it's a safe mid.

THE BLENDER & FF+4 STANCES -

d/b+4 - the blender. Loop that can be repeated if you keep doing d/b+4. Not super good, -16 low but Chloe can go into shit like d/b+4,4 which is a mid launcher. She can double this mid launcher up but it’s jab interruptible.

ff+4 - long range mid that transitions into a stance. Chloe has access to the same mid launcher extensions from d/b+4 from this as well. She can go into d/b+4 blender also.

Neither of these are crazy good but you have one SUPER good extension, ff+4,3+4.

ff+4,3+4 (Jeondding Special) - very fast good mid, only -3 on block. Good tool to get in on your opponent. Jeondding does ff+4,3+4 blocked into ss4 all the time to look for a counter hit.

Damn dude you take thorough as fuck notes, I gotta step my game up

LONG RANGE OPTIONS

ff+3 - very long range mid that’s safe on block that you can use to get in on opponents and cause potential high damage wall splats. Very low risk, long range. Good. Apply this to look for hits from a spaced out position. -6, one of your main wall splat options.

WR3 (Jeondding Special) - very important very good Chloe move. Massive frame advantage on block. High damage knockdown on hit. Slash kick but better because the hitbox is good. Not as much range as you think because she jumps more up than forward. +6 to +9 on block depending on what range it hits at. Let’s you set up with a counterhit tool due to massive frame advantage like b+1 or b+4
FULL CROUCH-

fcd/f+1 (Jeondding Special) - fast high damage counterhit low launcher. Leads to b+4, combo for good damage. Very high reward move

fcd/f+2 - long range mid spin move. Wallsplats. Very good range.

fcd/f+4 - launch punishable -17 mid launcher from full crouch.

Going into full crouch from stuff like d+1, d+3 and d+4 and trying to fish for counterhit with fcd/f+1 is potentially very powerful.

In both full crouch d/f+1 and 2, Chloe recovers standing. No need to use full crouch cancels or WS moves. She just goes to standing so it’s all good.
LAUNCHERS-

u/f+4 - standard hopkick. Kind of short range. -13 on block, comes out 15f. Very standard. Similar to Kazumi’s. It’s a hopkick so it’s there.

u/f+3 - also 15f but does more damage, and has high crush properties. Crushes both lows and highs, VERY evasive, super good damage. Super powerful. The price is -15 on block which means you can be launch punished for getting this blocked. Dangerous. Place deliberately. High risk high reward.
-Can do dirty shit with this like after the spring kick from BT or breakdance if you mash out an u/f+3 it beats jabs clean. Gimmicky but cool.

It's insane how thorough my notes are but I'm still lost as to what to do besides like jab strings and d/f+1 and get backturn out.

BACKTURN-

BT1 - fast jab same as regular 1, one of your main options.

BTd+3 - low. Very fast very good.

BT3+4 - long range mid.

BT3,3+4 - high damage mid handstand that’s mostly useful at the wall.

California Roll (BTf3+4) - da bread and butter. Goes under so much shit and leads to the big boy launcher.
-Spring kick launcher (BTf3+4,f3+4). One of the most powerful normal hit launchers in the entire game. Learning to crush things and set up this launcher effectively is the important high level endgame shit of Chloe. Land the launcher win the round.

The main thing with backturn moves is that they aren’t super scary but you have access to California Roll and the spooky launcher that comes out of it. Main goal in backturn is to go under things with California Roll and landing the launcher.
BEHIND THE BACK 50/50 THROW-

d/f+1+2 - The swing. Gimmicky and tricky but potentially good. Chloe swings between your legs and is now facing the opponents back. It gives you a super strong 50/50 off of two options.

OPTION #1: 1+2, which gives you a guaranteed b+1 for a huge amount of damage UNLESS THEY DUCK AND BLOCK in which case you do...

OPTION #2: guaranteed 3,4 which is a powerful mid launcher. Not a natural combo normally but is in this case because it hits on their back. Combo looks like this: 3,4 d/f+1 d/f+3,3 WR3 for 63 damage

These two options give a guaranteed 50/50 on an unbroken throw. ALSO rage art

Rage art on throw - super specific on what you need to do to get out of rage art if Chloe connects this throw. Some characters with big hitboxes have to do dumb shit like neutral jump to escape it so unless people know about Chloe it’s basically a free rage art.

ok these are the combos and i want to stress that these are NOT optimal, just what i'm using right now. this section is absolutely up to interpretation. the only thing that i'm pretty 100% on is that your absolute best wall damage option is 1, d/f+1, b+1. i see everyone use that.

COMBOS-

Launch - u/f+3, WS1,4, 3,4, fcd/f+4, d/f+2

THE JUGGLE-
Wall carry: launcher d/f+1, d/f+1, d/f+1, f+2,1+2 deep dash f+2,1+2
Damage: launcher d/f+1, d/f+1, d/f+1, f+2,1+2 f3+4,3

fcd/f+4, b+4, d/f+1, d/f+1, f+2,1+2 dash f+2,1+2

The key to connect the f+2,1+2 is to hold forward input press 2, hold 2 and then add 1. Button buffer it and now you’ll never drop it. You can substitute a d/f+1 with a b+4. Good damage and wall carry.

BTf3+4,3+4, 3, d/f+1, f+2,1+2, dash f+2,1+2

ss4, BTf3+4,3+4, d/f+3,3 dash WR3

You can do WR3 if the f+2,1+2 isn’t working for the ss4 CH combo

Wall carry options off combos if you don’t want to use f+2,1+2 - One cool thing you can do is b+3 BT f3+4,3+4 for monster damage if you spin them and they’re a good distance from the wall.

ff+3 also has good wall carry after a screw move

I think you might be slightly over thinking Chloe if anything. She's kinda an unga character.

touch up:

that's a CH ss4, BTf3+4,3+4, d/f+3,3 dash f+2,1+2

if you want, substitute the f+2,1+2 with WR3. I find WR3 easier but different strokes move the world.

i'm also real dumb and have alot of free time so who knows

This stuff is good to know even for "unga" characters. You'll have to know more and more about your character the higher up you get.

Just think you might wanna take a step back and just think general game plan before you really get in the nitty gritty of all her moves. Seems your issue is more general so it's like you skipped a step.

Oh absolutely, these notes will be invaluable to him. But since he's struggling with general play style I think he should focus on simpler and more general stuff about LC first.

i mean i know all this stuff and i'm still at a loss for how to party on the character outside of like dance stance which i always get hit out of and caliroll, which i always get hit out of.

d+3+4 works sometimes though.

what would you recommend i focus on?

Sometimes grasping the beginning "whar the fuck do I do" is the most difficult part. I have a similar issue with Feng where he has so many amazing moves I don't know what the fuck to do in neutral.

Hard to say, dude. I can only say watch people play her really or ask people who play her when it's a matter of misunderstanding gameplan. Can't offer much help because as I said I'm in a similar rut with Feng.

If you aren't asian I wouldnt bother cosplaying as her

But she's German

How so?

>You need to settle on a few characters and just learn how others work rather than fully play them.
I struggle to know how other people work without trying them out
Commentators always seem to know where every character has their move, I don't get how they do it

well i'll start pounding the replays. Chloe and Feng are actually really similar, they both have a crazy fast neutral 4.

most i've grasped about Chloe is you have to use your few strong, safe pokes and jabs to feel your opponent out and tag on damage, then go for stupid shit like dance stance and hopkick

yeah, bodyweight exercises

>tfw am asian
Right now I'm doing stuff like
>pushups
>situps
>dips
>planking
That's alongside doing the usual olympic ifts. Any suggestions?

How so?

>asking twice
Literally it taught me that you can't cram information (grinding execution and general character gameplans) and then suddenly expect to be able to do well on exams (executing it in a match competently).

>Commentators always seem to know where every character has their move, I don't get how they do it
Most are legacy players going very far back

>Chloe and Feng are actually really similar, they both have a crazy fast neutral 4.
Fengs b4, fish hook, is his stupid fast 4

At least you have a player you can study. Knee won't settle on a fucking character so his Feng play is inconsistent as fuck and Noroma, the person I think plays Feng the most optimally, doesn't play him much. I hear Hao is really good on Feng so maybe I'll look into him.

Sounds good, except doing the Olympic lifts might give you more mass than you need. But that can be solved by cardio/diet. Maybe also include pull/chin ups.

>tfw am asian
Yes but are you cute and female/androgynous?

>andro
Close enough. Judge me when con pictures come around.

Man does she look fuckin german

Post face
Pls be qt azn twink

A German twink, yes

hey, that's my wife you're talking about...

well there isn't too much Jeondding Chloe. Almost all of the good stuff is recent tournament participation from EVO till like now. Some great matches but not a ton. Lots of his older Chloe footage is actually kinda bad.

Hao is a monster Feng, probably the best dedicated Feng main. Definitely look into him.

Which con?

SE US

Doesn't Jeondding stream or am I misremembering?

I think he does? He also has a YouTube channel with like 70 subscribers where he recently uploaded a set with Knee but it predominantly featured just super defensive Tekken and Jeondding usually gets blown up when he plays too defensive.

some decent like party shit you can do with chloe is after a screw, do ff+4 for scoot stance and then do 3+4 to go into handstand. You can do another and spike them or go for wakeup where you can fish for shit like CH FC d/f+1 or CH ss4.

also a good thing to try is twist stance or dance stance. you can cancel it if it hits into chloe's jab which is really good so like do dumb shit like dance stance jab, dance stance again. or dance stance jab make them block high then dance stance 3 for launcher.

>try out new character
>get memed on by a chloe for like 3 straight matches
>they stick around and i learn how to punish her roll stuff, bring it back 3 more rounds and get a promo too

It's pretty comfy down here in the dans.

he does, and regularly plays against JDCR in tekken and sf

i saw Jeondding playing Heihachi a little bit. He wasn't bad.

I don't know what do to /tekgen/ all the cool characters are hard as hell (heihachi, lee, steve. hwo). Then my special snowflake mindset kicks in and kills my will to play popular characters.

Every time I go to practice mode I just sit in limbo on the character select screen...

This sounds fucked up but it majorly helped me:

Play Drag for like a week and just sit down and learn basic shit on him, then come back to the character board.

>This sounds fucked up
>Play Drag for like a week
I don't know why but I laughed.

Are smurfs a thing? I just got tju twice by some rando 150 win GM bryan, is he intentionally flubbing promos or what

I mean it sounds completely counter intuitive but Drag is pretty good at just about everything so it's kind of like tabula rasa.