pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be thursday.
twitter.com/totalwar/status/915200012954460160

Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units. Drag and drop into the data folder):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Sacked thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507132784645.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just about finished my first campaign and well, it's so much better than the first game in my opinion, I was really worried about it but it's beaten all my expectations.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFSSHHHHHHH

VC buffs are in due for combined map. CA loves their VC!

4th for Elfen(+Human and Lizards) NATO.
Key is to ignore rituals completly and just bully the rats.

Fuck snow and the assholes that live in that shit.

t. Mannlet

Can you win if you ignore the ritual?

Rollan

Beware that once the lizardmemes finish (or was it start? I forget) the 4th ritual you're forced to go to war

Yeah you can still block the AI from winning through a quest battle when they finish the final ritual.

WHERE IS BLOOD

Are helf horse archers any good?

>playing fantasy

With Krell.

With all of them? Or only Mazda and Last def?

>not playing fantasy
not even worth a picture

Implying all TW games aren't fantasy. lmao

>install a mod to increase unit sizes beyond ultra
>turns out computer isn't good enough to run with that

S-shit

I think it's just the two major factions but I can't say for certain. All the small ones might have been wiped out for me by that point.

I'm really enjoying the more aggressive AI on the campaign. Not only do I get to have more battles but diplomacy is finally worth putting some effort into. I redirected the attention of my fellow most agressive HE friends to canada and they're conquering. That's pretty neat.

With a little bit of financial support I'm fairly confident they'll be able to take over mommy or her son. Then it's confederation time.

SOON

ANGLOIDS ARE SWEATING

Man, after playing Lizardmen having an actually decent ranged options feels really good. And Phoenix poop is pretty ridiculous against low armoured targets. Can take like 30% of units HP with one good hit.

Yeah. Diplo is still lacking(like no lesser race vassalisation or liberation or realasing vassals and shit) but it actually best in all TW games.

all princess are cum bucket

AY BEGORRAH

Altdorf btfo

You know that if you start with introduction you get 2 Silver Helmets Cavalry at the end?
I deleted Phenix because Cav is more my style but I bet it would be great boon on harder difficulties.

You can't do the introduction if you play on very hard or higher

Teclis please stop sending meme-stacks at me.

Can't play that mission above hard.

That's good to know but it was greyed out for me, I think they disable it on harder difficulties.

Just started playing the game two days ago but I gotta say this is the most beautiful campaign map ive ever seen in any game. Like it really reminds me of the old heroes of might and magic vibe from back in the day. Its fucking stunning, really letting me get into my roleplaying autism

>PIRATES of Sartosa
>use state troops
>By the comet!
>Wont get a pirates DLC considering Sartosa wont even be in the Mortal Empires Campaign

Araby when

>fist of gork vs mazdamundi

What does Araby even have that is interesting?

>tfw even with Alastar and with all red skills for them White Lions still suck balls

Allah

Nothing, or at least nothing as interesting as the KANGZ, people are just losing their shit because of norsca.

genies, elephants, flying carpets and probably more

Djinns, flying carpets, camels, elephants and assassins.

HOT

ARMORED

CAMEL

DICK

White Lions are so handsome

Arnold plays Empire

Lore of life or high for HE?

>flying carpets, camels, elephants
I bet you two shill for amazons too

Please post power stacks, need ideas for a new playthrough

Steam Tank Killdozers
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507132784645.webm

Roast beef sandwiches and curly fries

Pretty much the only thing high does that life doesn't do better is provide you with a way to lock down air units. But even then that's basically worse than the net you get from light except it does a bit of damage but it can't target ground units.

So I definitely prefer life. It can be fun to bring a high mage with one of your armies just to try out their stuff though, they're not useless they're just not the best imo.

I jus really want Araby and Kislev to get the Norsca treatment.

Always high.. life magic is for those hippy woodelves

I like dinosaurs.

Isnt kislev already kind of confirmed to be a major race in tw3? They dont have many more races to choose from right?

I really don't care for this cartoony direction they have taken. The models are very detailed but the colors don't match that style, everything is way too vibrant, as if it's from a game like Warcraft 3 or Wind Waker or King's Bounty The Legend. The first game's style felt a lot more fitting.

>Sailing to Aghol wastes and fucking these niggas up
Finally, for too long has these assholes been a thorn in my side

I noticed that a lot of trade resources for High Elves are usually capped at 100% usage, should I bother with Lord and Hero skills that boost a number of available resources? Sounds nice, but I'm not strong on math so not sure if I should bother.

Araby has THE ONE GOD

>embed two scar vets in every stack
>laying a bunch of ambushes for the fifth ritual spawns
>ratstack walks straight into one led by kroq and an old-blood
Spared no expense.

Looks like the way a lot of the models would turn out IRL.

This is nowhere near the color scheme of Warcraft 3

Kislev is a bunch of snow fuckers, but sand fuckers... I'm alright with that

>I want factions that have no special units already in the game to get the same treatment as a faction that already had a large chunk of their unique units in the game.
Nope, not gonna happen
We will get two race packs, which are now filled with placeholders and that's Kangz and Araby, we will get Alith Anar vs not sure which Delf lord. We will get Ikit vs that white Saurus and these will be like the two DLCs for TW1. We will get pirate FLC which will include Sartosa and Vamp coast but will in essence be there for TEB and we will get Lahmia as TW3 preorder reward. Araby needs to be DLC cause now there are only placeholders there and Kislev is for TW3. Amazon shill, get out.

What do you have against snowfuckers

Do you mean tabletop players paint their little figurines in bright fluorescent colors?

wow you sure know a lot, you must be a ca employee

What's TEB?

Competitively life is still probably better if only for the memesbelow.
That's not to say high is shit, it has healing and CC and damage. I know you said net is better and it it but tempest against the bretts or helves or Boris could be game winning.

God damn..
Do you get this by having 5 heroes with carnisaurs in 1 army?

>plebs complaining about no mods when I just downloaded 5 from twcenter
feels good to be oldfag :^)

A lot come out a little flashy, especially before they learn to thin their paints.

No, but my aunt is
Tilea Estalia Border Princes

If a trade resource is at 100% usage then you're not getting as much money from your trade agreements as you should be, and should be looking into increasing your production of that resource.

S W O R D M A S T E R S

>have 300k gold

what do i even do with this
i have 15 20 stack armies

Why is Queek listed as Hard initial difficulty? Half upkeep for Clanrats is insanely powerful.

why do har'ganeth executioners melt like butter in any engagement
I put a good amount of effort into researching these fuckers and I am not pleased

up the difficulty

hes surrounded by lizards

Lizards and HE are the brightest, gaudiest races in the setting. It's not CA's fault the old world is supposed to be rather drab in comparison.

I had a lot of trouble strating with queek desu.

I rather doubt they would make up for their maintenance

they don't though?

What battle difficulty? Offensive melee infantry always trade poorly in the higher difficulties due to AI stat bonuses.

Two different stacks next to eachother on an ambush. I go pretty heavy on the dinosaur with Lizardmen though, two scar veterans on carnos and a priest plus skink chief on ancient stegadons (two chiefs if lead by a slann). Back them up with a feral carno and an artillery dino or two and you've got yourself a two pronged gank squad, run in with the carnosaurs, hit them second with the slower four legged beasties and then your main lines come washing in drowning the world in a tide of lizards. I learned well from those early battles against Skaven.

>Alith anar and the gud boi shades first when the helves need a late game range powerhourse which is exactly what the sisters are.
>Gor-Rok another melee fighty saurus focused character instead of Tehenhauin when all the remaining Lizardo units are skink based and skinks are almost totally ignored in the base game.
>No Lokhir in the Vamp coast focused DLC
Worst timeline user.

>"experiment" free dlc is a functioning weather system that affects battles and map

That image has dwarves and they look like they'd glow in the dark too. Most of it is due to changes in their lighting/post-processing style on the campaign map and the majority of battle maps. My lizardmen looked great in the final battle for example.

>tfw no mod that adds a Loremaster (High)
I love that there is finally a caster who isn't a bitch, a vampire or a legendary lord, but I fucking love the phoenix spell, it's so goddamn elvish

>"experiment" free dlc is a functioning weather system that affects battles and map
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*INHALES*
BHHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Tyrion is an absolute beast in campaign, but 1v1 in multiplayer is pretty average what gives?

Also is he better on horse or foot?

May be worth it if you can choose climate for custom battles. Get some really choice screenshots.

Tbf that image is also on some kind of unholy amalgam of medium / low settings and looks like vomit regardless of art style.

YOU MUST RESTORE ORDER

I really hope the experiment is some sort of "technical" thing -army painter, weather, anything of that sort-, rather than some memey rat unit that's either OP or useless

repostan this
I lost a mazdamundi campaign
How do I gitgut?

It's on high and ultra though.

on horse